• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
"This is the guild of Dragon's Roar! An organization that works towards keeping peace throughout the realms. I'd like for you to join it!"
Christina nods her head and ventures inside, turning towards all of the options. "So what type of ride are you interested in? Our first one is your choice. Try not to choose anything too crazy."

( @Tazmodo )

Alice steps out with the kids in freshly changed clothes. "I heard you two from in there but the kids didn't. To answer your question Jackson no, Emily doesn't like having her feet away from the ground for too long. Can't teleport since nausea may get to her and super speed is definitely a no. We can go by human methods though." Alice picks up her stuff and heads for the door. "We're going to eat at the all you can eat here first though."

"Those coins are worth extremely high amounts of money at this moment. I'd keep them to yourself though. I can supply what you need though! Take my hand and we shall go to amazing places!" Grimm stares at the Dawn's Heart and blinks shortly afterwards. "People try to steal that all the time. So I'll do you this one favour." Grimm raises an eyebrow and the relic amid now binded to Arwyn's soul. "Now it can't 've stolen since you can make it appear in your hands once more by willing it to. Also now that it's bonded its you it will only work for you. So even if you forgot to call it back, it wouldn't even matter since it wouldn't work at all without you."

"Lonely? No it doesn't. Sam comes in here from time to time and I always have Julius. You come in here as well. So no I don't, not that it matters anyways. I like it here. I'd rather be alone for eternity anyways if I had to choose between that and living amongst large crowds." Morgan rises from her chair and uses a spell to make Ryan smile. "Stop with that, you'll make my room gloomy." She ventures over to a pill in a vial.

"You can use me to transfer damage now that you've gotten the hang of it! Just hit them with the staff and use your power while doing so. You can manipulate my biomass any way you like to get the desired outcome. All three of them are attacking now!" Colin ranks up 5 times while the staff was talking to him.
Ryan sighed and relaxed into the smile, shaking his head. He saw her vial and smacked his forehead."I forgot about my experiment shit." He sighed and shook his head and extended his, twilight glittering and placing a labeller. He sighed and went to move things around, organizing her room before it gave him an OCD aneurism.

Scar smiled. But he didn't mean it. He didn't see much choice, so...."Okay, but on one condition, " he became very serious after he said that, "none of them must know what I am. Just tell them I'm human. Okay?"

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassie walking into him and just stayed there and shrugged. "I did. You just didn't like the answer. Yoooou put your face in my chesh and bit my butt. You. Perv." She pushed off gently and tapped his cheek, walking around him and walking backwards down the hall. "There's no other reason I would call you a pervert." She traced her finger across her scar and smiled. "You're welcome to wonder about my little booboo all you'd like. Goodbyyye Vancey. Don't spend too much of your time with me I'll think you might actually want to get back with me."
She turned around and wiggled her fingers back to him, continuing her stroll, turning the corner
Vance followed after Cassandra "There are only 3 reasons you wouldn't tell me how you got that scar. Reason number one is that you did it to yourself, which would explain why it stayed. Reason number two is that you did something really stupid and embarrassing to get it. And reason number three" Vance paused and took on a more serious tone "Is that you got it because of me. Either because I gave it to you directly or that I made a mistake that caused you to get it" Vance reasoned with his limited knowledge of his past "So which one is it? I'm personally betting it's reason number two and that you're too embarrassed to talk about it"

@DizjayDeathPride

Light said:
"You can use me to transfer damage now that you've gotten the hang of it! Just hit them with the staff and use your power while doing so. You can manipulate my biomass any way you like to get the desired outcome. All three of them are attacking now!" Colin ranks up 5 times while the staff was talking to him.
"Yeah, even if I could use you to hit them, I'm not going to. Do you know how easy it would be to just yank you out of my grip? I'm not the most physically strong person" Colin reasoned before one of the Grimm alien's scythes ripped a chunk out of his arm. Colin let out a scream of pain that died down to a whimper as he transferred his damage to the staff. Colin then poked the alien that had hit him in the forehead and transferred all his damage to him.

Colin then took another hit in his leg that caused him to fall to the floor as he whimpered in pain as most of his tendons were servered. Colin once again transferred his damage to the staff and then jabbed the alien in the stomach as he stood up, transferring all the damage to that alien.

Colin took a deep breath as he looked towards the last alien
"You going to surrender?" Colin asked, almost pleading for the alien to surrender. Colin didn't want to hurt any of them unless he absolutely had to.

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage and girls were on the beach in human form and swimsuits running around and laughing. Neptune was chasing Noire , Sage , Diana , Kotori and Vert. Sage ducked out of Neptune who tried to tackle him so that she tackled Noire instead. " Ahhh Neptune stop!!!" Noire screamed while blushing up a storm as Neptune played with her bust. Sage and Diana busted out laughing while Vert and Kotori chuckled as they sat down. The others sat down as well when two boys walked over to Vert and began flirting. Sage and the girls besides Vert felt slightly offended.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan sighed and relaxed into the smile, shaking his head. He saw her vial and smacked his forehead."I forgot about my experiment shit." He sighed and shook his head and extended his, twilight glittering and placing a labeller. He sighed and went to move things around, organizing her room before it gave him an OCD aneurism.
"Ryan why do you think life goes on?" Morgan was facing him but it was clearly obvious that she was talking to him. Julius slithers out of her sweaters collar at this moment and stares Ryan down.

DaManofWar said:
Scar smiled. But he didn't mean it. He didn't see much choice, so...."Okay, but on one condition, " he became very serious after he said that, "none of them must know what I am. Just tell them I'm human. Okay?"
@Light
"Alright! Sounds like a deal to me!" Grimm snaps his fingers and the guild symbol appears within him. "Oh! Looks like I have to go somewhere! Have fun, make yourself at home." Grimm points at the guild and disappears in a burst of confetti.

GingerBread said:
Vance followed after Cassandra "There are only 3 reasons you wouldn't tell me how you got that scar. Reason number one is that you did it to yourself, which would explain why it stayed. Reason number two is that you did something really stupid and embarrassing to get it. And reason number three" Vance paused and took on a more serious tone "Is that you got it because of me. Either because I gave it to you directly or that I made a mistake that caused you to get it" Vance reasoned with his limited knowledge of his past "So which one is it? I'm personally betting it's reason number two and that you're too embarrassed to talk about it"

@DizjayDeathPride

"Yeah, even if I could use you to hit them, I'm not going to. Do you know how easy it would be to just yank you out of my grip? I'm not the most physically strong person" Colin reasoned before one of the Grimm alien's scythes ripped a chunk out of his arm. Colin let out a scream of pain that died down to a whimper as he transferred his damage to the staff. Colin then poked the alien that had hit him in the forehead and transferred all his damage to him.

Colin then took another hit in his leg that caused him to fall to the floor as he whimpered in pain as most of his tendons were servered. Colin once again transferred his damage to the staff and then jabbed the alien in the stomach as he stood up, transferring all the damage to that alien.

"You going to surrender?" Colin asked, almost pleading for the alien to surrender. Colin didn't want to hurt any of them unless he absolutely had to.

@Light
Suddenly Vance and Cassandra could feel arrows strike their backs and disappear the moment after. They were lust and love arrows. They made you crave the person you last spoke with on a irresistible level in terms of romance and sexual hunger. Cupid Grimm disappears afterwards, planning to spread more love...more hell.

( ! ) Colin ranks up three more times and the last Alien Grimm has acid flow out in waves from his body. Once it does the guild lights turn back on the and real Alien Grimm drops down beside it, unaffected by the acid.

djinnamon said:
Sage and girls were on the beach in human form and swimsuits running around and laughing. Neptune was chasing Noire , Sage , Diana , Kotori and Vert. Sage ducked out of Neptune who tried to tackle him so that she tackled Noire instead. " Ahhh Neptune stop!!!" Noire screamed while blushing up a storm as Neptune played with her bust. Sage and Diana busted out laughing while Vert and Kotori chuckled as they sat down. The others sat down as well when two boys walked over to Vert and began flirting. Sage and the girls besides Vert felt slightly offended.
Each and everyone of them are shot by Cupid Grimm's arrows. It made them all craze one another on an irresistible level in terms of romance and sexual hunger.

GingerBread said:

@DizjayDeathPride

@Light
Cassie stopped and turned to him, smiling. She hugged him and kissed his cheek, lingering for a second. "I was washing dishes one day and had a knife. I turned sharply since someone called my name and slipped on the water. The knife fell in a loop and landed on its butt, I landed hands first to catch myself. Knife went right into my stomach. It was terrible."

Dekimarus brought his son to the Nogaletta Demon Realm. He looked to his son and turned around, walking back, his hands extended. faint purple mist flowed from the wrists of his coat. He took a few steps in silence then spoke. "You will discover your power or you will die. I suggest the former."

He turned around and looked to Decimus, his crossbow like guns appearing. He pointed the barrel at Decimus, a beam charging, and shot at him

Morpheus Lizard landed on a planet that had no lights, no spiral. It just revolved around its star and seemed habitable for life. Or at least at one point it did. On the planet he walked around, transforming back to normal. He landed the road of an abandoned neighborhood. Some homes were missing doors, windows, garage doors. The some trees were knocked over, the others completely dead. It looked ancient. Nothing has seemed to have happened here for many many years.

In the distances he could hear strange shrieks and clicks. A rumbling on this dark void planet's night that got louder and louder. As Morpheus was adapting to this Universe' reality, he tilted his head to where the noise came from. Once it was close enough, he leaned forward, using his cane as support with one hand and the other on his forehead as he squinted. He could see faint red eyes and the movement of all black bodies.

One eventually came forward and swiped at him, quickly jumping back and twirling his cane. "Well. I see you all aren't friendly." The strange creature was covered in all black like flesh, tall; giant almost. It had long tick arms that extended into claws, not any sort of fingers. Same with its feet. Some stood on two legs while others on four.

They charged at Morpheus in hoards. Though he could barely see them in the darkness, his eyes adjusted and he kicked back, dodging them and shooting them with beams of Stardust from the bottom of his cane, completely destroying the places they touched. The creatures that were shot roared loudly and charged at him.

He wacked them back, bouncing and twirling on the cane, shooting them one by one in the dead, chest, heart, leg, anything really. He stood in a circle and pointed to each one, one hand behind his back, shooting one after the other, faster and faster until it looked like his one arm was moving in a blur all around his body. The ones that died misted into a black, disappearing

He slammed it into the ground and twirled up, doing a hand stand on the stick. A beam shot out and he was blasted and pushed high into the air. He pointed the end of the cane to the hoard and shot down at them with thousands of differently sized beams, similar to his attack on Jackson. After he cleared the whole group he floated higher away from the ground and into the clouds and stayed there, upside down in view of the world. A white sparkling light appeared at the end of his cane and shot down in a thick massive beam, destroying the whole mass of the neighborhood and deep into the ground.

The ground rumbled and from the height he was at the planet looked like there was a black gooping mass pouring out of the mantel of this planet. The roars had finally reached his height and he whistled to himself, impressed. "That explains the... lack of life. Poor fools got some sort of parasite. Oh well. Best to this place some justice."

He flew higher and away from the planet. Since it had no atmosphere that wasnt too much an issue. He pointed his cane to the planet and inhaled. A blue, bubbling light substance hissed at the end of the cane. He shot a blast of it down and through the planet. It ate through in all directions back onto the surface. It ate everything on the land, the creatures, and the planet itself until nothing remained but the blue substance. It came back to him and swirled around his body, disappearing.

Morpheus sighed and shook his head. The eggs on his body misted off of his body and he smiled to where the planet used to bit. "Even though I'm sure I did this universe a good deed, I think that counts as genocide. I AM THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!" He kicked off in the nothingness and flew away, going to finish exploring

Light said:
"Everything!" Ashlyn's eyes show just how interested she is in knowing. Out of all the Van Fen'rir she had to know about this woman.
The deity doesn't smile this time, in the sickeningly sweet way she had been before; a full blown, malevolent smirk crosses across her face, her eyes glintingly dangerously. "Everything? Very well," She crosses her arms with a tilt to her head, "To some in this realm, your grandmother is something of a legend, known to be very ambitious, very powerful, and merciless. As a little history lesson, the Deity Realm used to run under a parliamentary sort of ruler before you waltzed in and took control, and the heads of it were Death, Creation, and Chaos - the last being the mantle you now hold. A handful of eons ago, she entered the court after as a bride to Death, whom, at that time, was a man named Akoto. Akoto was not a kind man - he was cruel beyond measure, and had a notorious temper, which, I imagine, was likely taken out on her.

"Eventually, your grandmother had enough, and killed him. No, that isn't the right word..." She thinks for a moment, a whistful smile on her face, "She slaughtered him. Sealed away the godly power that made him invincible and shredded him to pieces. Legend says that she cut his tongue, castrated him, blinded him, and then stabbed him 87 times," She shrugs, as if that's not really that big of a deal, "Grimm - who had had a brief affair with her - was selected as the new Death. She was arrested, tried for her crimes, and was banished and exiled from the Deity Realm. Two of her companions, the Goddess of Purity and Healing, Usagi, along with the God of Madness, Sovereign, left shortly after her exile and never returned."

She hums quietly, thinking more, "Everything after that gets hazy - word of mouth changed story after story of her exploits in the mortal realm. Some people claim she was romantically involved with Sovereign, others say it was Usagi, some say she was with both. After she took in your father, the story gets clearer, since she had become somewhat of a public figure by then. She adopted a young demon, raised him as a son while honing him into a perfect weapon, and he in turned had children with a demigod woman, and had you. You were kidnapped, during this time she married Grimm, had a daughter of her own, then abruptly disappeared. No one knows exactly where she is, but some people, such as myself, have heard rumours she has rejoined Sovereign. Both have vanished, and if Sovereign is indeed involved in her disappearance, then they are likely up to no good."

She looks at Ashlyn with a raised brow, "Does that about cover everything? Or do you have more questions?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassie stopped and turned to him, smiling. She hugged him and kissed his cheek, lingering for a second. "I was washing dishes one day and had a knife. I turned sharply since someone called my name and slipped on the water. The knife fell in a loop and landed on its butt, I landed hands first to catch myself. Knife went right into my stomach. It was terrible."
Dekimarus brought his son to the Nogaletta Demon Realm. He looked to his son and turned around, walking back, his hands extended. faint purple mist flowed from the wrists of his coat. He took a few steps in silence then spoke. "You will discover your power or you will die. I suggest the former."

He turned around and looked to Decimus, his crossbow like guns appearing. He pointed the barrel at Decimus, a beam charging, and shot at him

Morpheus Lizard landed on a planet that had no lights, no spiral. It just revolved around its star and seemed habitable for life. Or at least at one point it did. On the planet he walked around, transforming back to normal. He landed the road of an abandoned neighborhood. Some homes were missing doors, windows, garage doors. The some trees were knocked over, the others completely dead. It looked ancient. Nothing has seemed to have happened here for many many years.

In the distances he could hear strange shrieks and clicks. A rumbling on this dark void planet's night that got louder and louder. As Morpheus was adapting to this Universe' reality, he tilted his head to where the noise came from. Once it was close enough, he leaned forward, using his cane as support with one hand and the other on his forehead as he squinted. He could see faint red eyes and the movement of all black bodies.

One eventually came forward and swiped at him, quickly jumping back and twirling his cane. "Well. I see you all aren't friendly." The strange creature was covered in all black like flesh, tall; giant almost. It had long tick arms that extended into claws, not any sort of fingers. Same with its feet. Some stood on two legs while others on four.

They charged at Morpheus in hoards. Though he could barely see them in the darkness, his eyes adjusted and he kicked back, dodging them and shooting them with beams of Stardust from the bottom of his cane, completely destroying the places they touched. The creatures that were shot roared loudly and charged at him.

He wacked them back, bouncing and twirling on the cane, shooting them one by one in the dead, chest, heart, leg, anything really. He stood in a circle and pointed to each one, one hand behind his back, shooting one after the other, faster and faster until it looked like his one arm was moving in a blur all around his body. The ones that died misted into a black, disappearing

He slammed it into the ground and twirled up, doing a hand stand on the stick. A beam shot out and he was blasted and pushed high into the air. He pointed the end of the cane to the hoard and shot down at them with thousands of differently sized beams, similar to his attack on Jackson. After he cleared the whole group he floated higher away from the ground and into the clouds and stayed there, upside down in view of the world. A white sparkling light appeared at the end of his cane and shot down in a thick massive beam, destroying the whole mass of the neighborhood and deep into the ground.

The ground rumbled and from the height he was at the planet looked like there was a black gooping mass pouring out of the mantel of this planet. The roars had finally reached his height and he whistled to himself, impressed. "That explains the... lack of life. Poor fools got some sort of parasite. Oh well. Best to this place some justice."

He flew higher and away from the planet. Since it had no atmosphere that wasnt too much an issue. He pointed his cane to the planet and inhaled. A blue, bubbling light substance hissed at the end of the cane. He shot a blast of it down and through the planet. It ate through in all directions back onto the surface. It ate everything on the land, the creatures, and the planet itself until nothing remained but the blue substance. It came back to him and swirled around his body, disappearing.

Morpheus sighed and shook his head. The eggs on his body misted off of his body and he smiled to where the planet used to bit. "Even though I'm sure I did this universe a good deed, I think that counts as genocide. I AM THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!" He kicked off in the nothingness and flew away, going to finish exploring
Morpheus suddenly found himself locked away in an empty room with a dunce cap on his head and a note saying. You were bad so you'll stay in time out for a while.

Light said:
"Ryan why do you think life goes on?" Morgan was facing him but it was clearly obvious that she was talking to him. Julius slithers out of her sweaters collar at this moment and stares Ryan down.
"Alright! Sounds like a deal to me!" Grimm snaps his fingers and the guild symbol appears within him. "Oh! Looks like I have to go somewhere! Have fun, make yourself at home." Grimm points at the guild and disappears in a burst of confetti.

Suddenly Vance and Cassandra could feel arrows strike their backs and disappear the moment after. They were lust and love arrows. They made you crave the person you last spoke with on a irresistible level in terms of romance and sexual hunger. Cupid Grimm disappears afterwards, planning to spread more love...more hell.

( ! ) Colin ranks up three more times and the last Alien Grimm has acid flow out in waves from his body. Once it does the guild lights turn back on the and real Alien Grimm drops down beside it, unaffected by the acid.

Each and everyone of them are shot by Cupid Grimm's arrows. It made them all craze one another on an irresistible level in terms of romance and sexual hunger.
Ryan tilted his head but continued to organize and label everything meticulously. "What do you mean? Why does life go on from negativity, the whole meaning of life, or do you mean beyond our lifespan?"

@GingerBread

Cassie winced and pulled the arrow out, looking yo Vance. "What the... Hell was...." She closed her eyes and pushed him on the wall, kissing deeply and quickly

Light said:
Morpheus suddenly found himself locked away in an empty room with a dunce cap on his head and a note saying. You were bad so you'll stay in time out for a while.
Morpheus looked around and shrugged. He poofed into a pile of blue and white M&Ms

Sage and the girls were each tackled one man each and a make out party began as passer by blushed and walked away quickly. Soon things got heated and moans filled the now almost empty beach.

( Fade to black )

Scar sighed. He suddenly gasped. "What just..." He noted the guild mark on his body. With a groan, he walked inside the guild. He looked around carefully, keeping his scarf so that it covered his face. "Hello? Anyone here?" He cried aloud.

@whoever is in the guild hall

djinnamon said:
Sage and the girls were each tackled one man each and a make out party began as passer by blushed and walked away quickly. Soon things got heated and moans filled the now almost empty beach.
( Fade to black )
(Wow, sex party? Nobody drunk? How original! Like, Star Chaser original!)

Light said:
"I don't want to have to hurt you, but I will if I have to. So please for both our sakes, just leave and don't come back" Colin pleaded as he took a couple of steps back, trying to avoid the acid.

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassie winced and pulled the arrow out, looking yo Vance. "What the... Hell was...." She closed her eyes and pushed him on the wall, kissing deeply and quickly
Vance's eyes widened in shock as Cassandra pushed him up against the wall and started kissing him. Vance closed his eyes and started kissing back until his lungs burned with the need for air. Gently pushing Cassandra away he broke out of the kiss "As much as I like how assertive you're being. I still need to breathe"

@DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
"I don't want to have to hurt you, but I will if I have to. So please for both our sakes, just leave and don't come back" Colin pleaded as he took a couple of steps back, trying to avoid the acid.
@Light

Vance's eye widened in shock as Cassandra pushed him up against the wall and started kissing him. Vance closed his eyes and started kissing back until his lungs burned with the need for air. Gently pushing Cassandra away he broke out of the kiss "As much as I like how assertive you're being. I still need to breathe"

@DizjayDeathPride
Cassie licked her lip and shook her head, grabbing he face and kissing him again. "Ill be our air" She pushed him back and they appeared on his beg, her sitting on him and holding him down

Cole had a sinister look on his face, when She said don't pick anything crazy. Too late. He spotted the biggest and baddest ride there was at the amusement park.

Crimson sighed as he had to deal with human transport, knowing how that's going to turn out. Terrible. Crimson walked to the door placing his hands in his pocket. Alright I'm down. @Light

Occ: I got work today from 3-11

Scar called out again. "Anyone here? Anyone at all? My name is Scar, I need someone to talk to about Dragon's Roar," he said, stilling walking about.

@Light (who is in the guild hall?)

DaManofWar said:
Scar called out again. "Anyone here? Anyone at all? My name is Scar, I need someone to talk to about Dragon's Roar," he said, stilling walking about.
@Light (who is in the guild hall?)
Theodore turned the corner and looked at him. "Hey what's up?" He looked up at him with curiosity. (He's 12 btw)

Tazmodo said:
Theodore turned the corner and looked at him. "Hey what's up?" He looked up at him with curiosity. (He's 12 btw)
Scar looked at the child. "Yeah, some creature called Grimm made me come here and join this guild. So, who are you?" He asked him. He was watching him cautiously. He didn't trust humans.

DaManofWar said:
Scar looked at the child. "Yeah, some creature called Grimm made me come here and join this guild. So, who are you?" He asked him. He was watching him cautiously. He didn't trust humans.
Theodore laughed. "Oh Grimm sent you. Well I'm Theodore the most badass 12 year old here. Well I'm the only 12 year old here. Right? There shouldn't be any others." He thought about this for a second. "Anyways what's your name?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Cassie licked her lip and shook her head, grabbing her face and kissing him again. "Ill be our air" She pushed him back and they appeared on his bed, her sitting on him and holding him down
Vance was really enjoying how assertive Cassandra was being If only Sage was more like this Vance thought as he did his best to move his head and break out of the kiss "Is kissing all you can do Cassie?" Vance asked as he smirked provocatively at her.

@DizjayDeathPride

Tazmodo said:
Theodore laughed. "Oh Grimm sent you. Well I'm Theodore the most badass 12 year old here. Well I'm the only 12 year old here. Right? There shouldn't be any others." He thought about this for a second. "Anyways what's your name?"
"Scar," he answered. "You know Grimm? Is he in charge of this guild?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back