• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Afrobrony said:
"Tsk tsk tsk." Bruce set her down on the ground, like he was planning to do from the start. "No gratefulness, whatsoever. You're my enemy and I've just done a courtesy by catching you before the ground did. Hmph. So am I not going to get anything out of you? Cause then that would mean that your usefulness to us is nonexistent and you know what that means."
( ! ) At this moment Bruce can feel and force powerful enough to crush a truck, smash into his ribcage. The same force disappeared as fast as it came with a large gust of wind. At this moment Envy makes her move and turns into Reed and teleports Bruce into a different spot. A few feet away from where he used to be only to be hit in the knee by this same force, except in the direction that would push his knee in. To finish it off Envy teleports him into the air and has him fall only to be close lined by this same force mid air.

Sage looked over the water and saw a ship going down and more coming in the distance. " Ok I feel one of my guildmates on the ship that is sinking so" He said as extremely large shards of ice appeared. " Time to bring down some ships" He said as the ice shards launched toward the oncoming ships.

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
( ! ) At this moment Bruce can feel and force powerful enough to crush a truck, smash into his ribcage. The same force disappeared as fast as it came with a large gust of wind. At this moment Envy makes her move and turns into Reed and teleports Bruce into a different spot. A few feet away from where he used to be only to be hit in the knee by this same force, except in the direction that would push his knee in. To finish it off Envy teleports him into the air and has him fall only to be close lined by this same force mid air.
Sure, the first assault of force from the first blow caught him off guard and did more than just knock the wind out of him. But he was a tank even when at rest and took all of these blows with hardening himself and not even giving her the pleasure of letting out any sort of sound of pain. Even the hit to the knee doesn't manage to fully break him and instead just hits it back to a straight position. He lands on his feet, stumbling a bit before he manages to steady himself. "Yeah... Okay then..." "Ashlyn, I really could use some help right now because there is no way I'm beating this chick." He still had to hold her off though, perhaps moving around would help, like she needed to lock onto him to use the teleportation power on him. He rushed her, zigzagging and sidestepping to see if that would work either. "You guys always have to use powers that require no skill to use, don't you?"

Earl nods his head agreeing with Reed.

Earl speaks to the two of them:"He is right. Keep in mind that the existence of the sins are definite and cannot be altered or changed, their existence are crucial, although they are not really wanted. Disrupting this will cause an "imbalance". So "killing" them is not exactly a wise choice...... They cannot simply be destroyed and be gone just like that...We should try to weaken them and seal them away instead."

Earl then feels the guidance of the symbol. "What are we waiting for. Lets go. " He stairs at the two of them, pausing for a moment. @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder

djinnamon said:
Sage looked over the water and saw a ship going down and more coming in the distance. " Ok I feel one of my guildmates on the ship that is sinking so" He said as extremely large shards of ice appeared. " Time to bring down some ships" He said as the ice shards launched toward the oncoming ships.
@Light
(Forgot that Jackson was in the group)

Jackson watched him attack the ship. "Don't you think that sinking the ship would be bad for whoever is in there?"

djinnamon said:
@Light
Tazmodo said:
(Forgot that Jackson was in the group)
Jackson watched him attack the ship. "Don't you think that sinking the ship would be bad for whoever is in there?"
( Cue Opera singing as the ice shards fly in slow motion. )

The shards rip through the ships and cause them to sink. The remaining incoming ships were stopped due to Sages attack.

Dreamtique said:
(Reed, go to there faster and try to save the member!!!)
( Malren already left with Pride. )

djinnamon said:
" Who do you think is in there" Sage asked with a raised eyebrow as he folded his arms and cocked his hip.
@Tazmodo
Jackson had no clue. "Maybe a member but if you want to sink it then I will. I don't care."

Reed went back to his room to lay down and get off his broken leg.

Inaro continued to lay on the ground throughout Earl's explanation. He decides to get up when he finished talking. Yeah whatever....Let's just get this over with. He places his hands behind his head. walking over towards Earl Whenever you're ready. @Dreamtique

Afrobrony said:
Sure, the first assault of force from the first blow caught him off guard and did more than just knock the wind out of him. But he was a tank even when at rest and took all of these blows with hardening himself and not even giving her the pleasure of letting out any sort of sound of pain. Even the hit to the knee doesn't manage to fully break him and instead just hits it back to a straight position. He lands on his feet, stumbling a bit before he manages to steady himself. "Yeah... Okay then..." "Ashlyn, I really could use some help right now because there is no way I'm beating this chick." He still had to hold her off though, perhaps moving around would help, like she needed to lock onto him to use the teleportation power on him. He rushed her, zigzagging and sidestepping to see if that would work either. "You guys always have to use powers that require no skill to use, don't you?"
Bruce can feel his entire jaw shatter from the right side before he flies 20 feet away to the left. Envy didn't move at all, nor did it seem like she made an attack. Envy decides on turning into Sloth and uses the drainage field, draining all the energy Bruce has within him to continue fighting. Bruce now knows what was moving so fast and what was beating him. It was Kavael, Wrath using her blinding super speed that made her practically invisible and her super strength that would give her the literal ability to annihilate an army by herself. She stopped running so she became visible and picks Bruce up by the back of his shirt with one arm. "I'm going to kill him. I'm not playing games here Celi." She brings her other hand to his head to crush it. That was until Envy teleports Bruce beside her. "Oh please... we can use him for information."

Embaga Elder]Inaro continued to lay on the ground throughout Earl's explanation. He decides to get up when he finished talking. [I][B]Yeah whatever....Let's just get this over with. [/B][/I]He places his hands behind his head. walking over towards Earl [B][I]Whenever you're ready. [/I][/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26542-dreamtique/ said:
@Dreamtique[/URL]
Dreamtique said:
Earl nods his head agreeing with Reed.
Earl speaks to the two of them:"He is right. Keep in mind that the existence of the sins are definite and cannot be altered or changed, their existence are crucial, although they are not really wanted. Disrupting this will cause an "imbalance". So "killing" them is not exactly a wise choice...... They cannot simply be destroyed and be gone just like that...We should try to weaken them and seal them away instead."

Earl then feels the guidance of the symbol. "What are we waiting for. Lets go. " He stairs at the two of them, pausing for a moment. @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder
Once they were ready, Grimm teleports them both to the docks since Reed already went home. They end up right beside Sage, and Jackson.

( @djinnamon @Tazmodo )

Sage turns to the new comers and waves." Hi , I took down the enemy ships" He said with a mock salute before turning back to the sinking ships..

Light said:
Bruce can feel his entire jaw shatter from the right side before he flies 20 feet away to the left. Envy didn't move at all, nor did it seem like she made an attack. Envy decides on turning into Sloth and uses the drainage field, draining all the energy Bruce has within him to continue fighting. Bruce now knows what was moving so fast and what was beating him. It was Kavael, Wrath using her blinding super speed that made her practically invisible and her super strength that would give her the literal ability to annihilate an army by herself. She stopped running so she became visible and picks Bruce up by the back of his shirt with one arm. "I'm going to kill him. I'm not playing games here Celi." She brings her other hand to his head to crush it. That was until Envy teleports Bruce beside her. "Oh please... we can use him for information."
(Where's Celica's character sheet, anyways? And Ashlyn is soooo helpful.)

Bruce really wished he could give a 'fuck you' to the both of them. But he really couldn't without a jaw, not even a sputter could come from his mouth. He wished he could black out but really couldn't do that either. He'd had a whole shot into him without blacking out, after all.

Light said:
Once they were ready, Grimm teleports them both to the docks since Reed already went home. They end up right beside Sage, and Jackson.
( @djinnamon @Tazmodo )
djinnamon said:
Sage turns to the new comers and waves." Hi , I took down the enemy ships" He said with a mock salute before turning back to the sinking ships..
Reed was back on his crutches. "God damn thus hurts." Reed waves to Sage. "Your not going to try something again are you?"

Jackson looked at the ships. "Ok so what now?"

djinnamon said:
Sage eyes widened. " Excuse me, what do you mean. " He said as he looked at Reed
Reed looked at him with confusion. "Last time I saw you you tried to seduce me and then you went after Ashlyn and I had to step in."

" First off , I don't even think you are remotely attractive , Second , I'm gay and finally I don't remember such a thing. " He said as he placed a hand on his hip.

"Guess..the guide members are quite...reliable...I guess this guy is right." Earl laughs at himself, feeling kind of relieved now.

"But we still have much more to do......" Using the guild symbol, Earl teleports back to the guild. Leaving his partner behind.

Afrobrony said:
(Where's Celica's character sheet, anyways? And Ashlyn is soooo helpful.)
Bruce really wished he could give a 'fuck you' to the both of them. But he really couldn't without a jaw, not even a sputter could come from his mouth. He wished he could black out but really couldn't do that either. He'd had a whole shot into him without blacking out, after all.
( Most of the sins don't have character sheets. xD . At least Wrath does, she's by far the worst. )

Bruce can't feel the inner symbol anymore and lost all his power ups he's gained from climbing the ranks. Now that those two were gone he could actually feel more pain as if the seal were transferring the pain somewhere else. Not a word from Ashlyn nor any help whatsoever. The other guild members had no way of knowing he was in trouble. He couldn't even use telepathy anymore. Wrath picks him up and grabs Envy, speeding off to their temporary base in a large cave in the Himalayas. Wrath was preparing for her next attack against Dragon's Roar.

Light said:
( Most of the sins don't have character sheets. xD . At least Wrath does, she's by far the worst. )
Bruce can't feel the inner symbol anymore and lost all his power ups he's gained from climbing the ranks. Now that those two were gone he could actually feel more pain as if the seal were transferring the pain somewhere else. Not a word from Ashlyn nor any help whatsoever. The other guild members had no way of knowing he was in trouble. He couldn't even use telepathy anymore. Wrath picks him up and grabs Envy, speeding off to their temporary base in a large cave in the Himalayas. Wrath was preparing for her next attack against Dragon's Roar.
(Yeah, that's why I was asking cause the other ones have.)

Bruce didn't even use his power ups from his rank ups, sticking with his family's philosophy of training for all of his power and that could never be taken away. "This whole situation is such a bitch... Fucking hell, I hate this place... it's even colder than Russia and I hate Russia. I hope everybody else is doing well cause I'm gonna be stuck here for a while. I'm not giving them any information either. But then again that guy did mention something about being possessed. Only one way to stop myself from giving it if that's the case." He started to hit his head as hard as he could muster on the nearest cave wall, attempting to give himself brain damage and forget anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back