• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
Isabel takes the 20 universal marbles and destroys them, absorbing them as she did. She had just sacrificed so many lives for the sake of evolution, and grew much more powerful. Seal #5,6,7,8,9,10,11, & 12 break. Isabel shudders at the amount of power flooding through her body. "Do you have more? I need them all."
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus sighed. "Fuck it here I already removed the important universes. Here are the last 30 of my little toys." He rolled is eyes and handed her the bag. "I better get some form of retribution for this"
Light said:
Isabel looks at the bag and then at Morpheus. "I need them all. I won't destroy the ones you seem important. Isabel destroys and absorbs these universes. Seal #13 and 14 break. Isabel evolves once more and smiles at the pleasure that comes with it.
DizjayDeathPride said:
(The pain is all telepathic the cane is just for decoration really)
Purple saw the fire of her neurons, letting him know where she was going to move before even a muscle twitched. But he didn't care enough. The blade stabbed into him and each time it did, she felt like it was stabbing into her. "I see." The blood of his body turned a clear and invisible liquid, as if it vanished. He exploded, pushing her back. The sensation making her feel like every bone in her body shattered. The fragmentation of his body reformed behind her, scratching his head

( ! ) He waved his hand and her vision went black. She was sweating, her body temperature rising a degree a second. Faster and faster as he closed his eyes and sighed tediously. Each bead of sweat melted the flesh it touched, or so it seem.
Due to all the Illusions Morpheus was using; Bliss's Omicounter kicked in giving her reality manipulation. It also Made her brain waves unreadable and unmanipulable, therefore making Morpheus's telepathy useless against her. Bliss stood up and looked at Morpheus "Even now you try to disturb the balance, this time of my own body. You shall pay dearly"

Bliss stood up and made another sword of light, once again coating it with holy and hell fire, she was about to charge at Morpheus when she felt the balance once again get disturbed, by the multiple universe that were destroyed.
"You are lucky this time, but know I will be coming for you. Destroyer of Balance. Enjoy your few last, lucky moments of living"

Bliss teleported to where she felt the disturbance of Balance and looked at Isabel and saw her destroy marbles, giving her the feeling of Balance being disrupted once again. Looking towards Isabel, Bliss raised her sword
"You are guilty of disturbing the balance on a multi-universal level. You shall pay for daring to disturb the balance"

@DizjayDeathPride @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the sight in awe, Fola's fingers unconsciously twitched to his guild symbol. He should call everyone in...Send a message of some sort...But yet he needed to know, be absolutely sure that what he was doing was right... So he cleared his throat and clapped his hands, smiling as he did so, "Well that's all fine and dandy, but there's one thing I'd like to know before I head off! You see, I don't know much about you, Isabel Van Fen'rir, but what I do know is that there are rumblings about what you can do...So my question is, should I be calling home and saying my goodbyes to my family and reality as we know it? Or what..."

Then the lady came from nowhere and started shouting, and Fola ran to his sword and unsheathed it, holding it out as he trembled knowing he was more than likely fucked...

@DizjayDeathPride @Light @GingerBread

GingerBread said:
Due to all the Illusions Morpheus was using; Bliss's Omicounter kicked in giving her reality manipulation. It also Made her brain waves unreadable and unmanipulable, therefore making Morpheus's telepathy useless against her. Bliss stood up and looked at Morpheus "Even now you try to disturb the balance, this time of my own body. You shall pay dearly"

Bliss stood up and made another sword of light, once again coating it with holy and hell fire, she was about to charge at Morpheus when she felt the balance once again get disturbed, by the multiple universe that were destroyed.
"You are lucky this time, but know I will be coming for you. Destroyer of Balance. Enjoy your few last, lucky moments of living"

Bliss teleported to where she felt the disturbance of Balance and looked at Isabel and saw her destroy marbles, giving her the feeling of Balance being disrupted once again. Looking towards Isabel, Bliss raised her sword
"You are guilty of disturbing the balance on a multi-universal level. You shall pay for daring to disturb the balance"

@DizjayDeathPride @Light
( @DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP @djinnamon )

Isabel backs away from Bliss, looking to Lucifer for help. She wasn't sure of her powers and didn't want to reveal her own. Isabel didn't know if she could beat her in combat if it came down to it. "What do we do?"

LokiofSP said:
Watching the sight in awe, Fola's fingers unconsciously twitched to his guild symbol. He should call everyone in...Send a message of some sort...But yet he needed to know, be absolutely sure that what he was doing was right... So he cleared his throat and clapped his hands, smiling as he did so, "Well that's all fine and dandy, but there's one thing I'd like to know before I head off! You see, I don't know much about you, Isabel Van Fen'rir, but what I do know is that there are rumblings about what you can do...So my question is, should I be calling home and saying my goodbyes to my family and reality as we know it? Or what..."
Then the lady came from nowhere and started shouting, and Fola ran to his sword and unsheathed it, holding it out as he trembled knowing he was more than likely fucked...

Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP @djinnamon )
Isabel backs away from Bliss, looking to Lucifer for help. She wasn't sure of her powers and didn't want to reveal her own. Isabel didn't know if she could beat her in combat if it came down to it. "What do we do?"
"You must pay for the disturbance in the Balance you caused. You disturbed it on a multi-universal level" Bliss created and raised up her sword of light and darkness, coating it with hell fire and holy fire as she did "You must either restore the balance, or more drastic action will be taken. You are not a known Balance breaker like Morpheus. So I will give you a chance to undo what you have done. If you will not, or can not. I will be forced to take more drastic action" Bliss's tone was filled with indifference as she was perfectly Balanced in all aspects. She had ignored everyone else in the room as she had no quarrel with them

GingerBread said:

@DizjayDeathPride @Light
Lucifer looked down to his terrified grand daughter then Morpheus. "Handle it?"

( ! ) "On it." He swung his hand out and his Kinetic Field pulsed, stopping all movement, and with his Twilight, he was standing next other, his Death Scythe tip centimeters from her neck. "Leave. Please?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer looked down to his terrified grand daughter then Morpheus. "Handle it?"

( ! ) "On it." He swung his hand out and his Kinetic Field pulsed, stopping all movement, and with his Twilight, he was standing next other, his Death Scythe tip centimeters from her neck. "Leave. Please?"
Bliss looked at Morpheus with indifference "I will deal with you after the girl. For now, you will not get involved" Bliss manipulated Morpheus's negativity and made him so that he wouldn't hurt a fly, literally. If he tried to use reality warping to change it back, she would reverse that as well. Because she had taken away Morpheus negativity, she had created an imbalance, so she sent the negativity to inhabit some random disabled person in london for now. So that there was still a balance.

GingerBread said:
Bliss looked at Morpheus with indifference "I will deal with you after the girl. For now, you will not get involved" Bliss manipulated Morpheus's negativity and made him so that he wouldn't hurt a fly, literally. If he tried to use reality warping to change it back, she would reverse that as well. Because she had taken away Morpheus negativity, she had created an imbalance, so she sent the negativity to inhabit some random disabled person in london for now. So that there was still a balance.
Morpheus tried to push the scythe but his body tensed, refusing to hurt her. "Interesting.... I don't want to kill you... Thats so sad. But you know who does?"

( ! ) He let the scythe go and thousands of slashes ripped her back, Death flowing through her veins, slowly killing her and decaying her soul. "He does"

Lucifer stood behind her, scythe resting on his shoulders, and spun, kicking her up, letting the Death poison her

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus tried to push the scythe but his body tensed, refusing to hurt her. "Interesting.... I don't want to kill you... Thats so sad. But you know who does?"
( ! ) He let the scythe go and thousands of slashes ripped her back, Death flowing through her veins, slowly killing her and decaying her soul. "He does"

Lucifer stood behind her, scythe resting on his shoulders, and spun, kicking her up, letting the Death poison her
(Oh, Fun. Thanks for this btw)

As the death flowed through Bliss her Omi-Counter kicked in again, giving her Life-force manipulation. Using this Bliss got the death out of her system and stopped her soul from decaying "I warned you to stay out of this. It's a shame you're so adamant on defending someone who has upset the balance of the universe by killing millions of trillions of people." Bliss looked over at Isabel before looking back at Morpheus.

( ! ) Bliss began absorbing Morpheus's life force, using it to heal all aspects of herself while killing him, she also made sure to disable his reality warping powers.

GingerBread said:
(Oh, Fun. Thanks for this btw)
As the death flowed through Bliss her Omi-Counter kicked in again, giving her Life-force manipulation. Using this Bliss got the death out of her system and stopped her soul from decaying "I warned you to stay out of this. It's a shame you're so adamant on defending someone who has upset the balance of the universe by killing millions of trillions of people." Bliss looked over at Isabel before looking back at Morpheus.

( ! ) Bliss began absorbing Morpheus's life force, using it to heal all aspects of herself while killing him, she also made sure to disable his reality warping powers.

(Well.... That was.. tactical but useless. He doesn't have the scythe anymore nor was the threat)

@Light

(!) Lucifer looked to Morpheus and shrugged. "Now that looks like it sucks." He moved past Bliss with Twilight, the Scythe going through her chest, ripping her soul out, and opened Hell, casting it straight down. Now she was the Reapers problem, not his

He threw the scythe back to Morpheus and walked past him, going back to his grand daughter. "You're practically useless Morpheus. Good for a distraction, bad for business. She tote a lot about 'balance.' Would reviving count as disturbing that balance, Isabel?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

GingerBread said:
LokiofSP said:

Isabel couldn't respond to Fola due to the events occurring. Someone was here to fight her, she was sure of it. Lucifer ended up leaving her side and she began to burst into tears. She was confused and felt vulnerable since he wasn't directly beside her side when she grew so dependant on him. When Bliss said that she had killed trillions of people, she felt like a wrecking ball had hit Isabel in the stomach. Isabel couldn't understand what she meant, she didn't remember killing people at all. "What are you..." Isabel covers her mouth as she felt like throwing up. She couldn't understand why she felt this way. Why she felt so much guilt. She could only hold her head from an incoming headache, as she began to sob loudly like a child. "I-I" Isabel had an intake of breath. "I-I-I-I." Isabel had another intake of breath. "Didn't do a-" Isabel took another intake of breath. "Anything! S-stop!" Isabel didn't look up to Lucifer when he spoke. "I-I...I" Isabel had another intake of breath. "D-don't know."

Light said:
Isabel couldn't respond to Fola due to the events occurring. Someone was here to fight her, she was sure of it. Lucifer ended up leaving her side and she began to burst into tears. She was confused and felt vulnerable since he wasn't directly beside her side when she grew so dependant on him. When Bliss said that she had killed trillions of people, she felt like a wrecking ball had hit Isabel in the stomach. Isabel couldn't understand what she meant, she didn't remember killing people at all. "What are you..." Isabel covers her mouth as she felt like throwing up. She couldn't understand why she felt this way. Why she felt so much guilt. She could only hold her head from an incoming headache, as she began to sob loudly like a child. "I-I" Isabel had an intake of breath. "I-I-I-I." Isabel had another intake of breath. "Didn't do a-" Isabel took another intake of breath. "Anything! S-stop!" Isabel didn't look up to Lucifer when he spoke. "I-I...I" Isabel had another intake of breath. "D-don't know."
Lucifer hugged Isabel, stroking her hair. "There there young one. Don't cry. You're not a killer. I mean sure in each universe you destroyed there were hundreds of trillions if not more life forms you effortlessly killed. Times 50. But thats okay!"

GingerBread said:
(Did you just insta kill me? Morpheus would be dead aswell. She was absorbing his life energy at the rate that she needed it. If you kill her, then He dies since she would absorb it all. R.I.P Morpheus)
(I mean that's up to you. The Scythe didn't kill her. It casted her soul into Hell. Technically? Yeah. But transcendent Demon part of the Nephalem could totally save her if you so choose. And whatever xD like the countless amounts of Morpheus' there are? Each independent of the other? Kill them like a kid eats a bag of skittles it's really no drop in the ocean. But just for you)

Morpheus clutched his chest, wheezing. He scrambled on the ground, trying to control himself but his was fading, flickering away.

A blue kitten fell and landed on top of this dying man, meowing and hopping off. Leaving him to die. It shattered in blue dust that swirled around and disappeared. The kitten morphed to the man and stood, cracking his back. "What in the flying fuck just happened? What was that? And did she just.... Kill one of us?! I'LL FUCKING KILL HER! Eh fuck it. One less problem to deal with later never mind." The scythe fizzled and proofed into smoke, disappearing. "Well anyways.... Isabel what do we do now?"

Fola looked at the scene before him, unsure of what to do. He unknowingly griped his sword tighter until his knuckles grew white at the mere presence of Lucifer. He remembered still what he'd done, the corpse left in his wake, the small child that had trusted him and died under his watch... He could still remember her if he thought back, her smile, her laugh, and even her crie-

He paused and listened to Isabel, eyes widening at a sense of familiarity. He put a hand to his hair and let go of his sword, conflicted emotions ran through him as he struggled to make a choice. He extended a hand as if to touch her shoulder but retracted it quickly. Hearing Lucifer's words he knew it wouldn't help. After a few more moments he exhaled a breath and knelt down in front of Isabel, making sure to keep a safe distance. He didn't make any move to her, he simply spoke, "Hey, hey listen... You didn't do anything wrong at all, I want you to know that... You didn't know people where in those universes, you didn't realize you were harming people, and your intentions were good I hope... So dry those tears alright? It's not a look a suits such a pretty face..."

His eyes were soft and a kind smile was on his face. He was still about one and a half arm lengths away, and made sure to keep his appendages as far away from her as possible...

@Light @DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer hugged Isabel, stroking her hair. "There there young one. Don't cry. You're not a killer. I mean sure in each universe you destroyed there were hundreds of trillions if not more life forms you effortlessly killed. Times 50. But thats okay!"
Morpheus clutched his chest, wheezing. He scrambled on the ground, trying to control himself but his was fading, flickering away.

A blue kitten fell and landed on top of this dying man, meowing and hopping off. Leaving him to die. It shattered in blue dust that swirled around and disappeared. The kitten morphed to the man and stood, cracking his back. "What in the flying fuck just happened? What was that? And did she just.... Kill one of us?! I'LL FUCKING KILL HER! Eh fuck it. One less problem to deal with later never mind." The scythe fizzled and proofed into smoke, disappearing. "Well anyways.... Isabel what do we do now?"
LokiofSP said:
Fola looked at the scene before him, unsure of what to do. He unknowingly griped his sword tighter until his knuckles grew white at the mere presence of Lucifer. He remembered still what he'd done, the corpse left in his wake, the small child that had trusted him and died under his watch... He could still remember her if he thought back, her smile, her laugh, and even her crie-
He paused and listened to Isabel, eyes widening at a sense of familiarity. He put a hand to his hair and let go of his sword, conflicted emotions ran through him as he struggled to make a choice. He extended a hand as if to touch her shoulder but retracted it quickly. Hearing Lucifer's words he knew it wouldn't help. After a few more moments he exhaled a breath and knelt down in front of Isabel, making sure to keep a safe distance. He didn't make any move to her, he simply spoke, "Hey, hey listen... You didn't do anything wrong at all, I want you to know that... You didn't know people where in those universes, you didn't realize you were harming people, and your intentions were good I hope... So dry those tears alright? It's not a look a suits such a pretty face..."

His eyes were soft and a kind smile was on his face. He was still about one and a half arm lengths away, and made sure to keep his appendages as far away from her as possible...

@Light @DizjayDeathPride
Isabel shakes her head in response to both Lucifer and Morpheus. She listened to what Fola said and he was right, she didn't know that it would have such an affect. Though because of the fact that she did end so many lives, she couldn't waste them. She had to complete her goal no matter what. She wouldn't calm down now, she still had a lot of tears and emotions to let out and let in the fact that she's responsible for that many lives.

( @GingerBread )

Two demons near Bliss were talking about an item in the Realm of Spirits that could revive beings completely. Though the only way to get there is through a reaper. They expressed the fact that there were many reapers here but they were sure a reaper wouldn't take them there.

Fola extended a hand, he stopped just short of Isabel, pausing as he moved just a bit closer. After a moment, his hand lay on her shoulder, "Yeah...It's okay, just let it all out..." As he looked at her, he felt something. Regret? Remorse? No...He felt...Wrong. There was no way that this girl could be out to destroy reality...Just no way, she didn't have the malicious intent, didn't have that aura, he bit his lip for a moment. He was about to do something very stupid...But he still needed to know, "I-...Isabel. I know you need to cry, so just take your time...But once your done, I need an awnser to my question..."

@Light

LokiofSP said:
Fola extended a hand, he stopped just short of Isabel, pausing as he moved just a bit closer. After a moment, his hand lay on her shoulder, "Yeah...It's okay, just let it all out..." As he looked at her, he felt something. Regret? Remorse? No...He felt...Wrong. There was no way that this girl could be out to destroy reality...Just no way, she didn't have the malicious intent, didn't have that aura, he bit his lip for a moment. He was about to do something very stupid...But he still needed to know, "I-...Isabel. I know you need to cry, so just take your time...But once your done, I need an awnser to my question..."

@Light
Light said:
Isabel shakes her head in response to both Lucifer and Morpheus. She listened to what Fola said and he was right, she didn't know that it would have such an affect. Though because of the fact that she did end so many lives, she couldn't waste them. She had to complete her goal no matter what. She wouldn't calm down now, she still had a lot of tears and emotions to let out and let in the fact that she's responsible for that many lives.
Lucifer looked at him and paused a moment, squinting his eyes. Where the fuck... Have I seen that face? Wait.... He walked over to Fola, waving his finger, his voice calm and relaxed, but pouring with malice. "I remember you.... You're strike 3. Hows it been man? Long time no see right? Whats been going on?"

Fola paused, his eye twitching as he took in a deep breath and attempted to stay calm. Turning around, he faced Lucifer, "Hey there... Life has been pretty alright, only been through more hell ever since you left, things haven't gotten any better. But at the very least I can rest well at night knowing I did well by a chi- Oh wait, I CAN'T" He kept his voice low for the next part, keeping the information as far away from the ears of the grieving girl behind him, "Because you killed her... THANKS for that by the way..."

@DizjayDeathPride @Light

LokiofSP said:

@Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer looked at him and paused a moment, squinting his eyes. Where the fuck... Have I seen that face? Wait.... He walked over to Fola, waving his finger, his voice calm and relaxed, but pouring with malice. "I remember you.... You're strike 3. Hows it been man? Long time no see right? Whats been going on?"
djinnamon said:
Sage hugged Isabel while watching Lucifer and Fola carefully , worried that a fight was gonna break out. He ran his hand through Isabel's hair while rubbing her back comfortingly with his other hand.
@Light @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride
Isabel continued to cry, it would take her a while before she calms down. She did have so much blood on her hands after all. She began to panic and try to push away from Sage when he hugged her, deathly terrified that he was going to kill her for what she's done. Once Sage, a non Van Fen'rir touched Isabel's hair, she began to flail and release a blood curdling scream as if she were being stabbed to death. "STOP! PLEASE! I-I'll DO ANYTHING! NO! NOT THIS, WHY MUST YOU ALL VIOLATE ME?!" Isabel begins to kick and scream even more as if she were trying to escape a fate Vance had to go through when he met Mars. To the Van Fen'rir hair meant everything. When someone other than another Van Fen'rir touches or cuts their hair it was a clear sign of defeat, disrespect, and dishonor. As if they were nothing but a toy to the person doing so. Isabel didn't know it but a destructive telekinetic wave was about to burst from her body.

LokiofSP said:
Fola paused, his eye twitching as he took in a deep breath and attempted to stay calm. Turning around, he faced Lucifer, "Hey there... Life has been pretty alright, only been through more hell ever since you left, things haven't gotten any better. But at the very least I can rest well at night knowing I did well by a chi- Oh wait, I CAN'T" He kept his voice low for the next part, keeping the information as far away from the ears of the grieving girl behind him, "Because you killed her... THANKS for that by the way..."

@DizjayDeathPride @Light
"Riiiiiight I did kill her huh? What good to me is Knight with feelings? Weakness and all that shit you know? But that's all past and done. I want to ask you a question. Can I ask you a question?" He tilled his head, staring deep into Fola's soul

Sage yelped and teleported back , he cared about his hair greatly (one of his weaknesses that will be revealed later) and hated if anyone damaged it but even he didn't react like. " Sorry about Isabel , I won't touch your hair again I promise. " He said as he bowed to the girl with a sincere sorry expression.

Light said:
Isabel continued to cry, it would take her a while before she calms down. She did have so much blood on her hands after all. She began to panic and try to push away from Sage when he hugged her, deathly terrified that he was going to kill her for what she's done. Once Sage, a non Van Fen'rir touched Isabel's hair, she began to flail and release a blood curdling scream as if she were being stabbed to death. "STOP! PLEASE! I-I'll DO ANYTHING! NO! NOT THIS, WHY MUST YOU ALL VIOLATE ME?!" Isabel begins to kick and scream even more as if she were trying to escape a fate Vance had to go through when he met Mars. To the Van Fen'rir hair meant everything. When someone other than another Van Fen'rir touches or cuts their hair it was a clear sign of defeat, disrespect, and dishonor. As if they were nothing but a toy to the person doing so. Isabel didn't know it but a destructive telekinetic wave was about to burst from her body.

Light said:
Morpheus looked to Isabel, eyes a digital blue, scanning and analyzing her. "Interesting..... Oh now that is nasty.." He poked up and the area around them rippled like water, detaching visibly from the connection to full reality. Juuuust in case she snapped and all of that power burst out.

He exhaled and shook his head. "Yikes... My Milady you have a looooooot of built up.... Aggression inside of you. I'm terrified. So please madame, if you further need my assistance," He bowed. "The Dr... No...."

He stood up and started pacing, muttering to himself. "No.. no no... well no okay.... And... Okay..." He was waving his hands as he spoke, returning them to their crossed position. He turned back to Isabel and smiled, bowing again

"The Is A Bells are always available"

He tipped his hat, and disappeared. Leaving the separation to reality with her and Lucifer. Figuring they'll deal with it

Fola's hands went to his sword, he didn't care, he didn't even FUCKING care! Lucifer had the balls to sit up there and not even show the SLIGHTEST bit of remorse for not just KILLING a child, but for fucking up Fola's own even more?! His blood boiled, and his rope that had long since reached it's end had snapped, he was about to do something stupid when-

"STOP! PLEASE! I-I'll DO ANYTHING! NO! NOT THIS, WHY MUST YOU ALL VIOLATE ME?!"

It was in that moment that any sort of malicious intent left Fola as all that was replaced was confusion as he watched the scene. His eye twitched as he ran up to Sage and punched him in the face, "THAT'S FOR BEING A FUCKING IDIOT!!"He then went over and slid on his knees, stopping an arms length away from the girl and getting on his hands and knees so he could see her eyes while still maintaing his distance and not coming into unnecessary contact, "Hey! Hey! Listen, nobody here is gonna violate you! Even if somebody TRIED, Lucifer would castrat- I mean...Deal with them on spot! You have my solem vow that I personally would NEVER hurt you! And if somebody tries, I'll do EVERYTHING in my power to stop them!"

@Light @DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon

It was Sage's turn to eye twitch , did that idiot actually think he touched the girl inappropriately. He was gay for goodness sake and it was getting annoying having his sexuality wrongly determined. He fisted his arms as he walked away for a few seconds once he was out of sight a large crash could be heard. After a few seconds he returned brushing rumble that seemed to be from a destroyed wall off his shirt. Sage walked over and knelt in front of Isabel with his head. " I really am sorry about. " He said

@Light @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
Fola's hands went to his sword, he didn't care, he didn't even FUCKING care! Lucifer had the balls to sit up there and not even show the SLIGHTEST bit of remorse for not just KILLING a child, but for fucking up Fola's own even more?! His blood boiled, and his rope that had long since reached it's end had snapped, he was about to do something stupid when-
"STOP! PLEASE! I-I'll DO ANYTHING! NO! NOT THIS, WHY MUST YOU ALL VIOLATE ME?!"

It was in that moment that any sort of malicious intent left Fola as all that was replaced was confusion as he watched the scene. His eye twitched as he ran up to Sage and punched him in the face, "THAT'S FOR BEING A FUCKING IDIOT!!"He then went over and slid on his knees, stopping an arms length away from the girl and getting on his hands and knees so he could see her eyes while still maintaing his distance and not coming into unnecessary contact, "Hey! Hey! Listen, nobody here is gonna violate you! Even if somebody TRIED, Lucifer would castrat- I mean...Deal with them on spot! You have my solem vow that I personally would NEVER hurt you! And if somebody tries, I'll do EVERYTHING in my power to stop them!"

@Light @DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon
Lucifer's eyes followed him, glowing a thick orange-red. And he watched Fola. The fire like magma fading away. The corner of his mouth twitched a fraction into a smirtk when he grovelled. But fully form when he finished speaking. A faint sense of... Respect. Faint. But existent.

"Very well. Ill apologize for killing the kid. Seems like a trigger to you." He walked past Fola as he spoke, standing beside his grand daughter. "And maybe I'll show restraint next time your around children. I've heard you're called... Child killer? I'm sorry. Pesky connection to Ashly's damn guild symbol. You're like an annoying buzz. Nonetheless, Child Killer. Get off your knees"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back