• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus smiled as kind as he could, placing his hand on Decimus and entering the man's mind. He closed his eyes and and fished for him, waking him up and giving him a task. As well, his voice rang through the symbol to Ashlyn, equally as gentle. "Hey there fearless leader. Morpheus again. Just breathe slowly okay? Close your eyes and breathe slowly. I'm here. I gotchu girl." He was using his power to ease her mind and calm her, giving her a relaxed warmth sensation. As if she were in a nice relaxing bubble bath. "Inhale, exhale. Can you do that for me?"
djinnamon said:
Sage gasped and walked over to the couch Ashlyn layed on before crouching. He didn't what to do so he placed and gentle hand on head. " Ashlyn calm down , its ok no one wants to hurt. " he said calming and parently tone as he stroked his hand on Ashlyn's head slowly.
@Light @GingerBread
GingerBread said:
Vance leaned over Ashlyn so that his face was above hers "Ashlyn. Focus on me and nothing else, just focus on my face and voice, you don't need to focus on anything else. you're okay here, no one who wants to hurt you can get in without me allowing them in, you're safe, so just focus on my voice and face, don't focus on anything else" Vance did his best to smile at Ashlyn, really wanting her to calm down before someone killed him for making her this way.
@Light @djinnamon
Ashlyn listens to what they're saying and looks up at Vance, slowly getting her breathing under control. The panic attack was slowly ending but her brain still had the vibrating sensation.

Juju said:
The two watched the fight between Ashlyn and the three males up until the point where they disappeared suddenly mid-fight. 'So that was the guild leader...' she observed. Syrax nodded as he looked on as well. "She shrugs away their attacks as if they were nothing more than a pestering swarm of midges" he rumbled. It was true, this female must be powerful enough to rival a god. Arwyn tilted her head at this thought ''unless... do you think she is one?" Syrax only shrugged his scaled shoulders in response. "It would explain a lot..." he finally muttered.
A smile found its way onto the dragonknight's face as she watched the three men, who had once been at each others' throats, join forces to take on the challenger that was beyond their skills as individuals. "Ah, now this is what I was waiting for. They may be aggressive to one another but they can put their differences aside when there is a greater enemy."

Her musings were interrupted whenever Syrax decided to go hunting. She had decided it would be good for him; she could barely remember the last time she ate, let alone when the dragon last hunted. So she waved him off before sitting down on a ledge and looked down on the valley and watched as the wyvern flew above it in lazy circles, scanning the forest floor for prey.
Grimm appears with a plate or food for Arywn and clears his throat. "So... have you made up your mind?"

Archdemon said:
Woah! This cloud tastes really good! Jack thought it would taste like flesh or something but instead it really is cotton candy. He just kept eating away slowly eating the cloud into non existence, he then ate faster and faster and before he knew it, the cloud was gone entirely and the last piece was in his hand. He grinned as he ate the last piece of Grimm and sighed. He pulled out his knife and looked around some more waiting for another bullshit version if this guy to just suddenly pop out. He began scanning the area of the alleyway for any sign of a person or A copy of Grimm.
@Light ((Jack = Candy killer! Dun dun dahhhhhhhhhhh)))))))
"Red Flag!" Grimm throws a red flag at him and a time out chair with a dunce cap appears as well. He was floating above him. "Murder isn't good! Though you've also been put on, Catch That Psychopath!" A camera appears beside Grimm. "How do you feel about being pranked like this?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus slowly woke up and looked to Medusa, hurt in his eyes

Ryan smiled. "I would see myself as more of a Green Arrow. At least I get a TV show. How're you?"
The Medusa hugs Decimus apologetically. Rubbing his back the way he likes it where the collection of nerves are on his back, through sensory.

"I'm okay... but a bit busy. With what just happened... I think I need some work to do. Do you mind mutilating yourself for me?" She starts searching through books. "Can't promise you I won't force you too if you say no. All I need is a limb, that's all."

Light said:
Ashlyn listens to what they're saying and looks up at Vance, slowly getting her breathing under control. The panic attack was slowly ending but her brain still had the vibrating sensation.
Grimm appears with a plate or food for Arywn and clears his throat. "So... have you made up your mind?"

"Red Flag!" Grimm throws a red flag at him and a time out chair with a dunce cap appears as well. He was floating above him. "Murder isn't good! Though you've also been put on, Catch That Psychopath!" A camera appears beside Grimm. "How do you feel about being pranked like this?"

The Medusa hugs Decimus apologetically. Rubbing his back the way he likes it where the collection of nerves are on his back, through sensory.

"I'm okay... but a bit busy. With what just happened... I think I need some work to do. Do you mind mutilating yourself for me?" She starts searching through books. "Can't promise you I won't force you too if you say no. All I need is a limb, that's all."
Theodore looks at Morpheus. "So are we killing this thing or not? It nearly killed Decimus."

Sage smiled when Ashlyn started to calm down and kept stroking the girl's head gently. " Good girl , your okay now don't worry. " He said as he smiled down at the girl.

@Light

Light said:
Vance noticed Ashlyns breathing slowing down to a more normal rate and mentally let out a sigh of relief Good i won't have everyone trying to kill me.... well i have less chance of that at least Vance thought, as he gave Ashlyn a small smile "You feeling better? I'm not going to ask what that was about, because I get the feeling you don't want to talk about it" Vance shrugged "But if you ever do, I'll listen if you want me to, I can't say i particularly care, but that also means i won't judge you in any way and it's not like you can change my opinion of you"

@djinnamon @Light

Light said:

Decimus sighed and hugged her back. "I can only forgive you if you agree to shut down this rebellion and talk it out"

Ryan twisted his lips to the side. "How about a trade. You give me the ability to see just as your eyes are able to and I'll be your little test subject and mutilate myself. Seem fair?"

Tazmodo said:
Theodore looks at Morpheus. "So are we killing this thing or not? It nearly killed Decimus."
Morpheus shook his head. "Not unless Decimus tells us to."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus sighed and hugged her back. "I can only forgive you if you agree to shut down this rebellion and talk it out"

Ryan twisted his lips to the side. "How about a trade. You give me the ability to see just as your eyes are able to and I'll be your little test subject and mutilate myself. Seem fair?"

Morpheus shook his head. "Not unless Decimus tells us to."
Theodore sat down. "But she's the enemy. She tried to kill humanity. She fired missiles at us. Probably at Richard and Damian as well. I don't trust her."

Tazmodo said:
Theodore sat down. "But she's the enemy. She tried to kill humanity. She fired missiles at us. Probably at Richard and Damian as well. I don't trust her."
"I don't care little one. If Decimus trusts her we all trust her. Suuuure she tried to kill us and suuuure she blew our friends up. And maaaaaaaaybe she tried to kill Decimus right in front of our eyes. But you know what's more important? She didn't. Sooooo we forgive and forget"

Light said:
Jack looked up and instead of confused, he was now getting irritated. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU!!!" He hissed with anger.

Jacks left eye began to twitch involuntarily, his grip on his knife tightened. He was grinding his teeth, ready to murder more clones of this fucker. HE DESERVES ANSWERS!!!!!

With in the blink of a second Jack teleported on the man sending the both of them to the ground, and immediately he grabbed Grimm's neck and slammed him against the wall looking dead into his eyes "
TELL ME NOW! YOU PATHETIC CREATURE! YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE MR.JACK ANGRY NOW DO WE!!!"

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I don't care little one. If Decimus trusts her we all trust her. Suuuure she tried to kill us and suuuure she blew our friends up. And maaaaaaaaybe she tried to kill Decimus right in front of our eyes. But you know what's more important? She didn't. Sooooo we forgive and forget"
Theodore squinted his eyes. "You know I can never forget anything. No matter how much I want to. But if she does go all haywire I call dibs on killing her." A thought popped in his mind. 'What of he rejects her?'

Tazmodo said:
Theodore squinted his eyes. "You know I can never forget anything. No matter how much I want to. But if she does go all haywire I call dibs on killing her." A thought popped in his mind. 'What of he rejects her?'
Morpheus spoke in the boys mind using the symbol link. "If he rejects her there's a high chance we will all die. As for forgetting... I can oblige if you so request"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus spoke in the boys mind using the symbol link. "If he rejects her there's a high chance we will all die. As for forgetting... I can oblige if you so request"
Theodore shook his head. 'No I'll let it go I'd rather not have holes in my memory. Add if she does kill us all that'll be impressive with the amount of people here.'

Light said:
Kinziel's voice rings inside Malren's mind. She was calling out to him, encouraging him to go to his own shadow.
Malren fur bristled at the sight of Medusa, but he was quickly surprised by the sound of Kinziel's voice. Kinziel? Oh my god! Where are you? The druid whirled around, eyes frantically searching for any sight of her. Dman. It must have been my imagination... but she said something about shadows? Think it would mean no harm, Malren leaned over, tapping his shadow lightly.

Tazmodo said:
Theodore shook his head. 'No I'll let it go I'd rather not have holes in my memory. Add if she does kill us all that'll be impressive with the amount of people here.'
"What's the woooorst that could happen? More AI's come out of nowhere and join her side? Pleeeease"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"What's the woooorst that could happen? More AI's come out of nowhere and join her side? Pleeeease"
"That's exactly what will happen but let's hope it doesn't. Hey what do rank ups do anyways?"

Tazmodo said:
Theodore sighed. "I'll ask when we finished up here."
Morpheus actually pondered that "well I could do a lot more when I ranked up. Like a lot of my physical and mental natural limits were.... Gone. Thats probably what they do"

Arwyn turned in surprise to find Grimm standing next to her with a plate of food in his hand. She gave him a queer look and tilted her head. "You again? How is it that you always seem to know where everyone is?" Her eyes shifted down to the plate of food with a glint of hunger stirring in their depths but it was soon replaced with caution. This man did try to take Dawn's Heart after all. So ignoring the growling protest of her empty stomach the dragonknight forced herself to look away and decline the offer.

Slight confusion crossed her face when he asked if she had made up her mind. "What do you mean?" she asked the strange being.

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Vance noticed Ashlyns breathing slowing down to a more normal rate and mentally let out a sigh of relief Good i won't have everyone trying to kill me.... well i have less chance of that at least Vance thought, as he gave Ashlyn a small smile "You feeling better? I'm not going to ask what that was about, because I get the feeling you don't want to talk about it" Vance shrugged "But if you ever do, I'll listen if you want me to, I can't say i particularly care, but that also means i won't judge you in any way and it's not like you can change my opinion of you"
@djinnamon @Light
Sage looked at Vance. " Good job , I never thought you were this good with people. " He said with a smirk that contrasted what he was doing with Ashlyn's head.

Vance turned to look at Sage "Why wouldn't I be good with people? I've had to pretend to like people so it was easier to kill them in the past. I'm quite good at acting, if I do say so myself" Vance said as a smirk started to appear on his face

@djinnamon @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus actually pondered that "well I could do a lot more when I ranked up. Like a lot of my physical and mental natural limits were.... Gone. Thats probably what they do"
Theodore scratched his head. "That actually makes sense also how long has she been running his back? We've had a full conversation."

"No" Vance replied before shrugging his shoulders "But who knows if I'm telling the truth, I could be lying" Vance smiled at Sage "I'm not acting, though I will admit I was at first, And since then I've had so many opportunities to kill you. But I'm not going to kill you because you're not dying before I do"

@djinnamon @Light

djinnamon said:
Sage smiled when Ashlyn started to calm down and kept stroking the girl's head gently. " Good girl , your okay now don't worry. " He said as he smiled down at the girl.
@Light
GingerBread said:
@djinnamon @Light
At this moment, the time Luna had said such memories will never leave you to Vance and Sage, had been confirmed. Which added another tally to the 'Luna is always right' board. Ashlyn starts to sit up and creates a small light for herself. "I'm fine.... Thank you." She notices the smirk they're giving each other and slowly floats away. She didn't want to be here when they did... that... since she's never done.... that herself. Though she does hear their thoughts and... moans when she accidentally leaves her communication link opens when they do it. She's never been do caught off guard before in her life. "I'm gonna go create a new guild. Hopefully I can get it done soon."

Lotusy said:
Malren fur bristled at the sight of Medusa, but he was quickly surprised by the sound of Kinziel's voice. Kinziel? Oh my god! Where are you? The druid whirled around, eyes frantically searching for any sight of her. Dman. It must have been my imagination... but she said something about shadows? Think it would mean no harm, Malren leaned over, tapping his shadow lightly.
Malren was suddenly pulled into the Phantom Realm. A place of lost and forgotten ghosts, memories, dreams, power, hopes, and beings. The girl with black hair and red eyes stands before him in a burned down church in a burned and snowed over town. The realm had grey skies and black clouds. As if the depressed realm itself was a cast away dream. Kinziel was asleep, sitting down in the front row of the church's seats. "It's nice to see you've come to my call." The cat girl smiles and slowly strolls over. "I saved her in case you didn't come back to me.... Malren." She was behind him suddenly and wraps her arms loosely around his neck, hugging him from behind. She had gotten so close to his ear, her soft but cold lips had gently caressed it when she whispered his name. She rests her head on his shoulder and let's her head lean on his own as her hands inspect his chest and stomach slowly. "Now let me tell you about the Van Fen'rir tragedy. If you're a patient listener then you'll get your girlfriend back." She pushes Malren into one of the church's couch-like seats and straddles his hips. She begins to draw little circles on his chest. "Well... you'll have to be cooperative as well. Will you accept or reject? Be careful... one open might hurt my feelings Malren. I don't like diamonds like you putting me down."

Archdemon said:
Jack looked up and instead of confused, he was now getting irritated. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU!!!" He hissed with anger.
Jacks left eye began to twitch involuntarily, his grip on his knife tightened. He was grinding his teeth, ready to murder more clones of this fucker. HE DESERVES ANSWERS!!!!!

With in the blink of a second Jack teleported on the man sending the both of them to the ground, and immediately he grabbed Grimm's neck and slammed him against the wall looking dead into his eyes "
TELL ME NOW! YOU PATHETIC CREATURE! YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE MR.JACK ANGRY NOW DO WE!!!"
Archdemon said:

Red Flag Grimm begins to cry red flags. "R-Red Flag! Embarrassing me on National television!" It seemed like the Grimm raid would never end. "How will Jack get the answers he wants? Will he kill Red Flag Grimm? Or will he take the time out? Find out next time on, I Fucking Hate Cliffhangers!" Another Grimm was in a narrator's box above them.

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Well I don't see anything wrong with that, whatever." She snaps her finger and gives him the ability to see the magic organ. "Dont go ham with them. Or else you'll have an actual reason to keep visiting me so I can recharge them." Morgan assumed Ryan didn't want to be here all the time and shrugs her shoulders. "Now step right there on that symbol and mutilate yourself or something."

(
@Dreamtique @Tazmodo @DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP )

The Medusa was about to accept but suddenly from an open outlet, a spear of electricity rips through her core and goes through Decimus's chest. Instantly cutting off The Medusa from the world for good. It seemed like the Zeus didn't like what was going on.

Juju said:
Arwyn turned in surprise to find Grimm standing next to her with a plate of food in his hand. She gave him a queer look and tilted her head. "You again? How is it that you always seem to know where everyone is?" Her eyes shifted down to the plate of food with a glint of hunger stirring in their depths but it was soon replaced with caution. This man did try to take Dawn's Heart after all. So ignoring the growling protest of her empty stomach the dragonknight forced herself to look away and decline the offer.
Slight confusion crossed her face when he asked if she had made up her mind. "What do you mean?" she asked the strange being.

@Light

"Arwyn! The details don't matter! Just accept the food so you won't die! I would never lie to you! I'm your son!" Grimm hugs her. "I'm talking about joining Dragon's Roar. I was the talking dog from before!" He was still hugging her in the form of a small boy with her features. "I love you mommy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back