• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
While the hot chocolate was being thrown away, Oden had a connoption as his eyes twitched at the sight in front of him. Illyana stiffled a laugh as the boy straightened his hair best he could, 'I'm gonna kill her, first chance I get she's dead. I want to WATCH her die, and I won't stop till I do...' Oden shook his head and got back into character, smiling best he could, "Oh...About that, I have no idea where the guild is!"

@DizjayDeathPride
"Well lucky for you I know exactly where we're going! Come on" She walked out of the door and down the street, assuming he would follow, sipping her drink happily

Light said:
"Thank you Ryan!" Morgan starts to pat his head in an appreciative manner. Morgan turns to A. "So what's your story?"
"What do you mean? I don't get it...." Ashlyn was extremely confused on why Vance would tell her to leave. "Whats wrong Vance?"

(
@djinnamon )

Christina didn't really mind Cole holding her hand and looks around at the field. "You're right... it's not all that beautiful but it is peaceful. Thank you..."

"Yeah she likes her strawberries... I spoil her. She only takes strawberries from me. Is there anything you'd like to do once we get to the hotel? I'll pay. It's the least I can do."
DarknessSpirit said:
A seemingly sensitive about someone asking about her past got hostile. "Nothing that concerns you." She said suddenly quite coldy. Wanting to be apart of something wasn't the only reason she was in the guild. She was running.
Ryan smiled and laid back, resting his head on her lap and listening as well. Her snide remark made him roll his eyes a bit. Interesting...

Kytha runs harder and harder. Faster than she has ever before. It felt like she was fast as a wolf. She looks down to see a set of paws instead of legs.

Kytha was so surprised by this that she tripped and crashed to the ground and rolled to a stop a few paces later. As soon as she had hit the pavement she let out a yelp. Black smoke surrounded her body and Kytha soon faded from consciousness.

Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride @Lotusy )
Christina nods her head in response to Cole's question. "Bring me to a place you consider the most beautiful." Christina turns to the girl. "I'm sorry he's my guard and he's only doing his job. Maybe we can meet again. My name is Christina Van Fen'rir, this is goodbye."

( @Tazmodo )

"I'm feeling alright. Pretty pumped actually I've never taken Emily on a trip before. Red and Blue are the ones whom usually go with me." Alice looks at the setting sun as they finally get off the mountain. "We should rest soon... either outdoors or at a hotel. Hopefully a hotel... I don't like the idea of Emily and Red together outside." Alice thinks back to the time when Emily was playing with Red in the garden. Emily would tickle Red since she finds it amazing he's the one fire she can touch without being harmed. Red... tends to sneeze embers when tickles and the garden didn't survive very long. Alice shudders at the flash back. "Yeah... let's travel until we find civilization."

Emily listens to the story and smiles at the mention of a hotel. "Emily wants Alice to feed her strawberries!"

"The staff is designed to work for you so even if you can't touch the being it would still transfer. Though if you denied me twice that's that." The staff disappears and they both end up back in the guild. "Have fun now!" Grimm becomes stern once more. "You'll need it... because the rest of your life will be hell." With that, he disappears in a burst of confetti.

"What are you doing?" Grimm rolls around curiously.
Veyd chuckled at the ball's question, enlarging the orb of energy in his hand "This, my little friend, is how you're going to float. And how we'll get to our destination faster" explained Veyd. Looking up to the sky the mighty dragon took a deep breath, exhaling black flames, from his mouth, upwards into the sky.

@Light

LokiofSP said:
Oden follows a bit behind, he snaps his finger at Illyana and the girl flinches, but Oden continues, "When ever the moment is best, I want you to remind me to kill her, preferably by poison." Another bright red flash followed by a nod from Illyana, Oden moved forward and began to walk with his hands behind his back, "So...How do we get there?"

@DizjayDeathPride
The woman pointed to a faint blue light in the distance, sipping her drink, staring Oden in the eye. "See that light? That's the building. Gotta get there. Let's go there"

Daimao said:
Alpha carried Jackie over to the bed and placed her on it, holding himself above her. Breaking the kiss again, Alpha smiled. "Well you got me all to yourself," he said, his hands moving up her legs. "And I got you all to myself," he whispered as his hands went to work...
-FADE TO BLACK-
Jackie wakes slowly, curling lazily into Alpha. Reluctantly, she sits up, gently shaking Alpha awake by his shoulder with a yawn, "Hey, do you want me to get you some breakfast?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie wakes slowly, curling lazily into Alpha. Reluctantly, she sits up, gently shaking Alpha awake by his shoulder with a yawn, "Hey, do you want me to get you some breakfast?"
Rolling around, Alpha woke up. Face down. "Huh? Where am I?" Came his muphled voice, before he rolled over. "Oh." At Jackie's question, Alpha nodded his head lazily. "Breakfast would be nice."

You're welcome. He releases Christina's hand and sits down under the tree. So why are people after you?? He asked laying down, placing his hands behind his head.

Crimson places his sword on his back and it disappears. I'll most likely take a long around while Zedd keeps guard. And thank you for offering but I can't let you pay. If my master was here she'll kill me. He looks up into the sky, for a quick second or more, then looks back at Alice. So why are people after you?? @Light

Daimao said:
Rolling around, Alpha woke up. Face down. "Huh? Where am I?" Came his muphled voice, before he rolled over. "Oh." At Jackie's question, Alpha nodded his head lazily. "Breakfast would be nice."
She pats his chest with a grin, "Then up and at 'em, big guy. You're helping me in the kitchen whether you like it or not," She kicks puts her feet over the edge of the bed, stretching her arms over her head with a low grunt. Grabbing one of the shirt on the floor and putting it on, Jackie walks to the kitchen and starts taking out the various ingredients for breakfast.

GingerBread said:
Vance pointed towards Mars "He.." Vance screwed his eyes shut for a second before opening them again "He..." Vance once again got his bottle of jack and took another swig, this time not bothering to put it back in his darkness realm. Vance half walked half stumbled over to Ashlyn and whispered in her ear what Mars had done to him and Sage. Once vance had told Ashlyn he stepped back a bit and took another swig of his drink.
@djinnamon @Light
"Oh... well I can't leave you alone with such a person so I will assist you! What do you need... and why are you drunk?"

DarknessSpirit said:
A seemingly sensitive about someone asking about her past got hostile. "Nothing that concerns you." She said suddenly quite coldy. Wanting to be apart of something wasn't the only reason she was in the guild. She was running.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan smiled and laid back, resting his head on her lap and listening as well. Her snide remark made him roll his eyes a bit. Interesting...
Morgan sighs and pats the seat to her left for A to sit in. "Come on... I won't bite. Sit. You can trust me." She begins to pet Ryan's forehead.

Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Kytha runs harder and harder. Faster than she has ever before. It felt like she was fast as a wolf. She looks down to see a set of paws instead of legs.
Kytha was so surprised by this that she tripped and crashed to the ground and rolled to a stop a few paces later. As soon as she had hit the pavement she let out a yelp. Black smoke surrounded her body and Kytha soon faded from consciousness.
The beings around Kytha were picking her up and carried her at supernatural speeds. It seemed like this entire city was a trap. Kytha was being carried to the top of the highest building in Detroit.

@Light[/URL]
"Aright! Let's go! I have a friend in Detroit that we need to pick up as well. How fast can you get there?"

@Light[/URL]
Christina sits down and hugs her knees, her cat ears were still tilted downwards. "Well.... you could say that I'm a very... valuable person and a lot of people want to get their hands on me to use me."

Blue whom is standing on Alice's right shoulder ends up sneezing. A bubble appears in the air once she does. "Alright then, your call." Alice smiles at Blue and lightly pokes her. Causing Blue to sneeze again and create another bubble. "Well... I m an extremely valuable person and people are hunting me down. You know to sell me or keep me to themselves. Hunters... hoarders.... You know."

CelticSol said:
She pats his chest with a grin, "Then up and at 'em, big guy. You're helping me in the kitchen whether you like it or not," She kicks puts her feet over the edge of the bed, stretching her arms over her head with a low grunt. Grabbing one of the shirt on the floor and putting it on, Jackie walks to the kitchen and starts taking out the various ingredients for breakfast.
Mumbling, Alpha rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thump. "Fucking gravity," he mumbled as he looked for his pants. Finding them and putting them on, he got up and followed Jackie to the kitchen.

Light said:
"You just touch them with your free hand... or strap the staff to your back. I insist you take it." Grimm's face loses all friendliness and becomes stern. "You'll need it, Colin." Grimm says his name with a heavy c. His face becomes all smiles and rainbows once more and he floats around him. "It's my gift from me to you! It would hurt my feelings if you gave it back. It's Christmas after all and that staff holds many secrets!"
"Alright." Alexandria looks around and puts her wings away. "Where should we go now? I'm afraid of being in the open for too long."

( ! ) Ashlyn stands up and begins to walk towards the deity of poison.

Christina shakes her head at Cole's question. "No I don't but she seems nice enough." Christina stands up and wipes her tears away. "No it wasn't this guy." Christina points at Cole.

"It's funny how you word small fry when you weren't even here. Crimson came in to help even though it was last minute. We do appreciate it. By the way this is Crimson and he'll be sticking with us as our guard. Crimson this is Jackson an old friend of mine." Alice flashes her usual and perfected grin. "So let's get walking! Unless you want to continue bragging about your achievements to me Jackson." Alice was obviously joking around. She begins to walk but turns to Crimson. "So how are holding up so far?" Red and Blue were on each of her shoulders and were jumping up and down.

Emily was burying her face on the back of Zedd. "Rose is the biggest puppy Emily has seen. Where did you um.. find Rose?! Are you best friends? Emily wants to be Rose's best friend! Forever!"

"I know, he's really good at that." Morgan comments on the temper-tantrum insult A throws out. She touches Ryan's stomach and a symbol appears there. "Okay, I'm done. Put your shirt on, the testosterone is driving me nuts, in a dirty way." Morgan lightly pushes Ryan away after making her comment. She didn't truthfully mean anything by it, it was just science. She turns to A and points to the book to her right. "Take that, the book should help you get close to mastering your abilities with elements once you finish reading it." How Morgan knew exactly what powers A had, she would never tell in detail. "If you want to leave you can." Morgan opens a portal for A that would take her back to the guild. Though the farther A would distance herself from Morgan, the more she would feel less at home. It was an odd sensation all witches felt around Morgan whether they noticed it or not. Most became naturally comfortable with her presence and felt slightly lonely and irritable when she left.

Ghost Grimm continues to skip away and opens a portal, taking him to a city located on the Atlantic ocean. He begins to skip across the guild that led to the guild.
Typhon shrugged. "I know nothing of this time, nor of its present day locations. So the choice is yours."

Light said:
"Oh... well I can't leave you alone with such a person so I will assist you! What do you need... and why are you drunk?"
"I'm drunk because we're in antarctica and it's cold and also because I don't want to remember any of this" Vance replied as he took another swig before letting his bottle drop to the ground, where it promptly smashed. Vance reached into the shadows and pulled out a sword made of Pure darkness "If you want to help Ashlyn, you can get Sage and the other bitch out of here"

@Light @djinnamon

Crimson stopped walking and looks at Alice. Cole sits up looking at Cristina.

They both curl their fingers as if it a claw and places it on their hearts. I put it on my dead master Natalia that I will protect you. As long as I'm here nothing will hurt you. They both sounded out of character, but serious. @Light

Light said:
Morgan sighs and pats the seat to her left for A to sit in. "Come on... I won't bite. Sit. You can trust me." She begins to pet Ryan's forehead.

The beings around Kytha were picking her up and carried her at supernatural speeds. It seemed like this entire city was a trap. Kytha was being carried to the top of the highest building in Detroit.

"Aright! Let's go! I have a friend in Detroit that we need to pick up as well. How fast can you get there?"

Christina sits down and hugs her knees, her cat ears were still tilted downwards. "Well.... you could say that I'm a very... valuable person and a lot of people want to get their hands on me to use me."

Blue whom is standing on Alice's right shoulder ends up sneezing. A bubble appears in the air once she does. "Alright then, your call." Alice smiles at Blue and lightly pokes her. Causing Blue to sneeze again and create another bubble. "Well... I m an extremely valuable person and people are hunting me down. You know to sell me or keep me to themselves. Hunters... hoarders.... You know."
Veyd laughed aloud with his deep dragon voice (sounds sorta like this) the energy orb between his void claws grew slightly bigger, containing the little ball inside of it. "We'll be there when we'll be there" he said, taking flight with his mighty wings, the energy orb in his hand still containing the little ball. To make sure he made a "grand" entrance he opened his maw. A gout of black flames came from his mouth and burned a symbol in ancient Draconic. He gave a "Hmm" as he thought of the method he'd use. Raising his wings he flapped them once, leaving behind them a dark sky as they ripped through the air faster than a bullet and black lightning began to engulf them.

@Light

Daimao said:
Mumbling, Alpha rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thump. "Fucking gravity," he mumbled as he looked for his pants. Finding them and putting them on, he got up and followed Jackie to the kitchen.
She saunters over to him as he steps into the kitchen, standing on her tiptoes to give him a kiss, "Good morning," She grins, turning back to the oven, where she has a handful of pans over the burners. "Okay, do you want pancakes, omelette, bacon, or all of the above?"

A loud bellow rang through the dark hallways. " Oh I'm sorry but this is between me and you. " Mars said humorously as Ashlyn was expelled from the castle and the only way to get back in was to physically come. A clone of Mars and made a come at me gesture to Vance.

@Light @GingerBread

Colin sighed as he ran his hands through his hair I should go get something to eat, and then go home. I'm sure these guys can just contact me somehow Colin got up off of his bed and walked out of his room. Actually, where the hell am I? I could be anywhere. I should go ask someone where I am, I can't seem any crazier today anyways Colin thought as he began walking out of the guild

@Anyone

@Light (What's happening with the staff?)

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
After a bit of walking the two had arrived in front of the building, Oden whistled, smiling as he looked up at the building. He took in a breath of the air, smiling as he did so, "Man, I can't believe it's here...Hm... You don't think people would mind if we let ourselves in right? Because I'm totally going to just walk in...Side...Huh...Do you know why there's a funeral?"

@DizjayDeathPride
She looked to the crowd and shook her head. "Chibi Grimm. He was one of the two big Saviors of Dragon's Roar. With the help of Morpheus and The Dragon's Rawriors the two saved New York from the giant robot man.... Thing" She spoke as if she had researches all of DR recently. "I really hope we get to meet him" she said all star struck

She kept walking, sightly apologizing for their loss. "I think the guild will at least open the door if we knock.."

@Light

Annalyse knocked on the front of the guild, hoping to not be attacked as an intruder

GingerBread said:
Colin sighed as he ran his hands through his hair I should go get something to eat, and then go home. I'm sure these guys can just contact me somehow Colin got up off of his bed and walked out of his room. Actually, where the hell am I? I could be anywhere. I should go ask someone where I am, I can't seem any crazier today anyways Colin thought as he began walking out of the guild
@Anyone

@Light (What's happening with the staff?)

"I'm not nearly drunk enough for this" Vance muttered as he hurled his sword towards Mars and backed away into the shadows, trying to stay as far away from him as possible.
(OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME AND LOKI)

DizjayDeathPride said:
(OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME AND LOKI)
(Okay, don't shout at me D: )

DizjayDeathPride said:
She looked to the crowd and shook her head. "Chibi Grimm. He was one of the two big Saviors of Dragon's Roar. With the help of Morpheus and The Dragon's Rawriors the two saved New York from the giant robot man.... Thing" She spoke as if she had researches all of DR recently. "I really hope we get to meet him" she said all star struck
She kept walking, sightly apologizing for their loss. "I think the guild will at least open the door if we knock.."

@Light

Annalyse knocked on the front of the guild, hoping to not be attacked as an intruder
As Colin was walking out of the guild he heard a knocking at the door "Hello? Who's there?" Colin asked apprehensively Should I let them in? Will they want to kill me like everyone else I've met so far? The only thing that hasn't wanted to kill me was that cat and then he got killed. I'm getting sidetracked, Anyway Worse case scenario, I get attacked, Ehh I'm probably going to get killed by one of these guys anyway Colin walked closer to the door and opened it "Hello! Please don't try to kill me"

@DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP

GingerBread said:
(Okay, don't shout at me D: )
As Colin was walking out of the guild he heard a knocking at the door "Hello? Who's there?" Colin asked apprehensively Should I let them in? Will they want to kill me like everyone else I've met so far? The only thing that hasn't wanted to kill me was that cat and then he got killed. I'm getting sidetracked, Anyway Worse case scenario, I get attacked, Ehh I'm probably going to get killed by one of these guys anyway Colin walked closer to the door and opened it "Hello! Please don't try to kill me"

@DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP
LokiofSP said:
Illyana gasped, "Oh no! Chibi Grimm died? But he was so cute, he was my idol an-" Oden gave her a hard stare and she looked away with a scowl. Oden hung his head low in mock respect, "It really is a shame I suppose...." He looked back up ran up to the door, "Not so loud! You may upset somebody!"

@DizjayDeathPride
(I'm sorry)

Annalyse waved her hand at him and finished her hot chocolate. "Hi! My name is Annalyse. This is my friend. We've come to join the guild! Can you help us?" She looked into Colin's eyes and gave him an extremely docile smile. Unintentionally, her naturally enhanced features made her appear more intimate than she intended. She knew her various tattoos made hse even more sensual but she hoped it didn't put him off

She slightly tilted her head to the left, moving her hair. But never stopped looking into his eyes. "Or at least lead us to someone who can help?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(I'm sorry)
Annalyse waved her hand at him and finished her hot chocolate. "Hi! My name is Annalyse. This is my friend. We've come to join the guild! Can you help us?" She looked into Colin's eyes and gave him an extremely docile smile. Unintentionally, her naturally enhanced features made her appear more intimate than she intended. She knew her various tattoos made hse even more sensual but she hoped it didn't put him off

She slightly tilted her head to the left, moving her hair. But never stopped looking into his eyes. "Or at least lead us to someone who can help?"
Colin found himself unable to look away from the girl "I wouldn't join if I were you. I joined and I've already been threatened 3 times, twice directly with death." Colin warned, worried for the girls safety.

@LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride

A continued to stand but she decided it wouldn't hurt to bite. She looked at her palm which was flat and held out and started to form an illusion of the scene she was about to tell. "My family and I grew up a bit from civilization in the woods. My sister; mother, father, and little brother." The illusion on her hand shown a nice wooden house in the woods fairly perfect for the family. Then a image of a younger version of herself and a fairly attractive man were shown in the woods talking, although no voices could be heard. "I met a man. Named Somiss. He was polite and wealthy and little did I know a murderer. We had a shared a fake romance, little did I know. One night came to me while I slept. He told me of his use for me. Somiss was an easily angered man. He told me of a part of a ritual I needed to play in. He had everything but me. When he told me had to have a knife driven through me on a altar. I ran. And I kept running. I ran home but he had found it before I. He slathered my family in the most gruesome way. You may ask why magic could not kill him? But his overwhelmed mine he too was a warlock. If the ritual was completed he would be more powerful then all the witches combined." The illusion on her hand dissapered. "And I kept running." She finished. Her tone was almost solemn.

GingerBread said:
Colin found himself unable to look away from the girl "I wouldn't join if I were you. I joined and I've already been threatened 3 times, twice directly with death." Colin warned, worried for the girls safety.
@LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride
Anna nodded along with his words, blinking ever so rarely. "Yeah... That's tough.." she squished his cheeks and flashes a full smile, closing her eyes "Ill protect you!"

She walked past him, going deeper into the guild hall, looking around at the walls and decorations. "Wow...this is so McFancy...."

DarknessSpirit said:
A continued to stand but she decided it wouldn't hurt to bite. She looked at her palm which was flat and held out and started to form an illusion of the scene she was about to tell. "My family and I grew up a bit from civilization in the woods. My sister; mother, father, and little brother." The illusion on her hand shown a nice wooden house in the woods fairly perfect for the family. Then a image of a younger version of herself and a fairly attractive man were shown in the woods talking, although no voices could be heard. "I met a man. Named Somiss. He was polite and wealthy and little did I know a murderer. We had a shared a fake romance, little did I know. One night came to me while I slept. He told me of his use for me. Somiss was an easily angered man. He told me of a part of a ritual I needed to play in. He had everything but me. When he told me had to have a knife driven through me on a altar. I ran. And I kept running. I ran home but he had found it before I. He slathered my family in the most gruesome way. You may ask why magic could not kill him? But his overwhelmed mine he too was a warlock. If the ritual was completed he would be more powerful then all the witches combined." The illusion on her hand dissapered. "And I kept running." She finished. Her tone was almost solemn.
Ryan had looked over, captivated by her story. He didnt know what to say. He looked at her apologetically and a calm "I'm sorry about all of that. But I must ask: is there any chance he'll hunt you down? And do you need assistance?"

djinnamon said:
A loud bellow rang through the dark hallways. " Oh I'm sorry but this is between me and you. " Mars said humorously as Ashlyn was expelled from the castle and the only way to get back in was to physically come. A clone of Mars and made a come at me gesture to Vance.
@Light @GingerBread
"I'm going to need much more alcohol after this" Vance muttered as he teleported to a shadow behind Mars and thrusted his sword towards his back, making the sword grow larger as he thrusted it forwards. Vance was doing his best to stay as far away from Mars as possible in fear that he would freeze up out of fear if Mars laid a hand on him

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna nodded along with his words, blinking ever so rarely. "Yeah... That's tough.." she squished his cheeks and flashes a full smile, closing her eyes "Ill protect you!"
She walked past him, going deeper into the guild hall, looking around at the walls and decorations. "Wow...this is so McFancy...."
Colin turned around and lightly jogged after the girl "Are you sure you want to join? You could get hurt" Colin said as he caught up to the girl "I'm Colin, by the way. In case you wanted to know" Colin smiled at the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back