First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
(!) while inside Inaro places tons of small scaled explosion seals by flying around and place his hands around the wires. Will doing this he also trying to finding the power core. (!) @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
( It's cool. Just teleport to New York city, they need everyone to take this thing down. )
((Yus! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ) Ace felt something was wrong and it was somewhere near New York City. Remembering Ashlyn told her that she can teleport using the guild mark (I really hope I didn't get this fact wrong either.), Ace tried it out. She teleported to New York City and dropped down from the sky. "Ow! I never knew I would drop from the sky!" Ace complained and noticed the falling flames. Immediately, she took out her deck of cards and pulled out 6 of clubs. It was the weakest shield but it'll do for now to protect herself from the falling flames.

Fola was taken aback by the hug from behind, that was twice in one day, more than he'd get from his mom in like, a year. He stared dumbfounded at that fact, before coming back to the moment. He saw everybody just going in, so he decided to as well.

(!) He crossed both his hands across his chest and began to run at the mecha, sparks flew from his hands and embers fell for his mouth as he attempted to pour more than he ever had in this ONE blow. He smiled at the excitment, the thrill he was feeling, at that moment, if he was five years old, he would be fomaing in the mouth over the fact that he was fighting an actual, live mecha. He smiled at the thought before unleashing a huge breath of wild flame while unleashing two arcs of lighting straight at the chest of the mecha!

GingerBread said:
(!)Vance used the shadows the mecha Typhoeus was casting, even the ones casted on itself and created hundreds upon thousands of Razor sharp tendrils to stab every part of the mecha. Vance was also using all the surrounding shadows to fire an unrelenting torrent of razor sharp shadow shards at every part of the mecha.
@Light
Tazmodo said:
Jackson put all his energy into one blast of light. He fired it completely consumed his rage right in its chest.
The Poseidon mech threw giant spears of water at it. The Hades mech did the same but with rocks. The Medusa mech used it's power as well. (Don't remember the power)

Theodore watched all the power go off and picked the ones he wanted. He charge for the mech at Damian speeds. He made a sword of darkness and a sword of light. He stabbed into the mech will both swords and pushed off while they exploded.he used fire to fly himself beck to the sky scaper. He then sent a concentrated being of Twilight energy at the mech.

Jasmine and Derek were bashing on the mech

@Light
DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) A clone of Morpheus glittered in the sun, at blinding speed slammed its fist into the Mech's abdominal, faster and faster with each hit, a full 10 Ton-Force until his arms were no longer seen, coated in Eternal Fire to melt through the metal, ripping through its abdomin
Embaga Elder](!) while inside Inaro places tons of small scaled explosion seals by flying around and place his hands around the wires. Will doing this he also trying to finding the power core. (!) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]((Yus! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ) Ace felt something was wrong and it was somewhere near New York City. Remembering Ashlyn told her that she can teleport using the guild mark (I really hope I didn't get this fact wrong either.), Ace tried it out. She teleported to New York City and dropped down from the sky. "Ow! I never knew I would drop from the sky!" Ace complained and noticed the falling flames. Immediately, she took out her deck of cards and pulled out 6 of clubs. It was the weakest shield but it'll do for now to protect herself from the falling flames.

[/QUOTE]
LokiofSP said:
Fola was taken aback by the hug from behind, that was twice in one day, more than he'd get from his mom in like, a year. He stared dumbfounded at that fact, before coming back to the moment. He saw everybody just going in, so he decided to as well.
(!) He crossed both his hands across his chest and began to run at the mecha, sparks flew from his hands and embers fell for his mouth as he attempted to pour more than he ever had in this ONE blow. He smiled at the excitment, the thrill he was feeling, at that moment, if he was five years old, he would be fomaing in the mouth over the fact that he was fighting an actual, live mecha. He smiled at the thought before unleashing a huge breath of wild flame while unleashing two arcs of lighting straight at the chest of the mecha!
( ! ) Mecha Typhoeus was taking unbelievable damage and at the beginning of the fight it was forced to use it's ace. Mecha Typhoeus breaks apart and regenerates individually, reforming afterwards with Inaro outside of it. Some damage on its chest was still there though. Mecha Typhoeus's magic and power resistance finally comes back on. Both its physical, magic, and power resistance were on high. That's when the rain of fire starts up again and it releases an army of 2,000 stored away truck sized mecha from its everlasting snake legs and torso.

Lotusy said:
"No! That's not it, I swear! I mean, there's not even a harem in general!" Malren waved his hands in front of his face, backing away from Kinziel. "Kinziel, I still love you!" He turns, glaring at Christina. "Argh! This is all your fault! Why did you make her mad at me?"
"I didn't make her angry. You did." Christina fixes his hair from his earlier battle and smiles. "Just let her into your harem. The more you say no the angrier she gets. She feels like you're rejecting and breaking up with her for a harem. She doesn't want to get in the way of your happiness so she won't stop you from having one. She just wants to be included in it."

Tazmodo said:
Juliette turned to her. "I'm Juliette I was looking for the guild leader so I can join. Who are you?"
"I'm the guild leaders sister." Alice gestures to Ashlyn. "She's the guild leader. Talk to her about it... I'm outta here." With that, she leaves the building.

Light said:
( ! ) Mecha Typhoeus was taking unbelievable damage and at the beginning of the fight it was forced to use it's ace. Mecha Typhoeus breaks apart and regenerates individually, reforming afterwards with Inaro outside of it. Some damage on its chest was still there though. Mecha Typhoeus's magic and power resistance finally comes back on. Both its physical, magic, and power resistance were on high. That's when the rain of fire starts up again and it releases an army of 2,000 stored away truck sized mecha from its everlasting snake legs and torso.
"I didn't make her angry. You did." Christina fixes his hair from his earlier battle and smiles. "Just let her into your harem. The more you say no the angrier she gets. She feels like you're rejecting and breaking up with her for a harem. She doesn't want to get in the way of your happiness so she won't stop you from having one. She just wants to be included in it."

"I'm the guild leaders sister." Alice gestures to Ashlyn. "She's the guild leader. Talk to her about it... I'm outta here." With that, she leaves the building.
( ! ) "Oh no you don't!" The clone continued it's powerful assault, it's composition changing and becoming a stronger and more dense metal than the Mech after each blow, increasing its speed and strength. Three more clones appeared next to him and did the same.

Decimus multiplied the clones by 20, making 80 now assault upon this mech

( ! ) Richard and Damian teleported back to the Morpheus' also doing rapid powerful strikes upon the mech's whole frontal body

Light said:
Vance looked at what the Mecha did "Nope, Sage doesn't want me to die, and I'd rather die to a human than a machine" Vance said as he fled into his darkness realm, planning to hide there Until he came up with a better plan than attack and hope for the best.

@Light (So Vance still has a atomic bomb, So can i drag the mecha Typhoeus into his darkness realm and detonate the bomb?)

GingerBread said:
Vance looked at what the Mecha did "Nope, Sage doesn't want me to die, and I'd rather die to a human than a machine" Vance said as he fled into his darkness realm, planning to hide there Until he came up with a better plan than attack and hope for the best.
@Light (So Vance still has a atomic bomb, So can i drag the mecha Typhoeus into his darkness realm and detonate the bomb?)
( No it has realm lock. Protection against being dragged too other realms and shifts in reality and reality manipulation. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) "Oh no you don't!" The clone continued it's powerful assault, it's composition changing and becoming a stronger and more dense metal than the Mech after each blow, increasing its speed and strength. Three more clones appeared next to him and did the same.

Decimus multiplied the clones by 20, making 80 now assault upon this mech

( ! ) Richard and Damian teleported back to the Morpheus' also doing rapid powerful strikes upon the mech's whole frontal body
Due too Realm lock, Morpheus's attacks weren't doing much anything to Mecha Typhoeus. Though Richard and Damian were doing damage, it's physical resistance was still up and high. All of them are suddenly knocked back on fire due to Mecha Typhoeus exploding in a fury of flames. Mecha Typhoeus's entire body stayed on fire.

Light said:
( No it has realm lock. Protection against being dragged too other realms and shifts in reality and reality manipulation. )
(Can I just drop the bomb and run? I know that's kinda counter productive, but we're not really doing much to it, it seems )

Light said:
Due too Realm lock, Morpheus's attacks weren't doing much anything to Mecha Typhoeus. Though Richard and Damian were doing damage, it's physical resistance was still up and high. All of them are suddenly knocked back on fire due to Mecha Typhoeus exploding in a fury of flames. Mecha Typhoeus's entire body stayed on fire.
( ! ) Damian retreated from the assault but Richard ripped out of his mortal form and into his Reaper form. It was like an invisible force continued to pound harder and stronger into the chest of the Mech

The clones all disappeared except 1 that kicked off and grabbed Damian, flying out of the way and teleporting back to their group, leaving it to Richard for now

GingerBread said:
(Can I just drop the bomb and run? I know that's kinda counter productive, but we're not really doing much to it, it seems )
( "but we're not really doing much to it, it seems." You all backed it so far into a corner it used it's ace at the beginning of the fight. Though if you say so go ahead and do it, kill all your fellow guild members without knowing if the atomic bomb will work. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Damian retreated from the assault but Richard ripped out of his mortal form and into his Reaper form. It was like an invisible force continued to pound harder and stronger into the chest of the Mech

The clones all disappeared except 1 that kicked off and grabbed Damian, flying out of the way and teleporting back to their group, leaving it to Richard for now
Mecha Typhoeus's physical resistance was slowly going down. It was formulating a plan.

Light said:
( "but we're not really doing much to it, it seems." You all backed it so far into a corner it used it's ace at the beginning of the fight. Though if you say so go ahead and do it, kill all your fellow guild members without knowing if the atomic bomb will work. )
Mecha Typhoeus's physical resistance was slowly going down. It was formulating a plan.
( ! ) Richard's assault continued

( ! ) Morpheus closed his eyes and placed his fingers on his temple, telepathic force slamming into the Mech to assist Richard

Light said:
(Yeah, and it's ace stops us from doing too much to it. But killing everyone was sort of Vance's plan in the beginning :P I'm just not sure how else he can help, Vance isn't really as good in direct combat as everyone else :/ )

GingerBread said:
(Yeah, and it's ace stops us from doing too much to it. But killing everyone was sort of Vance's plan in the beginning :P I'm just not sure how else he can help, Vance isn't really as good in direct combat as everyone else :/ )
(Work with the 2k mechs raining down to attack)

GingerBread said:
(Plot twist: Vance knows the bomb won't work, he's working with the Zeus)

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Richard's assault continued

( ! ) Morpheus closed his eyes and placed his fingers on his temple, telepathic force slamming into the Mech to assist Richard
GingerBread said:
LokiofSP said:
(Plot twist: Vance knows the bomb won't work, he's working with the Zeus)
( It's ace is gone now. It's used it once. It's a one time thing. You can try attacking again since it's defenses are down again or fight against the 2,000 truck sized mech army is made. They can be dragged into the Darkness realm. )

Typhoeus converts its entire physical, magical, and power resistance to its torso and above, leaving its legs vulnerable. It had too make a sacrifice to protect its head and power core. Its legs were now available to attack and destroy. The army of 2,000 truck sized Mech start to defend his 2 snake legs.

Theodore went on to the two thousand mechs. He had giant rocks fall onto as many as he can destroying them.

Reed opened more portals for the truck sized mech to fall into only to be cut in half when he closed the portal. His appearance flickered once more.

Jackson kept on the onslaught with more hammers hitting the Mecha Typhoeus in the legs.

Jasmine and Derek crushed the truck sized mechas with ease.

Julliette waved at Ashlyn. "Hi I was wondering if I could join."

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:

Ace saw that there were an army of mechas, she pulled out 6 of spades and it glowed as five daggers appeared in her hand. She threw them at five of the mechas, straight at their head.

Light said:
( It's ace is gone now. It's used it once. It's a one time thing. You can try attacking again since it's defenses are down again or fight against the 2,000 truck sized mech army is made. They can be dragged into the Darkness realm. )
Typhoeus converts its entire physical, magical, and power resistance to its torso and above, leaving its legs vulnerable. It had too make a sacrifice to protect its head and power core. Its legs were now available to attack and destroy. The army of 2,000 truck sized Mech start to defend his 2 snake legs.

Vance left the darkness realm and then focused his attention on the 2000 truck sized mechs and brought half of them into his darkness realm before wrapped tendrils around the atomic bomb he had stored in there and leaving just as it exploded, wiping out all 1000 of the mechs he dragged into his darkness realm.

@Light

Light said:
( ! ) Darkness spread around a leg, up to its shin, constricting and trying to crush it

( ! ) The other was shot with a barrage of Twilight arrows, exploding one after the other by its upper thigh

Richard cursed and kicked off. He saw the attacks on the legs and assumed it would be best to go there

( ! ) He slammed his foot down on the thigh where Ryan was shooting, punching into it with still his absolute strength

( ! ) The clones of Morpheus went to the mid thigh of the other leg, assaulting with their 10 Ton-Force punches

Damian ran through the streets, destroying mech after mech one by one

GingerBread said:
Vance left the darkness realm and then focused his attention on the 2000 truck sized mechs and brought half of them into his darkness realm before wrapped tendrils around the atomic bomb he had stored in there and leaving just as it exploded, wiping out all 1000 of the mechs he dragged into his darkness realm.

@Light
@Light[/URL]
DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Darkness spread around a leg, up to its shin, constricting and trying to crush it

( ! ) The other was shot with a barrage of Twilight arrows, exploding one after the other by its upper thigh

Richard cursed and kicked off. He saw the attacks on the legs and assumed it would be best to go there

( ! ) He slammed his foot down on the thigh where Ryan was shooting, punching into it with still his absolute strength

( ! ) The clones of Morpheus went to the mid thigh of the other leg, assaulting with their 10 Ton-Force punches

Damian ran through the streets, destroying mech after mech one by one
Now that the army of Mecha were gone, Mecha Typhoeus's legs were open for attacking. When Decimus, Ryan, Richard, and Morpheus attack the legs they begin to bend and groan. Sections of them begin to explode.

( EVERYONE GO HAM ON THE LEGS. )

Light said:
Now that the army of Mecha were gone, Mecha Typhoeus's legs were open for attacking. When Decimus, Ryan, Richard, and Morpheus attack the legs they begin to bend and groan. Sections of them begin to explode.
Jackson made another massive Hamer of light and fire and slammed it onto one of the legs. It's explode when it hit the leg.

Theodore shot the legs with light and dark energy.

Jasmine and Derek start to bash the legs.

Fola looked at the legs as he attempted to catch his breath after putting so much energy in the last blow. He stood up and unsheathed his sword, filling it with lightining he ran twoards the mecha. (!) Using all his force he swung his blade at the mecha's legs, leaving a trail of disapating electricity as he went in for another ten similar swings.

@Light

(!) Inaro clapped his hands together. Seal Release-Explosive Chain the seals within the mecha's body began going off in a chain reaction. From the outside you can see the countless explosions going off leading from the middle of the body towards the legs. (!) @Light

Light said:
The group continued their assault, stronger and faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back