• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Light said:
Bacchus scratches his chin. "She's on a separate island taking care of a guild masters meeting."
ivan curls my tail around my waist "ah ok so how soon until she's back?"

[QUOTE="blood wolf]ivan curls my tail around my waist "ah ok so how soon until she's back?"

[/QUOTE]
"No I don'she should be here soon. Maybe by tonight." Bacchus shrugs."Woud you like some water?"

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"please? and thank you"

[/QUOTE]
Bacchus touches a cup and hands it to him. The cup instantly filling with water.

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"please? and thank you"

[/QUOTE]
Bacchus touches a cup and hands it to him. The cup instantly filling with water.

@blood wolf[/URL] @CelticSol @macaron @Cadin shadow lord @Pumpkakun @Federoff @Wings @Xriel @Mashiro Shiina @Afrobrony @Daimao @Elitepikachuu I tagged you all to let you know that once all the other guild members show up the plot will be cleaned off. Not forgotten, I'll make a timeskip post to Isabel addressing everyone about the rank up test and whom wants to take it so even if you got you can jump back in as if we were on page 1 of this rp. Same goes for Excidium members except Mist will be addressing you at Excidium. )

Ivan hears someone or something outside and says to my self "i hope this place is well fortified."

Gart walked into the bar, "yeah, and I've got eyes everywhere, I know what's coming before it gets here," he sat down at the bar and looked at Ivan and Bacchus, "my usual please Bach" (rum)

((@blood wolf @Light))

ivan jumps a little at the sudden sight of gart "cool but pls don't startle me like that"

Gart shrugs, "possibly, but I doubt it, I left for a bit for research reasons, I returned just a few minutes ago"

ivan nods then twitches my ear as he hears something "hey do you guys hear that?"

Gart frowns and stands up, u clipping the small metal rod, about the length of his forearm, from the clip on his thigh, "no, but I doubt it's friendly,"

ivan draws his wolfsbane gladius broad sword preping for a fight

"what do you think it is?"

[QUOTE="blood wolf]ivan sheaths his blade raising an eyebrow "how are you so calm right now?"

[/QUOTE]
Bacchus shrugs. "Because I'm a god. Your affairs don't concern me that much."

ivan irratatedly growls then sighs defeated "so is there an open room,and if there is could you show me the way?"

[QUOTE="blood wolf]ivan irratatedly growls then sighs defeated "so is there an open room,and if there is could you show me the way?"

[/QUOTE]
"The rooms are on the second floor." He points upstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back