• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
Grimm chuckles and floats. "Oh it's just for bonding and getting back into the Dragon's Roar zone. Though that didn't work but you still made it so whatever. Would you like to assist your fellow guild members with the current situation? Or would you like to fight with Vance? I feel like she won't stop until he completely shuts up but that's nearly impossible for Vance."
Ashlyn had given Vance two options and he took neither. She didn't care about his words because at this point no sentimental bullshit would make up for her anger and his previous behavior. She swings her arm and sends him flying into the sky once more, his body tumbling through the air. She does the same landing process once more to make sure he doesn't die and pokes the air afterwards. Sending a telekinetic pulse towards him, sending him flying through trees once more. She slowly floats after him and starts spreading seeds in the path of destruction to slowly replant trees.

"Uhh.... my name... why?" She looks from side too side and slowly reveals herself.

The Medusa slowly approaches Decimus.
"Conversation. We're friends now aren't we?"

Decimus slowly approaches her, his arms still open. "Come on. Let's talk about it"

Light said:
Ashlyn had given Vance two options and he took neither. She didn't care about his words because at this point no sentimental bullshit would make up for her anger and his previous behavior. She swings her arm and sends him flying into the sky once more, his body tumbling through the air. She does the same landing process once more to make sure he doesn't die and pokes the air afterwards. Sending a telekinetic pulse towards him, sending him flying through trees once more. She slowly floats after him and starts spreading seeds in the path of destruction to slowly replant trees.
djinnamon said:
Sage gasped before transforming and flying after Vance. " Are you ok. " He asked Vance before he turned to Ashlyn and glare with fury in his eyes. " You bitch !" he yelled before the surrounding area froze over.
@Light @GingerBread
Vance slowly got to his feet again, ready to get pummeled back down again, until Sage ot in the way "Sage, don't get involved, you're not getting hurt because of me, I'll trap you in my darkness realm if i need to" Vance walked in front of Sage and stared at Ashlyn "Not done yet? Come on my spines almost broken, surely you're not afraid to break every bone in my body, cause your not going to achieve anything apart from either killing me or getting some anger out"

@Light @djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
Tazmodo said:
Theodore made sure to watch what was happening. "Ok let's hope he doesn't die."
Sarah poked his ribs. "Please it'll be like the same effort as snapping. Come on."
Morpheus sighed and went into an astral form, a trick he learned in the astral plane. His voice turned serious and he stared into her eyes. "I'm too preoccupied making sure my friend doesn't die to worry about making a body for some girl I've never met. It takes a lot more than a poof to make a compatible body for a ghost. It needs to be FUNCTION. Not just a shell. You need organs and all that gunk. Do you want me to make you a shell so you just die again? No? Then shut the hell up and be patient or so help me I will kill you. Permanently." He smiled widely, closing his eyes and materialized physical again.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus sighed and went into an astral form, a trick he learned in the astral plane. His voice turned serious and he stared into her eyes. "I'm too preoccupied making sure my friend doesn't die to worry about making a body for some girl I've never met. It takes a lot more than a poof to make a compatible body for a ghost. It needs to be FUNCTION. Not just a shell. You need organs and all that gunk. Do you want me to make you a shell so you just die again? No? Then shut the hell up and be patient or so help me I will kill you. Permanently." He smiled widely, closing his eyes and materialized physical again.
Theodore saw that but decided not to say anything.

Sarah sighed and waited.

Tazmodo said:
Theodore saw that but decided not to say anything.
Sarah sighed and waited.
Morpheus turned to Theo. "I never actually asked. What CAN you do? I can't be having useless people in The Dragon's Rawriors. It's bad for business"

GingerBread said:
Vance slowly got to his feet again, ready to get pummeled back down again, until Sage ot in the way "Sage, don't get involved, you're not getting hurt because of me, I'll trap you in my darkness realm if i need to" Vance walked in front of Sage and stared at Ashlyn "Not done yet? Come on my spines almost broken, surely you're not afraid to break every bone in my body, cause your not going to achieve anything apart from either killing me or getting some anger out"
@Light @djinnamon
" No I won't , I get she has reason to be mad at you but if you think I'm going stand back and let her beat you to death you're wrong as hell. " He said before walking up next to Vance. " For once stop protecting me and let me protect you. " He said looking at Vance but was still glancing at Ashlyn.

@Light @GingerBread

LokiofSP said:
Fola sighed and stood up, "Not gonna lie, don't know what the current situation is and I don't care. I'm PISSED at the whole spinning a child's corpse thing... Can you bury the body for me while I take care of him?"
@Light
djinnamon said:
Sage gasped before transforming and flying after Vance. " Are you ok. " He asked Vance before he turned to Ashlyn and glare with fury in his eyes. " You bitch !" he yelled before the surrounding area froze over.
@Light @GingerBread
GingerBread said:
@Light @djinnamon
Grimm nods his head and transports Fola beside Vance and Sage to fight against Ashlyn, the guild leader. Grimm begins to work on burying the girls body on the peak of a random mountain and planned to build her statue over it.

Ashlyn raises an eyebrow at Fola and Sage. She ranks them up to Alpha as well to give them their best potential and rank up points and heals Vance completely. After she does this, she swings her arm once more. Flinging all three of them 90 feet back through trees like a ragdoll once more. She would just continue to fling them around and slowly float after them. She had no problem with fighting even more of them if they chose to join, telling them no would be wrong. Fola did impress her since Vance has been treating him badly and still decided to help. She raises them into the air and flicks her index finger, sending them flying through the air with equal distance as before. She could do this all day if she had too, she had zero problem with it.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Conversation. We're friends now aren't we?"

Decimus slowly approaches her, his arms still open. "Come on. Let's talk about it"
"Friends? Hmm... I don't have any friends... but if you insist I can tell you my name." She slowly approaches him even more.

The Medusa slowly opens her arms to hug Decimus.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus turned to Theo. "I never actually asked. What CAN you do? I can't be having useless people in The Dragon's Rawriors. It's bad for business"
Theodore sighed. "Well do you want the long drawn out answer or the technical term?" He said reluctantly.

Light said:
Grimm nods his head and transports Fola beside Vance and Sage to fight against Ashlyn, the guild leader. Grimm begins to work on burying the girls body on the peak of a random mountain and planned to build her statue over it.
Ashlyn raises an eyebrow at Fola and Sage. She ranks them up to Alpha as well to give them their best potential and rank up points and heals Vance completely. After she does this, she swings her arm once more. Flinging all three of them 90 feet back through trees like a ragdoll once more. She would just continue to fling them around and slowly float after them. She had no problem with fighting even more of them if they chose to join, telling them no would be wrong. Fola did impress her since Vance has been treating him badly and still decided to help. She raises them into the air and flicks her index finger, sending them flying through the air with equal distance as before. She could do this all day if she had too, she had zero problem with it.

"Friends? Hmm... I don't have any friends... but if you insist I can tell you my name." She slowly approaches him even more.

The Medusa slowly opens her arms to hug Decimus.
Richard smiled more and opened his arms. "Perfect I'll be your first friend"

Decimus walked into her arms and hugged her. "Come ooon tell me what's wrong. I promise I'll solve it"

Tazmodo said:
Theodore sighed. "Well do you want the long drawn out answer or the technical term?" He said reluctantly.
Morpheus kept his eyes on Decimus. "Let's go short"

As Fola was being flung through the air, he instantly began to feel regret for his decision. He felt sick beyond sick, and he needed a way out. He took a breath and attempted to think, hopeing his plan would work. Just as they were at the height of the toss, Fola opened his mouth and allowed a steady stream of fire to be sent in Ashyln's direction. He then began to move his head around to keep her at bay.

@Light

Light said:
Vance found himself becoming increasingly angry as Ashlyn decided to involve Sage, she could've just ignored him. Vance stood up and glared at Ashlyn "I wasn't going to fight back, i was perfectly content for you to beat me to death, I wouldn't of gave a shit. But then you involved Sage, and that was fucking stupid" Vance said as he dragged all 4 of them into his darkness realm before using all his power and concentrating solely on Nullifying only Ashlyn's powers or at the very least severely weakening them, so the others had a chance of kicking her ass.

@Light @LokiofSP @djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:

Decimus walked into her arms and hugged her. "Come ooon tell me what's wrong. I promise I'll solve it"

Morpheus kept his eyes on Decimus. "Let's go short"
Theodore sighed. "Thank god. It's called memory manifestation. You probably know what it is but right now my power pool is still not to big yet. And I haven't mastered these powers yet. Like that little form you turned into. Got it."

Tazmodo said:
Theodore sighed. "Thank god. It's called memory manifestation. You probably know what it is but right now my power pool is still not to big yet. And I haven't mastered these powers yet. Like that little form you turned into. Got it."
(He basically disappeared from sight. Going basically into a ghost. As far as theo knows Morpheus could have just teleported away and come back so that's not in the pool)

Morpheus nodded. "Thaaat explains the request for powers... Okay"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(He basically disappeared from sight. Going basically into a ghost. As far as theo knows Morpheus could have just teleported away and come back so that's not in the pool)
Morpheus nodded. "Thaaat explains the request for powers... Okay"
Theodore sighed. "Anyways I need to start stock piling and going up in rank hopefully I'll find a power to expand more."

DizjayDeathPride said:

The shy girl continues to move towards Richard until some burning piece of the ceiling falls in front of her. A loud shriek exits her mouth as she speeds away, convinced Richard try to kill her.

The Medusa injects something into him with a small needle and hugs him. She assures him nothing is wrong and don't worry by rubbing his back. She was going to turn him into an AI Mecha like her so they can date in the electronic age. The process would slowly occur in Decimus's body. She lets go and calms down, stopping the anarchy.

LokiofSP said:
As Fola was being flung through the air, he instantly began to feel regret for his decision. He felt sick beyond sick, and he needed a way out. He took a breath and attempted to think, hopeing his plan would work. Just as they were at the height of the toss, Fola opened his mouth and allowed a steady stream of fire to be sent in Ashyln's direction. He then began to move his head around to keep her at bay.
@Light
djinnamon said:
Sage growled and use his telekinetic to soften the fall for him , fola and Vance. " Damn it , " He growled out as he made Icicles and made them shoot at Ashlyn after using enchants to track her heat signature.
@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP
GingerBread said:
Vance found himself becoming increasingly angry as Ashlyn decided to involve Sage, she could've just ignored him. Vance stood up and glared at Ashlyn "I wasn't going to fight back, i was perfectly content for you to beat me to death, I wouldn't of gave a shit. But then you involved Sage, and that was fucking stupid" Vance said as he dragged all 4 of them into his darkness realm before using all his power and concentrating solely on Nullifying only Ashlyn's powers or at the very least severely weakening them, so the others had a chance of kicking her ass.
@Light @LokiofSP @djinnamon
While their attacks flew towards her, they were all pulled into the darkness realm. She was no longer floating and shrugs her shoulders. "Oh really?" She waves her hand again and sends the three flying once more with their attacks. She decides to walk towards them this time. "Not very smart are you Vance?" She catches up over time and sends them flying even further again once more. She would just continue to do this all day if she had too.

( Check her Physiology before you complain. The darkness realm nullification wouldn't work on her. )

Light said:
The shy girl continues to move towards Richard until some burning piece of the ceiling falls in front of her. A loud shriek exits her mouth as she speeds away, convinced Richard try to kill her.
The Medusa injects something into him with a small needle and hugs him. She assures him nothing is wrong and don't worry by rubbing his back. She was going to turn him into an AI Mecha like her so they can date in the electronic age. The process would slowly occur in Decimus's body. She lets go and calms down, stopping the anarchy.

While their attacks flew towards her, they were all pulled into the darkness realm. She was no longer floating and shrugs her shoulders. "Oh really?" She waves her hand again and sends the three flying once more with their attacks. She decides to walk towards them this time. "Not very smart are you Vance?" She catches up over time and sends them flying even further again once more. She would just continue to do this all day if she had too.

( Check her Physiology before you complain. The darkness realm nullification wouldn't work on her. )
Richard dove under the piece, rolling, going to her side. He looked around for the little lady. "Miss? Where did you go?" He looked up to the rapidly burning building. "Shiiiiit.... " He turned into lightning and sapped up to a floor the fire hadn't reached and grabbed the fire extinguisher, pulling the fire alarm, and working to put the flames out

Damian came back up the elevator shaft from the secret lower lab. He looked around and nodded, blowing out heavily, using his wind to also extinguish fire

Morpheus walked slowly up to Medusa. "Okay how about this. You hand my friend over and DON'T kill him. And we continue to negotiate"

Light said:
Vance stopped trying to nullify her powers an muffled himself, Sage and Fola so that Ashlyn couldn't hear their thoughts and use that as an advantage So it doesn't appear to work on her, fine then, we're still surrounded by darkness, just the thing i need Vance thought before going invisible and teleporting behind Ashlyn and firing thousands of shards of darkness at her before teleporting and repeating this to the left and right Sides of her and creating hundreds of tendrils underneath her to latch onto her arms and legs to stop her from doing anything. Vance kept teleporting, never staying in the same place for longer than a second.

@djinnamon @LokiofSP @Light

Gazelle used whatever air was in the room and yelled after taking a deep breathe. She blasted the walls with air but it didn't work. She kept trying several more times.

Fola stood up and steadied his breathing. He wasn't sure what to do at that point, after all, his abilities were based on one on one combat mostly. So he sat down and yawned, streching and waiting for a when he was needed...

@Light @GingerBread @djinnamon

London, England

Jack has been stalking this girl for awhile now, such a sweet innocent thing it was fun messing with her. She soon took a shortcut into some alleyway, perfect and stupid, she thinks she can get away that's easily. She looked behind her, safe.... She turned her head forward and she stared into the chest of a tall man, wearing some sort of costume that looked like the stuff the men from the 1800s used to wear.

He was quite handsome... Her eyes widened and he gently pulled her into his one arm embrace. Her body shook a couple times before he let her go and she fell down to the ground. Blood began spewing out of her stab wounds as Jack wiped the knife he used to stab the innocent woman. "
Such a pathetic creature... Its a shame you didn't struggle, I love mutilating my prey. Hahahahahahaha!"

He turned to leave the murder scene.

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus walked slowly up to Medusa. "Okay how about this. You hand my friend over and DON'T kill him. And we continue to negotiate"
The Medusa leaves the electronics alone and holds Decimus's head. Tilting her head in confusion since she wasn't being hostile at all. She didn't understand why Morpheus was upset.

GingerBread said:
Vance stopped trying to nullify her powers an muffled himself, Sage and Fola so that Ashlyn couldn't hear their thoughts and use that as an advantage So it doesn't appear to work on her, fine then, we're still surrounded by darkness, just the thing i need Vance thought before going invisible and teleporting behind Ashlyn and firing thousands of shards of darkness at her before teleporting and repeating this to the left and right Sides of her and creating hundreds of tendrils underneath her to latch onto her arms and legs to stop her from doing anything. Vance kept teleporting, never staying in the same place for longer than a second.
@djinnamon @LokiofSP @Light
LokiofSP said:
Fola stood up and steadied his breathing. He wasn't sure what to do at that point, after all, his abilities were based on one on one combat mostly. So he sat down and yawned, streching and waiting for a when he was needed...
@Light @GingerBread @djinnamon
djinnamon said:
Sage used his telekinesis to make the shadows move even faster. @Light @LokiofSP @GingerBread
Ashlyn had a sheet of telekinetic energy on her skin and has it expand into a bubble to push back the attacks. She expands the bubble and has it once again knock Vance and Sage away. The bubble opens up for Fola and keeps him undamaged from the battle since he chose to stop fighting and he wasn't even the real target. Ashlyn didn't necessarily like hitting Vance after the first four hits so she was hoping Sage would stop fighting and Vance would just apologize so she could stop hurting them. The more she hit the more upset she grew with herself. Though if this was the way they'd learn then so be it. "So how was your day today Fola?" She says as she begins to heal all three of the men.

Archdemon said:
London, England

Jack has been stalking this girl for awhile now, such a sweet innocent thing it was fun messing with her. She soon took a shortcut into some alleyway, perfect and stupid, she thinks she can get away that's easily. She looked behind her, safe.... She turned her head forward and she stared into the chest of a tall man, wearing some sort of costume that looked like the stuff the men from the 1800s used to wear.

He was quite handsome... Her eyes widened and he gently pulled her into his one arm embrace. Her body shook a couple times before he let her go and she fell down to the ground. Blood began spewing out of her stab wounds as Jack wiped the knife he used to stab the innocent woman. "
Such a pathetic creature... Its a shame you didn't struggle, I love mutilating my prey. Hahahahahahaha!"

He turned to leave the murder scene.

@Light
Grimm sees him do this and throws his arms into the air screaming. "Oh no!" He begins to run wildly.

( Yes you can stab him up. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back