• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde shrugs, "Doesn't matter to me, which ever I would be chosen by will work for me I trust Isabell's judgement."

[/QUOTE]
"That is if you make it all the way to the top. You should hope you get the one with the Cat, dragon, and demon trait. Dark Isabel may be extremely rude and uncaring but once you become her knight she sees you as a possession and dragons are very possessive. So she would be ready to fight for you by instinct. The cat one is the first Isabel, the one you know the most. She's a pretty nice girl. Royal Isabel is even nicer. She does make you want to protect her because of her caring personality so it makes the job of being her knight a desire." Bacchus frowns. "Now for the witch and deity trait. Apex Isabel... has a terrible superiority complex and will think of all of us as just toys. Which is dangerous especially if you're a leader. She's a new and never seen before species of deity. One that's mana was made to slay other deities. She's not a bad girl she just thinks to highly of herself. Now for the worst to be tagged up with, Witch Isabella. She's a very shy creature. Not a bad person at all. It's not her you have to worry about it's her mana. Witch mana... it has a mind of its own and constantly tried to persuade the user into doing its bidding. Her knight will never be able to tell whether or not the mana is whispering things into her ear because ancient witch language can only be heard and translated by those born out of a witches womb. Whats worse is that her witch mana seems to be stronger and more potent then others. My guess on why is because witch mana has been passed down from generation to generation from a grand witch in her bloodline. It might've evolved each time to make itself stronger and more persuasive to its user. It feeds off the life force and mana of others so it isn't good to touch it. Just a warning...."

Looking to back and forth between the two of them she smiled slightly, "I'm glad that I'm in the right place. My name is Danica, Danica Ravenheart." She looked back and forth between them again for a second, her eyes meeting the man's. "I don't know where my abilities come from, but I think we have a little in common." Before they could replay, she turned her gaze over to the fireplace in the corner. After a second or two the unlit wood sprang to like with a burst of flame.

[QUOTE="Danica Ravenheart]Looking to back and forth between the two of them she smiled slightly, "I'm glad that I'm in the right place. My name is Danica, Danica Ravenheart." She looked back and forth between them again for a second, her eyes meeting the man's. "I don't know where my abilities come from, but I think we have a little in common." Before they could replay, she turned her gaze over to the fireplace in the corner. After a second or two the unlit wood sprang to like with a burst of flame.

[/QUOTE]
Bacchus raises an eyebrow. "It seems we have a lot of fire experts here. Tell me, Danica are you interested in joining?"

@Light

''So, Bacchus...since you have more experience with...everything in general, I'd like to ask you: If you had my abilities , which one would you enhance: physical condition, magic resistance or the power of my organic weapons?'' asked Aeron.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
''So, Bacchus...since you have more experience with...everything in general, I'd like to ask you: If you had my abilities , which one would you enhance: physical condition, magic resistance or the power of my organic weapons?'' asked Aeron.
"It would be best to enhance physical condition. It will help you all around. A mage wont be able to hit you wih magic if you have a rough exterior and magic resistance and a hand to hand combat user can't overpower you." Bacchus cleans cups. "Maybe you should try to rank up as well. Only two members have ranked up so far."

''Good point, thank you for the overview'' said Aeron. ''Oh, I also heared the Monkey King has been spotted... For some reason many people seem annoyed when I ask them about him... Do you know anything about him Bacchus?'' asked Aeron. He heared many different things about the guy but Bacchus was a very informed god, so he considered that he should ask him.

@Light

''If even you have that reaction...that means he must really be hard to swallow...Is he powerful at least?'' asked Aeron, which seemed a little disappointed.

@Light

Zan

Turning his head towards the fireplace after hearing the flame roar to life. He looked back to Danica and nodded approvingly, "Very good, I had a hard time learning that, I always used to end up making the wood explode."

Fayde put his hand in his pockets, "Believe me I have the skills to be a second command, If she decides to choose great if not I'll be fine besides I'm just in this for the ride."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan
Turning his head towards the fireplace after hearing the flame roar to life. He looked back to Danica and nodded approvingly, "Very good, I had a hard time learning that, I always used to end up making the wood explode."

Fayde put his hand in his pockets, "Believe me I have the skills to be a second command, If she decides to choose great if not I'll be fine besides I'm just in this for the ride."

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds like something Dark Isabel would say. Speaking of her, she's the key to making it to the Second Class member rank. I can tell you what the test is if you're interested."

''By the way, would I be a good candidate for Witch Isabel? Considering that I resist to magic and burn away mana?'' asked Aeron, still disappointed that the Monkey Kning he wanted to meet was different from what he expected.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]''By the way, would I be a good candidate for Witch Isabel? Considering that I resist to magic and burn away mana?'' asked Aeron, still disappointed that the Monkey Kning he wanted to meet was different from what he expected.

[/QUOTE]
"Well.... that depends. Being around it is dangerous but with you... you should be fine. I'd still advise you to steer clear from touching it. Witch mana isn't like regular mana so who knows what would happen if it came in contact with you. We can't be sure. Also it isn't completely about mana as well its about personality compatibility. Witch Isabel is extremely shy and will hide from you for hours."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde shrugged, "The more I know the better, What's the test gonna be like?"

[/QUOTE]
"A game of tag. She'll set you far away from the guild and she'll take dragon form. If you can survive the night without using magic and make it back to the guild without her catching you. You can rank up." Bacchus nods. ( Gtg for a couple hours. )

"Simple enough I don't use magic to control essence so it's really quite easy." Fayde said thinking the challenge over already planning ways to get through the task the only variables being how far and what paths would be available to him.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]"Simple enough I don't use magic to control essence so it's really quite easy." Fayde said thinking the challenge over already planning ways to get through the task the only variables being how far and what paths would be available to him.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. She will be attacking."

"Figured as much." Was all Fayde said before turning back inside, "Well now that this mess is over let's get back to the bar."

ivan knocks on the door to the guild house of dragon's roar "hello? is this the guild house for the guild dragon's roar?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]"Figured as much." Was all Fayde said before turning back inside, "Well now that this mess is over let's get back to the bar."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="blood wolf]ivan knocks on the door to the guild house of dragon's roar

[/QUOTE]
Bacchus nods and opens the doors. "Hello?"

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"hi my name is ivan stormblood and i'd like to join your guild"

[/QUOTE]
Bacchus nods. "Yes you may join. The guild leader is out right now. Where do you come from?" Bacchus heads back to the bar.

"i come from a forest very far from here called the blood woods" ivan walks into the guild house and stares in awe "i never knew this place was so big!"

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"i come from a forest very far from here called the blood woods" ivan walks into the guild house and stares in awe "i never knew this place was so big!"

[/QUOTE]
The ground floor has several rooms. The main room with the bar. Other rooms with a kitchen, an arcade, t.v, indoor basketball court, soccer feild, and football feild. Indoor hot tub, medic wing, outdoor pool, music room, and several other rooms waiting to be filled.

The second floor has rooms for the members with built in bathrooms.

The third floor has the meeting rooms and rooms for the ranked members. It also has the mission board.

The fourth floor is for the guild master Isabel.

Light said:
The ground floor has several rooms. The main room with the bar. Other rooms with a kitchen, an arcade, t.v, indoor basketball court, soccer feild, and football feild. Indoor hot tub, medic wing, outdoor pool, music room, and several other rooms waiting to be filled.
The second floor has rooms for the members with built in bathrooms.

The third floor has the meeting rooms and rooms for the ranked members. It also has the mission board.

The fourth floor is for the guild master Isabel.
ivan wistles lowly " so where is the guild leader?"

[QUOTE="blood wolf]ivan wistles lowly " so where is the guild leader?"

[/QUOTE]
Bacchus scratches his chin. "She's on a separate island taking care of a guild masters meeting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back