• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
djinnamon said:
Sage blushed. " I was close to but I told the guy I wanted to get married first so we could make it special. I don't know what happened to make me like that. " He said as the forced away the blush. " Well from what I heard he is wat closer to her than I thought. " He said with a small chuckle.
"So you hid the fact that you were planning on getting married to some random bloke, but you never even proposed to me. I'm deeply hurt Sage, Was I not good enough for you?" Vance smirked and leaned forwards in his chair "I'd suggest you don't listen to rumors, they're bad for you. And I'd have to skin you alive for talking about my new boyfriend that way"

@djinnamon

Tazmodo said:
(The problem with omnipotence is that any power can be used and manipulated. It will always be a stalemate. I use fire you use fire. I use water you use water. We have every power so the fight is nothing but character development and trying to win people over to your side until light decides the fight is over.)

Colin transferred the damage that was done to him over to Reed and then pulled the sword out of his own back, Colin the Mutated Reed to the extreme, giving him so many legs that he wouldn't be able to move and giving he so many arms that he wouldn't be able to move any of them.

@Tazmodo

Realizing the fight will go on forever he decides to create a Death Star as a weapon to attack his foes(Refrences are allowed right?if not it explodes)

GingerBread said:
"So you hid the fact that you were planning on getting married to some random bloke, but you never even proposed to me. I'm deeply hurt Sage, Was I not good enough for you?" Vance smirked and leaned forwards in his chair "I'd suggest you don't listen to rumors, they're bad for you. And I'd have to skin you alive for talking about my new boyfriend that way"
@djinnamon

Colin transferred the damage that was done to him over to Reed and then pulled the sword out of his own back, Colin the Mutated Reed to the extreme, giving him so many legs that he wouldn't be able to move and giving he so many arms that he wouldn't be able to move any of them.

@Tazmodo
Sage rolled his eyes. " I'm pretty sure you were the 'male' in the relationship so I'm pretty sure you were supposed to proposes. Besides I didn't know what happened. " He said before he heard what Vance said about Fola being his boyfriend. He choked on his own spit and rolled on the floor laughing. " Oh god , that is the funniest thing ever. " He said

MTchaos1134 said:
Realizing the fight will go on forever he decides to create a Death Star as a weapon to attack his foes(Refrences are allowed right?if not it explodes)
Sage glared at Randunare and teleported the deathstar away. Sage looked at Vance. " Can I kick his ass? " He asked.

Getting frustrated,he creates four more and sits on one of them."Hey bug off,this fight is going on longer then it should,let me at least try to enjoy myself."as one of them shoot at sage.

djinnamon said:
Sage rolled his eyes. " I'm pretty sure you were the 'male' in the relationship so I'm pretty sure you were supposed to proposes. Besides I didn't know what happened. " He said before he heard what Vance said about Fola being his boyfriend. He choked on his own spit and rolled on the floor laughing. " Oh god , that is the funniest thing ever. " He said
djinnamon said:
Sage glared at Randunare and teleported the deathstar away. Sage looked at Vance. " Can I kick his ass? " He asked.
"No, you can't, If he attacks I'll deal with him. And why is it so funny that me and Fola are going out? Is it because he straight up rejected you? Think about It Sage, why else would he work with me after everything I've done to him? Why would he bother to acknowledge me? Why would I stop calling him child killer?" Vance saw Radunare shoot a laser at Sage and promptly put up a wall of darkness "Oi, what the fuck did I say about killing. Piss off, go help the cry baby or something. I'm trying to have a conversation here"

@djinnamon @MTchaos1134

MTchaos1134 said:
Getting frustrated,he creates four more and sits on one of them."Hey bug off,this fight is going on longer then it should,let me at least try to enjoy myself."as one of them shoot at sage.
Sage teleported them away again and deflected the attack back at Radunare. " No. " Sage said emotionlessly. Sage turned to Vance. " Because of how you two were at each other's throats and what you just described is more of respect than romance. " He said as he struggled his shoulders

GingerBread said:
"No, you can't, If he attacks I'll deal with him. And why is it so funny that me and Fola are going out? Is it because he straight up rejected you? Think about It Sage, why else would he work with me after everything I've done to him? Why would he bother to acknowledge me? Why would I stop calling him child killer?" Vance saw Radunare shoot a laser at Sage and promptly put up a wall of darkness "Oi, what the fuck did I say about killing. Piss off, go help the cry baby or something. I'm trying to have a conversation here"

@djinnamon @MTchaos1134
"Aw fuck off bugger,we are all so evenly matched we just can't kill each other,and I guess I will help them."he says as the Death Stars turn around and approach the mass of limbs.

LokiofSP said:
Fola rubbed his arm and looked away. There was an infinate amount of words in exsitence and he could only use a few. What was he going to say? Why was he in this role? He looked back up at Isabel and it made sense in his head, the words weren't even things he had to think about, they just naturally came, "Don't do this...I-I look at you and I see somebody who is confused. Confused by life, by the world, by the anger and the hate, and you don't get why...Well that's okay, ir's apart of being alive. What you need is somebody who's willing to stand by you, somebody who's willing to jump into the unkown with you despite the risks...I'm willing to be that person because...Well... I love you, and I'm willing to stay by your side if your willing to stand by mine..."

@Light
Azriel shakes out of his grasp, glaring at him as all of existence quakes and begins to falter. "What are you saying?! Love me?! Love Isabel?! No! There is no such thing! There WILL be no such thing! You don't understand the pain and loniless she holds! You cannot protect her nor can you love her the way Temperance and I can! You cannot love me in any shape or form! STAY BACK!" Azriel releases a pulse, existence took a heavy blow which almost deleted it. "YOU HAVE CROSSED ME FOR THE LAST TIME AND THESE SICK GAMES ARE OVER WITH!" Azriel started to slightly produce tears as the universe begins to disappear.

djinnamon said:
Sage teleported them away again and deflected the attack back at Radunare. " No. " Sage said emotionlessly. Sage turned to Vance. " Because of how you two were at each other's throats and what you just described is more of respect than romance. " He said as he struggled his shoulders
"If you want to live in denial, you go ahead Sage. You don't have to act like you don't want me back. I can see that you do, too bad I'm with Fola. Though the cry baby over there looks pretty good. Though I think the only reason he's helping me is because he doesn't want to lose his Friend Anna. I don't think he's in a relationship, he never said she was his girlfriend. Though he did seem like a shy bit of shit" Vance shrugged and leaned back in his chair and felt the universe start to disappear "Welp guess Fola done fucked up, I'm going to sit back and watch the fireworks"

@djinnamon

GingerBread said:
"If you want to live in denial, you go ahead Sage. You don't have to act like you don't want me back. I can see that you do, too bad I'm with Fola. Though the cry baby over there looks pretty good. Though I think the only reason he's helping me is because he doesn't want to lose his Friend Anna. I don't think he's in a relationship, he never said she was his girlfriend. Though he did seem like a shy bit of shit" Vance shrugged and leaned back in his chair and felt the universe start to disappear "Welp guess Fola done fucked up, I'm going to sit back and watch the fireworks"

@djinnamon
Sage shrugged . " Maybe I don't maybe I do. He is cute and he probably got a bigger tool than you." He said before he felt existance start to falter. " We need to do something. " He said

djinnamon said:
Sage shrugged . " Maybe I don't maybe I do. He is cute and he probably got a bigger tool than you." He said before he felt existance start to falter. " We need to do something. " He said
"Yeah, I don't think he's gay though, that might be a deal breaker. Anyway, I was lying. I'm sure you could tell, I mean he's not my type anyway" Vance shrugged and put a tendril in front of Sage and a chair behind and pushed him into it. "What we do is watch. If Fola can't do something we're all dead. Well apart from your little group. I'll be dead though, so will colin and Fola. But you'll be alive, so I'm sure it's no sweat off of your back. Considering you joined them in the first place, knowing that this would happen"

@djinnamon

Light said:
Azriel shakes out of his grasp, glaring at him as all of existence quakes and begins to falter. "What are you saying?! Love me?! Love Isabel?! No! There is no such thing! There WILL be no such thing! You don't understand the pain and loniless she holds! You cannot protect her nor can you love her the way Temperance and I can! You cannot love me in any shape or form! STAY BACK!" Azriel releases a pulse, existence took a heavy blow which almost deleted it. "YOU HAVE CROSSED ME FOR THE LAST TIME AND THESE SICK GAMES ARE OVER WITH!" Azriel started to slightly produce tears as the universe begins to disappear.
(So since Light has destroyed the Darkness Realm...)

Morpheus and TDR came back and looked around at the destruction. Morpheus whistled and shook his head. "This is getting wild"

"Yeah I see... Do you think you chose the wrong side? Being one of... 4 being who could save the universe, including Isabel, shouldn't you have chosen to... Save?"

Morpheus shook his head. "3 actually. And naaaaaah stop it'll be fiiiiine"

"So you're gonna let everyone and everything die because you're lazy?"

"Noooooo maybe yeah. Aaaand because we can't change sides now that's unfair"

Ryan shook his head and groaned. "You are worse than Satan."

"I heard that"

"I know!" He yelled back to Lucifer. "Anyways. Are you just going to sit and watch? Will you rebuild ANYTHING?"

"Yep and nope." The group floated up and chilled on a platform of Light, watching everything happen

Even with the universe falling apart around him Fola had tunnel vision. All he saw was the girl in front of him, he knelt down in front of her and extended an unsure hand. He paused just before reaching her face, but continued on, wiping away her tears, he slowly raised her face level with his and smiled, "You think that nobody loves you because of past experince, but how could I not fall for you? Your the coolest and sweetest girl I've ever met, your also one of the only people to ever care about me..." His eyes softened, "Now dry your tears, they're not befitting such a pretty face..."

@Light

Seeing this happen,he makes his stuff disappear and he teleports near Azriel."Hey."He said in a serious tone he never used(he was never serious up until this point.)"you will be the cause of a lot of kids deaths like Isabel,I know you want to protect her and keep her happy,but to what cost?ending everything will only leave you lonely and without purpose,I know you want revenge on everything for being cruel,but you would be crossing a line you cannot uncross.there are people here who would stop anything they are doing to help you,to care for you,and to protect you,please,stop this,and I swear I'll make sure no bad or harm will go your way again,I'll be the guardian you did not have before,and if you also wish it,I can be the caring parent you didn't have or lost."He sets his hand out for Azriel to grab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason Valentine eyes were still wide from hearing that the Earth has been destroyed, he was amazed and terrified at the same time. He couldn't believe that someone or something had that much power that they could destroy a planet, but he doesn't know the full detail of what really happened to Earth. Jason stood still on the edge of a cliff with his hood on his head, his crystal blue eyes gazing over to the horizon while he was thinking to himself. Jason took a deep breath quietly before turning around and walking away, thinking of how powerful he would be and what he could do with the type of power that destroyed Earth. While he was walking through meadows which led him straight into the forest, he started replaying everything that happened to him. Everyone he knew was all dead, all he wanted now is revenge, he knew that he had to keep training to become stronger. Jason rubbed his chest, where his right peck was at with his left hand from stinging pain that was still lingering there, it was the mark of his guild that he was in before the tragedy happened. He could still see his leader leaving an imprint on his right peck that was two swords crossing over each other. Jason gritted his teeth and shook his head wanting to forget that night.

GingerBread said:
@djinnamon

@Tazmodo
Reed's body explodes forming a new one. "Face it anything I do to you doesn't work. Anything you do to me doesn't work. The battle is only to stall for time. I do t know why but it's not my job to ask." Clones appeared next to Colin grabbing his limbs and restraining him. Chain wrapped around his body and shackles formed. Several thousand Roda pierced Colin locking into place warping his body into a position where he can't move. Magic seals form stopping his body movements and negating his power while draining him physically. "I'm tired of the games."

MTchaos1134 said:
After seeing reed trap an ally,He decides to fire one of his Death Stars at reed.
( ! )

The Fox guy (Dave) appears by Reed and absorbs the death star. "These guys don't get it. Omnipotence. All powers. This fight will never end." He teleported behind him and plunged his hand into his spine and ripped it out. Dave did the same thing to Reed did but a lot more painful. "Like all you have to do is bit fight and we can build a new existence and bring back all the good in the world."

MTchaos1134 said:
Quickly regenerating he said"I know,I'm kind of just fucking around now,while trying to save everything."
The seals kept him in place. "You know there isn't a point right. Whenever Azriel feels like it she'll take the power away and do what she wants. But if you don't join her side she'll erase your existence. It's better to just join us. We'll make a new existence. A better existence. Will you join us?"

Tazmodo said:
The seals kept him in place. "You know there isn't a point right. Whenever Azriel feels like it she'll take the power away and do what she wants. But if you don't join her side she'll erase your existence. It's better to just join us. We'll make a new existence. A better existence. Will you join us?"
Maybe if I get confirmation from her."He said,making another Death Star and some x wings.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Light destroyed Earth lemme save you xD )
Morpheus went to answer when he felt the planet splitting. Once the first chunk of Earth cracked, he ran to Dante and the Wendigo. He didn't want to use his powers fully in front of Dante but to save his life he had no choice. He had to move at impossible speeds to out match the speed Azriel had cut the planet. In a spark of time, he grabbed Dante and the Wendigo and took them in a flash of Twilight to the fight.

A cage of Twilight warped around the Wendigo and it disappeared as Morpheus turned to Dante. "Welcome to the fight. Yadda yadda yadda the earth is gone. Now you have a choice my friend. Side with the girl who is destroying all of Reality or side with the team protecting it. If you side with destroy, you fight Grimmavus' team.

Basically Death. If you side with protection you face Azriel, the Anti-God, Lucifer, and the real me. Make your choice and you will be given unlimited power. See those people?" He pointed to Sage, the Fox, Reed. "Those are the destroy. (Djinnimon and Tazmodo) "And those?" He pointed yo Vance, Colin, Răzbunare and Fola. (Gingerbread, LokiofSP, and MTchaos1134) [if I forgot someone I'm sorry I stopped keeping up its just too much]

Morpheus clapped and smiled. "And her? That Azriel." (LIght) "And the guy next to her is Lucifer" (Me)

"Cool make a choice. You're surviving in the vacuum of space right now thanks to me. Once I leave, you start to freeze and lack of oxygen. Just say who you want to fight with. Protect or destroy. Aaaaaaand... BYE!"

The clone winked and disappeared, leaving Dante in the vacuum to make his choice
"Well it doesn't look like I have much of a choice now do I, damn I actually thought that I was getting so close to finding him. I guess it'll have to wait for awhile, I'll fight to protect reality!" Dante said as he gazed at the infinite cosmos around him,"wow I never would have thought the universe could be so beautiful. It reminds me of the good memories I have of my family; mother, father, brother, and sister. I will always love you." Dante thought in his mind as he closed his eyes and waited for the outcome of his choice to come to fruition. @DizjayDeathPride

MTchaos1134 said:
Maybe if I get confirmation from her."He said,making another Death Star and some x wings.
( ! )

Dave swatted away the death star and ripped off his wings. "Just stop. She already gave us her word and I trust her word. I'll ask you one more time. Will you join her side?"

"She ga e you her word,not me.so I want to hear from her that she is recreating the universe after or just."He snaps his finger and a big flashing sign saying fuck off appears behind himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back