First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Embaga Elder]Inaro drug a bottle of Beer as chaos Spreads all around him. He had no Idea what's going on. But he hoped One of his guild members would know. So he teleports to Morpheus and the others. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
Morpheus tilted his head to this new man. "Hello there. We've never met huh? My name is Morpheus! We're going to interrogate this robot and find his comrades."

Circling around Zeus were 10 playing cards, each crackingling with electricity as they were draining him. "Wanna help?"

Tazmodo said:
Juliette was scared when she was picked up. She calmed down when she saw it was a human. "Oh um thank you but I'll be fine. I can hear where everything is coming from. Do you know what's happening or are you a survivor too." Her voice was somewhat sad. She was just returning from where her mom used to life. Now there was just a bloodyssey corpse left and the machines got to her.
"No. Im a guild member. Is there somewhere safe I can take you while I go back to business?"

Arwyn looked at the book for a moment before taking it into her hands. She read the cover out loud, "The History of The World. hmph, I can tell I missed a lot by how thick this book is." To inspect it better she held it up in a way that it would catch the light from the sun and began to lightly flip through some pages. "The Dark Ages..." she mumbled as she read some of the lines. "Black death..." she said before reading on some more. "symptoms included fever, weakness and black spots and swelling on lymph nodes. No, this is plague witch work... they always used rats. But I had thought that we had exterminated they last of those cultists..." She flipped another page. "Separation of the church. Ha, I always knew that nest of fat snakes would do something like this but I didn't think they would bother getting off of their feather cushions."

That was whenever she realized how neatly the printed letters where arranged. "This writing is so precise! Whatever scribe you got to make you this must be extraordinarily skilled!" she exclaimed in disbelief as she held the pages closer to her face to get a better look at the detail. "There are no blemishes that I can see... this must have cost you a fortune." Then she remembered that the man probably used magic to make it, which dulled her excitement a bit before she passed by a page titled The Printing Press. "So even the commoners began to be able to get books... unbelievable."

"Do you mind if I keep this book?" she asked.

By now Syrax had made it back to the mountaintop and landed in the grassy clearing behind them. The air stirred wildly from the pressure of his wings and caused her to lose her page by a couple hundred. "dammit..." she growled disappointingly. However, the page the air had flipped to showed a peculiar image on it with a tiny glass orb with what looked like a piece of hot metal in it. ''Technology'' is what it read.

"what's this?" she said while frowning. "The images she passed looked both magnificent and terrible as she read through a couple of the pages. She saw black and white images of metal things with what looked like smoke or steam spewing out of them. On another she saw a device that looked like those flying metal things Syrax had killed when the Sins had attacked.

She pointed to an image of a large billowing cloud that mushroomed at the top. "What is this image of?" she looked up at Grimm "It looks like smoke from a fire... but its a lot bigger. And what's with this word Hydrogen...?" she didn't know what it meant but for some reason the picture instilled a sense of dread in her.

@Light

(heh, this was so fun to write; I love history! :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage panted again as he watched the pieces of the mechas fell to the ground before he teleported inside and played onto a bed.

"Huh? Me?" Malren shook his head, slightly sleepy from his short nap. "I dunno. Never seen you before." He stretched and yawned, before shaking Kinziel. "Hey, you awake?" The sudden rumbling shook him off his feet, and he patted her hand, whispering. "Sorry. Gotta go." With that, he rushed to check on the outside. The bridge was littered with mechas, twisting warriors made of steel. Malren growled, before turning into the Bergman bear and smashing into one of the Mechas. With brute strength and terrifying fury, he tore off its head and threw it into another one, sending them both tumbling off the bridge. He then turned to his lion form, leaping behind Sage before the man let out his next attack.

@GingerBread @Light

Light said:
Christina watches him leave with a smile on her face, she knew what he meant by story time. He even said next time as well. "Bye!~" She would make sure to keep close tabs on Malren, things were getting dangerous and she does have to help protect her technical boyfriend after all.
( @Lotusy @The Otaku Diaries @Tazmodo )

Metals came together and formed AI Mecha as well, they all march towards the guild and make way for the trucks and cars to push through on the bridge. The cars and trucks would explode once close enough too the guild. Ships were growing close to the guild through the water as well with oil canisters. Fighter Jets fly over and release missiles while regular planes intended to crash into the ships. There were 4 ships, 9 trucks, 27 cars, 2 fighter jets, 4 missiles, 4 planes, and 79 Mecha.

The Zeus merely glances at them and continues working.
Ace stepped outside and she was surprised when she saw all kinds of metal-made things matching towards the guild. She blinked a few times and pulled out her deck of cards. Ace quickly sorted them out from smallest to greatest while still keeping an eye on the metal-made objects. She stepped aside to dodge each attack while still sorting the cards.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus tilted his head to this new man. "Hello there. We've never met huh? My name is Morpheus! We're going to interrogate this robot and find his comrades."
Circling around Zeus were 10 playing cards, each crackingling with electricity as they were draining him. "Wanna help?"

"No. Im a guild member. Is there somewhere safe I can take you while I go back to business?"

Her smile faded. "Your one of those Dragon's Roar guys aren't you. I've met one of you before and they were annoying and Grimm is being a big meany and ignoring me. But if you need help I don't have a problem doing so." She was ready to be taken.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]Ace stepped outside and she was surprised when she saw all kinds of metal-made things matching towards the guild. She blinked a few times and pulled out her deck of cards. Ace quickly sorted them out from smallest to greatest while still keeping an eye on the metal-made objects. She stepped aside to dodge each attack while still sorting the cards.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson made a shield of light surround her. "Did you join yet?" He said while still blasting others.

Tazmodo said:
Jackson made a shield of light surround her. "Did you join yet?" He said while still blasting others.
"Join what...? And thank you." Ace asked while she had trouble finding her 5 of spades. "Ever seen my 5 of spades? I can't seem to find it." She worriedly searched through the deck again, not realizing she still had it in her pocket where she kept all her cards.

Lotusy said:
"Huh? Me?" Malren shook his head, slightly sleepy from his short nap. "I dunno. Never seen you before." He stretched and yawned, before shaking Kinziel. "Hey, you awake?" The sudden rumbling shook him off his feet, and he patted her hand, whispering. "Sorry. Gotta go." With that, he rushed to check on the outside. The bridge was littered with mechas, twisting warriors made of steel. Malren growled, before turning into the Bergman bear and smashing into one of the Mechas. With brute strength and terrifying fury, he tore off its head and threw it into another one, sending them both tumbling off the bridge. He then turned to his lion form, leaping behind Sage before the man let out his next attack.
@Gingebread @Light
djinnamon said:
Sage panted again as he watched the pieces of the mechas fell to the ground before he teleported inside and played onto a bed.
LokiofSP said:
Fola shook his head, he pounded his head with his hand to shake the diziness out of his mind. He stood to look at the approaching boats and focused. He then unleashed a straight line of electricity to a boat's oil canisters, destroying it. He began to work on the other three...
Tazmodo said:
Jackson looked out the window and saw everything. "Oh shit Ace you settle this then come help me." He said as he ran outside. Fire pulsed from his body. He looked at the Mecha and fired beans of like into the explode on contact.
Jasmine at Derek were outside. Jasmine was a giant and Derek was a giant fly swatter. Jasmine was swinging Derek around at the Jets like they were bugs.
GingerBread said:
Vance started to hear a faint stomping outside the guild Did Ashlyn build us next to a marching bands practice area? Vance thought as he started heading outside to investigate. When Vance got outside he saw a whole host of vehicles and mecha attacking the guild "We never get one day of peace, Do we?" Vance thought as he created some tendrils to grab the missiles out of mid air and lob them at the mecha that were marching towards the guild "Screw collateral damage, Ashlyn can deal with it. I just want one god damn day where we're not being attacked"

@Light
@Light[/URL]

(heh, this was so fun to write; I love history! :3)
Grimm bestows the knowledge of what a Hydrogen bomb is and plays of video of its detonation. "That's what it is. Continue reading, you must be up to date as soon as possible!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Embaga Elder]Inaro drug a bottle of Beer as chaos Spreads all around him. He had no Idea what's going on. But he hoped One of his guild members would know. So he teleports to Morpheus and the others. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
The Zeus points to a screen with a map. It showed The Poseidon in the Indian Ocean and Hades at Yellowstone.

Tazmodo said:
Her smile faded. "Your one of those Dragon's Roar guys aren't you. I've met one of you before and they were annoying and Grimm is being a big meany and ignoring me. But if you need help I don't have a problem doing so." She was ready to be taken.
@Light

Damian sighed. "My affiliation is more with.... The Dragon's Rawrior's than Dragon's Roar." It sounded like it almost pained him to say his group name. "If you can fight then let's go"

He scooped her up and ran back into battle, setting her down and kicking off, going to the top of the guild. He used his wind to blow, pushing the incoming threat and going off and joining Richard

Light said:
The ships, fighter jets, missiles, and Mecha were eliminated but the 4 trucks, 27 cars, and 4 planes were still there. Two of the cars slam into Malren and explode, a truck speeds towards Vance and explodes as well. A car breezes by Fola and has its rearview mirror hit his right arm. Another car drifts and hits Fola with its side. 4 cars slam into Jackson and a plane runs into the fly swatters. The remaining 18 cars go towards the guild while the remaining 3 trucks explode, making the bridge begin to collapse. The remaining cars drive swiftly to avoid falling since the bridge was crumbling in a wave. The opposing team felt fortunate since the Dragon's Roar members were hit by cars and explosions, which would make it difficult to immediately react too and run away from the collapsing bridge. The remaining planes were extremely close to crashing into the guild.
Kinziel finally wakes up at this moment, only to be greeted by Christina. "It's about time I've told you about your... adjustment in terms of relationships with Malren."

Grimm bestows the knowledge of what a Hydrogen bomb is and plays of video of its detonation. "That's what it is. Continue reading, you must be up to date as soon as possible!"

The Zeus points to a screen with a map. It showed The Poseidon in the Indian Ocean and Hades at Yellowstone.

@Tazmodo @Embaga Elder Elder

Morpheus nodded and let Zeus go "I'm going to Hades. Handle Poseidon."

He disappeared, giving the location to Ryan and Decinus who appeared next to him

Light said:
The ships, fighter jets, missiles, and Mecha were eliminated but the 4 trucks, 27 cars, and 4 planes were still there. Two of the cars slam into Malren and explode, a truck speeds towards Vance and explodes as well. A car breezes by Fola and has its rearview mirror hit his right arm. Another car drifts and hits Fola with its side. 4 cars slam into Jackson and a plane runs into the fly swatters. The remaining 18 cars go towards the guild while the remaining 3 trucks explode, making the bridge begin to collapse. The remaining cars drive swiftly to avoid falling since the bridge was crumbling in a wave. The opposing team felt fortunate since the Dragon's Roar members were hit by cars and explosions, which would make it difficult to immediately react too and run away from the collapsing bridge. The remaining planes were extremely close to crashing into the guild.
Vance was blown backwards and collided with the outer wall of the guild, leaving him with broken ribs, a broken arm, a broken leg and lot's of internal bleeding Holy shit.... I feel like I've been hit by a truck..... Well I guess I was hit by an exploding truck Vance thought as he decided to just stay here and focus on not dying I guess this is what I get for joining a cult filled with Gods and Superhumans when I'm just a normal human that could go invisible. God damn my desire to keep my internal organs

Light said:
Kinziel finally wakes up at this moment, only to be greeted by Christina. "It's about time I've told you about your... adjustment in terms of relationships with Malren."

Jackson tried to shield himself but was to late. He stopped two cars but the other two slammed into him. His leg was broken along with a rib. The shield around Ace was still up. He started to heal while laying on the floor.

Jasmine dropped the swatter and Derek turned back to his normal self. Jasmine started stopping on cars like a kid playing with hot wheels.

Theodore looked at Morpheus. "Dibs on the water I got a grudge to settle." He teleported above the Indian Ocean. "Hey bolts for brains where are you I got a complaint to file with you." He said while falling a few thousand feet above the ocean.

Light said:

As the cars ran into him and exploded, Malren was thrown back a couple of feet. Growling angrily at the shock and the crumbling bridge, he launched himself forwards, tackling one of the remaining cars from the side. They tumbled off the bridge, but before hitting the water, Malren turned into a griffon, soaring up to combat the planes. He scratched one's wing, sending it spiraling down in a terrifying spin before it landed in the water. He jumped onto another one, turning into the Bergman bear. Roaring savagely, he tore off a wing from the second jet before transforming, flying off, and landing at the gate of the guild, becoming a Lion and block the way once again.

Do you know what it's like to be hit by a car? Fola could now tell you from firsthand experince that it sucked. He coughed and writhed in pain. There was definatly some broken ribs at least. He sighed, "This is not worth whatever they're paying me, if they're even paying me at all...' He saw a plane get near the guild and let loose a ball of lightning, he then began the long crawl back to the guild...

Sage finally got up after getting some rest. He teleported outside and cursed loudly before he shoot several large enchanted icicles, that made everything it touched get teleported away into oblivion, at the remaining planes and watched as they disappeared. He then began taking out cars until he saw Vance and ran over to him. He crouched down and grabbed Vance before teleporting to is house.

@GingerBread

djinnamon said:
Sage finally got up after getting some rest. He teleported outside and cursed loudly before he shoot several large enchanted icicles, that made everything it touched get teleported away into oblivion, at the remaining planes and watched as they disappeared. He then began taking out cars until he saw Vance and ran over to him. He crouched down and grabbed Vance before teleporting to is house.
@GingerBread
Vance saw Sage running over to him but before he had time to protest and yell at him to continue defending the guild he found himself being teleported to Sage's house "What the hell is wrong with you! Everyone's fighting stuff and you-" Vance's rant was interrupted by a coughing fit that resulting in him coughing up blood onto the floor.

@djinnamon

Sage layed Vance down on the couch before going to find his father. He and his father with his mother came back to Vance quickly. Terrence kneeled next to Vance and began to heal him. " Vance , me and mother will go and fight so you stay here and rest. " Sage said before he and Sarah teleported to the guild.

@GingerBread

Light said:

After sorting her cards, Ace took a deep breath in and puts it in the pocket on her cost. She pulled out her katana and dashed in. Ace swung her blade, Spade, at one of the 18 cars and immediately hopped up after that. She dropped down and held the handle with both hands to push the blade into the car.

DizjayDeathPride said:
@Light
Damian sighed. "My affiliation is more with.... The Dragon's Rawrior's than Dragon's Roar." It sounded like it almost pained him to say his group name. "If you can fight then let's go"

He scooped her up and ran back into battle, setting her down and kicking off, going to the top of the guild. He used his wind to blow, pushing the incoming threat and going off and joining Richard

@Tazmodo @Embaga Elder Elder

He disappeared, giving the location to Ryan and Decinus who appeared next to him
Juliette used her sonic screams on the incoming planes.

Vance glared at Sage "What the hell do you mean rest, I'm fine, just a couple of minor injuries. It doesn't mean I-" Vance was once again cut off by another coughing fit that ended with him coughing up blood Fucking stupid weak bones, can't even take a truck hitting them Vance thought bitterly as he laid back and did his best to ignore the pain that was worsening as his adrenaline was wearing off

@djinnamon

Jack just sat down whistling as he waited for the mortal to come back, to be honest, Jack didn't really have a plan. There's no real possible way for Jack to kill this fucker since he can just somehow teleport the both of them in this pocket dimension which disables anyone's powers. This is the first time in a while since Jack actually had to think about the situation he is currently in. Dying now is pointless, it wouldn't be good for him, and trying to sell himself as a body guard isn't going to work, maybe try to find what the mortal needs help with and help him in that regard like say help him fight some terror beast like say a dragon. Jack isn't in a position to really negotiate but some deal needs to be arranged. So he made up his mind "Hey PREY! If you can hear me in your pocket dimension here I think I know how to make up for my reckless action!" Well it wasn't really reckless, he just failed really hard. He just began flipping his knife in the air and catching it for fun.

@GingerBread

DizjayDeathPride said:

Embaga Elder]Inaro looks at the screen. [B]Hmm which one? Fight the Mecha version of the God of the Underworld or Fight the Mecha version of the God of the Sea?[/B] He taps his chin. [B]Got[/B] [B]it. [/B]Inaro teleports to Hades [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
The Hades looked extremely conflicted, it was pacing back and forth. It notices the Dragon's Roar members and gets defensive. The Hades raises large boulders and hurls them both at the group.

Tazmodo said:
Theodore looked at Morpheus. "Dibs on the water I got a grudge to settle." He teleported above the Indian Ocean. "Hey bolts for brains where are you I got a complaint to file with you." He said while falling a few thousand feet above the ocean.
( Screw it. I'm done with this child's tone, Poseidon isn't playing nice. I'm killing this kid, I'm done. I don't have time for ballsy 12 year olds running their mouths off. )

( ! ) There was rain all around him, no sunlight at all. The only light available was the random flashes of lightning. The ocean was violent and inconsiderate. The rain around Theodore stops and forms a sphere of water around him, crushing him with pressure. The Poseidon didn't have to worry about any water manipulators, he didn't have to worry about the actual water element itself. Since he was it's god.

GingerBread said:
Vance was blown backwards and collided with the outer wall of the guild, leaving him with broken ribs, a broken arm, a broken leg and lot's of internal bleeding Holy shit.... I feel like I've been hit by a truck..... Well I guess I was hit by an exploding truck Vance thought as he decided to just stay here and focus on not dying I guess this is what I get for joining a cult filled with Gods and Superhumans when I'm just a normal human that could go invisible. God damn my desire to keep my internal organs
Suddenly a woman at the age of Ashlyn with dark ginger hair and gold eyes stands before him, using the Guild symbol to reach him. "Oh.... ummm.... I just came to help... I-I'm sorry for watching you practice with a bow before." She begins to cower away. "No I came to help I can't.... oh.... I'm sorry." She hides behind one of her angelic wings and has warm healing magic spread over Vance. "I hope you feel better."

Tazmodo said:
Jackson tried to shield himself but was to late. He stopped two cars but the other two slammed into him. His leg was broken along with a rib. The shield around Ace was still up. He started to heal while laying on the floor.
Jasmine dropped the swatter and Derek turned back to his normal self. Jasmine started stopping on cars like a kid playing with hot wheels.
Lotusy said:
As the cars ran into him and exploded, Malren was thrown back a couple of feet. Growling angrily at the shock and the crumbling bridge, he launched himself forwards, tackling one of the remaining cars from the side. They tumbled off the bridge, but before hitting the water, Malren turned into a griffon, soaring up to combat the planes. He scratched one's wing, sending it spiraling down in a terrifying spin before it landed in the water. He jumped onto another one, turning into the Bergman bear. Roaring savagely, he tore off a wing from the second jet before transforming, flying off, and landing at the gate of the guild, becoming a Lion and block the way once again.
@GingerBread[/URL]
The remaining cars were destroyed, leaving a destroyed bridge but an intact guild. A large cargo plane was on its way to the guild with mecha inside. When it was almost in close range, a girl with draconic wings sprouting out of her back, white hair, and red eyes flies right through it. Once she ripped through the top and came out the other side, the cargo plane erupts in a red substance, Carnage magic. The carnage magic eats away at the plane and leaves nothing behind. The girl lands before the Dragon's Roar members and looks around. "Yo! Where the fuck is Ashlyn and that bitch Christina? Why the hell do I smell her all over you and inside this building?" She points to Malren first and then to the building behind them. She notices Fola on the ground and scoffs. "Dude you look like a sad sack of shit." She looks back at the other members. "Well? Where are they?!" She looks at them, as if daring them to say something other than the answer to her question.

Light said:
The Hades looked extremely conflicted, it was pacing back and forth. It notices the Dragon's Roar members and gets defensive. The Hades raises large boulders and hurls them both at the group.
( Screw it. I'm done with this child's tone, Poseidon isn't playing nice. I'm killing this kid, I'm done. I don't have time for ballsy 12 year olds running their mouths off. )

( ! ) There was rain all around him, no sunlight at all. The only light available was the random flashes of lightning. The ocean was violent and inconsiderate. The rain around Theodore stops and forms a sphere of water around him, crushing him with pressure. The Poseidon didn't have to worry about any water manipulators, he didn't have to worry about the actual water element itself. Since he was it's god.

Suddenly a woman at the age of Ashlyn with dark ginger hair and gold eyes stands before him, using the Guild symbol to reach him. "Oh.... ummm.... I just came to help... I-I'm sorry for watching you practice with a bow before." She begins to cower away. "No I came to help I can't.... oh.... I'm sorry." She hides behind one of her angelic wings and has warm healing magic spread over Vance. "I hope you feel better."

The remaining cars were destroyed, leaving a destroyed bridge but an intact guild. A large cargo plane was on its way to the guild with mecha inside. When it was almost in close range, a girl with draconic wings sprouting out of her back, white hair, and red eyes flies right through it. Once she ripped through the top and came out the other side, the cargo plane erupts in a red substance, Carnage magic. The carnage magic eats away at the plane and leaves nothing behind. The girl lands before the Dragon's Roar members and looks around. "Yo! Where the fuck is Ashlyn and that bitch Christina? Why the hell do I smell her all over you and inside this building?" She points to Malren first and then to the building behind them. She notices Fola on the ground and scoffs. "Dude you look like a sad sack of shit." She looks back at the other members. "Well? Where are they?!" She looks at them, as if daring them to say something other than the answer to her question.
"Uhh. How should I know?" Ace replied to the female's question. She then attempted to change the subject of the conversation. "Isn't this place nice today?" Ace pointed behind the female and she noticed that there were destroyed cars and a broken bridge. She awkwardly laughed. "..... Of course I knew there were destroyed cars and a broken bridge here...."

Light said:

( ! ) Morpheus looked ahead with the group. "Formation 2 Modification B."

7 more copies of Morpheus stood, each given a bow of light from Ryan. They drew the string and were multiplied by 20 by Decimus, circling right around Hades, letting go of the arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back