• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Vance winced in pain as a spike of darkness rose of the 'floor' and stabbed through his hand "Okay" He breathed out "I already said, I'm not going to hurt you, My boyfriend would kill me, So I'm trying to be nice and I'm pretty sure it's killing me from the inside out, So could you please just tell me some information" Vance asked, his hand still stuck in the same position with the spike sticking through it. "And if you help me, I'll do something for you" Vance offered, the pain still coursing through his hand.

@DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP
Kristen stared at him then finally let the spike go down. "I want my teddy. He's up there. Bring him in here. Now." She turned from Vance and stared into the empty voice of the Darkness Realm that appeared to stretch endlessly

The smirks only widened as a array of effects appeared ,the ground under the family frosted over while the air felt hotter and gravity felt heavier for the knights. In an instant the three family members disappeared. Katrina was kicked into the guild hall by Sage while Kayden was slammed face first into the ground be Terrance making a large hole on impact. Karl was suddenly grabbed be his hair and thrown to the ground , his body skidding making a large long groove into the hard earth. " Let the games begin. " All three said

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
Kristen stared at him then finally let the spike go down. "I want my teddy. He's up there. Bring him in here. Now." She turned from Vance and stared into the empty voice of the Darkness Realm that appeared to stretch endlessly
"To do that I'd need to let you have your powers back, and after that little display, I'm not sure i can" Vance sighed heavily, knowing it was probably the only way to get her to talk "Just know that if you kill me or even try to, it will end worse for you" Vance warned as he stopped nullifying their powers and closed his eyes, using the shadows above ground to search for the girls teddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
The smirks only widened as a array of effects appeared ,the ground under the family frosted over while the air felt hotter and gravity felt heavier for the knights. In an instant the three family members disappeared. Katrina was kicked into the guild hall by Sage while Kayden was slammed face first into the ground be Terrance making a large hole on impact. Karl was suddenly grabbed be his hair and thrown to the ground , his body skidding making a large long groove into the hard earth. " Let the games begin. " All three said
@DizjayDeathPride
Katherine whizzed through the air and then, it seemed like her body continued while another form was standing still. The flying version fizzled out of existence and she turned to Sage. Then she was gone, her elbow slamming into his skull and sending him downward, gone again, a kick to the chest before he hit the ground sending him to the ceiling

( ! )Kayden slammed to the ground and laid there, chuckling, laughing manically. "Oh man. This is soooo much fun" He pushed off and with his speed, appeared above Sage, dive kicking him before he hit the ceiling and slamming him into the ground, gone again and barrage kicking at Terrace, floating in the air while he did so

( ! ) Kharl slid across the ground. His whip silently coiled around Sara's neck, squeezing tighter, burning into her flesh with the flames of Hell

GingerBread said:
"To do that I'd need to let you have your powers back, and after that little display, I'm not sure i can" Vance sighed heavily, knowing it was probably the only way to get her to talk "Just know that if you kill me or even try to, it will end worse for you" Vance warned as he stopped nullifying their powers and closed his eyes, using the shadows above ground to search for the girls teddy.

When Mr Fluffy returned, she held him tightly, stroking his fur. "Lucifer can't be stopped. He's too strong for any of you. He's mean and scary..."

"I can't stay in here any longer, my boyfriend is getting his ass kicked" Vance repeatedly hit his head with the palm of his hand, trying to remember something that the girl might know something about. "Wait! When Lucy was breaking my ribs, the rings around his neck were glowing, do they have any importance at all? Like the 4 rings around his neck, can i use them against him or something?" Vance asked, trying to hurry this conversation along so he could go and help out Sage.

Tazmodo said:
Reed glared at him. "I don't know what your problem is but I've done nothing wrong. What makes you so high and mighty to be the big boss of everyone and everything. I don't know what you are and I don't care and why aren't you helping? I only wanted to know what happened and then I was done. But you just like to play with everything don't you? If you have this much power then why let so much damn carnage just happen? You clearly have something to do with these people and I know that they've been fighting them. So you know what go ahead. Kill me of all people then go back to watching everything be taken away by some fallen angel. When it comes to doing some good it looks like you don't care and thus probably isn't the first time you've heard this. There's no telling what you've to people with honest and good intentions against those who want to hurt the people you care for and watch over." He felt his powers taken away. "Go ahead kill me. You took away my main strength without it I'm just some guy who's hard to kill."
Grimm locks Reed away in this realm without a word until he feels its time to release him. If Reed even tried to leave he would be reverted back to a mortal and would die.

Lotusy said:
(Plot twisting more than a goddamn pretzel right now. Feels, too. ;_ ;)
"My imagination? Kinziel, you don't understand!" Malren clamped a hand over his heart, tears swelling in his eyes. "You a part of my heart now! Every moment until now, I did it for you!" While it wasn't the most romantic confession, Malren finally let his feelings spill out. "I don't know what it was! The slavery, the unexpected kindness, don't just say you're a figment of my imagination! You're so much more now! Every time I fought, every time I was near death, you somehow pulled me out of it! I fought, I bled, I did it for us!" Though he was never aggressive, the overwhelming turn of events was just too much for Malren. "DAMMIT!!" He yelled, punching and cracking the wall. "DAMN IT ALL!!!" His hand began to bleed, and he looked over to Kinziel. She looked sad, broken, like she was about to cry. Something softened up inside of him, and by that point, he made up his mind. I don't care if she's a figment of my imagination. She's Kinziel, and I still love her, even if she's dead! It was almost and insane thought, but it did have a bit of poetic beauty in it. So what if she's gone? She's still in my heart! I couldn't possibly go on otherwise... He looked back to Kinziel, his expression softer now. "Hey, hey. Look, Kinziel. I don't think you're a liar." He took a deep breath, reigning in his rampaging emotions. "I'm not mad about the child, the lies. It's... it's gonna be fine, ok? I don't care if you're a ghost, I... well, I still love you." Though he didn't believe his words, Malren felt like they would have to do for now.
Kinziel gets up and tackles Malren, embracing him while the floodgates open. Though no one else could hear her cry, Malren could loud and clear. Loud enough to give someone a reason to believe she's real. She didn't say no and it seemed like a yes.

( Aw. Ghost girlfriend. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Meeeeeanwhile!
( @Light )

Outside of the Van castle, sirens were heard. Then a voice through a megaphone. "This is the police! Ryan Taylor and his Boo-Thang. Please step out of the castle with your hands up! You are under arrest!"
The girl merely sighs and looks at a symbol on the ground, summoning Death. "Can you deal with Lucifer, please?" Grimm appears in that room as well, "I've come to save you!" He sees her depending on Death instead of him and Adele's song, Hello starts playing.

GingerBread said:
"I can't stay in here any longer, my boyfriend is getting his ass kicked" Vance repeatedly hit his head with the palm of his hand, trying to remember something that the girl might know something about. "Wait! When Lucy was breaking my ribs, the rings around his neck were glowing, do they have any importance at all? Like the 4 rings around his neck, can i use them against him or something?" Vance asked, trying to hurry this conversation along so he could go and help out Sage.

( Yyyeeesss. )

Sage growled but noticed his mother was in trouble so he teleported behind Kharl and stabbed him in the wrist , forcing the knight to let go of the whip and allow Sarah to get free from the whip before she then moved with extreme speed and kicked Kayden away from Terrence before the family grouped again. Sage nodded at Sarah and they joined hands. (!)They chanted and pillars of energy appeared along with snow. Soon stars and miniature planets appeared while surrounding their targets and shoot at the three knights. (!) Terrance meanwhile was chanting also and bloating as a large figure of fire with a large sword of fire appeared behind him.

@DizjayDeathPride

GingerBread said:

(Holy shit I forgot about that good on you xD )

Kristen stared at him, her eyes wide "They're the key to his cage. They are the only things able to open and close it.. Getting them from around his neck would be almost impossible. They glow whenever he's used any of their specific powers or the owner is near. Maybe they started to glow because he was using all of them? Or the cage was going to open.."

Light said:
Grimm locks Reed away in this realm without a word until he feels its time to release him. If Reed even tried to leave he would be reverted back to a mortal and would die.
Kinziel gets up and tackles Malren, embracing him while the floodgates open. Though no one else could hear her cry, Malren could loud and clear. Loud enough to give someone a reason to believe she's real. She didn't say no and it seemed like a yes.

The girl merely sighs and looks at a symbol on the ground, summoning Death. "Can you deal with Lucifer, please?" Grimm appears in that room as well, "I've come to save you!" He sees her depending on Death instead of him and Adele's song, Hello starts playing.

( Yyyeeesss. )

Ryan looked himself over, laughing a bit. "Morpheus is going to be soooo pissed about this later." He looked out to the sirens saying they were under arrest and sighed. "What did we do?" And then, Death appeared

Death sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Grimm. Please calm down." He looked over to the witch. "And why on earth do you think that's my problem? This isn't my realm." He leaned and looked out the door to Lucifer to was waving at them, dressed in an officer uniform and an actual squad car, the lights on. Death sighed to himself again. "Everyone in the realm. Everyone. Even him." He meant that they were all childish.

Death extended his hand and a cup of tea appeared. He sipped it slowly then set it down, gone, and so was Lucifer. But then the two appeared back where they were. "Yeah no I cant this isn't my realm it's not my responsibility. From the smell of things it seems he's been very naughty over here. Grimm you should probably do more to uphold the Laws dont you think?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Holy shit I forgot about that good on you xD )
Kristen stared at him, her eyes wide "They're the key to his cage. They are the only things able to open and close it.. Getting them from around his neck would be almost impossible. They glow whenever he's used any of their specific powers or the owner is near. Maybe they started to glow because he was using all of them? Or the cage was going to open.."
(I remember things most people forget about It's my superpower :P )

"Say if i were to take them from him, would that get rid of him? " Vance asked, trying to get more information about them as it seemed like they were a potential weakness "Would i be able to gain power from them?"

@LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride (Right I'm going to head off to sleep, Night :) )

djinnamon said:
Sage growled but noticed his mother was in trouble so he teleported behind Kharl and stabbed him in the wrist , forcing the knight to let go of the whip and allow Sarah to get free from the whip before she then moved with extreme speed and kicked Kayden away from Terrence before the family grouped again. Sage nodded at Sarah and they joined hands. (!)They chanted and pillars of energy appeared along with snow. Soon stars and miniature planets appeared while surrounding their targets and shoot at the three knights. (!) Terrance meanwhile was chanting also and bloating as a large figure of fire with a large sword of fire appeared behind him.
@DizjayDeathPride
(Okay)

The three too regrouped and stared at the attack.

Kayden shook his head. "Nope cant be asked. If I stay this place goes boooom. Boss will be mad" Quickly, he ran back outside. The other two winked and did the same

GingerBread said:
(I remember things most people forget about It's my superpower :P )
"Say if i were to take them from him, would that get rid of him? " Vance asked, trying to get more information about them as it seemed like they were a potential weakness "Would i be able to gain power from them?"

@LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride (Right I'm going to head off to sleep, Night :) )

(Damn right when I give a history lesson
xD )

Kristen stared at him, tilting her head. "Do you know anything? Okay" She sat down and got comfortable, ready to teach. "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Pestilence, War, Famine, Death. In that order. The Green Horsemen, The Red Horseman, The Grey Horseman, and The Black Horseman. They are supposed to be worn by the Horsemen, which gives them their power. Except Death. Each ring has its own curse. Pestilence will make you go insane, but you get all of his powers. War will make you go into a blind fury destroying any and everything, but too all of his powers. Famine will make you indulge on your one true desire, but all of his powers. Death on the other hand grants you all of his power with no side effect, but if the ring comes off you die. Permanently. And his ring is known to change sizes at will to fall off of people that aren't him. Wearing any of them isn't a good idea. They connect to open the cage that Lucifer was trapped in. Nothing can get in nor out of that cage without those 4 rings together. Make sense? Taking them from him is pointless in it of itself. It's opening the cage that will stop him. It will suck him and anyone nearby into it until every life form in the general area of the entrance is inside. If you're willing to sacrifice your life and save the world but be trapped with Lucifer for all of eternity, so be it. But i doubt you're that selfless"

Light said:

( Yyyeeesss. )
Reed sits down. "Huh figures can't even give me an answer. I know I'm right I saw it in that guys mind. They do all the work when he just sits back." He didn't see that much else. "Coward doesn't even fight but expects everyone else to."

( @Juju @Embaga Elder )

They could both feel something stir in the air above them, only to reveal a rift. Athena floats out of the one above Arwyn, her face stern but polite as if she were about to tell you good morning as she lays down the law. Above Inaro, Lelantos floats down, disappearing the moment after.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan looked himself over, laughing a bit. "Morpheus is going to be soooo pissed about this later." He looked out to the sirens saying they were under arrest and sighed. "What did we do?" And then, Death appeared
Death sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Grimm. Please calm down." He looked over to the witch. "And why on earth do you think that's my problem? This isn't my realm." He leaned and looked out the door to Lucifer to was waving at them, dressed in an officer uniform and an actual squad car, the lights on. Death sighed to himself again. "Everyone in the realm. Everyone. Even him." He meant that they were all childish.

Death extended his hand and a cup of tea appeared. He sipped it slowly then set it down, gone, and so was Lucifer. But then the two appeared back where they were. "Yeah no I cant this isn't my realm it's not my responsibility. From the smell of things it seems he's been very naughty over here. Grimm you should probably do more to uphold the Laws dont you think?"
The woman sighs, knowing full well Death wouldn't care enough to help anyways so she summons Gabriel, Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Zaphkiel, Metatron, Samael, Sandalphon, Sariel, Raguel, Ramiel, and Azrael. They're all trapped on the symbol they're standing on and she just sighs. "Look, I need you to fight Lucifer and lock him back in his cage. Hopefully if you all fight Death might get the itch to join in too because why not have an all archangel bash if the chance is there. I don't care if you're fallen, cute, chubby, arrogant, or nice just banish Lucifer. You can either do it of your free will or I can just force you to do to it under mind control, like most things do when they're forcefully summoned. If you try anything funny against me, I'd love to show you how many times I can corrupt your existence with a few words before you make an attempt to run. You though... you'll be sticking with me for personal reasons." She stares directly at Metatron, opening a fresh new book.

Grimm stares at the display and shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah I probably should but then again we have her. She hasn't even begun to fight herself. I'll handle it soon though."

EERqnyT7FDGae5MggLv_3vftRioLO-CBAnDuApdssryKNLCJnd_q9FuOGO1wkslktF8_hMG6KDaktjXyV95RGlM5gpLB7HCn4eJDQpr38nKaTxHzqWsyBnN0Rki_2YjuX48JovTJ7lKKFok9iNQ10arCBetmsLY=w280-h280-nc

ORDERS: "Escape"

MODE: "IDLE"

Somewhere out there stretched a barren wilderness; where at day the sun ruthlessly lashes at its sands with golden tendrils and draining heat. And when night falls a bitter cold takes all warmth left by the day, and makes sleep difficult to come by while silver threads from the moon was the only natural shining light in the dark. It was day when a lone figure was roaming the drylands. Cloaked only in black and gold, she marched onwards through the sweltering heat. Strings of fiery red and orange trailed along her face, swaying as if an invisible dry breeze was passing by.

"ORDERS WERE ORDERS"

But what were orders to a child?

FOLLOWER had lost her way when she had sidetracked from the original path she was supposed to follow, and now her journey continued on grains of sand. Her once "composed" style of walking had been replaced with deep and heavy steps angrily stomping themselves on the land. In doing this she had left a visible trail of footprints.

With a lowered head and a pout on her lips, she crossed her arms tightly across her abdomen and wailed.

" It's so
hot! What am I even doing here?! This is really sucky... "

Atleast she wasn't overheating from the desert's temperature, and that she hadn't thrown some sort of tantrum yet. But what was the point? Not a single form of
life was present in the barren wilderness to hear her whining.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Damn right when I give a history lesson xD )
Kristen stared at him, tilting her head. "Do you know anything? Okay" She sat down and got comfortable, ready to teach. "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Pestilence, War, Famine, Death. In that order. The Green Horsemen, The Red Horseman, The Grey Horseman, and The Black Horseman. They are supposed to be worn by the Horsemen, which gives them their power. Except Death. Each ring has its own curse. Pestilence will make you go insane, but you get all of his powers. War will make you go into a blind fury destroying any and everything, but too all of his powers. Famine will make you indulge on your one true desire, but all of his powers. Death on the other hand grants you all of his power with no side effect, but if the ring comes off you die. Permanently. And his ring is known to change sizes at will to fall off of people that aren't him. Wearing any of them isn't a good idea. They connect to open the cage that Lucifer was trapped in. Nothing can get in nor out of that cage without those 4 rings together. Make sense? Taking them from him is pointless in it of itself. It's opening the cage that will stop him. It will suck him and anyone nearby into it until every life form in the general area of the entrance is inside. If you're willing to sacrifice your life and save the world but be trapped with Lucifer for all of eternity, so be it. But i doubt you're that selfless"
"So how do we open this cage? Do we need the rings" Vance asked, wanting to kill Lucy "I want to kick his arse for hurting my boyfriend. But if i get them off of him, won't he die? Because i took Deaths ring off of him, and as long as i don't put it on myself, i should be fine right?" Vance looked towards Kristen, hoping she could confirm his theory.

Light said:
( @Juju @Embaga Elder )
They could both feel something stir in the air above them, only to reveal a rift. Athena floats out of the one above Arwyn, her face stern but polite as if she were about to tell you good morning as she lays down the law. Above Inaro, Lelantos floats down, disappearing the moment after.

The woman sighs, knowing full well Death wouldn't care enough to help anyways so she summons Gabriel, Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Zaphkiel, Metatron, Samael, Sandalphon, Sariel, Raguel, Ramiel, and Azrael. They're all trapped on the symbol they're standing on and she just sighs. "Look, I need you to fight Lucifer and lock him back in his cage. Hopefully if you all fight Death might get the itch to join in too because why not have an all archangel bash if the chance is there. I don't care if you're fallen, cute, chubby, arrogant, or nice just banish Lucifer. You can either do it of your free will or I can just force you to do to it under mind control, like most things do when they're forcefully summoned. If you try anything funny against me, I'd love to show you how many times I can corrupt your existence with a few words before you make an attempt to run. You though... you'll be sticking with me for personal reasons." She stares directly at Metatron, opening a fresh new book.

Grimm stares at the display and shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah I probably should but then again we have her. She hasn't even begun to fight herself. I'll handle it soon though."
Metatron, being the Scribe of God, knew exactly which spell to get out of an angel trap. He smiled to the woman and said, "maybe next time" and the group of Archangels were gone and all of Heaven was sealed off

Death sighed and shook his head. "What on earth made you think they would do anything either? Maybe Michael... Hmm. Oh well" He turned to Grimm, smirking. "Seems like it's your turn now. Amaze me buddy"

Lucifer pressed the siren button again to get their attention. "Yeaaaah sorry to break up this lovely reunion but I'm on a schedule soooo if everyone would walk out with their hands up.... That'd be greeeat"

GingerBread said:

She shook her head sadly. "They're nothing more than a insurance. He's not actually wearing the ring. Like... On the finger wearing. Hes more.... Safe guarding! Does that make sense?" Kristen scooted away from Vance, closer to Fola. Dragging her butt on the ground.

Austria said:

EERqnyT7FDGae5MggLv_3vftRioLO-CBAnDuApdssryKNLCJnd_q9FuOGO1wkslktF8_hMG6KDaktjXyV95RGlM5gpLB7HCn4eJDQpr38nKaTxHzqWsyBnN0Rki_2YjuX48JovTJ7lKKFok9iNQ10arCBetmsLY=w280-h280-nc

Somewhere out there stretched a barren wilderness; where at day the sun ruthlessly lashes at its sands with golden tendrils and draining heat. And when night falls a bitter cold takes all warmth left by the day, and makes sleep difficult to come by while silver threads from the moon was the only natural shining light in the dark. It was day when a lone figure was roaming the drylands. Cloaked only in black and gold, she marched onwards through the sweltering heat. Strings of fiery red and orange trailed along her face, swaying as if an invisible dry breeze was passing by.

"ORDERS WERE ORDERS"

But what were orders to a child?

FOLLOWER had lost her way when she had sidetracked from the original path she was supposed to follow, and now her journey continued on grains of sand. Her once "composed" style of walking had been replaced with deep and heavy steps angrily stomping themselves on the land. In doing this she had left a visible trail of footprints.

With a lowered head and a pout on her lips, she crossed her arms tightly across her abdomen and wailed.

" It's so
hot! What am I even doing here?! This is really sucky... "

Atleast she wasn't overheating from the desert's temperature, and that she hadn't thrown some sort of tantrum yet. But what was the point? Not a single form of
life was present in the barren wilderness to hear her whining.

"She was truthfully alone and FOLLOWER had nowhere to turn too. Except for her father!" Grimm was behind her narrating and holds his arms out for a hug.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Metatron, being the Scribe of God, knew exactly which spell to get out of an angel trap. He smiled to the woman and said, "maybe next time" and the group of Archangels were gone and all of Heaven was sealed off
Death sighed and shook his head. "What on earth made you think they would do anything either? Maybe Michael... Hmm. Oh well" He turned to Grimm, smirking. "Seems like it's your turn now. Amaze me buddy"

Lucifer pressed the siren button again to get their attention. "Yeaaaah sorry to break up this lovely reunion but I'm on a schedule soooo if everyone would walk out with their hands up.... That'd be greeeat"
The woman rolls her eyes and groans. "I knew I should've taken the stupid ones only."

Grimm sighs and appears before Lucifer in chibi form. "Leave this realm now or face judgement!"

Mechanical lenses adjusted their size accordingly as FOLLOWER's entire frame tensed up at the mention of her designation. The act of turning around on her heel to face the source of the voice was executed smoothly, despite having kicked up a light spray of sand into the air during the process.

She was taken aback at the appearance of a man standing before her with arms outstretched.

" How the
heckie did you get here? Nothing was behind me before! I...I tried so hard on making sure that no-one was following me so-- " FOLLOWER exclaimed, her body reacting in such a surprised manner that she had jumped back away from their waiting embrace. However her systems displayed nor sensed any hostility coming from them...

" Wait, huh?
Fath...Dad? "

FOLLOWER was absolutely certain that relations such as
that were never established with her overwritten program.[/color]

@Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
She shook her head sadly. "They're nothing more than a insurance. He's not actually wearing the ring. Like... On the finger wearing. Hes more.... Safe guarding! Does that make sense?" Kristen scooted away from Vance, closer to Fola. Dragging her butt on the ground.
"So what if i was able to get the ring onto his finger and then take it off of him? Surely it only needs to go around the tip on the finger" Vance inquired, moving away slightly when he noticed Kristen move away from him "Would that work? because I'm pretty sure I could manage that, without dying at least"

Light said:
"She was truthfully alone and FOLLOWER had nowhere to turn too. Except for her father!" Grimm was behind her narrating and holds his arms out for a hug.
The woman rolls her eyes and groans. "I knew I should've taken the stupid ones only."

Grimm sighs and appears before Lucifer in chibi form. "Leave this realm now or face judgement!"
See, Lucifer was no fool. He knew full well Grimm would show up if Lucifer came anywhere near this place. So Grimm, having left the castle and going straight into Lucifer's hands, walking right into his already extended complete power erasal field. Lucifer smiled innocently as Grimm was forced back into his humanoid form, turned basically... Mortal. "Holy crap that was too easy wow.. see now I say leave with your hands up, you're under arrest? Not 'make empty threats as if I'm not a completely devious little shit' like honestly Grimm-Gram." Lucifer opened the back of the squad car for Grimm. "You're practically useless. Now please enter of your own accord. You're all stiiiiill under arrest. You two little purple one. Please don't make me go inside there. It's not like Death is going to stop me."

Death looked at her and shrugged. "He doesn't seem to be trying to kill anyone. Id say just comply and it'll all be easier." Death was sitting on her table, sipping a cup of tea. "If he comes in don't expect me to help all that much. Ill give you a mystical wand if that pleases you"

GingerBread said:
"So what if i was able to get the ring onto his finger and then take it off of him? Surely it only needs to go around the tip on the finger" Vance inquired, moving away slightly when he noticed Kristen move away from him "Would that work? because I'm pretty sure I could manage that, without dying at least"

The little Knight just stared. She never actually thought about that. "I honestly have no idea. I've only heard it works if it's ON, not just around. Ask Death" Kristen wrapped around Fola's leg, still trying to hide

DizjayDeathPride said:
The little Knight just stared. She never actually thought about that. "I honestly have no idea. I've only heard it works if it's ON, not just around. Ask Death" Kristen wrapped around Fola's leg, still trying to hide
Vance just looked at Kristen "Well, you're no longer useful to me" Vance created a dagger made of darkness and smiled as he held it out in front of him before placing it in his sheath "I'm going to go fight, and kill all the other knights now, We'll see if i have to kill you or not. But you've been pretty useful, so i'll probably leave you alone." Vance shrugged, not really caring "You ready to go back? Cause i'd suggest you get away from him" He motioned towards Fola "Cause you've already said, that you're not allowed to be friends with him"

Fola had been quietly mulling over everything said during this talk, he shook his head as Vance began to talk about leaving, "Is there no way she can stay here? If she goes out there with me then I risk somebody hurting her...I know we don't know each other but...I'll be in debt to you if you can find a way to do this..."

@DizjayDeathPride @GingerBread

"If i go out of this realm then you guys do too, And right now my boyfriend is getting attacked, so i don't want to have to stay here any longer than i have to" Vance thought for a second "I could just let you out of here and you could help my boyfriend, but i'm pretty sure, she doesn't want to be with just me" Vance suggested, though he assumed the girl wouldn't want to be here without Fola.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back