First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Sage went over his upgrade points and tapped his fingers. He had taken a little break and was thinking about what upgrade.

( @Light Help Me!)

Light said:
Now that the army of Mecha were gone, Mecha Typhoeus's legs were open for attacking. When Decimus, Ryan, Richard, and Morpheus attack the legs they begin to bend and groan. Sections of them begin to explode.
( EVERYONE GO HAM ON THE LEGS. )
Vance saw the Legs of the Typhoeus mecha were open and sent 10 sword sized shards towards them, hoping to aid the effort everyone was making to take the legs off.

@Light

Light said:
Now that the army of Mecha were gone, Mecha Typhoeus's legs were open for attacking. When Decimus, Ryan, Richard, and Morpheus attack the legs they begin to bend and groan. Sections of them begin to explode.
( EVERYONE GO HAM ON THE LEGS. )
Ace pulled out the 6 of spades again and summoned more daggers than last time. She threw them one after the other, aiming all for one leg.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson made another massive Hamer of light and fire and slammed it onto one of the legs. It's explode when it hit the leg.
Theodore shot the legs with light and dark energy.

Jasmine and Derek start to bash the legs.
LokiofSP said:
Fola looked at the legs as he attempted to catch his breath after putting so much energy in the last blow. He stood up and unsheathed his sword, filling it with lightining he ran twoards the mecha. (!) Using all his force he swung his blade at the mecha's legs, leaving a trail of disapating electricity as he went in for another ten similar swings.
@Light
Embaga Elder](!) Inaro clapped his hands together. [B]Seal Release-Explosive Chain [/B]the seals within the mecha's body began going off in a chain reaction. From the outside you can see the countless explosions going off leading from the middle of the body towards the legs. (!) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
DizjayDeathPride said:
The group continued their assault, stronger and faster
GingerBread said:
Vance saw the Legs of the Typhoeus mecha were open and sent 10 sword sized shards towards them, hoping to aid the effort everyone was making to take the legs off.
@Light
@Light[/URL] Help Me!)
( Just choose your upgrades for certain abilities you have. )

Light said:
Due too all these attacks, Mecha Typhoeus's legs were blown off and detach. It takes a full two minutes for his torso to his the ground due too how tall he is. The explosions inside its torso screws with its systems and both its resistances become extremely low. It leans on its arm to slightly hold itself up and slams its free hand in the ground too cause an quake, as well as an improv sinkhole. The sound of two jets could be heard but there was no plane, just Alice with her dragon wings and the shy girl with dark ginger hair and gold eyes. She had 6 angelic wings on her right and 6 demonic wings on her left. They seemed to fly around the area, talking to one another. Then with a mach cone left behind, the two were gone.
Morpheus watched the mech fall. "You have done well young one. EVERYONE! FORMATION 5!"

( ! ) The group striked the head of the mech one after the other.
First Ryan flashed, his speed and strength heightened with Twilight. His fist connected and he was gone. Then Decimus, a left then right swing, strengthed with Darkness then disappeared. Then a rapid quick barrage of powerful blinding strikes from Damian. Left and right, shaking the head then teleporting away. Then Richard who fell from above who drop kicked the head, teleporting away. Followed lastly by Morpheus who uppercutted, a full 20 Ton-Force punching up

Jackson made more hammer and kept going.

Theodore shot the Mecha Typhoeus will a much light and dark as he can muster. Had the three mechs he controled attack.

Jasmine turned into a giant axe while Derek hit Typhoeus with the blade.

Vance was knocked off balance by the quake and began stumbling closer to the sinkhole, getting closer to falling in "We're currently fighting a giant robot, I think we're winning. It's lost its legs so i presume that's a good sign, but I don't know. I'm am about to fall into a sinkhole currently" Vance said as he lost his balance and toppled into the Sinkhole. Not having any nearby shadows to use Vance continued falling and wasn't sure how to get out, Vance moved closer to the edge of the sinkhole and used the slight shadow he was casting to teleport to a shadow above ground.

Doing this took a lot out of Vance and because he was falling at high speeds when he teleported to a shadow above ground he collided with the ground at the same speed he was falling at, breaking all his ribs
"Okay, always the ribs, Isn't it" Vance muttered under his breath as his breath started to become more painful and raspy I'm safe-ish now though" Vance said, not wanting Sage to rush over and help and run the risk of getting hurt.

@djinnamon

GingerBread said:
Vance was knocked off balance by the quake and began stumbling closer to the sinkhole, getting closer to falling in "We're currently fighting a giant robot, I think we're winning. It's lost its legs so i presume that's a good sign, but I don't know. I'm am about to fall into a sinkhole currently" Vance said as he lost his balance and toppled into the Sinkhole. Not having any nearby shadows to use Vance continued falling and wasn't sure how to get out, Vance moved closer to the edge of the sinkhole and used the slight shadow he was casting to teleport to a shadow above ground.
Doing this took a lot out of Vance and because he was falling at high speeds when he teleported to a shadow above ground he collided with the ground at the same speed he was falling at, breaking all his ribs
"Okay, always the ribs, Isn't it" Vance muttered under his breath as his breath started to become more painful and raspy I'm safe-ish now though" Vance said, not wanting Sage to rush over and help and run the risk of getting hurt.

@djinnamon
Vance landed just where Ryan was falling after his part of the assault. Ryan crashed on top of him and rolled away. Light descended on Vance, healing and fixing his injuries, washing away his pain. "My apologies didn't see you ther- Oh. It's you. Lovely." He walked back over and offered a hand. "I should have left you to die, hmm"

Jack, having followed Vande to the war zone was taking care of whatever machinery that was attacking stuff. He turned to see the giant robot fall and having its head beat the fuck up. "Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah yes!!! We're winning! Now time for the blade special!"

Jack who was getting in the spirit of things decided to help with the onslaught appearing on the robot. He raised his storm of blades and sending thousands of blades of different sizes crashing into the Giant mech's head and body. Hell he even teleported onto it just to slash it a couple times before pulling out. He just let his hell storm of blades attack it. He stopped the storm as he began attacking/Stabbing the robot in a flurry of stabs. He turned to see Vance hurt or at least look it, while he would love to stab this thing more he teleported next to Vance yelling at the robot "DIE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Need help Vance? Or you want me to keep stabbing the robot?" He said as he noticed light healing him "Oh, Nevermind I'll just keep stabbing!" He then teleported back to stabbing the mech.

@GingerBread @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Vance landed just where Ryan was falling after his part of the assault. Ryan crashed on top of him and rolled away. Light descended on Vance, healing and fixing his injuries, washing away his pain. "My apologies didn't see you ther- Oh. It's you. Lovely." He walked back over and offered a hand. "I should have left you to die, hmm"
Archdemon said:
Jack, having followed Vande to the war zone was taking care of whatever machinery that was attacking stuff. He turned to see the giant robot fall and having its head beat the fuck up. "Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah yes!!! We're winning! Now time for the blade special!"
Jack who was getting in the spirit of things decided to help with the onslaught appearing on the robot. He raised his storm of blades and sending thousands of blades of different sizes crashing into the Giant mech's head and body. Hell he even teleported onto it just to slash it a couple times before pulling out. He just let his hell storm of blades attack it. He stopped the storm as he began attacking/Stabbing the robot in a flurry of stabs. He turned to see Vance hurt or at least look it, while he would love to stab this thing more he teleported next to Vance yelling at the robot "DIE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Need help Vance? Or you want me to keep stabbing the robot?" He said as he noticed light healing him "Oh, Nevermind I'll just keep stabbing!" He then teleported back to stabbing the mech.

@GingerBread @Light
"Why the hate? Is it because I didn't want to fight you all that time ago?" Vance asked as he stood up, ignoring Ryan's hand "It was better off that way you know, You would've gotten beaten too easily and your ego would've been damaged. And that's just not good for morale" Vance leaned against a nearby wall and watched Jack stab the robot.

@DizjayDeathPride @Archdemon

GingerBread said:

@djinnamon
Sage teleported to him and glared when he saw what condition the man was in. " You liar. " He said before Ryan healed him. " Thank you Ryan for helping him. " He said smiling at the man before turning to Vance and pulling him up. " Ok lets make some scrap metal. " He said as he turned to the mecha and flew up. He flew behind the mecha and shoot a large icicle into its back. He then floater to the ground and it froze , moving in the direction of the mecha eventually freezing its legs.

@Light @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP @The Otaku Diaries @Tazmodo

GingerBread said:
"Why the hate? Is it because I didn't want to fight you all that time ago?" Vance asked as he stood up, ignoring Ryan's hand "It was better off that way you know, You would've gotten beaten too easily and your ego would've been damaged. And that's just not good for morale" Vance leaned against a nearby wall and watched Jack stab the robot.
@DizjayDeathPride @Archdemon
djinnamon said:
Sage teleported to him and glared when he saw what condition the man was in. " You liar. " He said before Ryan healed him. " Thank you Ryan for helping him. " He said smiling at the man before turning to Vance and pulling him up. " Ok lets make some scrap metal. " He said as he turned to the mecha and flew up. He flew behind the mecha and shoot a large icicle into its back. He then floater to the ground and it froze , moving in the direction of the mecha eventually freezing its legs.
Ryan chuckled and shrugged. "Take care Vance. You still owe me a fight I need you alive." He disappeared in a cluster of black and white twinkling Twilight

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan chuckled and shrugged. "Take care Vance. You still owe me a fight I need you alive." He disappeared in a cluster of black and white twinkling Twilight
djinnamon said:
Vance glared at Sage as he attacked the mecha Well at least it seems to be weakened, Sage has less chance of being hurt at least Vance thought as he sat back down against the wall, not feeling like he was in any condition to fight, even with no injuries Guess this is because i tried to manipulate a shadow of a living being, never doing that again, I feel like crap now

Light said:
Due too all these attacks, Mecha Typhoeus's legs were blown off and detach. It takes a full two minutes for his torso to his the ground due too how tall he is. The explosions inside its torso screws with its systems and both its resistances become extremely low. It leans on its arm to slightly hold itself up and slams its free hand in the ground too cause an quake, as well as an improv sinkhole. The sound of two jets could be heard but there was no plane, just Alice with her dragon wings and the shy girl with dark ginger hair and gold eyes. She had 6 angelic wings on her right and 6 demonic wings on her left. They seemed to fly around the area, talking to one another. Then with a mach cone left behind, the two were gone.
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus watched the mech fall. "You have done well young one. EVERYONE! FORMATION 5!"
( ! ) The group striked the head of the mech one after the other.
First Ryan flashed, his speed and strength heightened with Twilight. His fist connected and he was gone. Then Decimus, a left then right swing, strengthed with Darkness then disappeared. Then a rapid quick barrage of powerful blinding strikes from Damian. Left and right, shaking the head then teleporting away. Then Richard who fell from above who drop kicked the head, teleporting away. Followed lastly by Morpheus who uppercutted, a full 20 Ton-Force punching up
Inaro lands on top of the Mecha after it was punched. Inaro inhales deeply once more. The air was visible as it enters his mouth. Obliterating Roar he roars releasing a blast of destructive energy from his mouth. @Light @DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:
Vance glared at Sage as he attacked the mecha Well at least it seems to be weakened, Sage has less chance of being hurt at least Vance thought as he sat back down against the wall, not feeling like he was in any condition to fight, even with no injuries Guess this is because i tried to manipulate a shadow of a living being, never doing that again, I feel like crap now
Sage made a large sword of fire and slashed at the mecha's legs , completely destroying them. He then flew and landed in front of Vance as the sword disappeared. " Its so good to have back my powers. " He said as he ran a hand through his hair.

Embaga Elder]Inaro lands on top of the Mecha after it was punched. Inaro inhales deeply once more. The air was visible as it enters his mouth. [B]Obliterating Roar [/B] he roars releasing a blast of destructive energy from his mouth. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
Morpheus was blasted away like paper in the wind, crying just like last time. Giant cartoon shaped teardrops spewed from his eyes. He fluttered down to the ground like a falling leaf "Why do you do these things to me?!"

djinnamon said:
Sage made a large sword of fire and slashed at the mecha's legs , completely destroying them. He then flew and landed in front of Vance as the sword disappeared. " Its so good to have back my powers. " He said as he ran a hand through his hair.
"I thought I told you not to get involved until I said it was okay?" Vance had a disapproving look on his face "Besides everything here was fine" Vance smiled at Sage, trying to reassure him that it wasn't worth getting hurt just to help "Though it is nice to see you"

@djinnamon

" I told you I love you right? So don't think I won't come running if there is a chance you could die mister I break my ribs every other day. " he said glaring at Vance playfully before stopping and hugging him. " Yeah its good to see you too, I'm glad you are alive. " He said as he pulled back then leaned in for a kiss.

@GingerBread

Brundyn wasn't doing much fighting, for the most part if the mechas left them alone, they had no intentions of doing anything about them. Instead Brundyn finds it more important that they repair and reprogram the mechas, turning them I to there own constructs. In doing so they remove there AI functions so that the mechas can't rebell against there new master. Even if they are destroyed completely whats left of them makes for good material that they can use when crafting or repairing other mechas. Brundyn had already teleported in many of there repair constructs. "Ahhhh, though who could have thought all this chaos and destruction could be so profitable." They say as they look up at the mecha Zuse with a smile. "I just need to be patient, soon enough I will have you for my own." They just can't wait to see what kind of wonderful things they can do with this masterpiece. When it got its legs blown off it just made Brundyn that much happier knowing it was even closer to being theres. Though they got a little frustrated when the quake hit. "Gosh, I am working here can't you people keep things stable." They were quite aware that probably no one was listening.

@anyone

Vance passionately kissed Sage before pulling back "At this point I don't think even death himself or herself and kill me, I've survived so much since i Joined this cult" Vance replied as he smiled at Sage.

@djinnamon

"Then I guess we are gonna live forever. " He said smiling brightly before he got a disturbing thought. He was a deity and could live forever but Vance was human.

@GingerBread

djinnamon said:
"Then I guess we are gonna live forever. " He said smiling brightly before he got a disturbing thought. He was a deity and could live forever but Vance was human.
@GingerBread
"Yes we are, Cause you're not dying until after I do" Vance smiled at Sage happily before a frown appeared on his face when he noticed Sage's smile suddenly fade "Sage, you alright?"

@djinnamon

"You can smile and lie all you want, I can see the sad look in your eyes. I have Enhanced perception, remember? I notice everything" Vance replied as he donned a disappointed look.

@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back