First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"You! Try to locate the girl you tagged in Egypt...Envy..." He points at Reed and shouts. @Tazmodo

"We might not be able to find Bruce, but at lease we can locate one of them now......"

Inaro teleports to the guild hearing all the commotion, he walks over to Earl. Yo, what's the problem now? The Fuck you going on about? He asked as if he's trying to care. @Dreamtique

Dreamtique said:
"You! Try to locate the girl you tagged in Egypt...Envy..." He points at Reed and shouts. @Tazmodo
"We might not be able to find Bruce, but at lease we can locate one of them now......"
Reed shakes his head. "I can't she already got rid of it. The only location I know of was the point where Bruces symbol was taken away. We can go there but we have no idea what we're walking into we can't go in attacking." Reed sees Sage leave and sighs. He tracked the location of the teleport and sent him a note. "Hey I know you couldn't control yourself. Sorry for bringing it up."

Last edited by a moderator:
Inaro looked at Reed And why can't we go in there you have a deity on your side, we have a our escape plan which is you and we have this guy. He says while pointing towards Earl. So is anything gets bad you can just teleport us back. Plain and simple. He says Plainly. @Dreamtique @Tazmodo

"There is no time...there is a very high chance that Bruce is with envy...they must be up to something now, we must act fast." Earl tries to convince Reed to go.

@Tazmodo

"There is no time to worry now......We must face them anyway...someday...sometime...there is no point turning back." Earl replies to Reed with a determined look. @Tazmodo

@Dreamtique[/URL] @Tazmodo
Dreamtique said:
"There is no time...there is a very high chance that Bruce is with envy...they must be up to something now, we must act fast." Earl tries to convince Reed to go.
@Tazmodo
Reed nodded. "Fine we'll go. But when we get there do not attack. That is a last resort. Do you understand that is is an order nto a request." Reed teleported them there.

Jackson put his own gravity at normal just to be safe. (He's with the group)

Metal claws lashed out at the one that kidnapped them before; the beginning of a bloodthirsty assault was ended abruptly when the silent being that accompanied the gray figure that Zalgo conversed with had finally decided to act: disappearing with their enemy from the scene, then returning to it in a matter of seconds with them in chains.

The Deity was struck impressed at their feat on gaining a hostage and winning this battle without any blood shedded.

' Perhaps the Mortal Realm rests within good hands after all. '

Once again, the chained enemy disappeared from his sights and theirs, not re-appearing this time. The metal being had fallen onto the ground with their arm raised. Unfortunately the winds' howls drowned out their voices so he could not hear a single word, yet he can clearly tell that the conflict here was resolved.

Zalgo, whom was engrossed on silently congratulating them on their victory from afar, barely heard the soft calling of a stranger--until he decided to turn around to resume his return to the Void, and saw them. Having someone behind you without your notice will surprise you, and indeed, the Deity was caught unawares. In reaction to their sudden appearance, he unconsciously stepped backwards, only to have himself pressed against the rock he was slightly hiding behind again.

The lump of fear that was stuck in his throat returned at the sight of them, the feminine entity gave out a presence that chilled him, just as how he had seen the metal being for the first time.

@Light

Malren lurched forward out of Kinziel's lap as the ship rocked, threatening to sink. "W-what's going on?" He asked, in a terrified tone. The two sins seemed anguished about something, apparently their fellow sin Gluttony. Mal had no time to ponder this though, letting out a yelp as Pride grabbed him and took to rhe sky.

@Light

Tazmodo said:
Reed nodded. "Fine we'll go. But when we get there do not attack. That is a last resort. Do you understand that is is an order nto a request." Reed teleported them there.
@Light

Inaro looks around confused about where they are and doesn't even respond to Reeds last statement. Where are we anyway? He says while looking around. @Tazmodo @Dreamtique

(Can we keep all ooc comments in the ooc chat so we can't clog up the rp with comments)

Jasmine felt an odd pulling nature drawing her to the mountains. She changed into a hawk and went where it led her. She didn't know why but she couldn't help her self. She flew to a giant crystal and changed back to her normal form. "What's going on here?" She asked aloud. @Light

Embaga Elder]Inaro looks around confused about where they are and doesn't even respond to Reeds last statement. [I][B]Where are we anyway? [/B][/I]He says while looking around. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL] @Dreamtique
(Can we keep all ooc comments in the ooc chat so we can't clog up the rp with comments)
"Somewhere random, I would say......" Earl looks around and notices nothing familiar.

"Envy and Wrath, two of them......they are around here. Follow me!!!" Earl can sense their present around.

djinnamon said:
Sage sighed and teleported back to Reed. Sage's eyes widened. " Where the heck are we"
@Tazmodo
Dreamtique said:
"Somewhere random, I would say......" Earl looks around and notices nothing familiar.
"Envy and Wrath, two of them......they are around here. Follow me!!!" Earl can sense their present around.
Embaga Elder]Inaro looks around confused about where they are and doesn't even respond to Reeds last statement. [I][B]Where are we anyway? [/B][/I]He says while looking around. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL] @Dreamtique
Tazmodo said:
( I was gone for a bit and you all managed to track down some sins. Good job. )

( @Afrobrony )

Lotusy said:
Malren lurched forward out of Kinziel's lap as the ship rocked, threatening to sink. "W-what's going on?" He asked, in a terrified tone. The two sins seemed anguished about something, apparently their fellow sin Gluttony. Mal had no time to ponder this though, letting out a yelp as Pride grabbed him and took to rhe sky.
@Light
Envy was the only one left in the cave with Bruce just because Wrath left only seconds before the group arrived along with Pride and Malren. Bruce was unconscious and notices them almost immediately, not even wanting to attack she just sits down on a moderately large rock. "Hm.... so you do have good tracking skills. I give you a thumbs up... I assume you're here for your friend?" From far away, Lust put up Reed's desires for his favoured one ten fold. Making his lust for this person impossible to resist.

Wrath was preparing several armies around the world to rush over to Dragon's Roar and annihilate their base. She was so angry she couldn't even focus on the real task at hand, getting 1,000 blood sacrifices to Africa. Rallying up the armies would take some time though.

Pride ends up at a hotel in Vegas, in a five star on a high floor, she did not seem happy at all. "You!" She looks towards Malren and and points towards the door. "If the person isn't a sin, they don't come in. If they insist, kill them." With that, Kenziel walks off into the bathroom to take a shower.

Austria said:
Metal claws lashed out at the one that kidnapped them before; the beginning of a bloodthirsty assault was ended abruptly when the silent being that accompanied the gray figure that Zalgo conversed with had finally decided to act: disappearing with their enemy from the scene, then returning to it in a matter of seconds with them in chains.
The Deity was struck impressed at their feat on gaining a hostage and winning this battle without any blood shedded.

' Perhaps the Mortal Realm rests within good hands after all. '

Once again, the chained enemy disappeared from his sights and theirs, not re-appearing this time. The metal being had fallen onto the ground with their arm raised. Unfortunately the winds' howls drowned out their voices so he could not hear a single word, yet he can clearly tell that the conflict here was resolved.

Zalgo, whom was engrossed on silently congratulating them on their victory from afar, barely heard the soft calling of a stranger--until he decided to turn around to resume his return to the Void, and saw them. Having someone behind you without your notice will surprise you, and indeed, the Deity was caught unawares. In reaction to their sudden appearance, he unconsciously stepped backwards, only to have himself pressed against the rock he was slightly hiding behind again.

The lump of fear that was stuck in his throat returned at the sight of them, the feminine entity gave out a presence that chilled him, just as how he had seen the metal being for the first time.

@Light

"Um.... I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Ashlyn." She extends her hand but pulls it back knowing he might not shake it. "I just want to propose an idea." She found his timidness quite cute in a sense, it made it more bearable.

Tazmodo said:
Jasmine felt an odd pulling nature drawing her to the mountains. She changed into a hawk and went where it led her. She didn't know why but she couldn't help her self. She flew to a giant crystal and changed back to her normal form. "What's going on here?" She asked aloud. @Light
"Everything is going on here!" Grimm appears behind her.

Dreamtique said:
"Reed!!!" Earl shouts at Reed, signalling him to teleport Bruce away from Envy. @Tazmodo
djinnamon said:
Sage glared at Envy and Lust before he shoot a torrent of blazing hot fire at the demons. @Light
( Lust isn't there he's just manipulating things from far off somewhere like when he did it to you. )

"You can take him if you want. He's only here because I convinced Wrath that he was necessary for information. If I didn't she would've killed him." Celica turns into a flaming being and absorbs the flame. "Why do you have to be so hostile? What's the rush on leaving? Why can't you just sit still and relax." After saying this she reverts back to her regular form.

Light said:
( I was gone for a bit and you all managed to track down some sins. Good job. )
( @Afrobrony )

Envy was the only one left in the cave with Bruce just because Wrath left only seconds before the group arrived along with Pride and Malren. Bruce was unconscious and notices them almost immediately, not even wanting to attack she just sits down on a moderately large rock. "Hm.... so you do have good tracking skills. I give you a thumbs up... I assume you're here for your friend?" From far away, Lust put up Reed's desires for his favoured one ten fold. Making his lust for this person impossible to resist.

Wrath was preparing several armies around the world to rush over to Dragon's Roar and annihilate their base. She was so angry she couldn't even focus on the real task at hand, getting 1,000 blood sacrifices to Africa. Rallying up the armies would take some time though.

Pride ends up at a hotel in Vegas, in a five star on a high floor, she did not seem happy at all. "You!" She looks towards Malren and and points towards the door. "If the person isn't a sin, they don't come in. If they insist, kill them." With that, Kenziel walks off into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Um.... I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Ashlyn." She extends her hand but pulls it back knowing he might not shake it. "I just want to propose an idea." She found his timidness quite cute in a sense, it made it more bearable.

"Everything is going on here!" Grimm appears behind her.
Reed tried to take to Cecilia before Lust got him. He did his best to fight it but it won him over. He didn't want her to find out this way but he couldn't stop himself. He teleported to Ashlyn and didn't say a word. He put his hand on her shoulder and turned her around. He put his hands on he waist and wrapped his arms around here looking in her eyes. He then kissed her without hesitation.

Jasmine shrieked and turned into a turtle. "Don't scare me like that I could have killed you!"

Light said:
( Lust isn't there he's just manipulating things from far off somewhere like when he did it to you. )
"You can take him if you want. He's only here because I convinced Wrath that he was necessary for information. If I didn't she would've killed him." Celica turns into a flaming being and absorbs the flame. "Why do you have to be so hostile? What's the rush on leaving? Why can't you just sit still and relax." After saying this she reverts back to her regular form.
djinnamon said:
Sage glares before looking at his team. " Get out of here" He said before he was engulfed by a large flash of light.
@Light
Jackson remains standing. He looks at Envy. "Ok then let's talk. What do you and the other sins want with us? Why are the people of Africa suddenly disappearing?" He turned his gravity back up.

"Re...ed!!!" Earl notice a "shift" in Reed's mind, and it takes not longer than a second to figure out it was the doing of lust. Within the few second, through Reed, he tries to access lust's mind." (Waiting for direct information from @Light )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back