• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

A man knocked the door down and said something about being the new guild leader. ''Well, well...who do we have here? The place for mentally disordered people is at the western part of the city ...'' said Aeron, harshly ironic.

@Light

''Bacchus, do you happen to know who this lunatic is?'' asked Aeron. He was a little confused, he let the guy pass since he didn't do anything worth getting angry for. At least for the moment.

@Light

@Light[/URL]
"That would be Krios. The Leech Andriod. He steals the powers from those he kills and he's good with the dual blades. He has these nasty nano insects that enters the enemies pores and attaches themselves to vital organs." Bacchus sighs. "Hey Krios! Our guild leader hates it when others go up on her floor! Stay away from it."

"I'm your guild leader now and you all listen to me." Krios continues walking up.

Fayde appears in front of Krios somehow getting around Bacchus's hold, "I will say this only once, turn around and leave or face the consequences of your hubris."

Zan looked at Bacchus, "Please let me go...not to the island which sounds ridiculously far away but so I can keep this creep from tearing up the place."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde appears in front of Krios somehow getting around Bacchus's hold, "I will say this only once, turn around and leave or face the consequences of your hubris."
Zan looked at Bacchus, "Please let me go...not to the island which sounds ridiculously far away but so I can keep this creep from tearing up the place."

[/QUOTE]
Bacchus shrugs and lets them go.

Krios laughs. "How about no. Why don't you sit down your guild leader has a couple things to do."

Fayde

"Wrong answer." Fayde's foot was planted against Krios' chest and with an effortless push sent him flying right back out of he door, leaping down to the entryway Fayde stepped through, his eyes alight with anger. A cage made of stone rose from the ground and connected each bar in a complicated pattern, "Why do you suddenly think you can walk into a guild and proclaim yourself leader, are you that confident in you abilities, is are you just stupid?"

Zan slid off of his barstool and ran over to the doorway, drawing Kensei and waiting ready just in case this 'Krios' tried to pull something watching everything...just in case.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde
"Wrong answer." Fayde's foot was planted against Krios' chest and with an effortless push sent him flying right back out of he door, leaping down to the entryway Fayde stepped through, his eyes alight with anger. A cage made of stone rose from the ground and connected each bar in a complicated pattern, "Why do you suddenly think you can walk into a guild and proclaim yourself leader, are you that confident in you abilities, is are you just stupid?"

Zan slid off of his barstool and ran over to the doorway, drawing Kensei and waiting ready just in case this 'Krios' tried to pull something watching everything...just in case.

[/QUOTE]
Krios chuckled and got up. Fayde's can no longer feel his leg and it went completely limp. He touches the stone cage and uses explosion magic to blow it apart. He continues to walk up the stairs. "Now that my nano insects are inside you. One false move like thay again and I'll blow your leg off from the inside."

Fayde was down on one knee but didn't look phased, "That's cute." An arm of stone shot over Fayde's shoulder and grabbed the android before pulling him back to it's root, slamming him into the ground, but it didn't stop there. No the ground Krios hit rose up under him and turned itself back down sandwiching him between the ground and it it retracted and as it did yet another pillar knocked him straight up before four shot out of the ground and converged on him slamming into him and themselves in an explosion of stone.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde was down on one knee but didn't look phased, "That's cute." An arm of stone shot over Fayde's shoulder and grabbed the android before pulling him back to it's root, slamming him into the ground, but it didn't stop there. No the ground Krios hit rose up under him and turned itself back down sandwiching him between the ground and it it retracted and as it did yet another pillar knocked him straight up before four shot out of the ground and converged on him slamming into him and themselves in an explosion of stone.

[/QUOTE]
Krios's body lay destroyed and the nano insects exit Fayde's leg.

Bacchus nods his head in approval. "Some good work there. You should talk to Isabel about a rank up."

''What the hell...that guy wanted to be a leader with that level of strength? That's just sad...Good job, Fayde!'' said Aeron.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]''What the hell...that guy wanted to be a leader with that level of strength? That's just sad...Good job, Fayde!'' said Aeron.
@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

[/QUOTE]
"Did you know your abilities get a boost when you're ranked up?" Bacchus chuckles.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
''Huh...that's new to me...how so?'' asked Aeron, rather curious.
Once the guild leader ranks you up your given the option to boost the power of one of your abilities.

Zan blinked at the scene, "Yeah good job...but I only have one ability Bacchus so does that mean I as a whole would be boosted?"

Fayde stood up shaking his leg to get feeling back then shrugged, "Pure will, I've been around so long ice developed a strength of will that cane shatter mountains like glass, believe me I've done it." Fayde turned away from Krios' remains, "I doubt anyone's going to want to see that." He said gesturing over his shoulder. As if on cue the groun d below Krios flipped over like a trapdoor Krios' body disappearing. "I'll take that into consideration Bacchus, I intended to get ranked up anyways."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan blinked at the scene, "Yeah good job...but I only have one ability Bacchus so does that mean I as a whole would be boosted?"
Fayde stood up shaking his leg to get feeling back then shrugged, "Pure will, I've been around so long ice developed a strength of will that cane shatter mountains like glass, believe me I've done it." Fayde turned away from Krios' remains, "I doubt anyone's going to want to see that." He said gesturing over his shoulder. As if on cue the groun d below Krios flipped over like a trapdoor Krios' body disappearing. "I'll take that into consideration Bacchus, I intended to get ranked up anyways."

[/QUOTE]
"Yes you would be boosted as a whole." Bacchhs looks at Fayde. "The rank up test isn't easy."

Zan smiled, "Alright! I'm gonna get ranked up.....I wonder what the guild ranks are can you tell me?"

Fayde shrugged looking at Bacchus, "I would hope its difficult I don't want to be ranked among people who barely earned their title."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan smiled, "Alright! I'm gonna get ranked up.....I wonder what the guild ranks are can you tell me?"
Fayde shrugged looking at Bacchus, "I would hope its difficult I don't want to be ranked among people who barely earned their title."

[/QUOTE]
"Well the ranks go like this. Member, Second class, Grand Mage, Elite, S-class, then the top 5 whom will be the leaders right hand people. One right hand person to each of her split personalities. Each one of the five will fill a different role in it. One for the cat shape shifter trait, one for the dragon trait, one for the demon trait, one for the witch trait, and one for the deity or god trait. Each one of them will recieve a blessing from the personality they work under."

She walks up to the two that are talking about guild ranks. She traveled a long way to get here and didn't know for sure if in fact she found the right place. Since the two people here were talking about the Dragon's Roar guild, then they may know what she needed to so. She stood waiting for a pause in the conversation. "Excuse me, your talking about Dragon's Roar, do you know where I could find out more about the guild?"

[QUOTE="Danica Ravenheart]She walks up to the two that are talking about guild ranks. She traveled a long way to get here and didn't know for sure if in fact she found the right place. Since the two people here were talking about the Dragon's Roar guild, then they may know what she needed to so. She stood waiting for a pause in the conversation. "Excuse me, your talking about Dragon's Roar, do you know where I could find out more about the guild?"

[/QUOTE]
The 96 year old bartender chuckles. "Well I hear they're always accepting and love to meet new people. If you're looking for them maybe I could show you where." The old man laughs. "Oh no. Silly me, I apologize I was playing cruel joke. This is Dragons Roar. I'm Bacchus. You are?"

Fayde nods, I think I may identify best with demon Isabell I am much like a demon. Except I'm not bound to Hell, or anything for that matter I bind myself." Fayde looked over at the red haired girl then to Bacchus as he played his little joke, though all that he said was true.

Zan nodded at Bacchus and Fayde's words, "I'd like to try for Diety Isabell, my current strongest power comes from the fire god Enshin himself, and I can gain more godly blessings as I go....but I like fire the most. I'm naturally attuned to fire actually, which is why I got that blessing as easily as I did." Zan turned his attention to the feminine voice that he heard and gasped, "Wow........uh we are Dragon's roar......the guild."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde nods, I think I may identify best with demon Isabell I am much like a demon. Except I'm not bound to Hell, or anything for that matter I bind myself." Fayde looked over at the red haired girl then to Bacchus as he played his little joke, though all that he said was true.
Zan nodded at Bacchus and Fayde's words, "I'd like to try for Diety Isabell, my current strongest power comes from the fire god Enshin himself, and I can gain more godly blessings as I go....but I like fire the most. I'm naturally attuned to fire actually, which is why I got that blessing as easily as I did." Zan turned his attention to the feminine voice that he heard and gasped, "Wow........uh we are Dragon's roar......the guild."

[/QUOTE]
The bartender thinks for a minute. "Actually the one with the demon trait would be Royal Isabel the nicest and most forgiving out of them all. I think you mistook the traits. You meant you wanted to work with Dark Isabel? She carries the dragon trait."

Fayde shrugs, "Doesn't matter to me, which ever I would be chosen by will work for me I trust Isabell's judgement."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back