First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
(!)Sage sighs as tendrils of fire wrap around all of the humanoids, disabling THIER powers as they begin to tighten.

MTchaos1134 said:
The huge being stops himself while he was flying and face his rivals,summons 86 shadow humanoids that charge his foes as răzbunare shoots huge beams of shadows at his rivals aiming for Morpheus hitting him directly,răzbunare then starts working on forming a shadow ball increasing its mass quickly as works on it.

djinnamon said:
(!)Sage sighs as tendrils of fire wrap around all of the humanoids, disabling THIER powers as they begin to tighten.
răzbunare Looks at his shadow army trapped."Well shit."He said as he enveloped a shield around himself,while still forming the ball,which is now half the size of earths moon.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shadow army was ripped to shreds as Sage turned to Rāzbunare. " I suggest you give up right now unless you wish to die. "(!) He said as arrows formed that could cut through anything and moved at speeds second only to Itami.

MTchaos1134 said:
răzbunare Looks at his shadow army trapped."Well shit."He said as he enveloped a shield around himself,while still forming the ball,which is now half the size of earths moon.

MTchaos1134 said:
The huge being stops himself while he was flying and face his rivals,summons 86 shadow humanoids that charge his foes as răzbunare shoots huge beams of shadows at his rivals aiming for Morpheus hitting him directly,răzbunare then starts working on forming a shadow ball increasing its mass quickly as works on it.
Ryan looked forward and nodded. "Shadows. My favorite"

( ! ) He shot an arrow up and exploded into a coat of Absolute Light, blocking out all shadows and darkness

Morpheus extended his hands and dragged back from the strike until it was destroyed from the Light. He shook his hands and chuckled. "That was almost bad. Thanks buddy"

"Bite me."

( ! ) In this coated pure white world of Light, he extended his hand and formed a blade of Light, flashing forward the speed of Light, rapidly slashing his chest

djinnamon said:
The shadow army was ripped to shreds as Sage turned to Rāzbunare. " I suggest you give up right now unless you wish to die. "(!) He said as arrows formed that could cut through anything and moved at speeds second only to Itami.
MTchaos1134 said:
(Okay keep the Absolute Light but ignore the Morpheus)

As Sage attacked Morpheus stopped his flash and hopped back. "Well.. looks like Sage has this. Come on team!"

They all nodded and disappeared, going with Azriel

DizjayDeathPride said:
As Sage attacked Morpheus stopped his flash and hopped back. "Well.. looks like Sage has this. Come on team!"
They all nodded and disappeared, going with Azriel
Colin saw Morpheus and co, Appear near Vance, Azriel and Fola. "H-HEY!" Colin shouted as he made 100 clones of himself and teleported in front of them all and used superman's super breath to push them all away "I-I been told t-to keep you a-away. S-sorry"

@DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
The feeling of something terrible overcame Fola, something in the pit of his stomach telling him to go. There was a spark of lightning that collapsed on itself, and the half-witch was gone. He looked on at the scene, a planet gone and Earth itself split into pieces. He bit his lip in panic, attempting not to scream in frustration. He looked at Azriel, if he could just get to her, even for a moment... There was another flash of lightning and he was in front of her, his hands were up to show the absence of his weapons, "STOP! Please, for the love of god just stop for two seconds...Don't do this, please..."

@Light
GingerBread said:
Colin saw the earth explode and immediately started crying because he thought Anna died in the earth being cut in half. I couldn't save her, I let her die again. I'm never able to save her, I promised and I still couldn't do it
Vance felt venus explode and looked towards earth to see that get sliced in half but still held together somehow. He assumed it was a warning from Azriel. Vance walked over to Colin and slapped him as hard as he could around the back of the head, despite the fact that he was superman at the moment. "Don't start crying now. I'm sure your friend is okay. Isabel would've destroyed the whole earth if it was meant to be anything more than a threat. So let's go stop them now. I'm going to need you there to hold everyone off, remember you're now on a equal playing field with everyone. DON'T FUCK IT UP. We have one chance" Vance looked over to Fola "You're up with with me, crybaby is on defence. Let's go. One of you open a portal"

Colin nodded and tried to fight back tears, gaining new hope that Anna was still alive. He opened a portal to Isabel and stepped through, followed behind by Vance.

"Yo, you. Stop right there. We're going to have a chat" Vance motioned for Colin to go away and look out for any incoming threats "So you want to destroy the universe to make it safer for Isabel, right? Why? Why does she deserve happiness above everyone else? Crybaby over there" Vance pointed over to colin who had fresh tears rolling down his face. "He doesn't even want to fight, he doesn't even want to hurt Isabel. The only reason he sided with me is because he was scared of his friend Anna dying. He's only doing this to protect his friend. His only friend as far as I can gather. He's crying right now. He doesn't want to be here, I doubt he'll actually fight anyone and if he does he'd probably help them afterwards" Vance shook his head in disappointment

"But you know what? I don't even have a reason to go against you, I'm pretty sure everyone hates me, I'm sure no one would care if I died. I killed hundreds of people. People who probably had families. Everyone detests me. And if you don't stop they're going to do the same for Isabel, you're going to inspire a world of hate. Everyone who grows up in your new universe will end up hating you and considering the power they all have, you're going to have a serious problem on your hands. So I'm giving you one more chance before I have to do something. I really don't want to hurt Isabel, But if you continue I'll be forced to. And the only reason these guys ever beat me in a fight, is because they're more powerful. Now we're on a equal playing field. The people siding with me have family and friends they don't want to lose, so they're fighting to keep them. I'm going to let Fola talk, Kill me if you really disagree with me. But I know you don't. Deep down you know what I'm saying is true. So just stop, This is the last chance I can give you"
Azriel watches as TDR are knocked away, turning back to Vance. Merely staring at him and floating onward towards the Sun. "You know nothing of my cause."

"Well I will not surrender not beacuse everything is going to end end,Or beacuse there is a chance I won't see anyone else again,but beacuse I want to teach your leader that you can't escape vengeance.. She will fucking pay for thinking she can just ignore whoever the fuck she wants."He said as the ball is about as big as earth,it splits into three and the all fire at the man in front of him.

Light said:
Azriel watches as TDR are knocked away, turning back to Vance. Merely staring at him and floating onward towards the Sun. "You know nothing of my cause."
"Because you never explained it to me when I asked. But you're up Fola. Good luck and all that, You're a better person than I am, Morally at least. I'm going to go help crybaby. I won't kill anyone till you give the word though, just like you said" Vance nodded towards Fola, trying to make it seem like the no killing was his idea, even Vance's thoughts were about how much he hated that Fola made him agree to not kill anyone unless necessary; Vance started making his way over towards Colin, making himself invisible in the darkness of space. He muffled himself, which at his new level of power made him undetectable.

@LokiofSP @Light @DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Colin saw Morpheus and co, Appear near Vance, Azriel and Fola. "H-HEY!" Colin shouted as he made 100 clones of himself and teleported in front of them all and used superman's super breath to push them all away "I-I been told t-to keep you a-away. S-sorry"

@DizjayDeathPride
(So many attacks ;-- ;)

Morpheus and crew were blasted back and Morpheus, being over dramatic, flipped and stabled himself. "Is that... Are your.. IS THAT FUCKING SUPERMAN?! ARE YOU FUCKING SUPERMAN?! SINCE WHEN COULD HE TURN INTO FUCKING SU PER MAN! FUCK THAT IS SO COOL!" He multiplied himself too 100 each holding a staff of Kryptonite (or however the hell) and slammed it down, weaking the clones for the group to rush pass, leaving his clones with Colin

MTchaos1134 said:
"Well I will not surrender not beacuse everything is going to end end,Or beacuse there is a chance I won't see anyone else again,but beacuse I want to teach your leader that you can't escape vengeance.. She will fucking pay for thinking she can just ignore whoever the fuck she wants."He said as the ball is about as big as earth,it splits into three and the all fire at the man in front of him.
Sage sighed as portals appeared in front of the large rock , sending them away as Sage teleported in front the man. " I don't want this either. " He said. " I have people I love and care about and i'm only on Azriel's side because I want to convince her not to do this. " He said as he folded his arms. Sage knew that Azriel might actually destroy the world so he sent a telepathic message saying. " Azriel might destroy this world and I want you all to survive. So please say your on Azriel's side. " Sage sent to Diana , Kotori , Terrence and the goddesses. Kotori, Terrence and Diana nodded and said they would join Azriel's side while the goddesses denied the offer and joined Grimm's side.

@Light

MTchaos1134 said:
Reed teleports behind him with the scythe. "Well sorry bud." He stabs it into his back. "I think I'll name this the Omni-scythe. It can do anything I want it to." Reed slashed down into the man soul burning it and capture it into a ball sealing him. "Haha caught him."

GingerBread said:
"Because you never explained it to me when I asked. But you're up Fola. Good luck and all that, You're a better person than I am, Morally at least. I'm going to go help crybaby. I won't kill anyone till you give the word though, just like you said" Vance nodded towards Fola, trying to make it seem like the no killing was his idea, even Vance's thoughts were about how much he hated that Fola made him agree to not kill anyone unless necessary; Vance started making his way over towards Colin, making himself invisible in the darkness of space. He muffled himself, which at his new level of power made him undetectable.
@LokiofSP @Light @DizjayDeathPride
The man in the fox mask turned into his true form. He teleported behind Vance. "I can sense you still. Sight isn't everything." He placed his finger on the thread of power that gave him omnipotence. "I can see this too." He said as he severed the string ridding Vance of the power. Reed threw a ball at him that capture his soul. "Haha got another one.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(So many attacks ;-- ;)
Morpheus and crew were blasted back and Morpheus, being over dramatic, flipped and stabled himself. "Is that... Are your.. IS THAT FUCKING SUPERMAN?! ARE YOU FUCKING SUPERMAN?! SINCE WHEN COULD HE TURN INTO FUCKING SU PER MAN! FUCK THAT IS SO COOL!" He multiplied himself too 100 each holding a staff of Kryptonite (or however the hell) and slammed it down, weaking the clones for the group to rush pass, leaving his clones with Colin
Vance sent tendrils of darkness out at the group's legs and pulled them backwards "Sorry sirs, but that area is off limits right now. And we can't have you causing a scene. So get the hell back here" Vance flung them backwards so that they were again in front of Colin

Colin noticed that Morpheus had summoned kryptonite and slammed his staff into the ground and enhanced his and all of his clones skin so that it could block out all the negative effects of Kryptonite
"S-Sorry for th-this" Colin breated freeze breath at them, freezing all their legs solid.

@DizjayDeathPride

Tazmodo said:
Reed teleports behind him with the scythe. "Well sorry bud." He stabs it into his back. "I think I'll name this the Omni-scythe. It can do anything I want it to." Reed slashed down into the man soul burning it and capture it into a ball sealing him. "Haha caught him."
The man in the fox mask turned into his true form. He teleported behind Vance. "I can sense you still. Sight isn't everything." He placed his finger on the thread of power that gave him omnipotence. "I can see this too." He said as he severed the string ridding Vance of the power. Reed threw a ball at him that capture his soul. "Haha got another one.
(No, you can't do that. Can he @Light? I mean he didn't even give a warning. So unless I get proof that you can do that. I'm ignoring it)

Light said:
( He still has you captured but he can't cut off your powers )
Tazmodo said:
(Ok so I can't do the string thing but your are still captured though and your soul is sealed)
(Okay. Cool. Cool. )

Colin used his staff to send out a wave from each of his clones, sealing everyone one that was against saving the world in their own mind with no way to get out even with omnipotence.

@Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon

Fola swiftly yet gently grabbed Azreil's arm, "Wait! A few minutes to talk, that's all I need...Please, just give me a few minutes, if your not convinced I'll just give up...

"

@Light

GingerBread said:
(Okay. Cool. Cool. )
Colin used his staff to send out a wave from each of his clones, sealing everyone one that was against saving the world in their own mind with no way to get out even with omnipotence.

LokiofSP said:
Fola swiftly yet gently grabbed Azreil's arm, "Wait! A few minutes to talk, that's all I need...Please, just give me a few minutes, if your not convinced I'll just give up...
"

@Light
( @Tazmodo @djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride )

Azriel was above Omnipotence, leaving her unaffected. Azriel simply allows those fighting on her side to be freed, unable to be trapped by such a thing again. Azriel swiftly turns around to Fola, Neptune ends up being deleted from existence due to her anger. "What?"

Light said:
( Woah. Where did the soul sealing thing come from? )
(What do you mean that's what they do.)

GingerBread said:
(Okay. Cool. Cool. )

The fox man yawns. "Mind games are my life boy me of him appeared around Colin all holding out their palms blasting him with time energy pausing him in time and space. Tendrils wrap around him as Reed throws another ball and captures him as well.

GingerBread said:
(Hold up, so you'll have Isabel/Azriel help her team. But not have Grimm help Vance?)
( Grimm has helped you. He can't do anything without breaking the laws any further. Though I'll figure something out. He's not throwing himself out there since Azriel can in fact kill him. If he dies, you all lose your Omnipotence. See? )

Tazmodo said:
(You have the same powers as Grimm at this point. So there isn't a point.)
( Alright capturing is gettin a lil annoying even to me and it's ruinin the fun of struggle in slaughter. Gonna let them go. )

( @LokiofSP @GingerBread @MTchaos1134 )

Grimm releases all those captured and makes sure they can't get captured again.

Fola rubbed his arm and looked away. There was an infinate amount of words in exsitence and he could only use a few. What was he going to say? Why was he in this role? He looked back up at Isabel and it made sense in his head, the words weren't even things he had to think about, they just naturally came, "Don't do this...I-I look at you and I see somebody who is confused. Confused by life, by the world, by the anger and the hate, and you don't get why...Well that's okay, ir's apart of being alive. What you need is somebody who's willing to stand by you, somebody who's willing to jump into the unkown with you despite the risks...I'm willing to be that person because...Well... I love you, and I'm willing to stay by your side if your willing to stand by mine..."

@Light

MTchaos1134 said:
Becoming annoyed of the ball he now resides in he hits the person who captured him in the face while in the ball.
( ! )

The ball seals his movement by negating any and all kinetic energy. The more he struggles he feels massive quantities of sheer pain shoot through every nerve in his body. Suddenly the all shatter. "This is really tedious. Reed looks at Colin. "Time for a real fight I guess." He takes his scythe and bonds it to his soul. He makes slashes of energy at every swing moving faster then the speed of Twilight and using absolute speed. @GingerBread

The fox guy slammed into the the diety of vengeance full force using absolute strength. He throws punch making atomic blasts on contact.

Arwyn landed in the center of the circular room and found herself looking at dozens of half-familiar faces she had seen in the History of the World book which confirmed the fact that they were the world's top leaders. A startled hush enveloped the room, so much that the shadow demon's decent after the dragon knight was oddly amplified. Arwyn wondered how to put this... usually the idea of the end of the world caused people to panic.

"Leaders of the world, I come with grave news." she began slowly. "I am Arwyn Hartwood and I have fought with the guild known as Dragon's Roar many times. I come here to warn you that there is a powerful being by the name of Isabel that has been destroying universes and devouring their power."

Anxious murmuring rippled through the crowd of politicians as she said this. One spoke above the rest. "What about Dragon's Roar, surely they are doing something?"

Arwyn's face darkened. "I have evidence to claim that some of the members have in fact sided with this Isabel. In fact I can show you." With a sweep of her hand she sent forth Dawn's Heart which glowed for a moment before projecting an image of Morpheus handing Isabel a marble containing a universe, which she then crushed in her hand.

One of the leaders turned to the one beside her. "Isn't that the leader of the Dragon's Rawriors?" she exclaimed in disbelief. All of the leaders were talking and asking questions at this point which caused Arwyn to make Dawn's Heart flash brightly to get their attention.

"No." she said once everyone had quieted. "You must not balk. We need to mobilize all of the earth's available troops to erect a defense." she said sternly. "We do not know when she will strike but we-" She was cut off whenever the ground began to tremble.

'We are too late...' she thought. Instead of panicking, like she had expected them to, practically all of the leaders began to discuss among themselves or began to make calls on cellphones. It was then that she realized that they had actually become accustomed to this sort of scenario.

"Don't worry darling." A silken voice said from behind the dragon knight. "We have had our forces on standby for quite some time." Arwyn turned around to find a slender woman with dark skin standing there, a faint aroma of spice drifting off from her. A peculiar creature the size of a chihuahua was perched on the lady's shoulder with a set of moth wings and pinched face with two beady eyes that glared up at Arwyn.

@Fluffykitty9000

Light said:
Grimm releases all those captured and makes sure they can't get captured again.
Tazmodo said:
The fox man yawns. "Mind games are my life boy me of him appeared around Colin all holding out their palms blasting him with time energy pausing him in time and space. Tendrils wrap around him as Reed throws another ball and captures him as well.
(Also wanna say, fox boy is gonna get killed after this, messing with time and space like he did)

Tazmodo said:
( ! )
The ball seals his movement by negating any and all kinetic energy. The more he struggles he feels massive quantities of sheer pain shoot through every nerve in his body. Suddenly the all shatter. "This is really tedious. Reed looks at Colin. "Time for a real fight I guess." He takes his scythe and bonds it to his soul. He makes slashes of energy at every swing moving faster then the speed of Twilight and using absolute speed. @GingerBread
Colin teleported out of the way of the scythe using the skin of one of his clones "I-I don't want to hurt you, s-so please d-don't f-fight or get involved. I-I don't w-want anyone to die" Colin pleaded with Reed as he got ready to move out of the way again if reed tried to attack him or go towards where Fola and Isabel was

GingerBread said:
( I did that in reaction to what Taz did, it was only mean to be serious if Taz's stayed)
(Holy fuck I'm gone for 20 minutes and miss 10+ posts? Negative. Leaving fight)

Decimus ripped the darkness off the team and sucked them all into his shadow realm. "No. We need to take a step back for a moment"

"Yeeeah I agree. If she needs us, she'll call"

"Isn't this failure?"

Morpheus walked to Ryan and placed a finger on his lips. "Shhhhhhhh"

GingerBread said:
(Also wanna say, fox boy is gonna get killed after this, messing with time and space like he did)
Colin teleported out of the way of the scythe using the skin of one of his clones "I-I don't want to hurt you, s-so please d-don't f-fight or get involved. I-I don't w-want anyone to die" Colin pleaded with Reed as he got ready to move out of the way again if reed tried to attack him or go towards where Fola and Isabel was
(I mean you wanted Grimm in here so your welcome.)

( ! )

Reed paused for a moment before talking. "I don't want to either but all those who decide to a pose Azriel must perish." His arm extended and grabbed him by the throat eternal fire spreading around him. Reed held onto him as tight as possible his fingers coiling around his body. "Why must you resist?! She's only going to get what she wants anyway. If you keep this up she won't spare you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back