First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
North Korea was...Suprisingly nice, well, if one could get over all the stares they got as they walked through the streets. Fola could honestly care less, because mainly because he was busy looking for a bomb that was supposed to fall. When Morphus turned him around and began to drag him, Fola flipped out a bit, "Wait, where are you taking me? There are actual bombs about to fall, we have to stop them!"

@DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
North Korea was...Suprisingly nice, well, if one could get over all the stares they got as they walked through the streets. Fola could honestly care less, because mainly because he was busy looking for a bomb that was supposed to fall. When Morphus turned him around and began to drag him, Fola flipped out a bit, "Wait, where are you taking me? There are actual bombs about to fall, we have to stop them!"

@DizjayDeathPride
(Taz just told me he took care of NK soooo)

Morpheus groaned. "Riiiiight innocent lives can't just let the country get bombed. Ughhhhhh fine okay okay got this." He took a handfull of skittles and trickled them over Fola's head. "Let's save the NK! Whoo!!"

The skittles that hit the ground rolled away to different spots, growing and morphing into white anti-missle weaponry ready to shoot on sight.

Morpheus stood there in the center of the anti-missle guns and ate more skittles from the cup. "Does this please you buddy? Can we go now? Pleeeease?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Archdemon said:
Jack sighed "Why Must you magic bullshit creatures always try to ruin my fun... Oh well guess I'll stay my knife.... Hey! Let's make a special deal! I'll be somewhat of a follower to you, like a companion and will help you with whatever you need, in exchange I get to not get blown up by a bomb? How does that sound, you'd be making yourself a pretty good ally and I get to live! It's a Win-Win situation! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
Jack didn't really care, but hey if he could get this guy to semi-trust him then he'll have a better chance to stab him to death! It's perfect!

"
And Don't worry, While I did try to stab you, I failed so it's only fair that I get to repay that dark deed with something good, but here's a warning before you make the pact, I'm a teensy bit INSANE!"
"You gave up really easily, and since you didn't just try to attack me that means you're not completely stupid, so that means you're smart" Vance observed as he paced with his hands behind his back in front of Jack "But if you're smart that means you have more of a plan than hope I don't kill you. And you're asking me to trust you" Vance stopped in front of Jack as he paused for a second "Why should I trust you? Considering you just tried to stab me for no reason whatsoever, I feel like if i trust you, I'd have to watch my back and sleep with one eye open. So why shouldn't I kill you right now?"

@Archdemon

Last edited by a moderator:
(I know, didn't know in character though)

Fola looked at Moroheus with an open jaw. That was an expensive plane ticket wasted, he shook himself and closed said jaw before rubbing his eyes, "Where are we going exactly?"

@DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
(I know, didn't know in character though)
Fola looked at Moroheus with an open jaw. That was an expensive plane ticket wasted, he shook himself and closed said jaw before rubbing his eyes, "Where are we going exactly?"

@DizjayDeathPride
(OOOOOh )

Morpheus shrugged, chewing his candy. "Let's.... HAVE A NIGHT OF DEBAUCHERY!" The cup disappeared and Morpheus's outfit turned into a slick black suit. "Oh yes. A night of fuuuun times."

Lotusy said:
Though Malren was quite uncomfortable, he stayed still, mostly in fear of what this girl would do to him. When she said she wouldn't hurt him, he rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Thanks. And the violation is definitely happening. The story, please." He did his best to turn his head away from hers while she did her thing, but had to turn back around when being taken the the dreamscape.
When the story took place, though, Malren could immediately forget the girl on him and watch the events go down. The events were enthralling and horrifying, especially one Isabella blew herself up. He watched in interest as the girl - who he knew now as "Catherine", explained herself and the other four girls to him. He stored the memory away for later.

Suddenly jolted back to reality, Malren was shocked by this girl's sudden off. He turned his head away, a blush slowly rising to his cheeks. "Fool around? What the hell?" He tried to push himself away from her, which wasn't working so well. In the end, he grumbled. "Well, I wouldn't do it just because of the reasons you listed, but... do I have to? Would you hurt Kinziel if I said no?"
( Christina )

"No I wasn't going to but now that you mention it, sure. You don't have too but I'd like for you too. Like I said, I've taken an interest in you and for how hard you've been working and how cooperative you've been I think you deserve something nice." After this sentence she slightly gets off of Malren and tugs, completely revealing him. "Well this is going to be fun." She wanted to make this good for Malren but didn't want him to openly admit it. She wanted him to know deep down, even though he wasn't completely for it, he liked it. That's when she made her first move.

( Fade to black. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
( @LokiofSP taking Morpheus sorry )
Ryan winced in pain that quickly got ignored by the summons. He put his arm back and healed it. "Sorry Guild things. Ill be right back." And he disappeared in a flash

Ryan flashed in India and looked to another one. "Cute.." He extended his hand and his bow appeared. He pulled the string and shot an arrow of light at one, set to vaporize. It exploded in front of the bomb, engulfing it in light and glowing brightly before one quick flash and all that remained was dust like particulate.
@Light[/URL]
djinnamon said:
Sage woke up when the symbol alerted him and shot up out of his bed. He dressed quickly and teleported to India , he looked at all the panicking people before he looked up and saw a bomb descending. He went into deity form quickly before using his telekinsis to keep the bomb at bay. " Oh shot this hurts like a bitch. " He muttered as the bomb beared down on him. " Ashlyn if you are there I need you set up some kind of barrier around the surrounding countries and islands. " He said hoping Ashlyn could hear him.
@Light @anyone in india
After Ryan and Sage left India. 6 Hydrogen bombs came towards India, with only Inaro left in there.

Tazmodo said:
Theodore scratched his head. "It was kind of fun. I wish I could have stayed longer. How often does he do this?" Theodore felt the symbol and went to South Korea. "That's what one of those look like." It was to close blow up now. As the bomb got closer it was engulfed in darkness sealing the explosion.
@Light

Jackson stared at her blankly. "There is no more Google. Brb" He went to North Korea. "Yay a bomb." He made several layers of light surround the bomb stopping it mid air and containing the explosion. He teleported back. "I love the new guild hall by the way."

@Light
LokiofSP said:
Fola blinked, and the cat and the clone was gone, he caught wind of the bombs and of the new guild, but had no way to reach either. He shook his head and took out his phone, he booked a flight to South Korea, he'd have to find a way to smuggle himself into North Korea....That would suck...
He began to jog to the nearest airport as fast he could...
djinnamon said:
Sage tapped his chin in thought. " Lets go to South Korea. " He said before opening and portal and jumping in.
( @DizjayDeathPride )

3 Hydrogen bombs were sent to both North and South Korea.

3 more Hydrogen bombs were sent too Mongolia.

Archdemon said:
Jack sighed "Why Must you magic bullshit creatures always try to ruin my fun... Oh well guess I'll stay my knife.... Hey! Let's make a special deal! I'll be somewhat of a follower to you, like a companion and will help you with whatever you need, in exchange I get to not get blown up by a bomb? How does that sound, you'd be making yourself a pretty good ally and I get to live! It's a Win-Win situation! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
Jack didn't really care, but hey if he could get this guy to semi-trust him then he'll have a better chance to stab him to death! It's perfect!

"
And Don't worry, While I did try to stab you, I failed so it's only fair that I get to repay that dark deed with something good, but here's a warning before you make the pact, I'm a teensy bit INSANE!"

@GingerBread
( @GingerBread )

3 More Hydrogen bombs shoot towards China.

The Otaku Diaries]"I don't mind. Anywhere I suppose." She subconsciously twirled her hair using her finger while looking around. [/QUOTE] ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL] )

Ashlyn appears before Jackson and Ace with an apologetic smile. "Sorry! I was busy with something! So you'd like to join right?"

LokiofSP said:
"You are a beatiful person, thank you!" He clasped his hand and patted his shoulders before heading to the bar and ordering the best drink they had.

@DizjayDeathPride
Morpheus ran up next to him and yelled, "Bartender!!" A clone of Morpheus walked up, black shirt and white apron, wiping a glass. "Yo"

Morpheus with Fola jumped on the bar and yelled. "FREE DRINKS ALL NIIIIIIIGHT!!!!"

The club cheered and Morpheus hopped down, knocking back 5 shots of whatever the he'll Bartender Morpheus put on the counter. He cheered and yelled, "AYE YO DJ! CRANK THAT SHIT UPPPPP!!"

The DJ was another clone of Morpheus. The disc scratched and music played that sounded like the DJ just went to youtube and typed Techno

Morpheus with Fola patted Fola's shoulders, back to being calm. "While I was in your brain I saw. There's nothing I can say to help man. I can erase the memory but I'm sure you don't want that. So enjoy yaself. Don't kill yourself or like I might get killed. WHOO!" He patted Fola's cheeks roughly and ran into the crowed

Just as the beat drop Morpheus made it to the center and looked around. On the drop be dabbed and the club went wild

[media]

[/media]

djinnamon said:
Sage growled before making 3 large portals that the bombs went into only to get teleported into the other side of the galaxy where there were no planets. Sage panted.
@Light @DizjayDeathPride
Light said:
( Christina )
"No I wasn't going to but now that you mention it, sure. You don't have too but I'd like for you too. Like I said, I've taken an interest in you and for how hard you've been working and how cooperative you've been I think you deserve something nice." After this sentence she slightly gets off of Malren and tugs, completely revealing him. "Well this is going to be fun." She wanted to make this good for Malren but didn't want him to openly admit it. She wanted him to know deep down, even though he wasn't completely for it, he liked it. That's when she made her first move.

( Fade to black. )

After Ryan and Sage left India. 6 Hydrogen bombs came towards India, with only Inaro left in there.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

( @GingerBread )

( @Tazmodo )

Ashlyn appears before Jackson and Ace with an apologetic smile. "Sorry! I was busy with something! So you'd like to join right?"
Ryan looked up and cursed. "India." He disappeared in a flash and went back. He quickly saw three and ripped into his power form, pulling the string and making 3 of the arrows, doing the same to the previous. He could see a smoke cloud near by meaning another country and followed it to Mongola. He did the same to these three just before they were in reach to civilization and fell from his power form, landing on the ground.

Sage felt his symbol telling him that china was in danger so he teleported there. Sage growled before doing the same to the bombs as before. "This isn't funny, I'm losing a lot of energy. " He said in between pants.

@Light @GingerBread

Fola shrugged, confused by which memory Morpheus meant, didn't matter much anyways but still, it was a question. He swirled his scotch a bit and downed it, slaming it down on the bar and asking for another one. That's how he planned to stay for awhile...

Vance felt his Guild symbol going off "Well the world's in trouble or something, I've got to go. While I'm gone you can get well acquainted with that bomb over there, I'll be back when i remember you're in here, If you can't convince me why I should let you live by that point, then I'll have to kill you" Vance said, smiling maliciously at Jack before leaving the darkness realm, only to find there weren't any bombs in China, which kinda annoyed Vance. He also saw Sage, who looked exhausted "Hey, Sage. You alright?"

@Archdemon @djinnamon

Light said:
( Christina )

( Fade to black. )

( @DizjayDeathPride )

( @GingerBread )

( @Tazmodo )

Theodore was still in South Korea. "God damn it." He looked at the bombs. He looked at Morpheus and the other guy after teleport in to them. "Um three big bombs headed our way."

Jackson looked at Ace. "You said you already were." @The Otaku Diaries

LokiofSP said:
Fola shrugged, confused by which memory Morpheus meant, didn't matter much anyways but still, it was a question. He swirled his scotch a bit and downed it, slaming it down on the bar and asking for another one. That's how he planned to stay for awhile...
Bartender Morpheus returned with another, still wiping the class. "So you wanna talk about it mate?"

Fola shook his head and took his drink, "I'm not the type of drunk to pour his heart out to the bartender, I'm the type to bury his problems under tons of liquor. Thanks for the offer though..." He then downed his drink once more.

@DizjayDeathPride

Inaro split himself into 6. Each one of himself Flew towards a bomb. The Flew under their Bombs and grabs onto Then lifting it into the air. By pushing their backs against the bombs they managed to force the bomb to fly straight up. They all guided the bomb out of the atmosphere where they released it their grasp. As continued going straight the clones goes back inside Inaro, who shoots at one bomb with his gun sword blowing up the bombs in a chain reaction. He then teleports back to the ground. @Light

"Then why the hell are you out here?" Vance asked as he walked closer to Sage "Now probably isn't the best time to take a stroll when you're not feeling alright. There's bombs dropping everywhere"

@djinnamon

LokiofSP said:
Fola shook his head and took his drink, "I'm not the type of drunk to pour his heart out to the bartender, I'm the type to bury his problems under tons of liquor. Thanks for the offer though..." He then downed his drink once more.

@DizjayDeathPride
"Mhm mhm..." Morpheus poured him a drink and threw the glass that melded around the area it hit like jello and splattered to the ground. "Tell me your stories! I love stories" He reached under the counter and got another glass. Under the counter was the actual bartender, tied up and passed out.

Morpheus stood, cleaning this new glass

" Well , I keep going. " he said as he caught his breath and opened a portal to north Korea. " Follow me. " he before He jumped into portal quickly and arrived in North Korea. He looked at the bombs and growled lowly.

@Light @GingerBread

"Well I mean...Fuck it, your giving me drinks, only fair I give you conversation. Okay, so this is the story of the uh...Shunned witch...Yeah lets call it that. Anyways, pay attention because I'm only telling it once..."

@DizjayDeathPride

Users who are viewing this thread

Back