First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
A turned around sharply, her face dead and eyes cold and angry, her lips were thin. "I go solo. This is the least of places he'll look. But when he does come No. You will not help me and I will make sure nobody does. I will hurt somebody if they try. So stay out of it." Her voice harsh. Nobody was gonna get hurt because of her foolishness, not that she cared, but this was her fight not there's. "The ritual is still there, he still looks. He is a witch. He will find me with a tracker spell eventually. He wants revenge he is hateful, relentless. You will never and won't intervene." Her voice still harsh.

Kythas limp, wolf like body generates smoke. That of which begins to crawl down the carriers arms and onto their faces blinding them. the smoke smells foul and could make a grown man cry. It was overwhelmingly powerful.

DarknessSpirit said:
A turned around sharply, her face dead and eyes cold and angry, her lips were thin. "I go solo. This is the least of places he'll look. But when he does come No. You will not help me and I will make sure nobody does. I will hurt somebody if they try. So stay out of it." Her voice harsh. Nobody was gonna get hurt because of her foolishness, not that she cared, but this was her fight not there's. "The ritual is still there, he still looks. He is a witch. He will find me with a tracker spell eventually. He wants revenge he is hateful, relentless. You will never and won't intervene." Her voice still harsh.
Ryan shrugged and laid back on Morgan, closing his eyes. "Suit yourself. When/if you need assistance.." he let it trail off, losing the desire to speak anymore

GingerBread said:

@djinnamon (I rewrote this cause I didn't like the other one :P )

Colin turned around and lightly jogged after the girl "Are you sure you want to join? You could get hurt" Colin said as he caught up to the girl "I'm Colin, by the way. In case you wanted to know" Colin smiled at the girl.

Annalyse ignored his question and turned around quickly, stopping directly in front of him. "Well of course I want to know silly. You're my first guild friend." She smiled and pinched his cheek again. "Colin... I'll remember that"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse ignored his question and turned around quickly, stopping directly in front of him. "Well of course I want to know silly. You're my first guild friend." She smiled and pinched his cheek again. "Colin... I'll remember that"
Colin smiled happily at Annalyse "I guess you're my first friend here as well. Everyone else so far wants to kill me. Even a twelve year old wants to kill me and only because I offered to be a parental figure for him, I mean he's twelve and...." Colin stopped talking and started awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck "I'm ranting aren't I? Sorry"

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Colin smiled happily at Annalyse "I guess you're my first friend here as well. Everyone else so far wants to kill me. Even a twelve year old wants to kill me and only because I offered to be a parental figure for him, I mean he's twelve and...." Colin stopped talking and started awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck "I'm ranting aren't I? Sorry"

@DizjayDeathPride
@LokiofSP

Anna giggled and flicked her braid over her shoulder. "You're cute. Let's go get something to eat and you tell me about this little bully of yours okay?" She looked back to Oden and squinted. She would keep her eye on him after his little stunt at Starbucks.

"So Colin, where's the food?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna giggled and flicked her braid over her shoulder. "You're cute. Let's go get something to eat and you tell me about this little bully of yours okay?" She looked back to Oden and squinted. She would keep her eye on him after his little stunt at Starbucks.
"So Colin, where's the food?"
"I've no clue where the food is around here, I was kidnapped and brought here. I was in a park and then I was shoved into a large bag by a man no taller than 5 inches..." Colin stopped talking and went silent for a second "I sound crazy don't I? I-I promise I'm not crazy though, It did actually happen." Colin awkwardly smiled at Anna as he began rubbing the back of his neck again

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
She saunters over to him as he steps into the kitchen, standing on her tiptoes to give him a kiss, "Good morning," She grins, turning back to the oven, where she has a handful of pans over the burners. "Okay, do you want pancakes, omelette, bacon, or all of the above?"
"All of the above," Alpha replied, perking up as his brain finally registered that he was getting food.

GingerBread said:
"I've no clue where the food is around here, I was kidnapped and brought here. I was in a park and then I was shoved into a large bag by a man no taller than 5 inches..." Colin stopped talking and went silent for a second "I sound crazy don't I? I-I promise I'm not crazy though, It did actually happen." Colin awkwardly smiled at Anna as he began rubbing the back of his neck again
"Five.... Inches?" Could it have been a hobbit? Interesting... "Tell me more about this 5 inch man. Was he bearded?"

Daimao said:
"All of the above," Alpha replied, perking up as his brain finally registered that he was getting food.
Jackie nods, cracking an egg on the rim of the pan. While it starts to cook, she switches to mixing pancake ingredients for the pancake batter. She looks at him over her shoulder, smirking a bit, "You weren't too bad for a first-timer, y'know."

CelticSol said:
Jackie nods, cracking an egg on the rim of the pan. While it starts to cook, she switches to mixing pancake ingredients for the pancake batter. She looks at him over her shoulder, smirking a bit, "You weren't too bad for a first-timer, y'know."
Alpha raised an eyebrow. "And exactly how much experience do you have, missy?" He asked, his tone judgemental.

Daimao said:
Alpha raised an eyebrow. "And exactly how much experience do you have, missy?" He asked, his tone judgemental.
She winks at him, "Wouldn't you like to know," She grins, turning back to cooking. After spilling the batter into another pan, she turns to face him, her smile wry, "Are you curious about my past exploits? Or is the great Cerberus jealous?"

CelticSol said:
She winks at him, "Wouldn't you like to know," She grins, turning back to cooking. After spilling the batter into another pan, she turns to face him, her smile wry, "Are you curious about my past exploits? Or is the great Cerberus jealous?"
Alpha crossed his arms over his chest. "So what if I'm jealous?" He asked defensively. "I have a right to that," he said, pouting slightly. "Can't promise that someone isn't going to die though," he mumbled.

Daimao said:
Alpha crossed his arms over his chest. "So what if I'm jealous?" He asked defensively. "I have a right to that," he said, pouting slightly. "Can't promise that someone isn't going to die though," he mumbled.
She looks at him, her eyes widening a bit as her hands still from where they're flipping a pancake. Her face breaks into a wide smile, eyes practically sparkling, "You are so cute!" She exclaims, putting her spatula down so she can bound over and kiss him on the cheek. She looks up at him, her hands resting on his shoulder as she smiles reassuringly, "Don't worry about anything, sweetie; you've got no competition," She rests her cheek on his shoulder, batting her eyelashes, and using a sugary sweet, breathy tone in an over exaggerated impression of a Disney princess, "My heart is yours, Prince Charming."

Daimao said:
Typhon shrugged. "I know nothing of this time, nor of its present day locations. So the choice is yours."
"Oh... I know where. I hope no one sees us though." Alexandria grabs Typhon's had and spreads her wings. Four angelic wings sprout from the right side of her back and four demonic wings spread from her left. She flies at near Invisible speeds towards the guild.

@Light[/URL]
Tazmodo said:
Jackson laughed and turned back. "Ha cute but I got this. You can tag along though." He turned back around.
( @Tazmodo )

Alice was caught off guard due to the fact that it seemed so... alien. "Alright... I'll hold you to that promise!" Alice turns to Jackson once he makes his comment. "Hey... is there a problem?"

Christina smiles at Cole and nods her head. "I'll make sure you keep that promise. If you don't I'll hurt you." She was obviously joking.

Veyd Sahvoz]Veyd laughed aloud with his deep dragon voice (sounds sorta like [URL="https://youtu.be/E7BkkuPcT2c?t=292 said:
this[/URL]) the energy orb between his void claws grew slightly bigger, containing the little ball inside of it. "We'll be there when we'll be there" he said, taking flight with his mighty wings, the energy orb in his hand still containing the little ball. To make sure he made a "grand" entrance he opened his maw. A gout of black flames came from his mouth and burned a symbol in ancient Draconic. He gave a "Hmm" as he thought of the method he'd use. Raising his wings he flapped them once, leaving behind them a dark sky as they ripped through the air faster than a bullet and black lightning began to engulf them.
@Light
Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Kythas limp, wolf like body generates smoke. That of which begins to crawl down the carriers arms and onto their faces blinding them. the smoke smells foul and could make a grown man cry. It was overwhelmingly powerful.
The humans end up dropping Kytha several times since they couldn't handle the smoke. Eventually they made sacrifices to get her to the top of the building. A beacon of light shines indicating the start of a ritual. Grimm and Veyd could see this once they get close enough.

DarknessSpirit said:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan shrugged and laid back on Morgan, closing his eyes. "Suit yourself. When/if you need assistance.." he let it trail off, losing the desire to speak anymore
"Well I could make him appear here if you really want to handle the problem on your own in a safe environment." Morgan shrugs her shoulders and continues to pat Ryan's head. She ends up putting a vial to his lips to drink. "Since he is a witch." Morgan still hasn't completely explained the witch situation to A.

GingerBread said:
Colin sighed as he ran his hands through his hair I should go get something to eat, and then go home. I'm sure these guys can just contact me somehow Colin got up off of his bed and walked out of his room. Actually, where the hell am I? I could be anywhere. I should go ask someone where I am, I can't seem any crazier today anyways Colin thought as he began walking out of the guild
@Anyone

@Light (What's happening with the staff?)
( The staff is planning.... watch out. )

Light said:
"Oh... I know where. I hope no one sees us though." Alexandria grabs Typhon's had and spreads her wings. Four angelic wings sprout from the right side of her back and four demonic wings spread from her left. She flies at near Invisible speeds towards the guild.
( @Tazmodo )

Alice was caught off guard due to the fact that it seemed so... alien. "Alright... I'll hold you to that promise!" Alice turns to Jackson once he makes his comment. "Hey... is there a problem?"

Christina smiles at Cole and nods her head. "I'll make sure you keep that promise. If you don't I'll hurt you." She was obviously joking.

The humans end up dropping Kytha several times since they couldn't handle the smoke. Eventually they made sacrifices to get her to the top of the building. A beacon of light shines indicating the start of a ritual. Grimm and Veyd could see this once they get close enough.

"Well I could make him appear here if you really want to handle the problem on your own in a safe environment." Morgan shrugs her shoulders and continues to pat Ryan's head. She ends up putting a vial to his lips to drink. "Since he is a witch." Morgan still hasn't completely explained the witch situation to A.

"What's this?. . ." said Veyd seeing the ritual. So, he'd have some fun then. "We're going to be having a little battle on our hands" he stated, grinning as his eyes glowed and they went through an immediate transportation portal. Appearing in his spector form, Grimm still in his hand, he floated around the ritual, unable to be seen by those who didn't wish to see him.

@Light

Light said:
( @Tazmodo )

Jackson sighed. "Alice I'm not going to stop you from making your own choices that's not how I want to be. And if you chose this guy over me I'll understand and not stop you no matter howugh I want to. I respect you and your decisions to much and that'd probably going to bite me in the but later on. But you already know how I feel about you and your feelings are probably like that but the bottom line here is you know how I feel about you and I've given all the time in the world to think about it so when your final decision comes I'll be prepared no matter how torn up I may be." He his voice was clearing trying to cover up his emotions as he said this and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't quite mask it.

Crimson was seconds away from punching Jackson in the face for disrespecting one of his most serious gestures but stopped when he felt the emotion of love rise up within him. He smirked, and chuckled when he finished his speech. Awww the boys in love. He said as he crossed his arms.

Cole laughed towards Christina's joke. It's okay because if I won't keep my promise I have to claw out my own heart. Hint the claw placed on my heart. His voice was very serious. @Light @Tazmodo

Scar lay on the side of the street, snoring. An empty bottle of beer was in his hand. He snorted, and turned over. He was wearing a large scarf and black jacket. Furthermore, he was also trying to sleep. He had chosen an abandoned part of town, one where he could relax and be himself. Away from the peering eyes of humanity. He liked that. If anyone tried to do anything funny, well, he would just move. That was what he always did.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Five.... Inches?" Could it have been a hobbit? Interesting... "Tell me more about this 5 inch man. Was he bearded?"
"I don't think so, but it was kinda hard to tell when I was shoved inside a large bag" Colin replied. happy that Anna didn't think he was insane "That was actually one of the reasons I joined the guild in the first place; They promised to help prevent me from being kidnapped by tiny men"

@DizjayDeathPride

@Light[/URL]
"Why are we spectating? Aren't we going to help her? That's my friend!" Grimm's friend face grows other frowns faces on the ball.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson sighed. "Alice I'm not going to stop you from making your own choices that's not how I want to be. And if you chose this guy over me I'll understand and not stop you no matter howugh I want to. I respect you and your decisions to much and that'd probably going to bite me in the but later on. But you already know how I feel about you and your feelings are probably like that but the bottom line here is you know how I feel about you and I've given all the time in the world to think about it so when your final decision comes I'll be prepared no matter how torn up I may be." He his voice was clearing trying to cover up his emotions as he said this and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't quite mask it.
"You have to go to such lengths?" Christina raises her head and turns to Cole. "I don't think Malren would have done that for me. What am I saying.... I'm talking ill of him."

DaManofWar said:
Scar lay on the side of the street, snoring. An empty bottle of beer was in his hand. He snorted, and turned over. He was wearing a large scarf and black jacket. Furthermore, he was also trying to sleep. He had chosen an abandoned part of town, one where he could relax and be himself. Away from the peering eyes of humanity. He liked that. If anyone tried to do anything funny, well, he would just move. That was what he always did.
Scar could hear very tiny footsteps swiftly coming his way. "Gotta get that cash!"

Scar opened one eye ever so slightly. There was someone coming. Small footsteps. He wondered what it was. Frankly, as long as they left him alone, he didn't care. The affairs of modern man were boring.

@Light

DaManofWar said:
Scar opened one eye ever so slightly. There was someone coming. Small footsteps. He wondered what it was. Frankly, as long as they left him alone, he didn't care. The affairs of modern man were boring.
@Light
A five inch tall version of Grimm with his magic bag turns the corner and stuffs Scar into his bag. It seemed like there were a lot of stolen items and people in the bag. "Gonna sell this stuff on the black market!"

Scar gasped when he was scooped into the bag. He was stunned to see other people and items in he bag. Who hired him? Scar wondered briefly, before grabbing at the inside of the bag. He bag pulling at it, creating small rips and tears, which started to get bigger. Inhuman strength pumped through his veins. I'm not going to be a slave, he thought to himself.

@Light

CelticSol said:
She looks at him, her eyes widening a bit as her hands still from where they're flipping a pancake. Her face breaks into a wide smile, eyes practically sparkling, "You are so cute!" She exclaims, putting her spatula down so she can bound over and kiss him on the cheek. She looks up at him, her hands resting on his shoulder as she smiles reassuringly, "Don't worry about anything, sweetie; you've got no competition," She rests her cheek on his shoulder, batting her eyelashes, and using a sugary sweet, breathy tone in an over exaggerated impression of a Disney princess, "My heart is yours, Prince Charming."
"Yeah, you say that," Alpha mumbled. He glanced down at Jackie batting her eyelashes with a frown, before breaking out in a smile. Wrapping her in a tight hug, he kissed her on the neck. "Whatever, you're mine now, and I love you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back