• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
AnthonyWrath said:
Dante reached out and grabbed Grimm's arm and they both tumbled to the ground. @Light
Light said:
A clone of Grimm appears before him and begins to play In the Arms of an angel as the road shifts and throws Dante off the bike. Dante was literally flying off in slow motion. "Nnnnnnooooo." Grimm floats over and reaches out for Dante in slow motion.
"Ill remember you!" Morpheus yelled in slow motion to the tumbling duo. A single tear slowly rolled down his cheek as he slowly pulled out a handkerchief and blew his nose. He sang along to the song playing, a chorus behind him. Another Morpheus in a suit walked up and looked ahead, speaking to seemingly no one. "And with your help. We can stop Bike Rider cruelty. With your donations we will find loving caring homes or these bike riders. So please. Call the toll free number on your screen. 1-800-Pls-Help"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante reached out and grabbed Grimm's arm and they both tumbled to the ground. @Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
"Ill remember you!" Morpheus yelled in slow motion to the tumbling duo. A single tear slowly rolled down his cheek as he slowly pulled out a handkerchief and blew his nose. He sang along to the song playing, a chorus behind him. Another Morpheus in a suit walked up and looked ahead, speaking to seemingly no one. "And with your help. We can stop Bike Rider cruelty. With your donations we will find loving caring homes or these bike riders. So please. Call the toll free number on your screen. 1-800-Pls-Help"
Once they hit the ground they appear standing up on the road unharmed and the music ends. "Hello! It's nice to meet you!"

Dante was a little Confused about what just happened, but he didn't care. "Hey...who are you? And did you hear a little girl crying and singing off in the distance or is that just me?"

Light said:
( @GingerBread )
Two demons near Bliss were talking about an item in the Realm of Spirits that could revive beings completely. Though the only way to get there is through a reaper. They expressed the fact that there were many reapers here but they were sure a reaper wouldn't take them there.
Bliss overheard two demons near her talking about a way to come back to life Wait I'm dead? No. I can't be. Morpheus is still destroying the balance of everything. Bliss walked over to the Demons "Where can I find one of these reapers? I require to come back to life"

metalcity said:
Ethan evilly laughed, then slowly started to walk towards Colin "I'm so spooky, booooooo, spooky" Ethan moved his hands in a spooky way, which looked more funny than spooky.
(Don't tell me how to feel about things Steve.)

Colin started backing away as Ethan started walking towards him "P-please don't hurt me. I-I'd have to hurt you if you did. A-and I r-really don't want to h-hurt anyone" Colin kept backing away, as he looked at Ethan with fer before glancing at his staff with hesitation.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Bliss overheard two demons near her talking about a way to come back to life Wait I'm dead? No. I can't be. Morpheus is still destroying the balance of everything. Bliss walked over to the Demons "Where can I find one of these reapers? I require to come back to life"
(Don't tell me how to feel about things Steve.)

Colin started backing away as Ethan started walking towards him "P-please don't hurt me. I-I'd have to hurt you if you did. A-and I r-really don't want to h-hurt anyone" Colin kept backing away, as he looked at Ethan with fer before glancing at his staff with hesitation.

@metalcity
(I didn't, I said that it looked. He doesn't have to feel anything.)

Ethan continued to grin and laugh evilly "mwhahahahahahaha" Ethan pulled out a gun and pointed it at Colin "mwhahahahahahaha! say your prays boy!" Ethan continued to laugh, starting to sound less evil and more mischievous, knowing that the gun wasn't real and he looked forwards to the boys reaction.

(I feel like I may fuck up, but hey. I got the whole not dying thing going on...yay)

Fola looked at the whole ordeal and sighed, he shook his head with a smile and began to walk to the portal, stepping through he looked at the structure and whistled, "Hm...Okay so what do you want to do here? Walk in and ask? I'm sure they may just let you stay in the place if you explain what's going on..."

@Light @DizjayDeathPride @Tazmodo

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante was a little Confused about what just happened, but he didn't care. "Hey...who are you? And did you hear a little girl crying and singing off in the distance or is that just me?"
The chorus disappears and suited morpheus stepped forward, extending a hand to Dante. "No... No little girls crying. Why? Is that your kink? Whatever buddy I don't judge. My name is Mooooooorpheus. And you?"

metalcity said:
(I didn't, I said that it looked. He doesn't have to feel anything.)
Ethan continued to grin and laugh evilly "mwhahahahahahaha" Ethan pulled out a gun and pointed it at Colin "mwhahahahahahaha! say your prays boy!" Ethan continued to laugh, starting to sound less evil and more mischievous, knowing that the gun wasn't real and he looked forwards to the boys reaction.

(I feel like I may fuck up, but hey. I got the whole not dying thing going on...yay)
(I'm not even sure if my powers work on reapers :P It doesn't really matter at this point. But why do you all bully Colin ;-; )

As soon as Colin saw Ethan pull out a gun and point it at him, he began to cower behind his staff; He brought his hands to his side, trying to make himself as small as possible so that there was less of him to hit. He stayed glued to the spot however, to scared to move

"P-P-please d-don't sh-shoot me. I-I don't want to d-die" Colin felt tears begin to appear in his eyes as he was once again faced with the prospect of death.

@metalcity

Light said:
Isabel smiles and lightly bows to Lucifer, stepping towards the portal but stops once Reed makes his comment about Sage. "He is my humble servant! He's coming with us." Isabel steps through the portal and appears before the Van Fen'rir castle.
Sage giggled and nodded , happy that the girl was happy again and walks into the portal again. As he walked through the portal he put a enchantment on his clothes that made them look like butler's clothes.

@Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP

DizjayDeathPride said:
The chorus disappears and suited morpheus stepped forward, extending a hand to Dante. "No... No little girls crying. Why? Is that your kink? Whatever buddy I don't judge. My name is Mooooooorpheus. And you?"
"The names Dante and no I'm not into little girls you freak. What do you need?"

GingerBread said:
(I'm not even sure if my powers work on reapers :P It doesn't really matter at this point. But why do you all bully Colin ;-; )
As soon as Colin saw Ethan pull out a gun and point it at him, he began to cower behind his staff; He brought his hands to his side, trying to make himself as small as possible so that there was less of him to hit. He stayed glued to the spot however, to scared to move

"P-P-please d-don't sh-shoot me. I-I don't want to d-die" Colin felt tears begin to appear in his eyes as he was once again faced with the prospect of death.

@metalcity
Ethan continued to laugh as it started to seem time slowed down, music started to play to signal Colin's death. "Bye bye twerp!" Ethan laughed as he pulled the trigger and smoke shot out the end. A flag saying 'bang' shot out. The gun disappeared and Ethan started to scratch the back of his head with a awkward laugh as he started to feel bad about the situation.

@GingerBread

AnthonyWrath said:
"The names Dante and no I'm not into little girls you freak. What do you need?"
"Love. Happiness. Self respect. A new realm. Self control. Food. Probably money. Land. Power. A kingdom. THE WOOOOOORLD! Just to name a few. But from you? Nothing. Nothing at all. You looked like you were in danger. And low and behold you were! Crashing and tumbling around like that? You could have hurt someone, Dante. Dante like the Infero. Dante like the demon. Dante. Hmm." He poked the man's nose and tipped his hat. "Come with me sir I need your assistance"

LokiofSP said:
Fola looked at the whole ordeal and sighed, he shook his head with a smile and began to walk to the portal, stepping through he looked at the structure and whistled, "Hm...Okay so what do you want to do here? Walk in and ask? I'm sure they may just let you stay in the place if you explain what's going on..."

Sage scoffed as a giant war hammer made of ice appeared in his hand. " For the princess!!! " Sage yelled as he stormed the castle , hitting guards left and right , one flying right over Fola's head.

metalcity said:
Ethan continued to laugh as it started to seem time slowed down, music started to play to signal Colin's death. "Bye bye twerp!" Ethan laughed as he pulled the trigger and smoke shot out the end. A flag saying 'bang' shot out. The gun disappeared and Ethan started to scratch the back of his head with a awkward laugh as he started to feel bad about the situation.
@GingerBread
As soon as Colin heard Ethan say "Bye bye twerp!" He screwed his eyes shut and tensed up waiting for his inevitable fate. Colin heard the gun go off but didn't feel any pain "A-am I-I d-dead?" Colin kept his eyes shut, not wanting to open them until he had gotten an answer.

@metalcity (;- ;)

GingerBread said:
As soon as Colin heard Ethan say "Bye bye twerp!" He screwed his eyes shut and tensed up waiting for his inevitable fate. Colin heard the gun go off but didn't feel any pain "A-am I-I d-dead?" Colin kept his eyes shut, not wanting to open them until he had gotten an answer.
@metalcity (;- ;)
"If you were 1) I would most likely be gone coz reaper stuff. And 2) I would be reaping your soul, all reaper like and stuff. Very spooky stuff." Ethan laughed slightly by the look on Colin's face. Ethan walked over and started to pull at Colin's cheeks jokingly with clown laughter.

@GingerBread

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Love. Happiness. Self respect. A new realm. Self control. Food. Probably money. Land. Power. A kingdom. THE WOOOOOORLD! Just to name a few. But from you? Nothing. Nothing at all. You looked like you were in danger. And low and behold you were! Crashing and tumbling around like that? You could have hurt someone, Dante. Dante like the Infero. Dante like the demon. Dante. Hmm." He poked the man's nose and tipped his hat. "Come with me sir I need your assistance"
"Alright , just don't poke me again." Dante began to walk with Morpheus.

AnthonyWrath said:
"Alright , just don't poke me again." Dante began to walk with Morpheus.
Morpheus nodded and hopped in the air, spinning and morphing into a circle, landing on his head in the form of a small kitten. It meowed and lifted its paw forward

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus nodded and hopped in the air, spinning and morphing into a circle, landing on his head in the form of a small kitten. It meowed and lifted its paw forward
Dante just raised an eyebrow in confusion, "ok not going to really think to much about that, just let me get my bike and we can go."

GingerBread said:
"Huh? Why should we help you?" The demons were whispering to each other afterwards. Wondering about the things she would do in trade for such information. They were sick and devious types.

LokiofSP said:

djinnamon said:
Sage giggled and nodded , happy that the girl was happy again and walks into the portal again. As he walked through the portal he put a enchantment on his clothes that made them look like butler's clothes.
@Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP
( @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride )

Isabel looks up at the castle and whispers to Lucifer, describing the message she'd like to display. "Isabella Van Fen'rir gas declared this castle and the Van Fen'rir as her own."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante just raised an eyebrow in confusion, "ok not going to really think to much about that, just let me get my bike and we can go."
The kitten meowed and purred, walking in circles on his head. "Lead us to the bike!" It spoke telepathically to him

Light said:
"Huh? Why should we help you?" The demons were whispering to each other afterwards. Wondering about the things she would do in trade for such information. They were sick and devious types.
(
@Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride )

Isabel looks up at the castle and whispers to Lucifer, describing the message she'd like to display. "Isabella Van Fen'rir gas declared this castle and the Van Fen'rir as her own."
@CelticSol

Lucifer sighed and shook his head. "Well that was disappointingly easy. Well... Lets go redecorate dear." He cleared his throat and connected his mind to the other Van Fen. "Yo. Castle is Isabel's. Id highly suggest just letting it go"

He extended his hand forward for her to lead, following her through the halls

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
"If you were 1) I would most likely be gone coz reaper stuff. And 2) I would be reaping your soul, all reaper like and stuff. Very spooky stuff." Ethan laughed slightly by the look on Colin's face. Ethan walked over and started to pull at Colin's cheeks jokingly with clown laughter.
@GingerBread
Colin opened his eyes at looked at Ethan as he began pulling on his cheeks "Th-then why did you m-make m-me think y-you were go-going to? D-do you e-enjoy s-scaring p-people?" Colin started to back away slowly from Ethan, too scared to run away and risk the chance of angering him.

Light said:
"People are disturbing the balance. I must stop them before they completely destroy it. So right now you are either a advantage or you are a hinderance. One of them will cause you to lose your life. So are you an advantage or not?" Bliss asked, his expression and tone sounding emotionless, neither angry nor hopeful.

Reed went through the portal with Jackson. "So what are doing?" He said looking at Lucifer. "Also please for the love of Isabel make Goldilocks wear rags. I would be so happy if he wore rags." @DizjayDeathPride

Tazmodo said:
Reed went through the portal with Jackson. "So what are doing?" He said looking at Lucifer. "Also please for the love of Isabel make Goldilocks wear rags. I would be so happy if he wore rags." @DizjayDeathPride
" If you call be goldilocks again I'm going break your nose." He said as he gave Reed a innocent smile. " Also do I know you? For all I know a stork dropped your fetus self near me and now you think i'm your mama , legit who are you. " He said with a raised eyebrow as he folded his arms. " You know what never mind, I'm going to scope out the castle to see if I can find any lingering people in the castle. " He said before went to search the castle.

@DizjayDeathPride @Light @LokiofSP

Tazmodo said:
Luci shrugged and held it a moment before dropping his shoulders. "I don't now. We're following Isabel's lead. Id say... Kill any intruders? PAINT THE WALLS RED WITH BLOOD! Things like that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back