First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Sage sighed and rested his head on Vance shoulder , he truthfully was losing power fast. He had given a quarter of raw power to his mother and when he made that sheet it took even more. So basically he expended a lot of power from his smaller than usual reserves. " Ok fine , but I put up a telepathic link between us so if anything happened I'll know about it. Tell me anything through link if you need to " He said sternly as he raised his head and looked Vance in the eye.

@GingerBread

"I will. But making sure you're safe is at the top of my list. Even if I'm about to die, I probably won't want you to get involved" Vance replied as he facial expression softened and became kinder "I love you Sage, and I never want to lose you" Vance smiled wamrly at Sage before leaning in closer to Sage for a kiss.

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan ripped into his power form, quickly dispersing of mech after mech
Tendrils of darkness wrapped around a cluster of mechs, crushing them

The remaining were dealt with by Damian and Richard, rapidly running through the area, grabbing, ripping, and tossing the mecha around

Once that was dealt with the group transported out to the statue of Liberty and stood upon her crown. "I just. I can't be asked." Ryan charged an arrow and launched it to the Mech but saw quickly it was futile. "This? This is why I don't go out anymore."

( ! ) Richard teleported back down to one of the legs and slammed his fist repeatedly into the mech, using his absolute strength, getting stronger and faster with each strike until be was denting and punching through the leg
@Light[/URL]
djinnamon said:
Sage yelped when he saw the city boiling and made the ice disappear.
@lighy
( ! ) His punches weren't doing much damage in comparison too it's renegotiation rate. Mecha Typhoeus puts up his high physical resistance along with his power and magic resistance. Mecha Typhoeus has its snake leg slam Richard into the wall and begins to cheese grate him on it, teleportation would be a smart choice by now. The acid Inaro fires slides off and one of his legs commits a sweep, knocking over buildings and towers and slams into Inaro, which slams him into the Statue of Liberty and knocks that down as well. Typhoeus has a spare leg rise up and smash the upper layer of ice since it could be broken but couldn't melt. ( You only said it couldn't melt djinn. Not unbreakable. ) Once the ice breaks an onslaught of elemental Mecha rain down upon the city.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]((Gomenasai ;-; I didn't read correctly ;- ;) )

[/QUOTE]
( It's cool. Just teleport to New York city, they need everyone to take this thing down. )

Light said:
While Christina and Kinziel were waiting, Christina feels a sudden rise in residence in the Phantom Realm. She knew for a fact that something was happening and Malren would most likely go, which is something she wouldn't allow. "I'll be right back." She disappears in a burst of mist and travels through the Phantom Realm, watching the Mortal realm and Malren's actions through there. She would not allow him to risk his life so she intended to bind him right to the spot he's standing at if he tried to go out there.
Malren began to get anxious as the other guild members began teleporting away, to some unknown location. He was prepared to go himself, but whenever he tried teleporting in that direction, his feet stayed rooted to the ground. Panicked, he tried to teleport back to the guild instead, and found that that worked. When he looked up, though, he saw a very angry Kinziel... and Christina too. Holy shit. "H-hey, you two! So y-you've met, huh?"

GingerBread said:
"I will. But making sure you're safe is at the top of my list. Even if I'm about to die, I probably won't want you to get involved" Vance replied as he facial expression softened and became kinder "I love you Sage, and I never want to lose you" Vance smiled wamrly at Sage before leaning in closer to Sage for a kiss.
@djinnamon
Sage smiled brightly and kissed Vance deeply. After a few seconds a pulled back and smiled. " I love you too, you better not die. Bye . " he said before he teleported to his house. He sat on his bed and began glowing again as he sent a little bit of power to Sarah.

Lotusy said:
Malren began to get anxious as the other guild members began teleporting away, to some unknown location. He was prepared to go himself, but whenever he tried teleporting in that direction, his feet stayed rooted to the ground. Panicked, he tried to teleport back to the guild instead, and found that that worked. When he looked up, though, he saw a very angry Kinziel... and Christina too. Holy shit. "H-hey, you two! So y-you've met, huh?"
Christina smiles at the arrival of Malren and runs over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Mal! Go ahead and ask your question Kinziel!"

Kinziel ignores Christina and looks Malren in the eyes. "Malren. Do you want a harem that badly and do you want me to be around with you in this harem as well?" She just had to verify with him.

Fola found medical tape in a wing and lifted up his sweater just enough so he could see his ribs. He winced at the pain he felt but slowly wrapped the tape around his ribs. He then took a breath and put down the tape. He focused on where he felt other guild members and focused on being there...

Light said:
( ! ) His punches weren't doing much damage in comparison too it's renegotiation rate. Mecha Typhoeus puts up his high physical resistance along with his power and magic resistance. Mecha Typhoeus has its snake leg slam Richard into the wall and begins to cheese grate him on it, teleportation would be a smart choice by now. The acid Inaro fires slides off and one of his legs commits a sweep, knocking over buildings and towers and slams into Inaro, which slams him into the Statue of Liberty and knocks that down as well. Typhoeus has a spare leg rise up and smash the upper layer of ice since it could be broken but couldn't melt. ( You only said it couldn't melt djinn. Not unbreakable. ) Once the ice breaks an onslaught of elemental Mecha rain down upon the city.
Richahad had no choice but to rip into his Reaper form, phasing through the wall and going back mortal. Ryan flashed beside him and grabbed him, taking him back to the team. They stood out at the edge of New York, watching him.

"You know... This really isn't our problem. Like whatsoever. The only damn reason I'm doing this is because this is seriously fucking with my net worth."

Ryan sighed to himself. "The only one who's able to deal with this are you and Damian. Decimus and I are too magic based. If you need us, give a ding"

Damian stepped forward with Richard and looked to the Mech. "Alright. Let's do this"

( ! ) The two ran back to the Mech, Damian crashing into the chest of the Mech, followed quickly by a full force punch by Richard who spun off and slammed his feet down, kicking and pushing away with the same force. Damian too kicked off, grabbing Richard and teleporting away

djinnamon said:
Sage smiled brightly and kissed Vance deeply. After a few seconds a pulled back and smiled. " I love you too, you better not die. Bye . " he said before he teleported to his house. He sat on his bed and began glowing again as he sent a little bit of power to Sarah.
Vance smiled at Sage as he teleported away Time to go fight whatever is attacking stuff, God i really need to start getting information about these things. Actually, why do I even get involved? You know what never mind, I'll figure that out afterwards Vance thought as he teleported to New York City, ready to defend himself and counter attack If anything attacked him

@Light

Jackson got angry. "Really you're just going to leave again. I don't even get a simple hi just a kick to the face then you're gone. You no what fuck it." He sprouted his wings. "I might go die fighting for people I don't care about so this might be the last time is see you. Good bye." He pushed off the ground and flew into the air he teleported to the other guild members. He flew as high as he could on that thing and made a massive hammer of both fire and light. He slammed it into the beast and the hammer exploded. Jackson's eyes were glowing.

Reed continued to help citizens leave. He open more portal to work as a vent to air out the steam. His appearance flickered again.

Theodore teleported onto on of the skyscrapers. "Yo Zeus I know you're in there. Come on out and fight like a real man." He stopped of a second. "Give me a sec." He turned around and took a piss. He finished up and turned back around. "Ok I'm good." He snapped his finger and materialized all three of the Mecha from before. He used them as puppets and they all attacks.

Derek and Jasmine teleport there and turned into colossal Giants. They run and build up blinding speeds and ram into the Mecha.

Juliette looked at the guild and went inside. "Um..... hello is anyone here?" @Light

LokiofSP said:
Fola found medical tape in a wing and lifted up his sweater just enough so he could see his ribs. He winced at the pain he felt but slowly wrapped the tape around his ribs. He then took a breath and put down the tape. He focused on where he felt other guild members and focused on being there...
GingerBread said:
Vance smiled at Sage as he teleported away Time to go fight whatever is attacking stuff, God i really need to start getting information about these things. Actually, why do I even get involved? You know what never mind, I'll figure that out afterwards Vance thought as he teleported to New York City, ready to defend himself and counter attack If anything attacked him
@Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
Richahad had no choice but to rip into his Reaper form, phasing through the wall and going back mortal. Ryan flashed beside him and grabbed him, taking him back to the team. They stood out at the edge of New York, watching him.
"You know... This really isn't our problem. Like whatsoever. The only damn reason I'm doing this is because this is seriously fucking with my net worth."

Ryan sighed to himself. "The only one who's able to deal with this are you and Damian. Decimus and I are too magic based. If you need us, give a ding"

Damian stepped forward with Richard and looked to the Mech. "Alright. Let's do this"

( ! ) The two ran back to the Mech, Damian crashing into the chest of the Mech, followed quickly by a full force punch by Richard who spun off and slammed his feet down, kicking and pushing away with the same force. Damian too kicked off, grabbing Richard and teleporting away
Tazmodo said:
Jackson got angry. "Really you're just going to leave again. I don't even get a simple hi just a kick to the face then you're gone. You no what fuck it." He sprouted his wings. "I might go die fighting for people I don't care about so this might be the last time is see you. Good bye." He pushed off the ground and flew into the air he teleported to the other guild members. He flew as high as he could on that thing and made a massive hammer of both fire and light. He slammed it into the beast and the hammer exploded. Jackson's eyes were glowing.
Reed continued to help citizens leave. He open more portal to work as a vent to air out the steam. His appearance flickered again.

Theodore teleported onto on of the skyscrapers. "Yo Zeus I know you're in there. Come on out and fight like a real man." He stopped of a second. "Give me a sec." He turned around and took a piss. He finished up and turned back around. "Ok I'm good." He snapped his finger and materialized all three of the Mecha from before. He used them as puppets and they all attacks.

Derek and Jasmine teleport there and turned into colossal Giants. They run and build up blinding speeds and ram into the Mecha.

Juliette looked at the guild and went inside. "Um..... hello is anyone here?" @Light
( Yay teamwork finally! )

Before Fola appeared in New York he can feel Ashlyn hugging him. "You never got your hug from me earlier!" The warmth of healing magic spreads throughout his body while she embraces him. Once he appears in New York city, he can see the chaos unfolding. Once Richard and Damian make it up incredibly high in the Earth's atmosphere to hit its chest, Mecha Typhoeus staggers and tries to swat them away by hitting its chest. Only to hit nothing and damage itself further. It's magical resistance shuts down for a full minute and thirty seconds. The Dragon's Roar members can see a screen around Mecha Typhoeus shatter letting them know if the magic resistance collapse. Jackson's hammer takes effect and causes Mecha Typhoeus to stagger. Once Theodore whips out his junk, Mecha Typhoeus didn't know what to do, obviously disturbed. It delays its magical resistance reboot to 4 minutes and once again, Mecha Typhoeus was blindsided by Derek and Jasmine. Mecha Typhoeus roars and releases a flaming vortex from its body that spreads outwards. It seemed like it was going to defend itself at all costs during the reboot.

( EVERYONE GO HAM WITH MAGIC. )

Light said:
Christina smiles at the arrival of Malren and runs over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Mal! Go ahead and ask your question Kinziel!"
Kinziel ignores Christina and looks Malren in the eyes. "Malren. Do you want a harem that badly and do you want me to be around with you in this harem as well?" She just had to verify with him.
Malren's eye twitched, and he backed away uncomfortable as Kinziel confronted him. "No! No! It's not like that!" He glared at Christi a, who was obviously the culprit here. "That's not how it happened! It's just, well, the moment, and I had to help you and not make her angry... please don't hurt me."

Light said:
As the building came Inaro shifted his density phasing through the building. As the building went through him, he thought of something. Inaro flew towards the Mecha and begins phasing through it while shrinking down enough to fit through its wires and tubes. @Light

Light said:
Before Fola appeared in New York he can feel Ashlyn hugging him. "You never got your hug from me earlier!" The warmth of healing magic spreads throughout his body while she embraces him. Once he appears in New York city, he can see the chaos unfolding. Once Richard and Damian make it up incredibly high in the Earth's atmosphere to hit its chest, Mecha Typhoeus staggers and tries to swat them away by hitting its chest. Only to hit nothing and damage itself further. It's magical resistance shuts down for a full minute and thirty seconds. The Dragon's Roar members can see a screen around Mecha Typhoeus shatter letting them know if the magic resistance collapse. Jackson's hammer takes effect and causes Mecha Typhoeus to stagger. Once Theodore whips out his junk, Mecha Typhoeus didn't know what to do, obviously disturbed. It delays its magical resistance reboot to 4 minutes and once again, Mecha Typhoeus was blindsided by Derek and Jasmine. Mecha Typhoeus roars and releases a flaming vortex from its body that spreads outwards. It seemed like it was going to defend itself at all costs during the reboot.

( ! ) Ryan stared at the Mech. His hand extended a black and white bow appeared. He pulled the string and aimed it right to its damaged chest. Fully charged, an arrow of Twilight. He shot the arrow and it whizzed quickly, lodging into its chest and exploding majorly in Twilight

djinnamon said:
( Can Sage Th to be interruptedn the harem !!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!)
@Light @GingerBread @Lotusy
( Are you willing to leave Vance behind? )

Tazmodo said:
"Ugh! Why do I have to deal with everyone and their emotions today!" She approaches Ashlyn and relays the message. Only to be interrupted by Julliette. "Who are you?" Alice steps up first.

Lotusy said:
Malren's eye twitched, and he backed away uncomfortable as Kinziel confronted him. "No! No! It's not like that!" He glared at Christi a, who was obviously the culprit here. "That's not how it happened! It's just, well, the moment, and I had to help you and not make her angry... please don't hurt me."
Kinziel glares at Malren. "So you don't want me in this harem of yours? Is that it?!"

Christina's cat ears slightly twitch. "Do I hear anger? Ooohhh... Malren you should just tell her the truth about your harem plan and include her."

@Light[/URL]
DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Ryan stared at the Mech. His hand extended a black and white bow appeared. He pulled the string and aimed it right to its damaged chest. Fully charged, an arrow of Twilight. He shot the arrow and it whizzed quickly, lodging into its chest and exploding majorly in Twilight
Mecha Typhoeus's body groans from the explosion and takes heavy damage. It begins to regenerate itself but it doesn't notice Inaro inside of it. Mecha Typhoeus's fist slams into the ground and causes a massive earthquake. The ground itself starts to break and split, falling into the pit his fist created. Makeshift molten meteorites rain down upon the city and trigger large explosions.

Light said:

(!)Vance used the shadows the mecha Typhoeus was casting, even the ones casted on itself and created hundreds upon thousands of Razor sharp tendrils to stab every part of the mecha. Vance was also using all the surrounding shadows to fire an unrelenting torrent of razor sharp shadow shards at every part of the mecha.

@Light

Jackson put all his energy into one blast of light. He fired it completely consumed his rage right in its chest.

The Poseidon mech threw giant spears of water at it. The Hades mech did the same but with rocks. The Medusa mech used it's power as well. (Don't remember the power)

Theodore watched all the power go off and picked the ones he wanted. He charge for the mech at high speeds using fire to increase his speed. He made a sword of darkness and a sword of light. He stabbed into the mech will both swords and pushed off while they exploded he used fire to fly himself beck to the sky scaper. He then sent a concentrated being of light and dark energy at the mech.

Jasmine and Derek were bashing on the mech

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
"Ugh! Why do I have to deal with everyone and their emotions today!" She approaches Ashlyn and relays the message. Only to be interrupted by Julliette. "Who are you?" Alice steps up first.

Kinziel glares at Malren. "So you don't want me in this harem of yours? Is that it?!"

Christina's cat ears slightly twitch. "Do I hear anger? Ooohhh... Malren you should just tell her the truth about your harem plan and include her."

Mecha Typhoeus's body groans from the explosion and takes heavy damage. It begins to regenerate itself but it doesn't notice Inaro inside of it. Mecha Typhoeus's fist slams into the ground and causes a massive earthquake. The ground itself starts to break and split, falling into the pit his fist created. Makeshift molten meteorites rain down upon the city and trigger large explosions.
( That's a hard decision, let me think )

Light said:

Juliette turned to her. "I'm Juliette I was looking for the guild leader so I can join. Who are you?"

Light said:

( ! ) A clone of Morpheus glittered in the sun, at blinding speed slammed its fist into the Mech's abdominal, faster and faster with each hit, a full 10 Ton-Force until his arms were no longer seen, coated in Eternal Fire to melt through the metal, ripping through its abdomin

Light said:
"No! That's not it, I swear! I mean, there's not even a harem in general!" Malren waved his hands in front of his face, backing away from Kinziel. "Kinziel, I still love you!" He turns, glaring at Christina. "Argh! This is all your fault! Why did you make her mad at me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back