• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh my poor baby!" She ran over and hugged Christina gently, holding her to her chest. "Shhh.. don't cry my love. Shed no more tears for this man"
@Light[/URL]
Christina smiles at Cole and his suggestion. "Thanks... that's really sweet of you." That's when she processed what the girl had said. Christina backs away from the girl. "How do you know I'm crying over a man?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan looked to her curiously, talking to himself. "If you're not studying me then..." His voice trailed off as hit hit him. The uncontrollable need to... Speak his mind
In a panicked and pained fury he jumped out his seat and gestured to A. "HER?! YOU HAVE A SPECIAL CONNECTION WITH HER?! WHAT ABOUT ME?! YOU AND-" His voice cut off as he controlled himself and calmed down. "I'm over analyzing. Interesting... I'm fascinated by this.."

He turned and went to her shelf, analyzing and scanning her potions, picking them up and looking under them "I believe I'm infatuated with your scientific... Finesse. It's got a sort of... Sexiness to it." He put the potions down. "I'm avoiding eye contact with you. Im sure I'll have another episode if I do." He chuckled and went to a different shelf, reading a book rapidly. "This is too new to me. I don't like it. I'm assigned to stay with you and protect you for who knows how long. It'll be difficult if I have these weird unrequited feelings." He closed the book and look to her "anything you can do to help?"
DarknessSpirit said:
"Yes." A answered honestly. It was a weird feeling and she didn't know why it was there.
Morgan waits for Ryan to finish with his rant and turns to A. "Good, then you are a true witch. Would you like to learn some spells?" Morgan spins in her chair to face Ryan. "Scratch that. They sent you to guard me? Hell... Alright I can work with this. Come here and take your shirt off, I need your body." Morgan holds her hand up and a spell starts to develop in the form of a symbol on her palm.

GingerBread said:
(The most comforting thing to say to someone. "If you fuck up i'm going to take over your body" :D )
"I Really don't want to lose my head" Colin sighed and placed one hand against Grimm's chest and placed a hand on the chest of the body next to him. Taking a deep breath Colin closed his eyes and started attempting to transfer the damage from Grimm to the Body he was standing Next to.

Colin felt himself go through excruciating pain and the feeling like his head was about to fall off. Colin's head and neck area appeared to be perfectly fine, though it didn't feel like his head was fine to him. He heard something hit the ground with a thud. Looking down he saw there was a head on the floor that wasn't his "Oh thank god" Colin breathed a sigh of relief

@Light
"Good! Now to make sure you have this available as an attack at all times use this." Grimm gives Colin a staff which has a floating being inside a glass orb at the top. "You can manipulate the injuries this little body inside the glass orb has and transfer it to those you touch with practice. It can work with healing too so you won't have to damage yourself to much. Try it on me."

Tazmodo said:
Jackson landed by Alice. "Hey Alice in back. Why are you and the kids all packed up and stuff?" He knelt down to Emily. "Hey I can carry your bags for you if you want." He said with a smile. He hoped Alice would be able to tell it was him even with the new appearance.
@LokiofSP[/URL] )

Ashlyn sighs and feels a chill throughout her system, the chill of sadness. She floats down to the ground and sits as the opposing deity is thrown up into the air, smashed back down, thrown into the walls, and gets launched away into the air.

Daimao said:
Echidna pouted and the earth began to shake. "Well just fuck already! What are you two? Pussies?!" Said Echidna, who, despite looking like a child, was using some very unchildlike language. "Mother, you're acting unladylike again," Alpha mumbled. Echidna took a big breath, and the earth ceased its shaking. A nearby building collapsed. Echidna put on a sweet smile. "I do apologize, I've just been waiting for a grandchild for millions. Of. YEARS!" She took another breath, before standing on her very tippy toes to poke Alpha in the nose. "Remember, you're mommies favorite, but you better not let her down," she said in a singsong voice, her eyes briefly glowing red. With that, she turned back to Typhon, hopped in the air to kiss his cheek, and created another portal. Waving goodbye, she went through the portal and disappeared.
Typhon looked at Alpha. "She hasn't changed at all," he said simply.

"Yeah," Alpha replied, before turning to Jackie. "We can go now. I've done what I came to do," he said.

"I'm glad to see you all grown up, Alpha. I'll see you again."
Alexandria reveals herself from behind Typhon. "Did they see me? O-oh I hope they didn't see me."

CelticSol said:
"Netflix and chill," She replies matter-of-factly, completely straight faced, but she is only able to hold it a second before she bursts into laughter. "Sorry, sorry," She says, looking up at him with a very unapologetic grin, "Real reason? I figured it was nicer than my fucking guild room. Did I deliver on this front?"
Alpha smiled, bringing his face next to Jackie's. " Oh, you're right, it is much nicer than your guild room," he whispered in her ear, before pulling his head back. "I like it," he said, kissing her.

Light said:
"Good! Now to make sure you have this available as an attack at all times use this." Grimm gives Colin a staff which has a floating being inside a glass orb at the top. "You can manipulate the injuries this little body inside the glass orb has and transfer it to those you touch with practice. It can work with healing too so you won't have to damage yourself to much. Try it on me."
"Ah, umm.... My power only works with direct physical contact, there can't be anything in the way. The only exception to this rule is clothes. I'm not sure why myself, but that's the way it works" Colin explained as he held the staff out for Grimm to take back "Thanks anyway though, But I'm not exactly comfortable hurting anyone with a an amazingly good reason to do so"

@Light

Light said:
Christina smiles at Cole and his suggestion. "Thanks... that's really sweet of you." That's when she processed what the girl had said. Christina backs away from the girl. "How do you know I'm crying over a man?"
Morgan waits for Ryan to finish with his rant and turns to A. "Good, then you are a true witch. Would you like to learn some spells?" Morgan spins in her chair to face Ryan. "Scratch that. They sent you to guard me? Hell... Alright I can work with this. Come here and take your shirt off, I need your body." Morgan holds her hand up and a spell starts to develop in the form of a symbol on her palm.

Alice grins at Crimson, listening to the story. "That's quite the ride there." Alice's eyes soften when she sees Emily having fun on Zedd's back. "Thanks though. I'm pretty tough but it gets harder when looking over the kids." Alice lightly elbows Crimson but turns her attention away from him once Jackson arrives. "Hey Jackson.... you look... different. To answer your question, we're leaving because some group of people are targeting us. Crimson here is our guard until we reach the Van Fen'rir castle."

Emily was having extreme fun on Zedd's back but had enough manners at her age to acknowledge Jackson. "Emily would like that!" Emily removes her backpack and hands it to Jackson. She rubs Zedd's head and giggles. "Emily is going to call you... Rose!"

"Wow you're no fun." Ghost Grimm possesses Brigby's partner and shakes out of his grip. He began to skip away in his body. "Catch me if you can!"

( @LokiofSP )

Ashlyn sighs and feels a chill throughout her system, the chill of sadness. She floats down to the ground and sits as the opposing deity is thrown up into the air, smashed back down, thrown into the walls, and gets launched away into the air.

Alexandria reveals herself from behind Typhon. "Did they see me? O-oh I hope they didn't see me."
"Don't worry Alexandria, they did not see you," Typhon said kindly with a smile. "I'm sure of it."

Light said:
Instead of the desired effect, the woman simply is jostled, as if she were knocked over in turbulence. When she stabilizes herself, she grins wide, "A wonderful effort, but you've underestimated me," She holds her arms wide, gesturing to the entire courtyard and its many types of flora, "You see, I am the deity of poison, and from the moment you stepped in this courtyard, you were poisoned. Don't worry, it will only affect your mana for the time being, but... I'd stop underestimating me, Ashlyn."

Daimao said:
Alpha smiled, bringing his face next to Jackie's. " Oh, you're right, it is much nicer than your guild room," he whispered in her ear, before pulling his head back. "I like it," he said, kissing her.
Her face grows hot when he draws close, heart quickening in anticipation, which makes her face grow even hotter since she knows he could probably hear it; his breath against her ear sends a shiver down her spine. His lips on her is her tipping point; she winds her arms around his neck, pulling him as close to her as she could despite him being a fucking giant. Her fingers wind in his hair, and she pulls gently, bringing him even closer to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:

Alice grins at Crimson, listening to the story. "That's quite the ride there." Alice's eyes soften when she sees Emily having fun on Zedd's back. "Thanks though. I'm pretty tough but it gets harder when looking over the kids." Alice lightly elbows Crimson but turns her attention away from him once Jackson arrives. "Hey Jackson.... you look... different. To answer your question, we're leaving because some group of people are targeting us. Crimson here is our guard until we reach the Van Fen'rir castle."

Emily was having extreme fun on Zedd's back but had enough manners at her age to acknowledge Jackson. "Emily would like that!" Emily removes her backpack and hands it to Jackson. She rubs Zedd's head and giggles. "Emily is going to call you... Rose!"

"Wow you're no fun." Ghost Grimm possesses Brigby's partner and shakes out of his grip. He began to skip away in his body. "Catch me if you can!"

( @LokiofSP )

@Embaga Elder

The woman backed up, her hands up defensively, backing away and looking terrified. "B..b..b..be.. be cause there's one rig.. right there?" She pointed scaredly to Cole."so I..I..I I sort of assumed.."

@DarknessSpirit @Light

Ryan looked from Morgan to A apologetically then back to Morgan. He walked to her, taking off his shirt, staying extremely careful to not see.. sexual

Cole looks at the girl that came from nowhere. A void orb spell appeared in his hand. Do you know her? He asked Christina.

Crimson chuckled as Zedd didn't seem to like that name Rose. Crimson's sword appears as he felt a presence nearby. When Jackson landed he instantly drew his sword ready for a fight, but his tension lessened when he realized they knew each other. @Light @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride

Light said:
" Oh HELL NO you Motherfucker! Get back here!

Brigby snatched up the supplies, seething in anger of the action of the ghost. How dare he!

James body was thin, but quick as a bunny as Grimm skipped away from Brigby's enraged lunges. Normally the assassin would have simply shot the target,but this was Name!

Light said:

( @LokiofSP )

Jackson laughed and took the backpack he turned to Alice with a serious expression. "Are they any real problem or just small fry? Also I was fighting Morphues and finished training."

Being away from the guild for such a long time, Ace walked back into the guild. She first glanced around and quietly opened the door, hopefully no one would notice her since she wanted to just be unnoticed. @anyone?

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]Being away from the guild for such a long time, Ace walked back into the guild. She first glanced around and quietly opened the door, hopefully no one would notice her since she wanted to just be unnoticed. @anyone?

[/QUOTE]
Theodore was hiding until he saw A. He jumped out. "A long time no see can you help me? Please?" He looked somewhat desperate.

GingerBread said:
Vance saw the arrows heading towards him and reached out his hands to grab them mid flight "Okay that burns" Vance dropped the fire and ice arrows after they starting burning him "Why did I think that would work?" Vance muttered to himself as he looked over towards the girls "Why did you let me drink before this, you lot are useless" Vance shook his head before he resumed sprinting towards the castle. Vance saw two arrows heading towards him and only just managed to dodge them by teleporting to a shadow inside the castle "Why didn't I just teleport in here in the beginning?" Vance questioned himself, though he already knew the answer was because he didn't want to be alone with Mars "Sage! Where are you!?" Vance shouted as he walked in the shadows through the castle halls, making sure he was invisible while he did so.

@djinnamon
" Welcome Back to my humble abode. I see you have come for Sage. I'll give you a hint , he is a little wrapped up. " Mars' voice echoed through the halls as a image of Sage appeared. He was being held up by thick black wires in a provocative pose but the fire that was usually in Sage's eyes was back , a girl with long purple hair in twin braids was also held up in a similar position next to him. " Let me and Neptune go you sick fuck. " Sage yelled as he struggled. Mars came into view and laughed as he grabbed Sage's face. " I suggest you hurry up Vance before I break these little sluts once and for all. " Mars said.

A was silent and had an eyebrow raised the whole time he spoke remarking in the end of his speech, saying "Nice temper-tantrum." She then raised an eyebrow as the woman wanted him to remove his shirt.

The Otaku Diaries]Ace blinked a few times. "Yeah? What's wrong?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL]
Theodore scratched his head. "Well some guy wanted to adopt me and wouldn't leave me alone about it. Can you help me stop him or something because I'm not aloud to kill members and they decided. Hey fuck Theodore right let's add this ass hat to the guild."

GingerBread said:
"Ah, umm.... My power only works with direct physical contact, there can't be anything in the way. The only exception to this rule is clothes. I'm not sure why myself, but that's the way it works" Colin explained as he held the staff out for Grimm to take back "Thanks anyway though, But I'm not exactly comfortable hurting anyone with a an amazingly good reason to do so"

@Light
"You just touch them with your free hand... or strap the staff to your back. I insist you take it." Grimm's face loses all friendliness and becomes stern. "You'll need it, Colin." Grimm says his name with a heavy c. His face becomes all smiles and rainbows once more and he floats around him. "It's my gift from me to you! It would hurt my feelings if you gave it back. It's Christmas after all and that staff holds many secrets!"

Daimao said:
"Don't worry Alexandria, they did not see you," Typhon said kindly with a smile. "I'm sure of it."
"Alright." Alexandria looks around and puts her wings away. "Where should we go now? I'm afraid of being in the open for too long."

CelticSol said:
Instead of the desired effect, the woman simply is jostled, as if she were knocked over in turbulence. When she stabilizes herself, she grins wide, "A wonderful effort, but you've underestimated me," She holds her arms wide, gesturing to the entire courtyard and its many types of flora, "You see, I am the deity of poison, and from the moment you stepped in this courtyard, you were poisoned. Don't worry, it will only affect your mana for the time being, but... I'd stop underestimating me, Ashlyn."
( ! ) Ashlyn stands up and begins to walk towards the deity of poison.

DizjayDeathPride said:
@Embaga Elder
The woman backed up, her hands up defensively, backing away and looking terrified. "B..b..b..be.. be cause there's one rig.. right there?" She pointed scaredly to Cole."so I..I..I I sort of assumed.."
"It's funny how you word small fry when you weren't even here. Crimson came in to help even though it was last minute. We do appreciate it. By the way this is Crimson and he'll be sticking with us as our guard. Crimson this is Jackson an old friend of mine." Alice flashes her usual and perfected grin. "So let's get walking! Unless you want to continue bragging about your achievements to me Jackson." Alice was obviously joking around. She begins to walk but turns to Crimson. "So how are holding up so far?" Red and Blue were on each of her shoulders and were jumping up and down.

Emily was burying her face on the back of Zedd. "Rose is the biggest puppy Emily has seen. Where did you um.. find Rose?! Are you best friends? Emily wants to be Rose's best friend! Forever!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan looked from Morgan to A apologetically then back to Morgan. He walked to her, taking off his shirt, staying extremely careful to not see.. sexual
DarknessSpirit said:
A was silent and had an eyebrow raised the whole time he spoke remarking in the end of his speech, saying "Nice temper-tantrum." She then raised an eyebrow as the woman wanted him to remove his shirt.
"I know, he's really good at that." Morgan comments on the temper-tantrum insult A throws out. She touches Ryan's stomach and a symbol appears there. "Okay, I'm done. Put your shirt on, the testosterone is driving me nuts, in a dirty way." Morgan lightly pushes Ryan away after making her comment. She didn't truthfully mean anything by it, it was just science. She turns to A and points to the book to her right. "Take that, the book should help you get close to mastering your abilities with elements once you finish reading it." How Morgan knew exactly what powers A had, she would never tell in detail. "If you want to leave you can." Morgan opens a portal for A that would take her back to the guild. Though the farther A would distance herself from Morgan, the more she would feel less at home. It was an odd sensation all witches felt around Morgan whether they noticed it or not. Most became naturally comfortable with her presence and felt slightly lonely and irritable when she left.

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]" Oh HELL NO you Motherfucker! Get back here!
Brigby snatched up the supplies, seething in anger of the action of the ghost. How dare he!

James body was thin, but quick as a bunny as Grimm skipped away from Brigby's enraged lunges. Normally the assassin would have simply shot the target,but this was Name!

[/QUOTE]
Ghost Grimm continues to skip away and opens a portal, taking him to a city located on the Atlantic ocean. He begins to skip across the guild that led to the guild.

Light said:
"You just touch them with your free hand... or strap the staff to your back. I insist you take it." Grimm's face loses all friendliness and becomes stern. "You'll need it, Colin." Grimm says his name with a heavy c. His face becomes all smiles and rainbows once more and he floats around him. "It's my gift from me to you! It would hurt my feelings if you gave it back. It's Christmas after all and that staff holds many secrets!"
"Alright." Alexandria looks around and puts her wings away. "Where should we go now? I'm afraid of being in the open for too long."

Christina shakes her head at Cole's question. "No I don't but she seems nice enough." Christina stands up and wipes her tears away. "No it wasn't this guy." Christina points at Cole.

"It's funny how you word small fry when you weren't even here. Crimson came in to help even though it was last minute. We do appreciate it. By the way this is Crimson and he'll be sticking with us as our guard. Crimson this is Jackson an old friend of mine." Alice flashes her usual and perfected grin. "So let's get walking! Unless you want to continue bragging about your achievements to me Jackson." Alice was obviously joking around. She begins to walk but turns to Crimson. "So how are holding up so far?" Red and Blue were on each of her shoulders and were jumping up and down.

Emily was burying her face on the back of Zedd. "Rose is the biggest puppy Emily has seen. Where did you um.. find Rose?! Are you best friends? Emily wants to be Rose's best friend! Forever!"

"I know, he's really good at that." Morgan comments on the temper-tantrum insult A throws out. She touches Ryan's stomach and a symbol appears there. "Okay, I'm done. Put your shirt on, the testosterone is driving me nuts, in a dirty way." Morgan lightly pushes Ryan away after making her comment. She didn't truthfully mean anything by it, it was just science. She turns to A and points to the book to her right. "Take that, the book should help you get close to mastering your abilities with elements once you finish reading it." How Morgan knew exactly what powers A had, she would never tell in detail. "If you want to leave you can." Morgan opens a portal for A that would take her back to the guild. Though the farther A would distance herself from Morgan, the more she would feel less at home. It was an odd sensation all witches felt around Morgan whether they noticed it or not. Most became naturally comfortable with her presence and felt slightly lonely and irritable when she left.

Ghost Grimm continues to skip away and opens a portal, taking him to a city located on the Atlantic ocean. He begins to skip across the guild that led to the guild.
Ryan looked down to Morgan, looking into her eyes to her comment. He couldnt tell if she was being sarcastic or not. So he smiled kindly and turned, putting his shirt on and sitting down

Light said:

Christina shakes her head at Cole's question. "No I don't but she seems nice enough." Christina stands up and wipes her tears away. "No it wasn't this guy." Christina points at Cole.

Jackson sighed and started to fly. "Anyways when we get to the castle what's going to be the plan sense you can't just hide there for forever."

( @The Reaper Of Souls @Daimao @Veyd Sahvoz )

All over National Television and social media, news was spreading about Chibi Grimm. A reporter was speaking about the situation on one of the most famous channels. "We have come with sad news... Chibi Grimm, the world's greatest one hit wonder was found dead in his home. Cause of death... murder." The reporter begins to while away their forming tears and takes a deep breath. "Chibi Grimm's fame originates from his song dedicated to the world famous guild Dragon's Roar. Once it hit the internet and music stores views and purchases began to skyrocket. Chili Grimm was dedicated to his fans and his heartfelt song. He only wanted good to rise to the top above all and for an act like this against someone as great as him... is unbelievable. His killer... is currently unidentifiable. Chris Brown will be performing his song in his honor in an upcoming concert. The funeral is being held right in front of the Dragon's Roar guild in five days. For now... humanity can only wait to reveal the man or woman whom stole such potential away from us at such an early time." After that, the broadcast was over. Many people around didn't know what to do and and quality of his song was at an all time high now. Tears were spilt but there will always be a tomorrow... without Chibi Grimm... Which made others cry more.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan looked down to Morgan, looking into her eyes to her comment. He couldnt tell if she was being sarcastic or not. So he smiled kindly and turned, putting his shirt on and sitting down
Morgan turns on the tv and changes the channel to the news. "So after I catch up on what's going on in the world. Why don't why we play Dragon Age or something Rya-." Morgan's words were cut short when she sees the news about Chibi Grimm. "Are you serious?! I have to get my hands on one of the copies of the song fast!"

Tazmodo said:
Jackson sighed and started to fly. "Anyways when we get to the castle what's going to be the plan sense you can't just hide there for forever."
"Are you sure we can't? You don't know the Van Fen'rir castle when it's on a serious lock down. Besides I wasn't intending to anyways." Alice shrugs and holds in her inner annoyance of Jackson insulting her family castle even without knowing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Seeing such a person die...It truly angered Veyd. He opened his eyes and his astral projection amongst crowds of people was gone. Veyd searched for eho the killer might've been but for some reason his mind was clouded and he could not find it. It was almost as if someone, or something, blinded him for the timd being. But how? "Hmm....So the time comes I must go amongst mortals once more..." stated Veyd, speaking to himself in the empty nothingness of The Void.
Appearing through a portal, high in the himilayas, atop Mt. Everest, the mighty void dragon Veyd Sahvoz emerged from it. His roar made the (misty) mointains themselves quake. Hopefully this would not turn out a waste of his time or worse than he thought.

[/QUOTE]
Grimm appears in the form of a small ball. One side had a smiley face and the other had a frown. The ball was displaying the frown and it was so small in comparison to Veyd he was almost invisible. "Hi! Are you here to find the killer of Chibi Grimm? My clan and I are out to find the killer too!" Several other balls roll up with frowns. "We're sad that he was killed.... He was our idol. We subscribed to him on YouTube... that's how good he is. Do you understand how hard it is to subscribe to someone on YouTube when you're a ball?! Do you know how hard it is to turn a computer on when you're a ball?! No... you don't... but that's okay. What's your name? I'm the leader of the ball face species. My name is Grimm."

Light said:
Grimm appears in the form of a small ball. One side had a smiley face and the other had a frown. The ball was displaying the frown and it was so small in comparison to Veyd he was almost invisible. "Hi! Are you here to find the killer of Chibi Grimm? My clan and I are out to find the killer too!" Several other balls roll up with frowns. "We're sad that he was killed.... He was our idol. We subscribed to him on YouTube... that's how good he is. Do you understand how hard it is to subscribe to someone on YouTube when you're a ball?! Do you know how hard it is to turn a computer on when you're a ball?! No... you don't... but that's okay. What's your name? I'm the leader of the ball face species. My name is Grimm."
Veyd was unfazed by these little ball like beings, not needing to look at them to see them. "I am Veyd Sahvoz...Tell me. Why do you come here?" he asked, his loud, echoey, dark dragon voice booming across the mountain range.

@Light

Light said:
"We come here because we're on a journey to find the killer of our idol. We can't find a way off the mountain though... One tried and... failed... badly. He rolled down to his death."
"Hmm... What if I carried you?" suggested Veyd, not usually being one to give rides out but what's the worse that could happen?

@Light (Sorru for the one liner, I'm half asleep :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back