• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Jayn

"Well yeah, I've got tons of people in my life! why wouldn't I, do I look lonely or somethi- OH! You mean THAT kind of someone, I was about to have to smack the shit outta you!" Jayn put a hand to her chin in thought, "Hm...No, now that I think about it, I haven't been in a relationship since about seventh grade. First and only time I got asked out, but what are you gonna do? Such is life..."

Fola

Fola rubbed his chin for a moment, "Huh...Actors and shit, that's something I'll keep in mind, thanks." Upon hearing Isabel's words, Fola couldn't help but give her a weird look. After all, not to long ago she'd been on him with an iron grip, now he was told to keep distance? Well...It wasn't his place to argue anyways, so he scooted about an arm length back, slowly extending a hand and allowing his fingers to rest over her hand.

"Okay then, what do I do now? As it stands I'm being chased by the police for whatever reason, so what do I do?"

@Light

• As the plane landed and pulled into the port, Damian had been sitting back in his seat. The script seem to have made some headway but all in all was still looking pretty bland.

"Sir, we've landed" his flight attendant said. A slim built woman in the normal attendant attire. But black and a thick emerald green. Her long brunette hair had been perfectly straightened, the color matching her dark chocolate eyes.

He looked up to her slowly from the stack of papers and blinked slowly, absentmindedly. After a second, it clicked. Right. Washington. Alright.

He got up from the seat with a groan and twisted his back, walking out of the plane and getting into the parked limousine. He sat back in be seat and relaxed as the driver took him to his office

[tab=Lucifer]

@GingerBread[/tab]

GingerBread said:
"Yeah, that's pretty much everything. Unless you can completely destroy my soul when I die. Or put me in a deep trance like sleep just before, just so I don't have to be alive for eternity. But if you can't, no worries. I'll just annoy Isabel, get her to completely wipe me out of existence"
"I can try but that may be out of my jurisdiction." Luna shrugs her shoulders and looks out the window, checking for hostile spirits.

LokiofSP said:
Jayn
"Well yeah, I've got tons of people in my life! why wouldn't I, do I look lonely or somethi- OH! You mean THAT kind of someone, I was about to have to smack the shit outta you!" Jayn put a hand to her chin in thought, "Hm...No, now that I think about it, I haven't been in a relationship since about seventh grade. First and only time I got asked out, but what are you gonna do? Such is life..."

Fola

Fola rubbed his chin for a moment, "Huh...Actors and shit, that's something I'll keep in mind, thanks." Upon hearing Isabel's words, Fola couldn't help but give her a weird look. After all, not to long ago she'd been on him with an iron grip, now he was told to keep distance? Well...It wasn't his place to argue anyways, so he scooted about an arm length back, slowly extending a hand and allowing his fingers to rest over her hand.

"Okay then, what do I do now? As it stands I'm being chased by the police for whatever reason, so what do I do?"

@Light
Roman takes a deep breath and scratches the side of his head. "I want to ask you out....on a date."

Isabel couldn't help but internally scream at the fact that he initiated. She had the knowledge of relationships and what they meant, as well as knowledge on emotions. That didn't mean she was emotionally mature and knew exactly how to handle them herself. She turns her hand upward and completely intertwines her fingers with his own this time. Her thumb lightly strokes the back of his hand, she was casually flirtatious without meaning to or using words. She had finished reading and the papers disappeared. "Now I have to learn from Carnage. Before that..." Isabel turns to Fola and gives him an alluring stare. "If we turn ourselves in and explain ourselves do you think they'll accept it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Well... Okay! She looked to the waiter as he brought their drinks and smiled, taking him and putting the straw in the glass as she turned to Colin and smiled, taking a sip. Well...... My name is Annalyse. I'm from Toronto. My mother's name is Galia and my father is Fernando. I'm French, Spanish, and a chunk of Native American. I'm 26 and I have been for quite a while! Umm... I graduated at 17 and I planned to be a marine biologist. But after a lovely accident I became the goddess of Earth. Though technically it's more complicated than that. The Earth blessed me to rule over all beasts, plant life, and earth. I'm still still sure I'm not ready for that but if she thinks so, then so be it. Umm.... I like puppies and long walks on the beach. Anything else?
Colin jaw hit the floor when he learned that Anna was a goddess; It made him more apprehensive on being in a romantic relationship with her. "Y-you're a Goddess? Th-that's really cool. K-kinda makes m-me seem boring i-in comparison. A-and I-I don't know if there's a-anything e-else. I-I could listen to y-you talk all day and n-not get bored"

Light said:
"I can try but that may be out of my jurisdiction." Luna shrugs her shoulders and looks out the window, checking for hostile spirits.
"Right, okay. Thanks for the chat." Vance smiled at Luna as he stood up "But I'll be off now... Unless you need and/or want my help with something"

Jayn

Jayn gave it some serious thought this time, before shrugging, "Fine, alright, screw it. But it can't be right now, you can hold up, plan something out, dress up and THEN we'll go out. I liked to be wooed a little bit...It's fun."

Fola

Fola shook his head, "No, defiantly not. Even if I were to SOMEHOW play off *Ahem* 'Raping' you in the elevator and then running, by the way my involuntary illusions didn't help in those situations AT ALL, I'd still face the problem of committing grand theft auto. If we turned ourselves in, I personally would be boned, and I'm not sure how long it would be until somebody with less savory intentions found you..."

A small smile appeared at the corner of his lips as he lightly squeezed her hand, "I suppose this is the first day of our lives as criminals on the run from the law...That's a joke by the way. We'll be fine as soon as we get out of whatever country we're in, if that's what you want to do of course. If you want me to turn myself in, I'll do it, but you just need to know what might happen...

@Light

CelticSol said:
Jackie looks over as Alpha gets up, and when she realizes what he's looking for, she vaguely points to one end of the room, "I threw them over there, I think," She sits up straighter, her back against the headboard as a small smirk graces her face as she appraises Alpha. "So... do you have any idea who's room this is?"
Alpha shrugged as he found his pants. "I have no idea and I honestly don't care." Putting his pants on, he looked at Jackie, simply taking in her body for a moment, before grinning. "You should probably put some clothes on."

GingerBread said:
Colin jaw hit the floor when he learned that Anna was a goddess; It made him more apprehensive on being in a romantic relationship with her. "Y-you're a Goddess? Th-that's really cool. K-kinda makes m-me seem boring i-in comparison. A-and I-I don't know if there's a-anything e-else. I-I could listen to y-you talk all day and n-not get bored"
"Right, okay. Thanks for the chat." Vance smiled at Luna as he stood up "But I'll be off now... Unless you need and/or want my help with something"
No no no! Please dont call me a goddess I'm not really a goddess! Like I'm not one with Zeus or anything! I'm just... Just......

She grabbed the ketchup bottle and turned to the left, facing the exit. She turned just her head back to Colin and looked at him with serious eyes, the bottle under her mouth. Just a small town girl. Living in a lonely woooorld! She pointed the bottle to Colin's mouth to finish the line for her

Daimao said:
Alpha shrugged as he found his pants. "I have no idea and I honestly don't care." Putting his pants on, he looked at Jackie, simply taking in her body for a moment, before grinning. "You should probably put some clothes on."
She sighs dramatically, flipping off the covers, "If you insist," Rising from the bed, she puts her bra on and shrugs her loose, baggy shirt back on, grabbing her pants, though she throws them over her shoulder instead of putting them on, holding them by the belt buckle as she looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Y'know most guys like seeing their girlfriend naked."

GingerBread said:
"I'm fine for now. Thank you though...good luck ." Luna sends Vance back up to where he came from.

LokiofSP said:
Jayn
Jayn gave it some serious thought this time, before shrugging, "Fine, alright, screw it. But it can't be right now, you can hold up, plan something out, dress up and THEN we'll go out. I liked to be wooed a little bit...It's fun."

Fola

Fola shook his head, "No, defiantly not. Even if I were to SOMEHOW play off *Ahem* 'Raping' you in the elevator and then running, by the way my involuntary illusions didn't help in those situations AT ALL, I'd still face the problem of committing grand theft auto. If we turned ourselves in, I personally would be boned, and I'm not sure how long it would be until somebody with less savory intentions found you..."

A small smile appeared at the corner of his lips as he lightly squeezed her hand, "I suppose this is the first day of our lives as criminals on the run from the law...That's a joke by the way. We'll be fine as soon as we get out of whatever country we're in, if that's what you want to do of course. If you want me to turn myself in, I'll do it, but you just need to know what might happen...

@Light
Roman nods his head with a smile. "I'll return in about 50 minutes. Are you alright with that?"

"Are you suggesting....that we run away together? Where should we go? This is so out of the blue...Fola I don't know if I'm ready for that. Wait what country are we in? Are you sure you're okay with this Fola?" Now that Isabel had knowledge but a lack of progression personality and emotional wide, she would panic and have melt downs when over thinking things.

DizjayDeathPride said:
No no no! Please dont call me a goddess I'm not really a goddess! Like I'm not one with Zeus or anything! I'm just... Just......
She grabbed the ketchup bottle and turned to the left, facing the exit. She turned just her head back to Colin and looked at him with serious eyes, the bottle under her mouth. Just a small town girl. Livin' in a lonely woooorld! She pointed the bottle to Colin's mouth to finish the line for her
(Damn you, You've got me singing it xD )

Colin eyes nervously darted around as Anna motioned for him to finish the song lyric, not wanting to disappoint her Colin decided to at least finish the line like she wanted him too "Sh-she took the midnight train, goin' anywhere" Colin laughed slightly before he started smiling brightly at Anna.

Light said:
"I'm fine for now. Thank you though...good luck ." Luna sends Vance back up to where he came from.

"Okay, I can find something to do..." Vance sat down on a chair and looked around his darkness realm "Well crap, I still owe Jackie and Alpha drinks don't I? Maybe they'll want to go out and get hammered with me. It's worth a shot, I guess." Vance paused for a second "Did we ever actually get Jackie back? I have no Idea, if Alpha did it by himself he'd probably want to punch me into a bloody pulp.... I could go see Sage I guess. He seems to not hate me anymore" Vance shrugged and used his guild Symbol to locate Sage before teleporting to him.

@djinnamon

"Make it sixty minutes and you got yourself a deal..."

Fola shook his head, attempting damage control quickly, "No! No! We'll be fine! It was a joke! We should be fine, I still might get jail time, but there's a possibility I might get time off, you never know...Anyways, the point is we can't turn ourselves in. If I could just contact a few people I think we may be fine, but I'd need to get somewhere safe to do that. As I said, I'm fine with whatever you want to do, but I need to know an answer before I finalize my decision...Look, how about this. You tell me a plan of action and I'll do it out there, in the meantime you stay in here and make sure you can properly use your abilities, that way, god forbid something DID happen to me, you'd be able to take care of yourself..."

@Light

CelticSol said:
She sighs dramatically, flipping off the covers, "If you insist," Rising from the bed, she puts her bra on and shrugs her loose, baggy shirt back on, grabbing her pants, though she throws them over her shoulder instead of putting them on, holding them by the belt buckle as she looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Y'know most guys like seeing their girlfriend naked."
Alpha shrugged, deciding not to put his blood caked shirt back on. "Never said I didn't," he replied. "However, we probably shouldn't stay in this room much longer, and I'm not about to let you walk around the guild building naked, letting everyone get an eyefull of your body."

Light said:
Roman nods his head with a smile. "I'll return in about 50 minutes. Are you alright with that?"

"Are you suggesting....that we run away together? Where should we go? This is so out of the blue...Fola I don't know if I'm ready for that. Wait what country are we in? Are you sure you're okay with this Fola?" Now that Isabel had knowledge but a lack of progression personality and emotional wide, she would panic and have melt downs when over thinking things.
Morpheus put his pen down, having written a short story in a journal of his. Finally. Took long enough jeez.

"Psssssssssssssst. Cuuuuuutie. It's your favorite psychopath Mooooorpheus. Are you busy? We haven't talked in awhiiile what with the world ending back to back to back. OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?! Nah you're okay you probably stayed hidden in the... As.tral......

She destroyed the astral plane....."

Morpheus' eye slowly began to twitch, the wood of his desk bending and splintering under the pressure of his grip. "Naaaah my cutie is a champ isn't that right CUUUUUTIE WHERE AAAAARE YOU?"

GingerBread said:
Colin eyes nervously darted around as Anna motioned for him to finish the song lyric, not wanting to disappoint her Colin decided to at least finish the line like she wanted him too "Sh-she took the midnight train, goin' anywhere" Colin laughed slightly before he started smiling brightly at Anna.

"Okay, I can find something to do..." Vance sat down on a chair and looked around his darkness realm "Well crap, I still owe Jackie and Alpha drinks don't I? Maybe they'll want to go out and get hammered with me. It's worth a shot, I guess." Vance paused for a second "Did we ever actually get Jackie back? I have no Idea, if Alpha did it by himself he'd probably want to punch me into a bloody pulp.... I could go see Sage I guess. He seems to not hate me anymore" Vance shrugged and used his guild Symbol to locate Sage before teleporting to him.

@djinnamon
Anna smiled back and put the bottle down. You passed the test. She giggled and sipped her drink, looking intently into Colin's eye. Refusing to look away. She was just watching and enjoying his face. Knowing he was getting nervous. It was adorable to her. Appropriate

So Colin my cute little man. How many girlfriends have you had? And dont get shy I want all of the details. She sipped again and smirked to him

Daimao said:
Alpha shrugged, deciding not to put his blood caked shirt back on. "Never said I didn't," he replied. "However, we probably shouldn't stay in this room much longer, and I'm not about to let you walk around the guild building naked, letting everyone get an eyefull of your body."
"You're no fun," She pouts, but nonetheless slides her jeans on without any other complaint. She crosses her arms, leaning against the walls as she notices that he no longer has a shirt to put on, and high key appraises his physique, "Well, I'll have you know that I, for one, very much enjoy the sight of you in any state of undress."

GingerBread said:

@djinnamon
Sage was in the middle of practicing when Vance came in. " Hi Vance. "he said as he sat on the bed and crossed his legs.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna smiled back and put the bottle down. You passed the test. She giggled and sipped her drink, looking intently into Colin's eye. Refusing to look away. She was just watching and enjoying his face. Knowing he was getting nervous. It was adorable to her. Appropriate
So Colin my cute little man. How many girlfriends have you had? And dont get shy I want all of the details. She sipped again and smirked to him
Colin blushed slightly as Anna called him cute, but he blushed even more as Anna asked if he had any previous girlfriends. "I-i've never had a g-girlfriend. I-I did f-fancy s-someone when I was y-younger though. B-but I-I never ended up a-asking her out, I-I was too

nervous a-and afraid o-of getting rejected. O-Other people f-found out though, a-and they t-told her. I-I ended up g-getting made f-fun of for it. S-since she was p-pretty a-and I wasn't"
Colin smiled at Anna before starting to take a sip of his drink.

djinnamon said:
Sage was in the middle of practicing when Vance came in. " Hi Vance. "he said as he sat on the bed and crossed his legs.
"Hey Sage." Vance made a chair of darkness opposite to Sage and sat down "So, do you want to do something? Or are you busy? I mean I know you hate me and all, I think. So if you want to tell me to bugger off, I will"

CelticSol said:
"You're no fun," She pouts, but nonetheless slides her jeans on without any other complaint. She crosses her arms, leaning against the walls as she notices that he no longer has a shirt to put on, and high key appraises his physique, "Well, I'll have you know that I, for one, very much enjoy the sight of you in any state of undress."
"Well, you know me," he said with a grin. "I aim to please." With that, Alpha opened the door and motioned to Jackie. "Ladies first."

GingerBread said:
Colin blushed slightly as Anna called him cute, but he blushed even more as Anna asked if he had any previous girlfriends. "I-i've never had a g-girlfriend. I-I did f-fancy s-someone when I was y-younger though. B-but I-I never ended up a-asking her out, I-I was too
nervous a-and afraid o-of getting rejected. O-Other people f-found out though, a-and they t-told her. I-I ended up g-getting made f-fun of for it. S-since she was p-pretty a-and I wasn't"
Colin smiled at Anna before starting to take a sip of his drink.

"Hey Sage." Vance made a chair of darkness opposite to Sage and sat down "So, do you want to do something? Or are you busy? I mean I know you hate me and all, I think. So if you want to tell me to bugger off, I will"
" I'm resisting the urge to slap you now , you never listen to me do you. I don't hate you good grief. " He said in a annoyed tone as he ran a hand through his hair. " I'm not sure , how about we go to a pool. " He suggested as he folded his arms.

Daimao said:
"Well, you know me," he said with a grin. "I aim to please." With that, Alpha opened the door and motioned to Jackie. "Ladies first."
"Why, thank you," Outside the door, she waits for him, her arms crossed under her chest as she raises an eyebrow at him, "So, my dear Alpha, any plans on what to do with our spare time? I haven't heard anything explode or had any news reports of the world ending, so we must be in the clear for some R & R."

djinnamon said:
" I'm resisting the urge to slap you now , you never listen to me do you. I don't hate you good grief. " He said in a annoyed tone as he ran a hand through his hair. " I'm not sure , how about we go to a pool. " He suggested as he folded his arms.
"I don't see why you would want to slap me if you didn't hate me. This is almost as bad as you saying you're completely gay and then telling me that you were going to marry one of your girlfriends" Vance smirked at Sage "I don't see what there is to do at a pool, I think you just want to see me shirtless"

GingerBread said:
"I don't see why you would want to slap me if you didn't hate me. This is almost as bad as you saying you're completely gay and then telling me that you were going to marry one of your girlfriends" Vance smirked at Sage "I don't see what there is to do at a pool, I think you just want to see me shirtless"
Sage smirked and stood up before walking over. He bent over and placed a hand on his shoulder. " If I wanted to see you shirtless I would seduce you already. " He said with a seductive smile on his face. After a few seconds and pulled back and brought his hair over his right shoulder. " Let's just go. " He said

CelticSol said:
"Why, thank you," Outside the door, she waits for him, her arms crossed under her chest as she raises an eyebrow at him, "So, my dear Alpha, any plans on what to do with our spare time? I haven't heard anything explode or had any news reports of the world ending, so we must be in the clear for some R & R."
Alpha didn't even need a full second to think of his answer. "Let's go to the beach. I've always wanted to go to the beach."

djinnamon said:
Sage smirked and stood up before walking over. He bent over and placed a hand on his shoulder. " If I wanted to see you shirtless I would seduce you already. " He said with a seductive smile on his face. After a few seconds and pulled back and brought his hair over his right shoulder. " Let's just go. " He said
"Sage" Vance placed a hand on his shoulder "We both know you can't seduce me for love nor money. It's statically unlikely that I can be seduced by anyone" Vance smirked at Sage as he took his hand off of Sage's shoulder. "Also I don't have a swimsuit"

MTchaos1134 said:
When he drove the bike through the portal there was a small pathway leading to another portal which lead to their destination,"there."
Dante and Raz went through the other end of the portal and ended up in the deep forests of Iceland. "Yeah this seems to be the right area, we should go on foot from here." Dante said as he proceeded into to the woods. @MTchaos1134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back