First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
The wyvern fell silent once more and listened without interest as the echoes of his roar slowly began to dissolve into the distant clamor of collapsing buildings and the screams of the dying. Even the sky itself seemed to bleed crimson as the light of the drowning dawn oozed between gashes in the smog left by passing winds. It was sunrise yet there was no glorious sun, only a drop of blood struggling to rise above the stinking filth that was once a city. And it did stink, almost to the point of being unbearable for his enhanced senses. Every breath of wind that snaked its way through the ash filled the wyvern's nostrils with the reek of burning flesh and the unmistakable coppery undertone of blood... so much blood. It was everywhere, overpowering, caked between the wyvern's talons and splattered upon the walls and streets in a malicious art. This was not hunting, this was slaughter. And that on top of the countless cries was already fraying at the wyvern's unstable condition.

A sudden scuffling near the dragon caused him to snap back into focus as he whipped his head around to try and locate the annoyance. Nothing. The only thing in sight aside from the charred gore and rubble was a single shutter flapping noisily against the side of a house. Straightening his hunched over body, Syrax lumbered down the street and snarled and snapped at things unseen or the shadows cast by the mounds of bricks and damaged cars. He was about to pass by a broken down building but stopped suddenly when he caught the scent of something and lifted his snout to the air. It wasn't a demon yet still not of this world, with wounds and fresh blood. Flames flickered between the beast's teeth as he slowly turned his head towards the building and took a heavy step, and another, and another...

That was when a shadow bowled over the dragon sideways which caused him fall to the ground and expose his stomach. The creature wasted no time in its assault and seized the chance to make a move for Syrax's throat. However, a wing to the face rebuked that idea and the creature settled to tear at the wyvern's shoulder instead. It took a moment for the monstrosity to realize that this was a bad idea and soon found itself being flipped over its would-be prey and skidding into a nearby wall. Both creatures regained their footing and circled each other in a wide circle, golden eyes glaring into opaque orbs as both waited for the other's move.

-------

Arwyn shielded her eyes as she squinted against the sudden surge of light. When her eyes had adjusted she saw that where there had once been an open patch of sky was know a rift with a figure drifting down from it. It didn't take much to tell that it was some godly being, but the fact that one had actually showed up to get their hands dirty surprised the dragonknight. Usually the gods kept to themselves during times like these while their sheep died to wolves.

"Athena." Arwyn said and bowed deeply in respect. "And to what do I owe the honor of your presence?"

If Arwyn had learned anything, it was to be as polite as possible to any god. Not only were they as prickly as a hedgehog when it came to their pride but they also had unimaginable power. Usually not a good combination.

She tried her best to keep the angry edge from her tone, not wanting to have a goddess as an enemy, but she found it increasingly difficult. The rage seething from her dragonnoid companion traveled through the bond between the two effected her and threatened to draw her in.

'I need to calm him down soon before he goes feral from all of this blood and ash.' she thought while trying to keep her composure.

@Light

(I wasn't sure if Zal was near Syrax or not so if he wasn't around then just assume that the dragon is going mad :3 )

LokiofSP said:
Fola raised a brow at the strange man's apperance, but shrugged, 'Huh... Guess that guy talked allot of shit, anybody can enter here when they want...' He looked at Lucifer, "Nothing much... I was just leaving actually, gotta help the guild with some guy named Lucifer and his Knights, I'm just getting this little one out of harms way... What about you? You with the guild? What's your name?"

@DizjayDeathPride
Lucifer nodded along. "No no I'm not with the guild. My name is Lucifer. I'm here for the girl. Don't make it difficult"

Fola's eyes widened, he reached for his sword and attempted to start a spark in his other hand. Key word is attempted, as he quickly remembered his powers didn't work here. He didn't back down though, he knew he was outmatched, but he wasn't going to give up the girl. He stayed silent as he attempted to calm down his breathing and heart rate....

@DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
Fola's eyes widened, he reached for his sword and attempted to start a spark in his other hand. Key word is attempted, as he quickly remembered his powers didn't work here. He didn't back down though, he knew he was outmatched, but he wasn't going to give up the girl. He stayed silent as he attempted to calm down his breathing and heart rate....
@DizjayDeathPride
Lucifer nodded again "mhm... Mhm... Okay so it's not them it's the entire guild. I get it. Very well. Ahem. Noooo pleeeease! Don't do this! Please!!!! Pleeeease!!! I just want to be looooved!!!" Lucifer put his on his forehead and continued to be overly dramatic. "Please sir. Im just a poor boy from a poor family.."

Fola thought about it, and it would make sense to give the girl away. He'd only known her for a day, and letting her go simply meant they could meet again at a later date... Sure she might hate him, but it was for the best! It would make sense to back down from a losing fight... What he WANTED to say was, "Okay fine, take her, I've only known her for a day, it makes sense for her to be with you..."

But he ACTUALLY said, "Go suck on a big one you asshat..." He really hated himself sometimes...

@DizjayDeathPride

EERqnyT7FDGae5MggLv_3vftRioLO-CBAnDuApdssryKNLCJnd_q9FuOGO1wkslktF8_hMG6KDaktjXyV95RGlM5gpLB7HCn4eJDQpr38nKaTxHzqWsyBnN0Rki_2YjuX48JovTJ7lKKFok9iNQ10arCBetmsLY=w280-h280-nc

ORDERS: "Escape"

MODE: "IDLE"

Her body flinched as they had broken the distance she had made between, and eventually enveloped her frame with a persistent embrace. Feeling extremely uncomfortable within their arms, the droid squirmed in an attempt to break free--until paperbacks stole her attention and halted her movements, striking her with slight awe. They appeared out of nowhere, just as how the man had.

Whilst the books floated around the two, FOLLOWER closely inspected the images contained attached to their paper, though the human child did not sport her own appearance. Even if they actually managed to look like her, she would not be fooled--she knew what she was, and she was not of blood and flesh.

FOLLOWER looked away from the pictures and up at the man, mechanical optics adjusting beneath hood and flaming locks.

" That doesn't look like me at all, silly-head! And you can't call me Guppy, 'cause...'cause I don't wanna be your daughter! " She complained, resuming her squirming.

But her wriggling around stopped after a question slithered up her tongue and sat on its tip.

" Wait what's a Guppy? "

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackson didn't know what else to do. He traveled through the shadows and appeared in the Himalayas.

Juliette traveled through sound waves and met him there.

LokiofSP said:
Fola thought about it, and it would make sense to give the girl away. He'd only known her for a day, and letting her go simply meant they could meet again at a later date... Sure she might hate him, but it was for the best! It would make sense to back down from a losing fight... What he WANTED to say was, "Okay fine, take her, I've only known her for a day, it makes sense for her to be with you..."

But he ACTUALLY said, "Go suck on a big one you asshat..." He really hated himself sometimes...

@DizjayDeathPride
Lucifer nodded. "Mkay. Done being nice. That's three now." He looked to the Knight and she spazzed violently, foaming from the mouth, her soul being obliterated. Her corpse laid on the ground and he looked back to Fola. "Ive lost my patience. Tell your members Lucifer is a bit pissed off." And he was gone

Tazmodo said:
Jackson didn't know what else to do. He traveled through the shadows and appeared in the Himalayas.

( ! ) Luci appeared before Jackson, anger obvious on his face. "Let's cut to the chase. Give me my grand daughter or I'm killing you"

"Good you're awake, did enjoy your sleep?" Vance asked semi mockingly as he smiled warmly at Sage, happy he was okay

@djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) Luci appeared before Jackson, anger obvious on his face. "Let's cut to the chase. Give me my grand daughter or I'm killing you"
Tazmodo said:
"Hey! You old bag of shit! Lay off my friend, I'm here pops." A girl with white hair and red eyes walks proud and tall towards Lucifer, her dragon wings shift back into her back. Once her dragon wings were gone, Alexandria could be seen behind her looking over her shoulder. "U-um... we're here." Her voice was soft and quiet.

Sage smiled back at him before he smirked , he got up and turned down the lights. He then stripped onto his underwear before getting on all fours and crawling towards Vance with a alluring smile. " I'm ready for round 3. " he said sensually

@GingerBread

Light said:
"Hey! You old bag of shit! Lay off my friend, I'm here pops." A girl with white hair and red eyes walks proud and tall towards Lucifer, her dragon wings shift back into her back. Once her dragon wings were gone, Alexandria could be seen behind her looking over her shoulder. "U-um... we're here." Her voice was soft and quiet.
"Perfect. That's four" He snapped and the three were gone, dropping each off in their own separate prison like realm. All of the clones of Lucifer disappeared, the real one still in the guild, ready to flush everyone out

Fola stood there, moth agape for a few moments before falling to his knees. She was a child... A CHILD! She was the only thing in years that made him feel what he was doing was right and she had been snatched from his clutches! He wanted to cry, to allow the tears in his eyes to pour forth, and just allow himself to weep. But he couldn't allow himself. He wanted to vomit, to show just how sick he felt. But he couldn't allow himself. He picked himself up and began to stumble away while rubbing his temples, any semblance of what kind of man he could have been was gone, he was once again an empty shell...

He closed his eyes, "Damn I could really use a drink now...Hey! Asswipe who brought me in here, I-I want out now...If you can hear me...Please..."

@GingerBread

DizjayDeathPride said:
The Lucifer with the witch chuckled, taking her to a similar realm like where he was holding Ashlyn hostage. A plane of no escape. "So tell me about your little 'friend'. I need to be a concerned grand pappy"
Death placed Grimm on the ground and towered over him. "And what do you expect of me? I have somewhere I need to be. Maybe if you had just let the girl walk out peacefully it would have been okay. There there." He patted Grimm's head. "At least you're finally cute"
"He's some boy named Ryan with a genetic defect that's I'm fixing." She says honestly and plainly as she shrugs. "Old fart, I want more applesauce." She begins to pinch his nose lightly.

The chibi Grimm cries even more and holds on to Death's arm.

Juju said:
The wyvern fell silent once more and listened without interest as the echoes of his roar slowly began to dissolve into the distant clamor of collapsing buildings and the screams of the dying. Even the sky itself seemed to bleed crimson as the light of the drowning dawn oozed between gashes in the smog left by passing winds. It was sunrise yet there was no glorious sun, only a drop of blood struggling to rise above the stinking filth that was once a city. And it did stink, almost to the point of being unbearable for his enhanced senses. Every breath of wind that snaked its way through the ash filled the wyvern's nostrils with the reek of burning flesh and the unmistakable coppery undertone of blood... so much blood. It was everywhere, overpowering, caked between the wyvern's talons and splattered upon the walls and streets in a malicious art. This was not hunting, this was slaughter. And that on top of the countless cries was already fraying at the wyvern's unstable condition.
A sudden scuffling near the dragon caused him to snap back into focus as he whipped his head around to try and locate the annoyance. Nothing. The only thing in sight aside from the charred gore and rubble was a single shutter flapping noisily against the side of a house. Straightening his hunched over body, Syrax lumbered down the street and snarled and snapped at things unseen or the shadows cast by the mounds of bricks and damaged cars. He was about to pass by a broken down building but stopped suddenly when he caught the scent of something and lifted his snout to the air. It wasn't a demon yet still not of this world, with wounds and fresh blood. Flames flickered between the beast's teeth as he slowly turned his head towards the building and took a heavy step, and another, and another...

That was when a shadow bowled over the dragon sideways which caused him fall to the ground and expose his stomach. The creature wasted no time in its assault and seized the chance to make a move for Syrax's throat. However, a wing to the face rebuked that idea and the creature settled to tear at the wyvern's shoulder instead. It took a moment for the monstrosity to realize that this was a bad idea and soon found itself being flipped over its would-be prey and skidding into a nearby wall. Both creatures regained their footing and circled each other in a wide circle, golden eyes glaring into opaque orbs as both waited for the other's move.

-------

Arwyn shielded her eyes as she squinted against the sudden surge of light. When her eyes had adjusted she saw that where there had once been an open patch of sky was know a rift with a figure drifting down from it. It didn't take much to tell that it was some godly being, but the fact that one had actually showed up to get their hands dirty surprised the dragonknight. Usually the gods kept to themselves during times like these while their sheep died to wolves.

"Athena." Arwyn said and bowed deeply in respect. "And to what do I owe the honor of your presence?"

If Arwyn had learned anything, it was to be as polite as possible to any god. Not only were they as prickly as a hedgehog when it came to their pride but they also had unimaginable power. Usually not a good combination.

She tried her best to keep the angry edge from her tone, not wanting to have a goddess as an enemy, but she found it increasingly difficult. The rage seething from her dragonnoid companion traveled through the bond between the two effected her and threatened to draw her in.

'I need to calm him down soon before he goes feral from all of this blood and ash.' she thought while trying to keep her composure.

@Light

(I wasn't sure if Zal was near Syrax or not so if he wasn't around then just assume that the dragon is going mad :3 )
Athena was here on serious terms but didn't have the audacity to be completely rude and force someone to kneel in such a way for extended time. "Rise.... I've come looking for the deity of Chaos, the ruler of the deity realm. I'm one of the gods sent to search for her after her recent disappearance. We'd like for you to return her at once, the many gods of war are getting impatient."

Austria said:

EERqnyT7FDGae5MggLv_3vftRioLO-CBAnDuApdssryKNLCJnd_q9FuOGO1wkslktF8_hMG6KDaktjXyV95RGlM5gpLB7HCn4eJDQpr38nKaTxHzqWsyBnN0Rki_2YjuX48JovTJ7lKKFok9iNQ10arCBetmsLY=w280-h280-nc

ORDERS: "Escape"

MODE: "IDLE"

Her body flinched as they had broken the distance she had made between, and eventually enveloped her frame with a persistent embrace. Feeling extremely uncomfortable within their arms, the droid squirmed in an attempt to break free--until paperbacks stole her attention and halted her movements, striking her with slight awe. They appeared out of nowhere, just as how the man had.

Whilst the books floated around the two, FOLLOWER closely inspected the images contained attached to their paper, though the human child did not sport her own appearance. Even if they actually managed to look like her, she would not be fooled--she knew what she was, and she was not of blood and flesh.

FOLLOWER looked away from the pictures and up at the man, mechanical optics adjusting beneath hood and flaming locks.

" That doesn't look like me at all, silly-head! And you can't call me Guppy, 'cause...'cause I don't wanna be your daughter! " She complained, resuming her squirming.

But her wriggling around stopped after a question slithered up her tongue and sat on its tip.

" Wait what's a Guppy? "

@Light

Grimm looked hurt, genuinely hurt. "It doesn't matter what a guppy is... you don't want to be my daughter anymore." He sits down and curls up into a ball. Taking the form of a blue ball with a frowny face. Frowny faces started to develop in the ground around them.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Perfect. That's four" He snapped and the three were gone, dropping each off in their own separate prison like realm. All of the clones of Lucifer disappeared, the real one still in the guild, ready to flush everyone out
( @Lotusy )

Kinziel was aware of what's happening and was thinking of things to save Malren's life. "I want you to teleport out of here while you still can." Kinziel was going to focus any remaining energy within her to make her physical to others for as long as she could to serve as a good distraction. She sets her hand on the doorknob and looks back at Malren, smiling.

Lucifer went up to the kitchen before finally making up his mind. He thought about his encounter with every single Dragon's Roar member. Their rude callous attitudes. "Three Strikes." He pulled out his phone, dialed some random numbers, and connected to the remaining members

The Guild heard a ringing, again, and then an answer "Heeeeey Lucifer here. So I'm completely done with all of you. I kidnap your leader, that's not enough. I unleash Hell, that's not enough. I confiscate your HQ, THATS STILL NOT ENOUGH! So, I've decided I'm going to destroy everything you've ever loved. Or ever will love. I know I know. So harsh. But three strikes and yoooooou're out!" His voice dramatically changed, becoming monsterous. "I will make all of you suffer. And everyone you affiliate with. And trust me. You will regret the day you crossed me. Ill see you all soon. No more games."

He hung up, their minds hearing a dial tone then a click. And the sense of dread.

@Light @djinnamon @GingerBread @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Dreamtique @Lotusy @embagaelder @Juju @shadowz1995

Ryan (forgot) having been sent back to the guild, listened. He nodded and made up is mind. "Nope. Can't be asked. Yo Lucifer. I have a proposition for you" And after a moment, the Angel appeared before him

Richard and Damian looked to each other. Genuinely terrified. Richard pushed Euphemia and held her shoulders. "I'm so sorry.." He kissed her cheek and put her to sleep. Indefinitely. He picked her up and handed her over to what appeared to be nothing. But to Richard's eyes, he handed her to another Reaper to send her back where she belonged

(Let's pretend Decimus didn't kill someone in cold blood)

Decimus looked up to the sky and sighed. "Just how are we supposed to deal with this? I don't know anymore.." Decimus looked to the ground. He could usually count on Morpheus or Ryan to have some sort of plan. But... Nothing. Morpheus was no where to be found. Ryan was no where to be found. Damian and Richard had gone to handle reality. Or what was left with it. At this point he was the last member of Legion. And if what Lucifer said was true, he needed to keep it that way.

Morpheus shot up quickly to this message. "My God... What have they done.." he looked over to Luna, still sleeping. Slowly, he relaxed. "I will never let him hurt you, cutie. I swear. But I need you to wake up now. I need to handle this. I have to save the world" Morpheus spoke gently to her, caressing her cheek. Almost terrified. "Please wake up..."

Light said:
"He's some boy named Ryan with a genetic defect that's I'm fixing." She says honestly and plainly as she shrugs. "Old fart, I want more applesauce." She begins to pinch his nose lightly.
The chibi Grimm cries even more and holds on to Death's arm.

Athena was here on serious terms but didn't have the audacity to be completely rude and force someone to kneel in such a way for extended time. "Rise.... I've come looking for the deity of Chaos, the ruler of the deity realm. I'm one of the gods sent to search for her after her recent disappearance. We'd like for you to return her at once, the many gods of war are getting impatient."

Grimm looked hurt,
genuinely hurt. "It doesn't matter what a guppy is... you don't want to be my daughter anymore." He sits down and curls up into a ball. Taking the form of a blue ball with a frowny face. Frowny faces started to develop in the ground around them.

(
@Lotusy )

Kinziel was aware of what's happening and was thinking of things to save Malren's life. "I want you to teleport out of here while you still can." Kinziel was going to focus any remaining energy within her to make her physical to others for as long as she could to serve as a good distraction. She sets her hand on the doorknob and looks back at Malren, smiling.
The Lucifer with the witch nodded, packs of apple sauce landing on her lap "Interesting... Did you finish? Do you like him? Is he cute?"

Light said:
Malren winced as he heard Lucifer's voice through his mind. He started panicking inwardly as Kinziel told him to go. The events were happening too fast for Malren to handle, and he was starting to become overwhelmed. "Kinziel, no... I can't..." His eyes start to tear up again, but at the same time, he had a feeling he knew what she was about to do. "I-I'll do it." He took a deep breath, and, noticing that she was about to go, he hugged her, trying his best to convey whatever leftover feelins his words had failed to. "I won't forget you. Promise." With that, he teleported to a remote location.

As Malren got over the whirl of the teleportation, he was greeted by a scene he didn't see often nowadays: a calm one. The sun beat down on him, and the ground beneath his feet was coarse and rough, but it was calm nonetheless. He shielded his eyes - which were still watering - and pressed forward into the unknown.

(I think I'll take a break for a while. I could greet new people or something, but I'm probably not active enough for this Lucifer arc atm.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus shot up quickly to this message. "My God... What have they done.." he looked over to Luna, still sleeping. Slowly, he relaxed. "I will never let him hurt you, cutie. I swear. But I need you to wake up now. I need to handle this. I have to save the world" Morpheus spoke gently to her, caressing her cheek. Almost terrified. "Please wake up..."
The Lucifer with the witch nodded, packs of apple sauce landing on her lap "Interesting... Did you finish? Do you like him? Is he cute?"
Luna seemed far from awakening, she was taking an extremely long sleep in human years but in the time of a titan it was just the regular sleeping span. This may possibly take at least 50 years. Though due to the fact that she was speaking to a peculiar girl with black hair and red eyes, about the age of Ashlyn, Luna was taking her time in her dream.

The woman shakes her head and searches through her bra, pulling out a small book she snuck with her. She definitely wasn't coming here without anything to do. "Old fart. I need you to feed me the applesauce while I tinker with your body. I need busy work. Now would you like me to examine your skin cells or your urine? It's interesting to see how your body works in comparison to others."

Lotusy said:
Malren winced as he heard Lucifer's voice through his mind. He started panicking inwardly as Kinziel told him to go. The events were happening too fast for Malren to handle, and he was starting to become overwhelmed. "Kinziel, no... I can't..." His eyes start to tear up again, but at the same time, he had a feeling he knew what she was about to do. "I-I'll do it." He took a deep breath, and, noticing that she was about to go, he hugged her, trying his best to convey whatever leftover feelins his words had failed to. "I won't forget you. Promise." With that, he teleported to a remote location.
As Malren got over the whirl of the teleportation, he was greeted by a scene he didn't see often nowadays: a calm one. The sun beat down on him, and the ground beneath his feet was coarse and rough, but it was calm nonetheless. He shielded his eyes - which were still watering - and pressed forward into the unknown.

(I think I'll take a break for a while. I could greet new people or something, but I'm probably not active enough for this Lucifer arc atm.)
( He says as the Lucifer arc is ending. )

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Kinziel runs out the room as Malren teleports away and catches the attention of Lucifer.

In front of Malren sat a girl with long black hair, actually as long as Ashlyn's with cat ears on her head and a tail. She seemed to be humming a tune similar to that of Maleficent's.

Light said:
Luna seemed far from awakening, she was taking an extremely long sleep in human years but in the time of a titan it was just the regular sleeping span. This may possibly take at least 50 years. Though due to the fact that she was speaking to a peculiar girl with black hair and red eyes, about the age of Ashlyn, Luna was taking her time in her dream.
The woman shakes her head and searches through her bra, pulling out a small book she snuck with her. She definitely wasn't coming here without anything to do. "Old fart. I need you to feed me the applesauce while I tinker with your body. I need busy work. Now would you like me to examine your skin cells or your urine? It's interesting to see how your body works in comparison to others."
Luci shook his head. "Absolutely not. I've got important things to do. Enjoy your apple sauce I'll be back later" he patted her head and vanished

djinnamon said:
Sage smiled back at him before he smirked , he got up and turned down the lights. He then stripped onto his underwear before getting on all fours and crawling towards Vance with a alluring smile. " I'm ready for round 3. " he said sensually
@GingerBread
Vance gently tapped Sage on the nose "And you just assume i am?" Vance sat up slightly, giving Sage a mock disapproving look. Vance starting slowly taking off his clothes "So soon after this, your mother is going to give a us a baby right?" He asked as he threw his clothes to the side before turning back to Sage and giving him a provocative smile

@djinnamon

Vance smiled contently as he wrapped an arm around Sage's waist and pulled him closer "You're getting better" Vance complemented before smirking at Sage "Still not as good as me though" Vance gently ran his fingers through Sage's hair "

@djinnamon

Sage sighed un satisfaction and snuggled into Vance's chest. " Oh please I'm better than you by far. " He said playfully until the door knocked. Sarah was on the other end. She had woken up a while ago and was waiting to use her power.

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back