First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"If that helps you feel better, I'll go along with it. You're a lot better when you're happy" Vance smiled warmly at Sage before turning his attention towards the door "Yeah? Were we making too much noise?"

@djinnamon

Sage pulled his pants quickly and threw a sheet over Vance before opening the door. Sarah was already chanting. " Sage do you accept the gift of life. " Sarah asked and Sage nodded before Sarah asked Vance.

@GingerBread

Sage started to glow. He felt his bones reconstruct, his chest expanded and his hair grew longer as his waist became smaller and his hips widened. Sage looked at herself before running to a mirror, yep she was now a girl and very uncomfortable. Her jeans suddenly felt a lot tighter. Sarah pointed at Sage's chest and she realised she was half naked. She let out Saul and hugged her , very impressive, bust.

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
Sage started to glow. He felt his bones reconstruct, his chest expanded and his hair grew longer as his waist became smaller and his hips widened. Sage looked at herself before running to a mirror, yep she was now a girl and very uncomfortable. Her jeans suddenly felt a lot tighter. Sarah pointed at Sage's chest and she realised she was half naked. She let out Saul and hugged her , very impressive, bust.
latest

@GingerBread
"Tell me this isn't go to last Nine months, I'd prefer Sage wasn't a woman for long" Vance said as he looked at Sarah, shaking his head slightly "Cause i don't like" Vance gestured Sage's new body "This whole thing. He was better looking before, and that's saying something"

@djinnamon

Sage glared him. " It will be born when we want it too. " Sage before Sarah brought him to her room to get clothes. Sage returned and plopped on the bed as she looked up at Vance.

@GingerBread

djinnamon said:
Sage glared him. " It will be born when we want it too. " Sage before Sarah brought him to her room to get clothes. Sage returned and plopped on the bed as she looked up at Vance.
@GingerBread
"Agreeing to have a child, and agreeing to have your boyfriend turn into a woman are two completely different things" Vance replied as he laid back on on the bed and turned away from Sage "So how long is it going to last? Or how long do you want it to last?"

@djinnamon

Vance sighed before turning around to look at Sage "Fine, come here then. I hate your new body, slash gender. But you are now carrying my child, so anything you want me to to, I guess I'll do it. It's only fair, after all you'll be looking after the child most of the time anyway"

@djinnamon

Everything happened to fast for Jackson to react. "GOD DAMN IT YOU RAT BASTARD!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He ran over to Juliette. "Find his Soundwave or whatever and take me there. NOW."

Juliette nodded and sent him there.

Jackson looked around his eyes glowing. He reached into the shadows and pulled out his final sword. The one that could kill any holy being. "Where the fuck are you!" He knew he was out matched and out classed but he didn't care. He loved Alice and would die trying to protect her. @DizjayDeathPride

Tazmodo said:
Everything happened to fast for Jackson to react. "GOD DAMN IT YOU RAT BASTARD!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He ran over to Juliette. "Find his Soundwave or whatever and take me there. NOW."
Juliette nodded and sent him there.

Jackson looked around his eyes glowing. He reached into the shadows and pulled out his final sword. The one that could kill any holy being. "Where the fuck are you!" He knew he was out matched and out classed but he didn't care. He loved Alice and would die trying to protect her. @DizjayDeathPride
Jackson screamed to receive no response. When he said he was done he meant it. Now he just watched, waiting to see how much more they would piss him off

DizjayDeathPride said:
Jackson screamed to receive no response. When he said he was done he meant it. Now he just watched, waiting to see how much more they would piss him off
Jackson took a deep breath and blasted fire in a nova at all directions from where he stood. "You are the single saddest excuse for a angel I had ever seen. Oh wait I forgot you're just a reget who over step his boundaries."

djinnamon said:
latest

@GingerBread
( Please find another picture other than a canon anime character and or character. I can't. I'm sorry but I just can't read her doing the things Sage does. That will ruin my love and innocence I have with the character. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Luci shook his head. "Absolutely not. I've got important things to do. Enjoy your apple sauce I'll be back later" he patted her head and vanished
She rolls her eyes and expects the sealed off realm around her, eating the applesauce.

( @Dreamtique )

Grimm appears and heals Earl, leaving shortly afterwards. He didn't have much time to spare here so he couldn't give him any introductions.

EERqnyT7FDGae5MggLv_3vftRioLO-CBAnDuApdssryKNLCJnd_q9FuOGO1wkslktF8_hMG6KDaktjXyV95RGlM5gpLB7HCn4eJDQpr38nKaTxHzqWsyBnN0Rki_2YjuX48JovTJ7lKKFok9iNQ10arCBetmsLY=w280-h280-nc

ORDERS: "Escape"

MODE: "IDLE"
His hold on her had weakened when he sat down on the silky sands, before curling into the fetal position. She had taken that moment as an opportunity to hop backwards on one leg before steadying herself back onto two, thus regaining that lost distance from before.

" That's 'cause I never was! " FOLLOWER protested, as she curiously watched the man transform into something inhuman--what took his place was a blue sphere with a face on it. It looked sad.

Soon enough the same blue spheres with sad looks on them started to replace their surrounding barren land. FOLLOWER's systems still detected them as harmless and not threatening, despite their numerous spawning.

" Hey...are you doing that mister? If you are then, can you sorta...stop that? "

@Light

Cold.

That was the first thing he could feel when Earl opened his eyes.

The heaven above was still pitch black.

The wind was still howling, while the snow flakes slowly danced in air.

It started to snow.

The wind slowly brushed across the empty land covered by nothing but snow, whispering in his ears. It was strangely quiet and halcyon, that it almost felt fictitious. Slowly, he blinked his eyes once, while watching the snow flakes landed slowly, one by one. Freezing, it was freezing but he have no more power left in him to fight over it. He couldn't feel his body, he could do nothing more than moving his eyes.

It was still in his mind, what he experienced, what he saw and heard in his head, in the body of this man. His heart was still aching, aching because he couldn't, he couldn't understand and remember this man, in fact, deep in side him, he refused to. He closes his eyes while his mind drifted to that day......the day he met this man.

Familiar

"This is the man...the man to be curse and torture... Earl of Derwint......Pathetic...a disgusting and filthy holy priest......"

He still remember what he thought when he first saw this man, he wanted to kill him and take away his soul straight away already.

But that was until what the man done, his strange action......

The day the man finally started to talk with him......

"Come. You want to know, right? Come inside of me, I'll lend it to you......" He with a determined look on his face, slowly opened his arms, and closed his eyes, ready to be took over.

"Why? Aren't you afraid? "

"I should not be afraid to lost something that is not mine in the first place......"

"Finally, my regret...my mistakes...Come in...
It should be yours......XXX "

"For you, my love will still live on." He said while he raised one of his and put it in front of his chest.

"Do..you know me....do we meet before......" Suddenly he was struck by a strange and strong sense of...familiar...His face, his action...

"Why...why is he doing this...I don't understand......" he was puzzled, but he could't deny that his urge to take over his body was still growing.

Slowly, bit by bit, he started to take over him......

Light said:
Grimm appears and heals Earl, leaving shortly afterwards. He didn't have much time to spare here so he couldn't give him any introductions.
He was pulled back to present by a strange power started to flow into his body, while he slowly started to gain control over his body again. Still lying in the pile of snow, he stretched his fingers. He tried to get up and looked around the empty vicinity covered in pure white. He sat down and stayed like that, alone in the middle of this land of snow. Slowly, he turned his head and laid his sight on a lifeless cat body, he tighten his fist, there is nothing more he could do. He pummeled the ground forcefully, trying not to shed his tear. He stood up and walked away, leaving the lifeless body slowly get covered by the snow, to be forgotten by time.

Alone, he walked in the land of snow with heavy foot steps, only to be accompanied by the long and continuous howling of the wind. Looking up to the ominous dark clouds, he frowned......

"This is bad...the gate of hell was opened...Hell will be brought upon Mortal Realm......" He wondered if Mortal Realm still stand a chance.

@DizjayDeathPride

Inaro looks up seeing another Rift open above him. The fuck is going on around her. He thought Since the last being coming out of the rift disappeared he figured this one will disappear also. So he continued walking. For as long as he walked made it towards the icy climate where the guild was. @Light

Light said:
( Please find another picture other than a canon anime character and or character. I can't. I'm sorry but I just can't read her doing the things Sage does. That will ruin my love and innocence I have with the character. )
( Ok I'll try)

GingerBread said:
Vance sighed before turning around to look at Sage "Fine, come here then. I hate your new body, slash gender. But you are now carrying my child, so anything you want me to to, I guess I'll do it. It's only fair, after all you'll be looking after the child most of the time anyway"

@djinnamon
Sage crawled up to Vance and sat in front him. " Yeah I don't practically like it myself" he said

djinnamon said:
Sage crawled up to Vance and sat in front him. " Yeah I don't practically like it myself" he said
"So how long is it going to last then? is it going to take the normal nine months?Do we know the gender?" Vance apprehensively held his arms open, offering Sage a hug "But like i said, if you want anything, just ask and I'll try my best to do it for you" He said as he smiled warmly at Sage.

@djinnamon

Returning back to her standing state, Arwyn looked up at Athena and developed a slight frown on her face when the goddess began explaining the situation. Deity of chaos? How was she supposed to know who this deity was, let alone find them. 'A god of chaos is in charge then... how fitting. It would explain the state of the world.' she thought bitterly.

Suppressing her anger (although it was only half the fault of Syrax's rage), Arwyn tilted her head towards the goddess. "I do not know this deity, but if it aids the thousands who are suffering as we speak then I will help you look for this god." she said. 'although I need to get my wyvern to calm down first.' she added mentally to herself.

(im not sure if Arwyn has ever met Ash, i think the closest thing was Grimm and the apple sauce gal.)

@Light

Sage hugged him. " As I/my mother( I forgot which) said , we can pick when's its born. The gender is a surprise though. "She said as she idlely ran her hand through his hair

@GingerBread

"Well whenever you're ready to have the baby then" Vance said as he smiled at Sage lovingly "Though don't expect any kisses or anything like that until you've changed back" Vance smiled as he relaxed and closed his eyes. Vance's eyes shot open as he realized there were still two people in his darkness realm "Crap, Sage I've got to go get people, i left a man and a little girl trapped in my darkness realm" Vance got up and started putting his clothes on "I'll be back in like 5 minutes, I might end up bringing them back here if they want to, considering the guild was taken over"

Vance entered his darkness realm and went over to Fola "Sorry you leaving you two here for so long" Vance noticed Kristen(?) wasn't there "Where's the little girl? she shouldn't be able to leave"

@djinnamon @LokiofSP

Fola turned around and saw Vance, when asked about Kristen he simply pointed to the girl's corpse, "Lucifer came in here, tried to get me to give her up. I said no, he killed her and left..

Thanks for allowing me to sit by a child's corpse for so long by the way, can I leave now?"

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back