• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
"I don't think so, but it was kinda hard to tell when I was shoved inside a large bag" Colin replied. happy that Anna didn't think he was insane "That was actually one of the reasons I joined the guild in the first place; They promised to help prevent me from being kidnapped by tiny men"

@DizjayDeathPride
Annalyse giggled a bit and shook her head. "So Dragon's Roar protects both the world and the individual. How heroic. Come on I smell something." Anna shuffled back and turned, walking away. She was following her sense of smell to find food. She was always eating or drinking something

She looked over her shoulder back to Colin and looked at him worriedly. "What do you eat Mr Colin? Anything... Unearthly?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse giggled a bit and shook her head. "So Dragon's Roar protects both the world and the individual. How heroic. Come on I smell something." Anna shuffled back and turned, walking away. She was following her sense of smell to find food. She was always eating or drinking something
She looked over her shoulder back to Colin and looked at him worriedly. "What do you eat Mr Colin? Anything... Unearthly?"
"I guess I eat normal food? I normally just eat whatever I can afford at the current time" Colin smiled sheepishly as he followed after Anna, not really sure what she meant by unearthly food. "Do you eat Unearthly food? Whatever that is...."

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
"I guess I eat normal food? I normally just eat whatever I can afford at the current time" Colin smiled sheepishly as he followed after Anna, not really sure what she meant by unearthly food. "Do you eat Unearthly food? Whatever that is...."

@DizjayDeathPride
"Oh of course not! I'm a child of the Earth. But if this planet has giant robots destroying cities what're the chances aliens are real too, you know?" She flashed a captivating smile and made a left turn, going down another hall. This place is so large... I'm so inpressed!

Daimao said:
"Yeah, you say that," Alpha mumbled. He glanced down at Jackie batting her eyelashes with a frown, before breaking out in a smile. Wrapping her in a tight hug, he kissed her on the neck. "Whatever, you're mine now, and I love you."
She blinks up at him, eyes wide as she takes in his words. A wide smile spreads across her face, and she pulls him down to kiss him, "I love you, too. Don't forget that you're mine, though; I'd hate to kill a bitch because they got too hands-y with you," She steps away to flip the pancakes and scramble the eggs, smirking.

Light said:
"You just touch them with your free hand... or strap the staff to your back. I insist you take it." Grimm's face loses all friendliness and becomes stern. "You'll need it, Colin." Grimm says his name with a heavy c. His face becomes all smiles and rainbows once more and he floats around him. "It's my gift from me to you! It would hurt my feelings if you gave it back. It's Christmas after all and that staff holds many secrets!"
"Alright." Alexandria looks around and puts her wings away. "Where should we go now? I'm afraid of being in the open for too long."

( ! ) Ashlyn stands up and begins to walk towards the deity of poison.

Christina shakes her head at Cole's question. "No I don't but she seems nice enough." Christina stands up and wipes her tears away. "No it wasn't this guy." Christina points at Cole.

"It's funny how you word small fry when you weren't even here. Crimson came in to help even though it was last minute. We do appreciate it. By the way this is Crimson and he'll be sticking with us as our guard. Crimson this is Jackson an old friend of mine." Alice flashes her usual and perfected grin. "So let's get walking! Unless you want to continue bragging about your achievements to me Jackson." Alice was obviously joking around. She begins to walk but turns to Crimson. "So how are holding up so far?" Red and Blue were on each of her shoulders and were jumping up and down.

Emily was burying her face on the back of Zedd. "Rose is the biggest puppy Emily has seen. Where did you um.. find Rose?! Are you best friends? Emily wants to be Rose's best friend! Forever!"

"I know, he's really good at that." Morgan comments on the temper-tantrum insult A throws out. She touches Ryan's stomach and a symbol appears there. "Okay, I'm done. Put your shirt on, the testosterone is driving me nuts, in a dirty way." Morgan lightly pushes Ryan away after making her comment. She didn't truthfully mean anything by it, it was just science. She turns to A and points to the book to her right. "Take that, the book should help you get close to mastering your abilities with elements once you finish reading it." How Morgan knew exactly what powers A had, she would never tell in detail. "If you want to leave you can." Morgan opens a portal for A that would take her back to the guild. Though the farther A would distance herself from Morgan, the more she would feel less at home. It was an odd sensation all witches felt around Morgan whether they noticed it or not. Most became naturally comfortable with her presence and felt slightly lonely and irritable when she left.

Ghost Grimm continues to skip away and opens a portal, taking him to a city located on the Atlantic ocean. He begins to skip across the guild that led to the guild.
(!) The woman raises her hand, mist pouring from between her fingers and spreading through the ground. As it wisps out, any living organism shrivels and does with an audible hiss. It fills the battle ground area of the courtyard, and once a branch of it comes in contact with Ashlyn, it burns her skin like a chemical burn, raising painful cysts on her flesh.

Crimson chuckles and follows Alice shaking his head. Poor Jackson. Crimson walks over towards Zedd and squats down. Stay with her buddy, when we get to the hotel alright. He pats his head, and Zedd walks over towards Alice, and the kids.

I know it sounds extreme, but it's apart of my custom. That type of gesture sometimes bring out that lost power that's buried deep down in people. You know since people don't like the feeling of dying. Or clawing out their own hearts. He gets up and climbs up the tree, lights a smoke. @Light

Light said:
"Why are we spectating? Aren't we going to help her? That's my friend!" Grimm's friend face grows other frowns faces on the ball.
Alice just stares at Jackson with a face that says, 'Are you fucking kidding me?'. She obviously couldn't say that verbally in front of the kids. "Jackson this is about my protection and keeping my kids safe. Are you seriously causing problems and making this a decision based off how you feel for me and your love confession? What's wrong with you Jackson?" Alice continues to walk once she gets Emily and Zedd to make movement. She lifts Emily off Zedd and cradles the young girl in her arms. "It's time to go to sleep Emily...Red...Blue." Red and Blue jump off her shoulders and land on Emily harmlessly to sleep with her.

"You have to go to such lengths?" Christina raises her head and turns to Cole. "I don't think Malren would have done that for me. What am I saying.... I'm talking ill of him."

Scar could hear very tiny footsteps swiftly coming his way. "Gotta get that cash!"
"Why would I put you in any danger? Nothing that comes our way will stop us anyways. I've always put you first even over my safety. But apparently nothing I can ever do is right no matter how much I try." He turned to Crimson. "Also sorry about that I was out of line." @Embaga Elder

CelticSol said:
She blinks up at him, eyes wide as she takes in his words. A wide smile spreads across her face, and she pulls him down to kiss him, "I love you, too. Don't forget that you're mine, though; I'd hate to kill a bitch because they got too hands-y with you," She steps away to flip the pancakes and scramble the eggs, smirking.
Daimao said:
"Yeah, you say that," Alpha mumbled. He glanced down at Jackie batting her eyelashes with a frown, before breaking out in a smile. Wrapping her in a tight hug, he kissed her on the neck. "Whatever, you're mine now, and I love you."
Suddenly Alpha could feel an arrow pierce his shoulder. Jackie could feel an arrow pierce her back. They were pretty harmless but they were love arrows. Grimm in the form of a baby in a diaper with a bow and arrow floats around. "I love you two loving each other so much! The romance is just beautiful!" The arrows disappear after this statement. "Are you making food for me too? Aaahh... Jalpha is so beautiful... I would shoot you two all over again." Cupid Grimm's voice was soft and angelic.

CelticSol said:
(!) The woman raises her hand, mist pouring from between her fingers and spreading through the ground. As it wisps out, any living organism shrivels and does with an audible hiss. It fills the battle ground area of the courtyard, and once a branch of it comes in contact with Ashlyn, it burns her skin like a chemical burn, raising painful cysts on her flesh.
( ! ) Ashlyn was growing impatient and had things to do, she simply separates herself from reality and these affects from her poison no longer take place. The poison deity could feel herself being pulled apart on a subatomic level. Ashlyn was simply staring at her as she was doing this to the deity. "Honestly I don't want to kill you I just want to go home. Unless you want me to stay then... by all means." Ashlyn concentrates and causes miniature telekinetic explosions to occur on every cell of the poison deities body while she's being pulled apart on a subatomic level.

@Embaga Elder[/URL]
They all finally reach a town and enter the hotel. Alice was talking with Zedd since she could speak many languages. She turns to the other two and raises her eyebrow. "So how's this gonna go. Different rooms? Same room many beds? What?"

@Light[/URL]
"That is true... So what are your strengths? You used an interesting power on me before." Christina stands up and dusts off her skirt, she begins walking around the area but doesn't stray too far so she can hear Cole.

DaManofWar said:
Scar gasped when he was scooped into the bag. He was stunned to see other people and items in he bag. Who hired him? Scar wondered briefly, before grabbing at the inside of the bag. He bag pulling at it, creating small rips and tears, which started to get bigger. Inhuman strength pumped through his veins. I'm not going to be a slave, he thought to himself.
@Light
"Hey stop moving around in there!" Mini Grimm continues running at high speeds and gets on a bus. Hopefully his earnings would be quiet.

Light said:
Suddenly Alpha could feel an arrow pierce his shoulder. Jackie could feel an arrow pierce her back. They were pretty harmless but they were love arrows. Grimm in the form of a baby in a diaper with a bow and arrow floats around. "I love you two loving each other so much! The romance is just beautiful!" The arrows disappear after this statement. "Are you making food for me too? Aaahh... Jalpha is so beautiful... I would shoot you two all over again." Cupid Grimm's voice was soft and angelic.
( ! ) Ashlyn was growing impatient and had things to do, she simply separates herself from reality and these affects from her poison no longer take place. The poison deity could feel herself being pulled apart on a subatomic level. Ashlyn was simply staring at her as she was doing this to the deity. "Honestly I don't want to kill you I just want to go home. Unless you want me to stay then... by all means." Ashlyn concentrates and causes miniature telekinetic explosions to occur on every cell of the poison deities body while she's being pulled apart on a subatomic level.

They all finally reach a town and enter the hotel. Alice was talking with Zedd since she could speak many languages. She turns to the other two and raises her eyebrow. "So how's this gonna go. Different rooms? Same room many beds? What?"

"That is true... So what are your strengths? You used an interesting power on me before." Christina stands up and dusts off her skirt, she begins walking around the area but doesn't stray too far so she can hear Cole.

"Hey stop moving around in there!" Mini Grimm continues running at high speeds and gets on a bus. Hopefully his earnings would be quiet.
Jackson looked at Emily. "Well she'd probably be uncomfortable right? The same rooms with any beds is safe but if she's not comfortable with it then separate will be fine."

"Yes I know what a witch is! I know how to use magic, I know how to learn things and I know the definition!" A said loudly frustrated. She almost seemed like she thought A was a newbie witch. "And I want him nowhere near me." A said crossingly, and crossed her arms.

Scar continued struggling against the bag. Finally, he just stopped. He would make his escape later. Right now, with other people in the bag as well, he didn't risk exposing who and what he was. Course, the little bastard who took him would pay.

@Light

Glowing golden eyes shoot open and Kytha slips back into consciousness. Noticing the world around her, she begins to panic and her body once again becomes human. "What the hell?!" Kytha struggles and pushes to get out of this 'ritual'. "Let me go! Why me!!?" She flails helplessly already knowing there is probably no escape.

(Hehehe second form is gonna show up soon :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh of course not! I'm a child of the Earth. But if this planet has giant robots destroying cities what're the chances aliens are real too, you know?" She flashed a captivating smile and made a left turn, going down another hall. This place is so large... I'm so impressed!
"God she's beautiful" Colin thought aloud as he followed behind Anna. As soon as Colin realized what he had said he immediately felt his face go crimson red as he began to blush from embarrassment. "S-so, what made you want to join the guild?" Colin asked, trying to draw attention away from what he had said previously.

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
"God she's beautiful" Colin thought aloud as he followed behind Anna. As soon as Colin realized what he had said he immediately felt his face go crimson red as he began to blush from embarrassment. "S-so, what made you want to join the guild?" Colin asked, trying to draw attention away from what he had said previously.
@DizjayDeathPride
She stopped a moment and stared in the distance, thinking that over before deciding to answer. "I wanted to meet the great heros who saved the world. But sadly I was too late for one. But I can at least meet one." Her voice was slightly happy, almost bubbly

She turned to Colin and smiled. "And dont tell anyone okay? But I saw the fight. I saw all of their raw power. Everyone that must be in this guild. I have power too. I can fight too!" He looked to Colin, worried. "Why are you so... Red? Are you okay?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She stopped a moment and stared in the distance, thinking that over before deciding to answer. "I wanted to meet the great heros who saved the world. But sadly I was too late for one. But I can at least meet one." Her voice was slightly happy, almost bubbly
She turned to Colin and smiled. "And dont tell anyone okay? But I saw the fight. I saw all of their raw power. Everyone that must be in this guild. I have power too. I can fight too!" He looked to Colin, worried. "Why are you so... Red? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, it's just it's a bit warm in here" Colin lied as he fanned his face with his hand "But why would you want to fight? Someone as beauti-..... Nice as you shouldn't be fighting" Colin smiled before quickly adding "I-I'm not saying you can't fight. I'm sure you can, probably better than me, though that's not saying much"

@DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
"I'm fine, it's just it's a bit warm in here" Colin lied as he fanned his face with his hand "But why would you want to fight? Someone as beauti-..... Nice as you shouldn't be fighting" Colin smiled before quickly adding "I-I'm not saying you can't fight. I'm sure you can, probably better than me, though that's not saying much"

@DizjayDeathPride
Anna chuckled and sighed, turning around and going back to get foods. "Everyone asks that. Because I can. It's probably that competitive nature. I must protect my earth. And that's what I can do here."

She turned into the kitchen and looked around in amazement. It was like a full out buffet. Different cuisines and cooks all available at the ready. A little grey kitten, the same size as the little blue one was curled on a table. It looked up to Colin and Annalyse

Her whole demeanor changed and she went to the kitten, petting it. The animal purred deeply and heavily throughout the room, and it slowly fell asleep. She kissed it's head and whispered to herself, apologizing for waking the creature.

She stood and looked to Colin, shrugging. "Hope you didn't have any desire to sit here. It's kind of... Taken." She with a bounce in her step she went back over to Colin and leaned on his shoulder. "Now what type of food do you eat Mr Colin? From the looks of it, this place probably has everything

Tazmodo said:
Jackson looked at Emily. "Well she'd probably be uncomfortable right? The same rooms with any beds is safe but if she's not comfortable with it then separate will be fine."
"Oh no, it's fine. Emily likes company at times." Alice glances at the sleeping girl in her arms. "Red and Blue like company all the time."

DarknessSpirit said:
"Yes I know what a witch is! I know how to use magic, I know how to learn things and I know the definition!" A said loudly frustrated. She almost seemed like she thought A was a newbie witch. "And I want him nowhere near me." A said crossingly, and crossed her arms.
"Testy aren't we? Do you have the eyes?" Morgan stares at A expectantly. She did say she wasn't a newbie so she should know exactly what she's talking about.

DaManofWar said:
Scar continued struggling against the bag. Finally, he just stopped. He would make his escape later. Right now, with other people in the bag as well, he didn't risk exposing who and what he was. Course, the little bastard who took him would pay.
@Light
Once the bus takes them out of the area, Mini Grimm hops off the bus. He was almost there... So close to his destination.

Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Glowing golden eyes shoot open and Kytha slips back into consciousness. Noticing the world around her, she begins to panic and her body once again becomes human. "What the hell?!" Kytha struggles and pushes to get out of this 'ritual'. "Let me go! Why me!!?" She flails helplessly already knowing there is probably no escape.
(Hehehe second form is gonna show up soon :3)
"You are the chosen... you are the cursed. The beacon of light starts to open a portal above them. When Kytha pushes several humans fall off the building to their death.

Scar just waited for the little man to stop. He was now forming a plan to escape. The man should be weaker than him, and was smaller. That !are it easier to defeat him. Furthermore, he had an advantage. That idoit had no idea what he really was. He had jumped to conclusions earlier, but now, it seemed Scar had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Something like him was quiet capable of defeating a moron like his captor.

@Light

DaManofWar said:
Scar just waited for the little man to stop. He was now forming a plan to escape. The man should be weaker than him, and was smaller. That !are it easier to defeat him. Furthermore, he had an advantage. That idoit had no idea what he really was. He had jumped to conclusions earlier, but now, it seemed Scar had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Something like him was quiet capable of defeating a moron like his captor.
@Light
Mini Grimm jumps high into the air, soaring above a highway. "Almost there!"

Scar could feel himself being lifted off the ground. He frowned. "Of course," he growled. But he was now figuring this into his plan. The man would be caught off guard by Scar's sheer raw strength.

@Light

Light said:
"Why are we spectating? Aren't we going to help her? That's my friend!" Grimm's friend face grows other frowns faces on the ball.
Alice just stares at Jackson with a face that says, 'Are you fucking kidding me?'. She obviously couldn't say that verbally in front of the kids. "Jackson this is about my protection and keeping my kids safe. Are you seriously causing problems and making this a decision based off how you feel for me and your love confession? What's wrong with you Jackson?" Alice continues to walk once she gets Emily and Zedd to make movement. She lifts Emily off Zedd and cradles the young girl in her arms. "It's time to go to sleep Emily...Red...Blue." Red and Blue jump off her shoulders and land on Emily harmlessly to sleep with her.

"You have to go to such lengths?" Christina raises her head and turns to Cole. "I don't think Malren would have done that for me. What am I saying.... I'm talking ill of him."

Scar could hear very tiny footsteps swiftly coming his way. "Gotta get that cash!"
Veyd sighed and pretended to rub his temples even though he was just rubbing the sides of his hood with his black skeletal hands "Very well" he said, appearing beside this ritual, still waiting for the right moment.

@Light

(Just making excuses for where Brundyn was for however long its been)

After Brundyn realised that it was futile to try and save them. "Eh, I tried." Brundyn then collectesthe corpses of the terrorists. "I might just have enough for that plan I had a while ago." Warping back to the interdimensional space. (I will just refer to this as home.) "Alright make preparations for plan G." The bodies were taken away and prepared for construction. Brundyn says walking over to the thousands of crafting constructs remaking the the mecha Zeus. "Seems like progress is going well." Brundyn personally works on some of the more delicate parts of the mecha. Spending a long time working on it. "Well I probably should get back to the guild. Keep working and keep me updated." Teleporying back to the guild at their shop. Looking over to there buddy Psyc "Soo hows business?...Yeah, didn't think it would go well the first few days...hmmm, fine. I guess I will stick up some advertisement...no, not a billboard...I guess we can hire a sign boy...why do you want to do it?...whatever fine go and have your fun just make sure you don't slack your duties."

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
Anna chuckled and sighed, turning around and going back to get foods. "Everyone asks that. Because I can. It's probably that competitive nature. I must protect my earth. And that's what I can do here."
She turned into the kitchen and looked around in amazement. It was like a full out buffet. Different cuisines and cooks all available at the ready. A little grey kitten, the same size as the little blue one was curled on a table. It looked up to Colin and Annalyse

Her whole demeanor changed and she went to the kitten, petting it. The animal purred deeply and heavily throughout the room, and it slowly fell asleep. She kissed it's head and whispered to herself, apologizing for waking the creature.

She stood and looked to Colin, shrugging. "Hope you didn't have any desire to sit here. It's kind of... Taken." She with a bounce in her step she went back over to Colin and leaned on his shoulder. "Now what type of food do you eat Mr Colin? From the looks of it, this place probably has everything
"Um, edible food I guess" Colin half smiled at his bad attempt at a joke "I'm not really a fussy eater, I'll eat pretty much whatever is put in front of me, So I'm not too bothered. But don't worry about what I want, get yourself something"

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
"I'm going to need much more alcohol after this" Vance muttered as he teleported to a shadow behind Mars and thrusted his sword towards his back, making the sword grow larger as he thrusted it forwards. Vance was doing his best to stay as far away from Mars as possible in fear that he would freeze up out of fear if Mars laid a hand on him
@djinnamon

Colin turned around and lightly jogged after the girl "Are you sure you want to join? You could get hurt" Colin said as he caught up to the girl "I'm Colin, by the way. In case you wanted to know" Colin smiled at the girl.
Mars pouted. " Why are you hiding, I thought we had a lot of fun. " Mars said before he raised his hands and fire appeared , the light destroying the shadows.

djinnamon said:
Mars pouted. " Why are you hiding, I thought we had a lot of fun. " Mars said before he raised his hands and fire appeared , the light destroying the shadows.
"Don't even suggest that We had fun" Vance growled, not wanting to even slightly relive that memory. Vance ran over to where Sage was being held up, dodging out of the way of Mars I can't fight him , he has the advantage here, I'll just get Sage and then go Vance thought as he started hacking away at the black wires with his sword

@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back