• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus looked to Ashlyn and his eyes got wide. "So yoooure our leader. Awww I'm no longer in charge I'm sad." He walked over to her and Decimus stood to his right and Ryan stood to his left. The three each got to their knee and bowed to her. "We are The Dragon's Rawriors. I did my best to keep your guild together. But no one else but these folks came." He stood and gave a light stomach bow. "My name is Morpheus, your Beta. I've been needing to ask, side comment. How do I become Alpha? You were busy and then... yeeeah"
DizjayDeathPride said:
@Light
Decimus looked to him. "That's our leader. Actually" He stood "Ashlyn, we have a new member. Theodore. Can he be added?"
Ashlyn nods her head and has the inner symbol appear in Theodore. Theodore ranks up once for protecting the building from missiles. "About Alpha... I can try something. I'll talk to you later about that if you're interested!" At this moment the AI have the elevator Richard and Damian are in blow up. The shy girl swoops into the room at high speeds with her wings and bursts into the elevator as the explosion floods through it. The explosion seems to move at slow motion in comparison to her speed and wraps her wings around Damian and Richard completely. The destroyed elevator shaft falls down and rubble buries them. The explosion spreads through the bottom floor of the building and sets things on fire. The shy girl rises up and throws the rubble off of them. Her white eyes turn back to gold and she slowly starts to back away.

LokiofSP said:
(Sweet mother that's allot of rank ups!)
Fola gestures to himself, makes a hand to mime talking and opens his mouth away from everyone, allowing the flames to jet from his mouth. He looked at Ashlyn and used his eyes to say, "Help me..."

@Light @GingerBread @djinnamon
( It would be a good idea to use a point yo give yourself the ability to manipulate the eternal flame. )

GingerBread said:
Vance said nothing in response and released Sage from the tendrils before walking over to Fola, Ashlyn and Grimm "Oi! Grimm, Ashlyn, what happens if I leave this guild?"
@djinnamon @LokiofSP @Light
The clone of Ashlyn looks at Fola. "Just stop breathing fire and think about breathing air." Both herself and Grimm look at Vance and say in unison. "Do it and find out."

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Ashlyn nods her head and has the inner symbol appear in Theodore. Theodore ranks up once for protecting the building from missiles and rebuilding the guild. At this moment the AI have the elevator Richard and Damian are in blow up. The shy girl swoops into the room at high speeds with her wings and bursts into the elevator as the explosion floods through it. The explosion seems to move at slow motion in comparison to her speed and wraps her wings around Damian and Richard completely. The destroyed elevator shaft falls down and rubble buries them. The explosion spreads through the bottom floor of the building and sets things on fire. The shy girl rises up and throws the rubble off of them. Her white eyes turn back to gold and she slowly starts to back away.
( It would be a good idea to use a point yo give yourself the ability to manipulate the eternal flame. )

The clone of Ashlyn looks at Fola. "Just stop breathing fire and think about breathing air." Both herself and Grimm look at Vance and say in unison. "Do it and find out."
Richard and Damian both looked to the girl. Damian had just barely saw the explosion in time but not enough to have reacted hinself. Richard and Damian both have a gentle bow to the girl, saying in unison, "thank you." In that surge of power, Richard was able to track the AI's influence. He sent the mental note to Morpheus of where they were

Morpheus nodded. "Thank you Milady. Okay! Richard has told us where the AI are! TOOOOOO THAT!" And without telling the others, he disappeared to the AI. Expecting everyone else to follow

"I can't tell if you really want me to leave, or are trying to scare me into staying. But i suppose it doesn't matter, does it?" Vance asked as he sat down on the ground "So tell me, do any of you actually care if I stay? Cause my thinking is none of you do and well i've got no reason to stay. But there's a nagging thought in the back of my head that tells me that I'm not going to be allowed to keep my memories of all of this, And if that were true, i'd be signing a death warrant, considering Lucy wants to kill me" Vance explained as he picked his dagger off of the floor where it was laying "So I Need to know what will happen if i leave"

@LokiofSP @Light (So is that flame not a bit Op? Considering it can't be put out?)

(Wanted to do that, wasn't sure if I could...)

Fola stopped for a few moments, closed his eyes and took deep breaths and opened his mouth. He smiled when fire didn't escape his throat. He was finally free to talk.... He turned to Vance, "Oi, dumbass, don't know if you noticed, but your an idiot. You just pissed off three dieties, one of whom saved your life, and you also are trying to forcefully leave the best damn guild ever. Get smart for a moment."

@GingerBread @Light

Vance turned his head to glare at Fola "Do you really think i care who i 'piss off'? I made fun of lucifer and still do, i really couldn't care less. And if you think this is the best guild, you're an idiot. Do you want to know who took out the majority of hell knights? It was me, fuck knows what everyone else was doing, sitting around with their finger up their arse probably. and when the guild was being destroyed by 4 different monsters, Again i was the one who saved it" Vance pointed out as he idly spun his dagger around before placing it in its sheath "And the one time i wasn't there to help protect the guild, it gets destroyed. what does that tell you about this guild? The person who hates it more than anyone has done all that, and I'm not even the highest rank, so that means there are people with a higher rank than me sitting around with there fingers up their collective arses. And they probably have more offensive powers than me, my powers are most useful for hiding and running away"

@LokiofSP @Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
Richard and Damian both looked to the girl. Damian had just barely saw the explosion in time but not enough to have reacted hinself. Richard and Damian both have a gentle bow to the girl, saying in unison, "thank you." In that surge of power, Richard was able to track the AI's influence. He sent the mental note to Morpheus of where they were

Morpheus nodded. "Thank you Milady. Okay! Richard has told us where the AI are! TOOOOOO THAT!" And without telling the others, he disappeared to the AI. Expecting everyone else to follow
Tazmodo said:
Theodore smiles as the symbol of a book appeared on his back. "Thank you my name is Theodore but I guess my nickname is Theo now." He teleported to Morpheus. "What do you mean AI?"
@Light @DizjayDeathPride
The shy girl hides her face with her wings, standing still since she assumes they can't see her anymore. "Um...uh.... I just... your welcome. Are you o-okay?"

The Medusa was using electricity from the Hoover Dam to power herself up and spread chaos. She was inside the dam in a large room in which the electricity was stored.

GingerBread said:
"I can't tell if you really want me to leave, or are trying to scare me into staying. But i suppose it doesn't matter, does it?" Vance asked as he sat down on the ground "So tell me, do any of you actually care if I stay? Cause my thinking is none of you do and well i've got no reason to stay. But there's a nagging thought in the back of my head that tells me that I'm not going to be allowed to keep my memories of all of this, And if that were true, i'd be signing a death warrant, considering Lucy wants to kill me" Vance explained as he picked his dagger off of the floor where it was laying "So I Need to know what will happen if i leave"
@LokiofSP @Light (So is that flame not a bit Op? Considering it can't be put out?)
GingerBread said:
Vance turned his head to glare at Fola "Do you really think i care who i 'piss off'? I made fun of lucifer and still do, i really couldn't care less. And if you think this is the best guild, you're an idiot. Do you want to know who took out the majority of hell knights? It was me, fuck knows what everyone else was doing, sitting around with their finger up their arse probably. and when the guild was being destroyed by 4 different monsters, Again i was the one who saved it" Vance pointed out as he idly spun his dagger around before placing it in its sheath "And the one time i wasn't there to help protect the guild, it gets destroyed. what does that tell you about this guild? The person who hates it more than anyone has done all that, and I'm not even the highest rank, so that means there are people with a higher rank than me sitting around with there fingers up their arse. And they probably have more offensive powers than me, my powers are most useful for hiding and running away"

@LokiofSP @Light
LokiofSP said:
(Wanted to do that, wasn't sure if I could...)
Fola stopped for a few moments, closed his eyes and took deep breaths and opened his mouth. He smiled when fire didn't escape his throat. He was finally free to talk.... He turned to Vance, "Oi, dumbass, don't know if you noticed, but your an idiot. You just pissed off three dieties, one of whom saved your life, and you also are trying to forcefully leave the best damn guild ever. Get smart for a moment."

@GingerBread @Light
( Meh. A power is a power. It's called eternal flames for a reason. You never mention that when Sage uses ice that can never melt or be broken. )

Ashlyn merely watches Vance as he says she doesn't care. If she weren't the nice one she would smack him across the face. Her best friend left the guild and she still didn't bother them about it since it would be wrong to bother them about it. "Leave and find out." Once Vance says what he just did though, she snapped. She thrusts her hand outwards and propels him completely off the mountain, leaving him with a large drop at high speeds at a slant-like angle. Ashlyn swiftly flies after him, keeping him from hitting the ground and dying. She instead uses a telekinetic blast to break his fall and send him crashing through several trees.

Light said:
( Meh. A power is a power. It's called eternal flames for a reason. You never mention that when Sage uses ice that can never melt or be broken. )
Ashlyn merely watches Vance as he says she doesn't care. If she weren't the nice one she would smack him across the face. Her best friend left the guild and she still didn't bother them about it since it would be wrong to bother them about it. "Leave and find out." Once Vance says what he just did though, she snapped. She thrusts her hand outwards and propels him completely off the mountain, leaving him with a large drop at high speeds at a slant-like angle. Ashlyn swiftly flies after him, keeping him from hitting the ground and dying. She instead uses a telekinetic blast to break his fall and send him crashing through several trees.
(Wait, Sage has ice that never melts or be broken? I would've complain if i knew that :/ But also fire is less counterable with fire it will stick on you and burn you, ice doesn't do that much, but meh, it's not my power)

Holy fuck, is it just fucking beat up vance day? Is this because i'm honest? would people prefer lies? I only fucking joined this guild to help fuck them over in the long run and the only reason i stayed was Sage Vance thought as he attempted to push himself up into a standing position, only to find out that his left arm was broken "Do you really have this much of a problem with me? If you do why haven't you kicked me out the Guild, cause you're making it pretty clear you don't like me. Is it because my points were valid?"

@Light

Light said:
The shy girl hides her face with her wings, standing still since she assumes they can't see her anymore. "Um...uh.... I just... your welcome. Are you o-okay?"
The Medusa was using electricity from the Hoover Dam to power herself up and spread chaos. She was inside the dam in a large room in which the electricity was stored.

Richard nodded. "We are. How did you know where we were? And who are you?" He could hear the fear in her voice and did his best to seem kind

Decimus and Ryan appeared behind Morpheus. Once he saw the AI he placed his hand on Morpheus and walked to Medusa. "You're the one that hugged me. Why are you doing this? I thought we were okay. Is something wrong? How may I help?"

( Sage's ice is more durable than normal ice but can still be melted , the only reason his ice stopped the hell fire and eternal flames was because he used his enchantment to make the ice unbreakable as well as make unable to melt.

@Light @GingerBread

Sage saw the person he didn't want to see land in front of him. He was still crying but to a lesser extent than before. He got up and went to walk past Vance.

@GingerBread

Fola sighed and sat back down as Vance was sent flying, he looked around at the sorrounding area and glanced at Grimm, "So...As fun as it is to piss that guy off, why were we sent up here? For shits and giggles?"

@Light

Sarah followed Morpheus. "I can't eat cheese without a body. Also if you make one that can eat cheese then I'll like it." She said.

@DizjayDeathPride

djinnamon said:
Sage saw the person he didn't want to see land in front of him. He was still crying but to a lesser extent than before. He got up and went to walk past Vance.
@GingerBread
Vance reached out with his good arm and placed his hand on Sage's shoulder "Hey, I'm sorry. I figure we should leave on good terms, yeah? Cause i'm gonna quit the guild and i highly doubt they'll let me keep any memories of anything to do with the guild, i doubt they trust me to not come back for revenge" Vance gave Sage a small smile "To be honest, you were the only thing keeping me from leaving, and considering i'm pretty sure you hate me right now and i doubt that's going to change. But i'm sure you'll find someone you like, eventually"

@djinnamon

GingerBread said:
(Wait, Sage has ice that never melts or be broken? I would've complain if i knew that :/ But also fire is less counterable with fire it will stick on you and burn you, ice doesn't do that much, but meh, it's not my power)
Holy fuck, is it just fucking beat up vance day? Is this because i'm honest? would people prefer lies? I only fucking joined this guild to help fuck them over in the long run and the only reason i stayed was Sage Vance thought as he attempted to push himself up into a standing position, only to find out that his left arm was broken "Do you really have this much of a problem with me? If you do why haven't you kicked me out the Guild, cause you're making it pretty clear you don't like me. Is it because my points were valid"

@Light
Ashlyn ranks Vance up all the way to Alpha to give him the benefits of all it's power ups. "You do know I listen to most of your thoughts including the ones you just made. I've always knew why you joined but I hoped that joining would give you a chance to change your ways. You killed two knights of hell, big whoop. Ryan selled off his soul to Lucifer to get him to go away. Inaro and Arwyn have helped me stop a war among gods. Damian and Richard are the reasons why the world stopped hating Dragon's Roar. You had help the first time with Grimm and you don't even thank him and you run your mouth about killing me constantly. So let's put that to the test because you've crossed the line when you've insulted my guild and its people in my face. When you would be nothing but a lowly thief if not for encountering it. You would have no darkness manipulation, no power ups, your personal limits would still be in effect. So now that you're an Alpha and you have so much potential power, I'd like for you to fight me and still have the nerve to run your mouth. I'm done with having people show you through words. So I'll simply kick your ass at your strongest to even show you why you should shut the hell up. It's either you take the rank up points and fight back or I continue to beat your ass like a ragdoll. I'll even give you time to prepare." She floats with her hands in her pockets.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Richard nodded. "We are. How did you know where we were? And who are you?" He could hear the fear in her voice and did his best to seem kind

Decimus and Ryan appeared behind Morpheus. Once he saw the AI he placed his hand on Morpheus and walked to Medusa. "You're the one that hugged me. Why are you doing this? I thought we were okay. Is something wrong? How may I help?"
"Oh... I knew through following Ashlyn around... sorry." The shy girl backs away even more. "What's your name?"

The Medusa merely stares at them.

Sage eye's widen in shock. He looked down sadly. " I.... don't hate you , I only said that because I was anger. I don't want you to leave but I doubt I can stop. " he said as tears kept dripping to the ground.

@GingerBread

Light said:
Ashlyn ranks Vance up all the way to Alpha to give him the benefits of all it's power ups. "You do know I listen to most of your thoughts including the ones you just made. I've always knew why you joined but I hoped that joining would give you a chance to change your ways. You killed two knights of hell, big whoop. Ryan selled off his soul to Lucifer to get him to go away. Inaro and Arwyn have helped me stop a war among gods. Damian and Richard are the reasons why the world stopped hating Dragon's Roar. You had help the first time with Grimm and you don't even thank him and you run your mouth about killing me constantly. So let's put that to the test because you've crossed the line when you've insulted my guild and its people in my face. When you would be nothing but a lowly thief if not for encountering it. You would have no darkness manipulation, no power ups, your personal limits would still be in effect. So now that you're an Alpha and you have so much potential power, I'd like for you to fight me and still have the nerve to run your mouth. I'm done with having people show you through words. So I'll simply kick your ass at your strongest to even show you why you should shut the hell up. It's either you take the rank up points and fight back or I continue to beat your ass like a ragdoll. I'll even give you time to prepare." She floats with her hands in her pockets.
"Oh... I knew through following Ashlyn around... sorry." The shy girl backs away even more. "What's your name?"

The Medusa merely stares at them.
Richard too stepped back to give her some space, Damian thanking her again and going to retrieve Project RRA.

Richard smiled gently to her. "No need to apologize. My name is Richard. What's your name?"

Decimus waves the others away and went alone, extending his arms

Light said:
"I appreciate the rank up and the offer to fight you, but i'm not in the mood. I couldn't care less about killing you, i only kill people if there's something in it for me and killing you you would cause me to lose stuff. And once i realized that i gave up that thought. I couldn't care less about the rank Ups, it doesn't show my or anyone elses true worth, in fact it hides it" Vance shrugged as he looked Ashlyn directly in the eyes "If it makes you feel better to beat me to death, go ahead. I'm not going to fight you, that would be pointless. But if you need some stress relief, go ahead" Vance let his arms lazily dangle at his sides, the pain coursing through his broken arm "Fighting you won't change anything, it won't get me anything, it won't lose me anything important either. You know why i joined and if you listen to most of my thoughts, you'll know why i stayed. But do you know why i hated you?"

@Light @djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus shushed her. "We're busy I'll do it later jeez needy"
Sarah complained. "Come on please you can do it in like a second."

Theodore just watches Decimus do it. "What if she kills him?"

Tazmodo said:
Sarah complained. "Come on please you can do it in like a second."
Theodore just watches Decimus do it. "What if she kills him?"
Morpheus waved his hand rapidly to her "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And yeah he is. He'll be fiiine. Probably. Hell two of us just survived an exploding elevator some magical ass way. I'm sure decimus can handle hugging an AI"

LokiofSP said:
Fola sighed and sat back down as Vance was sent flying, he looked around at the sorrounding area and glanced at Grimm, "So...As fun as it is to piss that guy off, why were we sent up here? For shits and giggles?"

@Light
Grimm chuckles and floats. "Oh it's just for bonding and getting back into the Dragon's Roar zone. Though that didn't work but you still made it so whatever. Would you like to assist your fellow guild members with the current situation? Or would you like to fight with Vance? I feel like she won't stop until he completely shuts up but that's nearly impossible for Vance."

GingerBread said:
"I appreciate the rank up and the offer to fight you, but i'm not in the mood. I couldn't care less about killing you, i only kill people if there's something in it for me and killing you you would cause me to lose stuff. And once i realized that i gave up that thought. I couldn't care less about the rank Ups, it doesn't show my or anyone elses true worth, in fact it hides it" Vance shrugged as he looked Ashlyn directly in the eyes "If it makes you feel better to beat me to death, go ahead. I'm not going to fight you, that would be pointless. But if you need some stress relief, go ahead" Vance let his arms lazily dangle at his sides, the pain coursing through his broken arm "Fighting you won't change anything, it won't get me anything, it won't lose me anything important either. You know why i joined and if you listen to most of my thoughts, you'll know why i stayed. But do you know why i hated you?"

@Light @djinnamon
Ashlyn had given Vance two options and he took neither. She didn't care about his words because at this point no sentimental bullshit would make up for her anger and his previous behavior. She swings her arm and sends him flying into the sky once more, his body tumbling through the air. She does the same landing process once more to make sure he doesn't die and pokes the air afterwards. Sending a telekinetic pulse towards him, sending him flying through trees once more. She slowly floats after him and starts spreading seeds in the path of destruction to slowly replant trees.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Richard too stepped back to give her some space, Damian thanking her again and going to retrieve Project RRA.
Richard smiled gently to her. "No need to apologize. My name is Richard. What's your name?"

Decimus waves the others away and went alone, extending his arms
"Uhh.... my name... why?" She looks from side too side and slowly reveals herself.

The Medusa slowly approaches Decimus.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus waved his hand rapidly to her "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And yeah he is. He'll be fiiine. Probably. Hell two of us just survived an exploding elevator some magical ass way. I'm sure decimus can handle hugging an AI"
Theodore made sure to watch what was happening. "Ok let's hope he doesn't die."

Sarah poked his ribs. "Please it'll be like the same effort as snapping. Come on."

Fola sighed and stood up, "Not gonna lie, don't know what the current situation is and I don't care. I'm PISSED at the whole spinning a child's corpse thing... Can you bury the body for me while I take care of him?"

@Light

Sage gasped before transforming and flying after Vance. " Are you ok. " He asked Vance before he turned to Ashlyn and glare with fury in his eyes. " You bitch !" he yelled before the surrounding area froze over.

@Light @GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back