First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Crimson feels the reapers approaching. Even being outside the castle huh? Well that's just too bad. I'm just trying to drop of Zedd so he and Emily can play. He says loud enough so the reapers can hear.

Inaro appears inside Morpheus office holding his golden plaque in his hand.
Yeah gets the fuck out this office. He snaps the plaque with his thumb. In all honestly I don't think you deserve to sit here. Neither do I nor Vance. My top three choices is Fola l, Jackie, and Isabel herself. After she gets use to this world of course. But your shouldn't even qualify. You joined sides with Azreal or whatever it is instead of trying to protect the universe that exists now, Vance you're too angry and aggressive, and me well I'm too much of a drunk to lead. As he said that he popped open a bottle of beer and chugged it down. @Light @DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread

Morpheus sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Need I give you the same speech I gave Vance? Ill ask you as well. If there are two people who can create of destroy all of existence, me and her, why the hell should the only other being who can SAVE YOUR PATHETIC ASS! die? What sense does it make for me to fight Anti-God? Its not like I'm God I couldn't kill her. Nor did I know Grinmavus would help. Like it or not I did what could save you all"

"Oh good, the universe is still here," Alpha sighed, twirling his death scythe around his fingers. "Now it's time to take care of some unfinished business," he growled, eyes glowing crimson, as he snapped his fingers, opening a portal to Sovereign. "Sovereign, give me Jackie back," he growled.

@CelticSol

"Well I have one more question,how does the rest of the world think of you?you know since some of dragon helped destroy."

Daimao said:
"Oh good, the universe is still here," Alpha sighed, twirling his death scythe around his fingers. "Now it's time to take care of some unfinished business," he growled, eyes glowing crimson, as he snapped his fingers, opening a portal to Sovereign. "Sovereign, give me Jackie back," he growled.
@CelticSol
As if he hadn't even moved from his throne, Sovereign looked up to Alpha with a smile. One of his arms lies oddly limply at his side, his hand completely black with corruption and apparently rotting. "I would, Alpha, I really, really would," He says, raising an eyebrow at Alpha, "but I just can't seem to remember where I put her. Maybe I would've, had you remembered to bring Layla."

Light said:
"No...for now I'd just like it to be us until I can adjust to things." Isabel lightly squeezes Fola's hand. "Are you alright with this?"
Grimmavus wraps his arms around Layla and rubs her back. "I know...even with the child support it wasn't the same without you. Layla...it's okay. If you have to talk about anything or let it out it's alright. I'm here for you."
Layla laughs wetly at his attempt at a joke, and squeezes him in her arms, shoulders shaking. "I know... I will tell you, just... Not yet. It feels too fresh. Do you understand what I mean?"

CelticSol said:
As if he hadn't even moved from his throne, Sovereign looked up to Alpha with a smile. One of his arms lies oddly limply at his side, his hand completely black with corruption and apparently rotting. "I would, Alpha, I really, really would," He says, raising an eyebrow at Alpha, "but I just can't seem to remember where I put her. Maybe I would've, had you remembered to bring Layla."
(!) The walls burst into flame as Alpha's form seems to shimmer, like liquid. "Give. Her. To. Me," he growls, the bottom of the his death scythe cracking the floor it was against.

CelticSol said:
Daimao said:
(!) The walls burst into flame as Alpha's form seems to shimmer, like liquid. "Give. Her. To. Me," he growls, the bottom of the his death scythe cracking the floor it was against.
CelticSol said:
Layla laughs wetly at his attempt at a joke, and squeezes him in her arms, shoulders shaking. "I know... I will tell you, just... Not yet. It feels too fresh. Do you understand what I mean?"
Grimmavus nods his head, understanding that she needs time. "I'd like to apologize for the whole death scythe incident earlier." Grimmavus has the death scythe he gave Alpha appear in his hands. "If you'd like you can strike me with it."

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Crimson feels the reapers approaching. Even being outside the castle huh? Well that's just too bad. I'm just trying to drop of Zedd so he and Emily can play. He says loud enough so the reapers can hear.

[/QUOTE]
The reapers just shrug their shoulders and leave him alone. The castle doors open.

Light said:
Grimmavus nods his head, understanding that she needs time. "I'd like to apologize for the whole death scythe incident earlier." Grimmavus has the death scythe he gave Alpha appear in his hands. "If you'd like you can strike me with it."
The reapers just shrug their shoulders and leave him alone. The castle doors open.
She rears back at his words, eyes wide, "Why the hell would I do that? I wouldn't hit you," She pauses, looking at the scythe, "But if someone was holding that before you, maybe you should give that back. They might need it."

Daimao said:
"How about a game?" Sovereign grins, un damaged hand under his chin, "If you can find her, then you can have her," As if on cue, Jackie's scream rings through the castle, bringing an even wider smile to his face. "Happy hunting," With that, Sovereign's form shivers, and he vanished.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well I have one more question,how does the rest of the world think of you?you know since some of dragon helped destroy."
(@GingerBread @Embaga Elder )

"Well as the gentlemen here say, I'm hated. To the world? I'm viewed as a hero and an icon for Dragons Roar and The Dragons Rawriors. After the AI rebellion, DR became public and I became the figure head. Did you know they make toys in our likelihood? Its amazing!"

"Well alright I guess I'm willing to join,but I'd like some candy after each mission i finish."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Which reminds me I have other responsibilities. As well, my AP Gov room has shitty signal I'm out for a good hour and a half)

Damian's phone was blowing up when the world was fixed. Media after media source was calling, demanding a story. And each call, he answered and scheduled a press release. Even head of the UN called. Every person and every nation wanted to know just what had happened. He gave each reporter a jist of events but promised to give full details at the press release.

CelticSol said:
She rears back at his words, eyes wide, "Why the hell would I do that? I wouldn't hit you," She pauses, looking at the scythe, "But if someone was holding that before you, maybe you should give that back. They might need it."
"How about a game?" Sovereign grins, un damaged hand under his chin, "If you can find her, then you can have her," As if on cue, Jackie's scream rings through the castle, bringing an even wider smile to his face. "Happy hunting," With that, Sovereign's form shivers, and he vanished.
As soon as Sovereign disappears, Alpha punches the nearest wall, the poor wall crumbling under the force. Shifting to his Cerberus form, he had Gamma sniff out Jackie, before opening a portal to where he smelled her.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well alright I guess I'm willing to join,but I'd like some candy after each mission i finish."
(Okay now I'm out)

Morpheus chuckled and nodded. The burning sensation of the guild symbol glowing through him. As well, he was immediately started at Chi as a reward for the fight

"Each mission? I'll be sure to stock up candy. Now you're free to go unless you'd like yo argue semantics as well"

Daimao said:
As soon as Sovereign disappears, Alpha punches the nearest wall, the poor wall crumbling under the force. Shifting to his Cerberus form, he had Gamma sniff out Jackie, before opening a portal to where he smelled her.
The portal leads him to an empty room, which has "You have to try better than that!" painted across the walls.

Inaro chuckles as he leans against the left wall. Candy huh? What a kid. He looks at Morpheus. And you. You say that you did what you did to save us but what I remember is that Fola saved us. Not you so by my scale what she did out weighs what you've done. @DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread @MTchaos1134

Crimson walks inside the castle after the doors open. When he walks in he hears the scream of Jackie ringing through the castle. He looks at Zedd. Go find Emily and go play. I'll go check out the screams. Crimson sniffed the air and listened in on the screen finding out where she is. He disappears in a crimson light appearing Jackie's and alphas location. @CelticSol @Daimao @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
The portal leads him to an empty room, which has "You have to try better than that!" painted across the walls.
Alpha roars in anger, smashing all of the walls to rubble. Seething in pure rage, Gamma sniffs out Jackie again, and Alpha runs towards the scent, smashing down every wall in his way.

Daimao said:
Alpha roars in anger, smashing all of the walls to rubble. Seething in pure rage, Gamma sniffs out Jackie again, and Alpha runs towards the scent, smashing down every wall in his way.
After about 30 walls, Alpha reaches a dark, damp cell that has a small form curled into a ball. She has thick shackles along her wrists, ankles, and throat, all chained together and fed through a loop on the floor on a chain so short that it wouldn't even allow her to stand. The form shakes so acutely that she looks like she's vibrating, her body spasming occasionally.

An illusion of Sovereign appears, and he smiles, "Rather effective technique you just used," His eyes goes to Jackie briefly, before turning back to Alpha, "Rather pitiful thing, isn't she?"

CelticSol said:
After about 30 walls, Alpha reaches a dark, damp cell that has a small form curled into a ball. She has thick shackles along her wrists, ankles, and throat, all chained together and fed through a loop on the floor on a chain so short that it wouldn't even allow her to stand. The form shakes so acutely that she looks like she's vibrating, her body spasming occasionally.
An illusion of Sovereign appears, and he smiles, "Rather effective technique you just used," His eyes goes to Jackie briefly, before turning back to Alpha, "Rather pitiful thing, isn't she?"
Alpha, Beta, and Gamma all glare at Sovereign with pure, 300℅ malice. Alpha then shifts back to his human form and walks over to Jackie, shattering her chains in his hands, before lifting her up in his arms. "Jackie, everything will be okay. Don't worry, I'm here," he cooed softly.

After appearing next to Alpha Crimson followed him through each wall he broke. He felt the rage coming off of alpha as he licked at Sovereign. She must be Jackie. The girl they used for trade for Layla. He Thought to himself. @Daimao @CelticSol

CelticSol said:
Grimmavus has the death scythe float over to her. "No, no. I insist. They probably don't, they'll be fine....maybe."

Daimao said:
Alpha, Beta, and Gamma all glare at Sovereign with pure, 300℅ malice. Alpha then shifts back to his human form and walks over to Jackie, shattering her chains in his hands, before lifting her up in his arms. "Jackie, everything will be okay. Don't worry, I'm here," he cooed softly.
Jackie's shaking eases in his arms, her breath evening out from terrified rasps dragged through clenched teeth to a more steady rythmn as she clings to Alpha, burying her head into his shoulder. Sovereign tilts his head at the display, "I've heard that mutts can soothe a child's nightmares. How cute that it's actually true," He crosses his arms, "I poked around in her head while she was here, and let me say, it's quite an interesting history that the pair of you have. Did she actually try to kill you?"

Embaga Elder]Inaro chuckles as he leans against the left wall. [COLOR=#808080]Candy huh? What a kid. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He looks at Morpheus. [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080]And you. You say that you did what you did to save us but what I remember is that Fola saved us. Not you so by my scale what she did out weighs what you've done. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17217-dizjaydeathpride/ said:
@DizjayDeathPride[/URL] @GingerBread @MTchaos1134

Crimson walks inside the castle after the doors open. When he walks in he hears the scream of Jackie ringing through the castle. He looks at Zedd. Go find Emily and go play. I'll go check out the screams. Crimson sniffed the air and listened in on the screen finding out where she is. He disappears in a crimson light appearing Jackie's and alphas location. @CelticSol @Daimao @Light
"Inaro. Think logically for 30 seconds with me, okay? Lets lay it all out again. I helped her break her seals when I was under the impression she was a good person. I left to deal with some personal crisis. I come back and shes decided to destory everything. No one came to me and said 'hey! If you side with the resistance you get unlimited power to fight her!' Do you know what I was told? 'Join me and I will give you power and spare your life'. Inaro I can control all of Reality. I am the strongest Telepath to breathe. I am the Four Horsemen. I am a Fallen Angel and a Transcendent Nephalem. And none of that, Inaro. NONE OF THAT would even scratch the horror that was Isa- Azriel. Besides Transcendent Nephalem, Witch, Dragon, Deity, and Ghost, Inaro, she is the Anti-God and absorbed the Death Scythe. There was nothing, NOTHING I could have done to fight her. She offered me an accelerated power I could have used to recreate everything destroyed like it were nothing. Inaro with her granted power I BECAME GOD! I COULD HAVE KILLED HER! But there was no way to do that without accepting her power. And fuck how was I supposed to know the way to stop her was telling her you love her? Good on Fola.

So again, Inaro. Tell me that you really believe it was logical to stand up to her and die as opposed to accepting her power and fixing everything."

Light said:
Grimmavus has the death scythe float over to her. "No, no. I insist. They probably don't, they'll be fine....maybe."
Layla sighs, looking at him in exasperation, "Grimm, I am not hitting you. Why do you want me to hit you?"

Ethan was sat down drinking a cup of tea "well, I have no clue what's happening. Might as well drink some good old British tea, I hear it is the shit these days." He flicked through a newspaper, waiting for anything to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back