• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
The Hades takes heavy damage and begins to raise mecha zombies. It seemed like The Hades didn't have high attack skill, just environmental manipulation. The Hades focuses on the volcano, getting it at the near brink of eruption to decimate this continent and affect the world with ash. The Hades releases a thick black fog which slowly kills to hold off the Dragon's Roar members.
The waters begin to calm down and the Poseidon slowly shows itself.

The fire washes over Alice and the ice shatters on her skin. She bends her knee backwards to hit Sage square in the private area while she leans forward. She ends up pushing Sage up above her and raises her arm to grab on to his collar, slamming him head first into the ground before her. She spins around and the back of her fist connects with Sarah's neck while she adjusts her footing, having her left foot on top of Sage's face. She puts in more strength too blow her far from the bridge since apparently Sarah was in god mode. She begins to walk forward and dusts her shoulders off. "Each and every one of you better be at Alpha rank if you're going too challenge me." She seemed to know bout Dragon's Roar and their ranking system for some reason. Her durability made Sage's ice shatter like glass on cement and other attacks may have the same affect. "Looks like Jackson has gotten smarten since the last time I saw him. Now he's flirting with some other chick after he suddenly told me he loves me a while ago. Lady killer.... I'm proud." Alice looks around at everyone else. "So do you all want to continue pointless fighting because I honestly don't. I just want to warn Ashlyn about something so moving out of my way would be nice. I asked for her location and most of you decided to stray from the question so I hit your shit. So what? Get a bandaid and quit bitchin'."
( ! ) "Oh no you dont!" All of the 160 clones of Morpheus kicked off, merging into one Morpheus, punching and charging at the Hades with a 3 Ton-Force, repeatedly striking it

Ryan and Decimus went back, Ryan shooting at the Zombie Mechs with arrows of light, blowing them up while Decimus wrapped a cloak of darkness over the top of the volcano that opened into his Darkness Realm, filling with the smoke endlessly

Light said:
The fire washes over Alice and the ice shatters on her skin. She bends her knee backwards to hit Sage square in the private area while she leans forward. She ends up pushing Sage up above her and raises her arm to grab on to his collar, slamming him head first into the ground before her. She spins around and the back of her fist connects with Sarah's neck while she adjusts her footing, having her left foot on top of Sage's face. She puts in more strength too blow her far from the bridge since apparently Sarah was in god mode. She begins to walk forward and dusts her shoulders off. "Each and every one of you better be at Alpha rank if you're going too challenge me." She seemed to know bout Dragon's Roar and their ranking system for some reason. Her durability made Sage's ice shatter like glass on cement and other attacks may have the same affect. "Looks like Jackson has gotten smarten since the last time I saw him. Now he's flirting with some other chick after he suddenly told me he loves me a while ago. Lady killer.... I'm proud." Alice looks around at everyone else. "So do you all want to continue pointless fighting because I honestly don't. I just want to warn Ashlyn about something so moving out of my way would be nice. I asked for her location and most of you decided to stray from the question so I hit your shit. So what? Get a bandaid and quit bitchin'."
Malren watched the girl - most likely Alice, considering her description - sail down, talking about Christina and brutally destroying his comrades. Once he looked around visually to make sure the robots had vanished, he transformed back into a human. "Hold up, hold up." He walked over with his hands up, in a non-threatening stance. "Ashlyn's been building this guild recently, so she should be inside. As for Christina..." He turned aside and coughed to hide his blush. "I just had an... encounter with her, that's all."

Jackson knew they would get themselves killed. "Be right back. Tell Ashlyn. " He teleported back to the fight. He flew to Sage and kicked him in his back using his enhanced speed and strength. "You need to stop now." Chains of light wrapped around Sage's wrist and throat pulling him to the ground. @djinnamon

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]"No I'm fine." She stated and continued to sort out her cards.

[/QUOTE]
(And just like that she's earned my respect she would be perfect in The Dragon's Rawriors (looong story))

DizjayDeathPride said:
(And just like that she's earned my respect she would be perfect in The Dragon's Rawriors (looong story))
((Then that moment where you don't know what a stranger is talking about and your just like: *^*)/))

Tazmodo said:
Jackson knew they would get themselves killed. "Be right back. Tell Ashlyn. " He teleported back to the fight. He flew to Sage and kicked him in his back using his enhanced speed and strength. "You need to stop now." Chains of light wrapped around Sage's wrist and throat pulling him to the ground. @djinnamon
Sage broke out of quickly and punched Jackson in the face sending him flying back. " Don't attempt to restrain me before talking to me dumbass , calm the F down. " He growled

djinnamon said:
Sage growled teleported in front the woman and kicked her in the face sending her flying. Sarah appeared behind Alice and grabbed her by the neck before slamming her into the ground and dragging her along.(!) Sarah then threw her into the air and Sage froze into a block of ice.
@Light
Tazmodo said:
Lotusy said:
Malren watched the girl - most likely Alice, considering her description - sail down, talking about Christina and brutally destroying his comrades. Once he looked around visually to make sure the robots had vanished, he transformed back into a human. "Hold up, hold up." He walked over with his hands up, in a non-threatening stance. "Ashlyn's been building this guild recently, so she should be inside. As for Christina..." He turned aside and coughed to hide his blush. "I just had an... encounter with her, that's all."
( ! ) Alice had raised her feet to see how far she would fly back when his foot connected with her face. Alice waited patiently for their barrage to end and has carnage magic eat the ice around her body. "When you two touched me carnage magic spread throughout your system. He's eager to devour you but I've been holding him back. Give me three good reasons on why I shouldn't let him kill your mother right now. Then three more reasons on why I shouldn't let him kill you. These reasons better be legit and it better be moving or I swear I will end her and your life." She looks at Malren when he steps up. "So you're basically admitting you fucked my sister too my face." Alice stares at him for a moment, glaring. "How fucking dare you...." Her glare turns into a grin and her red eyes brighten, it was a cute contrast to her rough actions. "Have the balls to say that to my face and not introduce yourself. You got it with Christina? Even though I hate her, good on you man! My name's Alice, we're gonna be great friends I can tell." She looks back at Sage. "Well I'm waiting."

( I'm 100% serious. You better come up with 6 heart moving and serious reasons or else I will make the death shot. )

Embaga Elder]Inaro inhales deeply then roars loudly. Releasing a powerful force pushing back the fog and even Hades. The roar was headed throughout the land. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) "Oh no you dont!" All of the 160 clones of Morpheus kicked off, merging into one Morpheus, punching and charging at the Hades with a 3 Ton-Force, repeatedly striking it
Ryan and Decimus went back, Ryan shooting at the Zombie Mechs with arrows of light, blowing them up while Decimus wrapped a cloak of darkness over the top of the volcano that opened into his Darkness Realm, filling with the smoke endlessly
The Hades was being shredded apart by Inaro's powerful roar and was punched to pieces by Morpheus. The eruption stops and the Hades power core lays glowing in the mess. The metals began to move towards the power core.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]"No I'm fine." She stated and continued to sort out her cards.

[/QUOTE]
Ashlyn appears before her once more. "So... I don't know what's going on outside but are you interested in joining Dragon's Roar? We're a guild that handles situations the world can't in all realms. We're kind of like the S-class last resort. We have a ranking system that allows you to gain a power up or erase a limit with each rank you gain. Guild members are highly paid and right now we can use the extra hand."

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
( ! ) Alice had raised her feet to see how far she would fly back when his foot connected with her face. Alice waited patiently for their barrage to end and has carnage magic eat the ice around her body. "When you two touched me carnage magic spread throughout your system. He's eager to devour you but I've been holding him back. Give me three good reasons on why I shouldn't let him kill your mother right now. Then three more reasons on why I shouldn't let him kill you. These reasons better be legit and it better be moving or I swear I will end her end your life." She looks at Malren when he steps up. "So you're basically admitting you fucked my sister too my face." Alice stares at him for a moment, glaring. "How fucking dare you...." Her glare turns into a grin and her red eyes brighten, it was a cute contrast to her rough actions. "Have the balls to say that to my face and not introduce yourself. You got it with Christina? Even though I hate her, good on you man! My name's Alice, we're gonna be great friends I can tell." She looks back at Sage. "Well I'm waiting."
( I'm 100% You better come up with 6 heart moving and serious reasons or else I will make the death shot. )

The Hades was being shredded apart by Inaro's powerful roar and was punched to pieces by Morpheus. The eruption stops and the Hades power core lays glowing in the mess. The metals began to move towards the power core.

Ashlyn appears before her once more. "So... I don't know what's going on outside but are you interested in joining Dragon's Roar? We're a guild that handles situations the world can't in all realms. We're kind of like the S-class last resort. We have a ranking system that allows you to gain a power up or erase a limit with each rank you gain. Guild members are highly paid and right now we can use the extra hand."
( I don't know what to have Sage say. I don't want Sage to die ( >:( )('A')(*^*)(</3)(>8U)(TAT)(:'())

Light said:
( ! ) Alice had raised her feet to see how far she would fly back when his foot connected with her face. Alice waited patiently for their barrage to end and has carnage magic eat the ice around her body. "When you two touched me carnage magic spread throughout your system. He's eager to devour you but I've been holding him back. Give me three good reasons on why I shouldn't let him kill your mother right now. Then three more reasons on why I shouldn't let him kill you. These reasons better be legit and it better be moving or I swear I will end her and your life." She looks at Malren when he steps up. "So you're basically admitting you fucked my sister too my face." Alice stares at him for a moment, glaring. "How fucking dare you...." Her glare turns into a grin and her red eyes brighten, it was a cute contrast to her rough actions. "Have the balls to say that to my face and not introduce yourself. You got it with Christina? Even though I hate her, good on you man! My name's Alice, we're gonna be great friends I can tell." She looks back at Sage. "Well I'm waiting."
( I'm 100% serious. You better come up with 6 heart moving and serious reasons or else I will make the death shot. )

"Oh. Many many things are going on outside. Sure I'll join. And also, someone is looking for you outside. I am not sure who she is." Ace scratched her head and continued to organize her deck of cards.

Light said:

(!) Morpheus slammed his foot on the core, the mass being absorped and shredded apart

Embaga Elder]Inaro shifts his hand into a plasma cannon and fires at the core from afar. Causing it to explode. [B]Nope nope. Ain't no rebuilding toward. [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
Morpheus lifted his foot, partially burned, hopping around holding it. "Why why why why why?!" He looked to Inaro, his eyes vertical squiggly lines, cartoon tear dropped shaped tears shooting and arcing out the sides

Inaro face palms himself. Why would you step on it When I was about to shoot it. He said shaking his head. Like its Morpheus fault

Sage glared up at her before looking at his mother who was looking back at him sadly. " Vance I'm sorry. " Sage said as he began to glow. Sarah bit her lip to keep from crying , after so long she was free now she was going back. " Terrence forgive us. " Sarah muttered before she also began to glow as well.

@Light @GingerBread

Fola snapped his fingers and looked at Alice, "Wait, don't kill those two, I got six reasons right now. One) Electronics are attacking everything, we need all hands on deck. Two) His boyfreind won't stop bitching about it. Three) I CANNOT stress enough how much his boyfreind will bitch...He'll also try to kill you. Four) ...I actually don't got anything for the girl, let me think..."

@Light @djinnamon (I got you...Kinda...I hope)

LokiofSP said:
Fola snapped his fingers and looked at Alice, "Wait, don't kill those two, I got six reasons right now. One) Electronics are attacking everything, we need all hands on deck. Two) His boyfreind won't stop bitching about it. Three) I CANNOT stress enough how much his boyfreind will bitch...He'll also try to kill you. Four) ...I actually don't got anything for the girl, let me think..."

( Thanks )

Jack heard the sounds of fighting nearby "Hear that? It sounds like fighting has erupted! Wanna go check it out sir? Also you never did tell me your name! I MUST KNOW!!!!!! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!" Jack waited for Vance to get up to see the possible fight raging on somewhere nearby.

@GingerBread ((I'm loving Jack, he's the lovable and hated insane murderer :P ))

Tazmodo said:
Theodore smiles as he came out. "We can have peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. Just come talk to me."
The Poseidon didn't eat but it wasn't against talking. "What do you want?"

LokiofSP said:

( ! ) Alice snaps her fingers and Carnage magic erupts around Sarah, devouring everything and leaving nothing behind, killing her. "Alright you momentarily saved the boy but she's dead. Those last two aren't so legit but since you want to step up, his life is in your hands. Give me two legit reasons that I'll actually give a shit about on why I shouldn't let him join his mother."

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
The Poseidon didn't eat but it wasn't against talking. "What do you want?"
The inner guild symbol appears within her and before her a glowing symbol that reflects her personality floats. Whatever the design of the symbol was, it was black and a color of her own choice. What the symbol looks like depends on her personality. The guild symbol grants you the ability to teleport to the guild and to other places using the guild as a teleportation beacon. You can communicate with other guild members and you can teleport to them. It has many other secrets that you'll find out in your own though. You can make it appear or disappear whenever you like." She gestures towards Ace's floating symbol.

The Hades was officially dead. Less chaos occurs in the world since there are less AI to manipulate it all.

( ! ) Alice snaps her fingers and Carnage magic erupts around Sarah, devouring everything and leaving nothing behind, killing her. "Alright you momentarily saved the boy but she's dead. Those last two aren't so legit but since you want to step up, his life is in your hands. Give me two legit reasons that I'll actually give a shit about on why I shouldn't let him join his mother."
Theodore ate the sandwich. "I just wanted to know what's up with the carnage. And also you little thing earlier nearly killed me. I just wanted to know what's up. Do you mind explaining." He materialized to chairs for them and sat down.

Sarah sighed as she looked around the large throne room she was in. She was in the Astral Realm , her domain. She had sealed her self here so she wouldn't die. She sat on the ground and began gathering power slowly. Sage bit his lip to keep from crying.

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Tazmodo said:
Theodore ate the sandwich. "I just wanted to know what's up with the carnage. And also you little thing earlier nearly killed me. I just wanted to know what's up. Do you mind explaining." He materialized to chairs for them and sat down.
The Poseidon shakes his head and doesn't take the seat. "There is no point. This is slowly becoming futile. I want you too kill me."

Fola jumped back at Sarah's death, sweat began to collect on his brow as he pushed down any feelings of guilt he felt, 'FUCK! NO, THAT'S TWO IN A FUCKING DAY! I-I CAN'T DO THIS, I'M A FUCK UP! A FAILURE! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO HELP...' He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. He wasn't good about thinking of good things to say about people at all, but he HAD to try. He took in a breath and furrowed a brow, "In front of you stands a kind, and compasionate soul. We're talking about the kind of person who saved someone he cares about even after said person hurt him... He accepts people for who they are..." He paused for a moment and stuck out his tounge in concentration...

Why rid he care? He barely knew any of these people...It'd be so much easier to just agree with the girl and not put his ass on the line but yet...He was selfish in that regard. He was saving them, not because he knew them, but because Fola himself just fucking hated having to watch people die. He also hated the feeling he got knowing he could have done something to stop it... He exhaled his breath and looked Alice in the eye, he spoke with no hesitation or anything,
"You also shouldn't kill him because I think the whole killing people thing is getting stupid. He tried to kill you why? Because you punched him. Then you kill him, and his boyfreind kills you, and then your sister kills his boyfreind- you get the idea. It's all just so stupid and silly..."

@Light @djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back