First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Arwyn had to speed up her own pace just to keep up with the goddess's willowy strides. While the two walked through the smoking wreckage the dragonknight thought back to what Athena had first told her when she appeared; "The many gods of war are impatient." the deity had said. She hoped that didn't mean what she thought it did.

When Athena asked her about whether or not she had allies the dragonknight almost found herself listing some of her previous comrades. Ser Sewell, "Lady" Jeene, even Pretty Paul with that flashing grin that always made the village girls swoon. But they were gone, the only thing left of them was a memory or perhaps a bloodline. That is if any of them had survived the fall of the Dawn. She shook her head as if to clear away these thoughts, there was no sense in wallowing in the past at a time like this.

"Most of my allies are long dead. Well, besides Syrax." Arwyn said sadly as she walked beside the Olympian. "But I do know of some living people that can help you... Dragon's Roar. I'm sure you have heard of them, they seem to have a talent for attracting chaos." the glimmer of a smirk appeared on her lips when she mentioned the last bit. "I have only met them recently but I believe that they have good intentions despite everything."

She sighed while she looked around the ruins of the city. "My Order had many allies and not all were mortal but they are scattered if they have not been hunted down over the years." she finished.

(Arwyn doesn't know that Ash is their leader or that they just got steamrolled by Lucy)

@Light

Tazmodo said:
Theodore watched with curiousity. "Who owns this land?" The house was just made again.
Theodore and the house disappeared, reforming 120,000 miles above the middle of the Atlantic ocean, falling fast

Light said:
( He says as the Lucifer arc is ending. )
( @DizjayDeathPride )

Kinziel runs out the room as Malren teleports away and catches the attention of Lucifer.

In front of Malren sat a girl with long black hair, actually as long as Ashlyn's with cat ears on her head and a tail. She seemed to be humming a tune similar to that of Maleficent's.
(Wait shit lol)

As Malren shaded his eyes from the glaring sun, he noticed a girl sitting in front of him, humming an unfamiliar tune. She seemed harmless enough to talk to, but, well, you never know. Though that was a point, he didn't really have much of an option, seeing as he didn't know where he even was. "Um... hello? Where am I?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Theodore and the house disappeared, reforming 120,000 miles above the middle of the Atlantic ocean, falling fast
Theodore looked down as he was falling. "THIS IS AWESOME!" He yelled as he was falling. He materialized a parachute. He remembered from one rime he went sky diving. He smiled at the memory. He landed in the water. "What's next?"

Derek and Jasmine pop out of the ground. "I wonder where Ryan is" "Does it matter?" "He's not a bad guy you don't have to hate him." "He could have killed you." "I agreed to it." "I know that's the point." "Lets just try to find Ryan." The both started walking hoping he would appear somewhere.

The elements were running wild. Forest fire appeared spontaneously in Canada. Earth quakes hit California. A tsunami was headed for Japan ready to wipe them all out. The only one missing was Gazelle.

"I-I DON'T KNOW THE WHY, I ONLY KNOW THE RESULTS! YOU NEVER GOT TO SEE WHAT I SAW, YOU NEVER GOT TO SEE THE SCARED LITTLE GIRL WHO RAN FROM HER OWN CREATIONS! YOU NEVER SAW HOW SORRY SHE WAS WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME BECAUSE OF HER! YOU NEVER SAW ANY OF IT!" Fola cleared his now sore throat as he attempted to say the words he wished to speak. They were just out of his grasp, they tickled his tounge and danced on his teeth. He wiped tears from his eyes and attempted to say them, "I saw purpose when I looked at her...I saw a kid who the world had given up on and labled a monster, and I thought, what if I was supposed to meet her to change that...I was selfish, wanted to try to fill a void in my heart by using some poor child...And it had started to work when she passed..."

@GingerBread

"So that makes up for everything she did? So if i were to be nice to one person, it would make up for the countless people i've killed?" Vance gently shook his head before holding up his now healed hand which had a scar in the middle of it "She hurt me, and i'll bet that if i didn't nullify her powers and warn her that if i died you and her would be stuck, She would've killed me. I was even trying to be nice at that point, So don't even try to tell me she was innocent. She deserved to die"

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kids can always be changed...Look at me, I used to be told that I was going to be something great, that I was a prodigy who could change the world. Now I'm just the drunk asshole at the bar...She was young enough to have a chance, and I don't get why you can't see that..." He shook his head and closed his eyes, attempting to calm himself, he looked back at Vance once he was done, "Anyways, I stand by what I said, she could have changed...She had a chance."

@GingerBread

"Well you can keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night, but it's best not to lie to yourself" Vance started to walk away, not wanting to continue this, in his eyes, pointless discussion "Don't drink yourself to death, and Watch out for Lucy, I'll need cannon fodder when i fight him" He called out as he walked away and stepped into a nearby shadow before using it to teleport back to Sage.

@LokiofSP @djinnamon

Vance walked over to Sage and sat down next to him "Sorry for taking so long, i got into a argument, Lucy killed some little girl and this guy was having a go at me for not caring. I mean she stabbed me through the hand and then he tries to tell me she's innocent, She was also one of the knights of hell"

@djinnamon

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Simple. How do you feel about them? And why? Why aren't you all a big old happy family?"
"Now why on earth would they be angry with you sweetie? You could do no wrong"

Luci got up, his arms extended. "Come here"

Lucifer nodded. "Your boyfriend wants to be complete. And if I help he will join me." Lucifer extended his hand and a little white dense orb appeared, floating. "Do you know what this is?"
The girl with white hair let's out a long and dragged out sigh. "Uuuuggghh. Why so I have to talk about them? They're okay, Ashlyn's all nice and shit and has a guild. Little miss shy is a low key killer.... miss shut in is as curious as ever and she who shall not be named is your everyday soul stealing chick. What else do you want from me pops?" She rests her hands on her head and gives him an expectant look.

She begins to back away and has a rise in interest towards her feet. Her voice becomes a whisper and that whisper becomes a dust particle away from inaudible sound. "Well... I don't know.. I like them all... they're nice to me and don't force me to talk... or show my face... or make public appearances... or leave the safety of my home much... or... umm... can I go home now? Well um.. if that's okay with you, no rush."

Ashlyn folds her arms over her chest and looks to the side as she approaches Lucifer. Walking into her arms as she lets out her tears, Ashlyn was a 22 year old still afraid of the dark.

The witch stares at the orb and raises an eyebrow. "First off he's not my boy friend, that's weird, this has been a 36 hour friendship. Second off, no I don't but I'd like to find out." She approaches Lucifer and begins to lazily jump for the orb as he holds it above her head. "C'mon.... Gimme."

@Light[/URL]
"We're looking for Ashlyn Van Fen'rir too stop a possible war. The war gods in the deity realm are always ready to pick a fight over the littlest of things and they're using the abduction of the ruler of the deity as an excuse. They intend too unnecessarily wage war upon the Mortal Realm." Lelantos decides to speak up this time after he clears his throat. "So bringing us to whomever is charge in the guild and uniting their forces is quite urgent."

Austria said:

AZsuS9BXkB50QqAp1YcYSm4cD-mE36C4VHXtnFDzp4dRWLj7vnb-VSwdcwtFuI2tpy4dYc5BY9AHCZc8yoNZUo9Z8XhB_lZrU9-uBH50r2inXyuv2yf8aLIaT2zVOm6SDOdb0Qz3lNJsVXi3Uw6ERogXTXv9lKs=w280-h280-nc

ORDERS: "Escape"

MODE: "IDLE"

When a blue sphere with sadness etched into its face began to develop beneath her feet, she was tempted on stomping down on it. But even if she had done that she would most likely have just thumped her black foot against the grains of sand and not with the blue ball, no matter how solid it looked. The temptation passed by without being taken. The man before her had returned to his original form, a form that suited him more than the ball that looked like it was feeling the blues.

" I just want to adopt you. Why aren't you complying? "

FOLLOWER crossed her arms across her chest and her lips pursed into a straight line.

" Because I
don't have to! You're really weird and a bit gross. "

There was also the matter with her systems on this situation, the male was not one
or any of her commanders. Complying to him was not absolutely necessary then.

@Light

Grimm's lower lip quiver at her words. The sky, ground, and even them turn grey. Tears start to fall from Grimm's face, he just wanted to adopt her. He even got her the adoption papers rather than making her walk to the nearest adoption center to get them herself.

Juju said:
Arwyn had to speed up her own pace just to keep up with the goddess's willowy strides. While the two walked through the smoking wreckage the dragonknight thought back to what Athena had first told her when she appeared; "The many gods of war are impatient." the deity had said. She hoped that didn't mean what she thought it did.
When Athena asked her about whether or not she had allies the dragonknight almost found herself listing some of her previous comrades. Ser Sewell, "Lady" Jeene, even Pretty Paul with that flashing grin that always made the village girls swoon. But they were gone, the only thing left of them was a memory or perhaps a bloodline. That is if any of them had survived the fall of the Dawn. She shook her head as if to clear away these thoughts, there was no sense in wallowing in the past at a time like this.

"Most of my allies are long dead. Well, besides Syrax." Arwyn said sadly as she walked beside the Olympian. "But I do know of some living people that can help you... Dragon's Roar. I'm sure you have heard of them, they seem to have a talent for attracting chaos." the glimmer of a smirk appeared on her lips when she mentioned the last bit. "I have only met them recently but I believe that they have good intentions despite everything."

She sighed while she looked around the ruins of the city. "My Order had many allies and not all were mortal but they are scattered if they have not been hunted down over the years." she finished.

(Arwyn doesn't know that Ash is their leader or that they just got steamrolled by Lucy)

@Light
"Yes...a few of my allies are here to find Dragon's Roar." Athena carefully looks around for any threats. "First we'll retrieve your ally Syrax and then we'll accompany them. Are you alright with that?"

Lotusy said:
(Wait shit lol)
As Malren shaded his eyes from the glaring sun, he noticed a girl sitting in front of him, humming an unfamiliar tune. She seemed harmless enough to talk to, but, well, you never know. Though that was a point, he didn't really have much of an option, seeing as he didn't know where he even was. "Um... hello? Where am I?"
"Ah... Malren you're here." The woman gets up and turns around, exactly the same age as Ashlyn. "Tell me... do you know of the Van Fen'rir tragedy that occured 15 years ago?" A small smile grows upon her face. She slowly makes her way over to him, her red eyes jabbing into his. Her red eyes were similar to that of Ashlyn and the girl with white hair he's seen twice in the memories. Her black hair was the same shade as the girl whom summoned the snake and Olympians from the flash back. "If not... I'm eager to tell you."

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Vance walked over to Sage and sat down next to him "Sorry for taking so long, i got into a argument, Lucy killed some little girl and this guy was having a go at me for not caring. I mean she stabbed me through the hand and then he tries to tell me she's innocent, She was also one of the knights of hell"

@djinnamon
Sage wanted to say something but after so long they finally stopped fighting and he didn't want to bring up anything that could cause a fight. " Oh I see , its ok. " She said smiling at him , albeit weakly.

Vance noticed Sage's voice sounded weak, as if what she didn't agree with it "It doesn't sound like it's okay" Vance smiled at Sage before he started looking directly in front of himself

@djinnamon

Sage shook her head. " No really its ok. " She said , her voice stronger as she trailed her finger on Vance's bicep. She smiled him and cocked her head to the side. @GingerBread

Inaro sighs, hold on he said as he starts floating and he crosses his legs in a meditation state. He begins focusing on Ashlyn trying to sense her for the sake of stopping a war. @Light

Light said:
The girl with white hair let's out a long and dragged out sigh. "Uuuuggghh. Why so I have to talk about them? They're okay, Ashlyn's all nice and shit and has a guild. Little miss shy is a low key killer.... miss shut in is as curious as ever and she who shall not be named is your everyday soul stealing chick. What else do you want from me pops?" She rests her hands on her head and gives him an expectant look.
She begins to back away and has a rise in interest towards her feet. Her voice becomes a whisper and that whisper becomes a dust particle away from inaudible sound. "Well... I don't know.. I like them all... they're nice to me and don't force me to talk... or show my face... or make public appearances... or leave the safety of my home much... or... umm... can I go home now? Well um.. if that's okay with you, no rush."

Ashlyn folds her arms over her chest and looks to the side as she approaches Lucifer. Walking into her arms as she lets out her tears, Ashlyn was a 22 year old still afraid of the dark.

The witch stares at the orb and raises an eyebrow. "First off he's not my boy friend, that's weird, this has been a 36 hour friendship. Second off, no I don't but I'd like to find out." She approaches Lucifer and begins to lazily jump for the orb as he holds it above her head. "C'mon.... Gimme."

"We're looking for Ashlyn Van Fen'rir too stop a possible war. The war gods in the deity realm are always ready to pick a fight over the littlest of things and they're using the abduction of the ruler of the deity as an excuse. They intend too unnecessarily wage war upon the Mortal Realm." Lelantos decides to speak up this time after he clears his throat. "So bringing us to whomever is charge in the guild and uniting their forces is quite urgent."

Grimm's lower lip quiver at her words. The sky, ground, and even them turn grey. Tears start to fall from Grimm's face, he just wanted to adopt her. He even got her the adoption papers rather than making her walk to the nearest adoption center to get them herself.

"Yes...a few of my allies are here to find Dragon's Roar." Athena carefully looks around for any threats. "First we'll retrieve your ally Syrax and then we'll accompany them. Are you alright with that?"

"Ah... Malren you're here." The woman gets up and turns around, exactly the same age as Ashlyn. "Tell me... do you know of the Van Fen'rir tragedy that occured 15 years ago?" A small smile grows upon her face. She slowly makes her way over to him, her red eyes jabbing into his. Her red eyes were similar to that of Ashlyn and the girl with white hair he's seen twice in the memories. Her black hair was the same shade as the girl whom summoned the snake and Olympians from the flash back. "If not... I'm eager to tell you."
Lucifer nodded along, listening. "Well now. How do you personally feel about them. Especially she that shall not be named"

Lucifer nodded. "Interesting.. do you want anything? Besides going home?"

Luci held her, patting her back, shushing her, calming her. "There there. It'll all be okay"

Lucifer shook his head, the orb disappearing. "Not until you finish"

djinnamon said:
Sage shook her head. " No really its ok. " She said , her voice stronger as she trailed her finger on Vance's bicep. She smiled him and cocked her head to the side. @GingerBread
"If you say so" Vance shrugged before wrapping an arm around Sage and pulling her closer. "I'm still kinda confused that your parents were fine with you having a child with me, since they seem to dislike me" Vance pulled Sage slightly closer to him, smiling as he did "I guess they really want grandchildren"

@djinnamon

GingerBread said:
"If you say so" Vance shrugged before wrapping an arm around Sage and pulling her closer. "I'm still kinda confused that your parents were fine with you having a child with me, since they seem to dislike me" Vance pulled Sage slightly closer to him, smiling as he did "I guess they really want grandchildren"

@djinnamon
" Well yes they really want grandchildren and also they respect my decisions. " he said ,

"We will help in any way we can" Arywn said. "He is back this way." As they were talking a nearby roar sounded above the blackened buildings, heralding the wyvern's victory over the demonic creature. The dragonknight motioned for the goddess to follow before heading towards where the sound came from.

The dragon was tearing at the monster's corpse by the time Arwyn rounded the corner and snarled instinctively whenever he sensed the two approach. Although there was still a wild light glinting in the depths of his eyes the wyvern seemed to have calmed down now that his opponent lay dead. To the common observer it even seemed as if the dragon was about to attack. However, the queer light vanished whenever Syrax blinked and the savage glare was replaced by the two familiar golden discs flecked with blood.

"The knight got away..." He growled, once again telepathically communicating with his companion. " It teleported away like a coward."

Arwyn wiped away some of the gore clinging onto his snout and smiled reassuringly before showing him some of her memories concerning the conversation with Athena.

"We will avenge these people. These demons will pay sorely for what they have done... but there is something that must be done first." she muttered before climbing onto his back.

"Lead the way, Athena." she said to the Olympian.

@Light

@Light[/URL]
Juju said:
"We will help in any way we can" Arywn said. "He is back this way." As they were talking a nearby roar sounded above the blackened buildings, heralding the wyvern's victory over the demonic creature. The dragonknight motioned for the goddess to follow before heading towards where the sound came from.
The dragon was tearing at the monster's corpse by the time Arwyn rounded the corner and snarled instinctively whenever he sensed the two approach. Although there was still a wild light glinting in the depths of his eyes the wyvern seemed to have calmed down now that his opponent lay dead. To the common observer it even seemed as if the dragon was about to attack. However, the queer light vanished whenever Syrax blinked and the savage glare was replaced by the two familiar golden discs flecked with blood.

"The knight got away..." He growled, once again telepathically communicating with his companion. " It teleported away like a coward."

Arwyn wiped away some of the gore clinging onto his snout and smiled reassuringly before showing him some of her memories concerning the conversation with Athena.

"We will avenge these people. These demons will pay sorely for what they have done... but there is something that must be done first." she muttered before climbing onto his back.

"Lead the way, Athena." she said to the Olympian.

@Light
Ashlyn couldn't be sensed since she was locked away in another realm guarded by Lucifer.

"So... did you reach her?" Asteria raises an eyebrow, curious to see the potential of Inaro. Athena appears beside Asteria with the addition of Arwyn and Syrax. "Hello..."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer nodded along, listening. "Well now. How do you personally feel about them. Especially she that shall not be named"
Lucifer nodded. "Interesting.. do you want anything? Besides going home?"

Luci held her, patting her back, shushing her, calming her. "There there. It'll all be okay"

Lucifer shook his head, the orb disappearing. "Not until you finish"
"They're okay and I don't like her. Simple." The woman shrugs and runs her hand through her hair.

The shy girl swiftly nods her head. "Yes I'm fine..n Thank you." After she says her sentence that was far too low to have sound waves exit her mouth, she hides behind one one of her wings. She still believed that childish thought of, if you can't see them they can't see you. It was a comforting thought and that's why she held on to it.

"I want to go home." Ashlyn was pushing herself into him to evade the darkness all around.

The witch rolls her eyes and turns to Ryan. "Fine."

Light said:
Ashlyn couldn't be sensed since she was locked away in another realm guarded by Lucifer.
"So... did you reach her?" Asteria raises an eyebrow, curious to see the potential of Inaro. Athena appears beside Asteria with the addition of Arwyn and Syrax. "Hello..."

"They're okay and I don't like her. Simple." The woman shrugs and runs her hand through her hair.

The shy girl swiftly nods her head. "Yes I'm fine..n Thank you." After she says her sentence that was far too low to have sound waves exit her mouth, she hides behind one one of her wings. She still believed that childish thought of, if you can't see them they can't see you. It was a comforting thought and that's why she held on to it.

"I want to go home." Ashlyn was pushing herself into him to evade the darkness all around.

The witch rolls her eyes and turns to Ryan. "Fine."
"But... Why? Why don't you Iike her?"

Lucifer looked around. "Where did you go? Are you still here? Hello? I just want a hug" he opened his arms and closed his eyes "my eyes are closed please come out"

Luci shook his head. "I can't. Its being occupied while I torment your followers. But here" a little light flicked off of his shoulder, illuminating the room with a dim glow, similar to an old school poetry bar. "Does this help?"

Luci smiled and sat back, watching patiently

DizjayDeathPride said:
"But... Why? Why don't you Iike her?"
Lucifer looked around. "Where did you go? Are you still here? Hello? I just want a hug" he opened his arms and closed his eyes "my eyes are closed please come out"

Luci shook his head. "I can't. Its being occupied while I torment your followers. But here" a little light flicked off of his shoulder, illuminating the room with a dim glow, similar to an old school poetry bar. "Does this help?"

Luci smiled and sat back, watching patiently
"I don't like her because she's always plotting ways to get us killed, she's untrustworthy, and deceitful. Can I go now?" She starts to play with her hair.

While Lucifer's eyes were closed he could feel a sudden thump on his body. Once he opens his eyes he could see the shy girl clinging to him with a hug. "I-I'm out..."

Ashlyn backs away and slowly stops crying. "Stop it and let us go!"

The witch begins to work on Ryan's body.

Light said:
"I don't like her because she's always plotting ways to get us killed, she's untrustworthy, and deceitful. Can I go now?" LucShe starts to play with her hair.
While Lucifer's eyes were closed he could feel a sudden thump on his body. Once he opens his eyes he could see the shy girl clinging to him with a hug. "I-I'm out..."

Ashlyn backs away and slowly stops crying. "Stop it and let us go!"

The witch begins to work on Ryan's body.
Lucifer nodded. "Interesting... Now tell me. How did.. this" He waved his hand over her "Come about. The whole... separation?"

Luci hugged the girl back. "Do you feel better now dear?"

Lucifer shook his head. "I can't do that just yet. I need to gain more information. So, tell me what I want to know"

The last clone just watched, fascinated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back