• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan
After training most of the day Zan could be seen strolling towards the bar, that is until he saw Crickett and began bounding over with a goofy smile on his face. He wrapped her up in a hug, "Hey Crickett!"

Vramiel

Sitting in a chair near the bar reading a book Fayde visibly tensed as he felt the boundary between worlds rupture he almost looked like he was wincing in pain.

[/QUOTE]
The bartender walks over. "You alright?"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan
After training most of the day Zan could be seen strolling towards the bar, that is until he saw Crickett and began bounding over with a goofy smile on his face. He wrapped her up in a hug, "Hey Crickett!"

Vramiel

Sitting in a chair near the bar reading a book Fayde visibly tensed as he felt the boundary between worlds rupture he almost looked like he was wincing in pain.

[/QUOTE]
Crickett takes that glass of sweet tea. While picking it up, a stranger comes and wraps his arms around her. "Oh hey Zan." She waved. "You nearly made me drop my glass." She smiled.

Zan blinked and removed his hands gingerly, "Sorry I got excited, how've you been today do anything fun?"

Fayde looked at the elderly man for once a clear emotion evident in his eyes, fear. "Something very large and incredibly dangerous just fell into our world."

( 11 AM )

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan blinked and removed his hands gingerly, "Sorry I got excited, how've you been today do anything fun?"
Fayde looked at the elderly man for once a clear emotion evident in his eyes, fear. "Something very large and incredibly dangerous just fell into our world."

[/QUOTE]
"You'd be surpised. It happens a lot all the time." The bartender chuckles.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan blinked and removed his hands gingerly, "Sorry I got excited, how've you been today do anything fun?"

[/QUOTE]
Crickett laughed. "Nope. Trying to make sure, we dont piss off Isabella by not destroying the guild."

Crickett shrugged. "Yeah but that would be pretty easy as everyone is right here." She used her arm to gesture towards all the people around the bar.

Afrobrony said:
(Is everyone on the island now?)
( Yes Mist is leading you to the building on the island where the meeting will be held and the rooms they can stay in since its late night. Go to he neutral tab. )

Zan nodded, "yeah even angel boy is here." He said pointing to Fayde causing him to look up his one visible amethyst eye looking over the two before looking back down to his book. "I'm a celestial, not an angel. Also I was old when the world was young, at this point I am far from a boy."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan nodded, "yeah even angel boy is here." He said pointing to Fayde causing him to look up his one visible amethyst eye looking over the two before looking back down to his book. "I'm a celestial, not an angel. Also I was old when the world was young, at this point I am far from a boy."

[/QUOTE]
The bartender drank a glass of water. "Don't start fighting on me now!" He chuckled.

@Xriel

''Thank you'' said Aeron as he sat down. He heared the others saying something about wrecking the guild, but he knew they were joking so he let it pass. He shifted his attention to Berk again. ''So, for what reason did you join this guild?'' he asked, smiling.

Zan waved it off playfully, "Don't you worry I promised to protect this place I have no intention of destroying it."

Vramiel looked up at the bartender, "Likewise, what is your name by the way I haven't asked though I should have earlier."

Fayde watched the elderly man, "Well thats interesting, to have a god as your bartender.....well I guess it means we really are getting the best." He raised his cup towards the man and took a drink.

Zan looked over to the old man, "I'm more familiar with you as Dionysius brilliant work inventing wine by the way, I find it very enjoyable."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde watched the elderly man, "Well thats interesting, to have a god as your bartender.....well I guess it means we really are getting the best." He raised his cup towards the man and took a drink.
Zan looked over to the old man, "I'm more familiar with you as Dionysius brilliant work inventing wine by the way, I find it very enjoyable."

[/QUOTE]
"Well I did hint to you that I was a god when I told you I took Isabel in when she was 9 in the deity realm. She was a very... different girl." Bacchus looks at a cup.

''By the way, Bacchus... You said Isabel went to some guild meeting. Do you know anything about the other guild? Anything suspicious?'' asked Aeron, being very serious this time. The only thing he knew about Excidium was that they are mysterious...which means that he didn't really know anything about them.

@Light (sorry...I know Bacchus replied but I wasn't sure what else to say to him. Now I am xD )

@Light[/URL] (sorry...I know Bacchus replied but I wasn't sure what else to say to him. Now I am xD )
"Excidium isn't the guild you should be worrying about. We've already made an alliance with them and they headed to the guild meeting together. It's the other guilds you need to worry about. Especially Dragons Order. The strongest guild around."

Light said:
"Excidium isn't the guild you should be worrying about. We've already made an alliance with them and they headed to the guild meeting together. It's the other guilds you need to worry about. Especially Dragons Order. The strongest guild around."
Crickett's ears perked up when Bacchus was talking about the other guilds. "Dragons Order, what are they like?"

''I'm also interested in that'' said Aeron as he heared Crickett's question. For some reason he still belived Excidium was a pretty suspicious guild, but he didn't have any proof, it was just his intuition. For the moment he let the idea pass, he was interested in hearing what Bacchus had to say about the Dragon's Order guild.

@Light @Wings

Wings said:
Crickett's ears perked up when Bacchus was talking about the other guilds. "Dragons Order, what are they like?"
@Light[/URL] @Wings
"I can't really say. All I know is that the leader is a masked individual. Very strong.... unbeatable even. It's best not to dwell on it. Nothing will happen as long as... ooh..."

Fayde and Zan had both been listening intently but were worried when Bacchus' expression changed Zan was first to speak. "What happened? Is there trouble?" Zan's hand gripping the scabbard of Kensei and the muscles in his body tensed bringing attention to his surprising musculature despite his slim frame. Fayde spoke next, "Something's happened there I can feel it, we should move send out a ground for backup. " Zan perked up, "I can go! But I should go alone...you'll need more people here just in case something goes awry here. I'll he more than enough assistance, even The leader of Excidium acknowledged my strength."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde and Zan had both been listening intently but were worried when Bacchus' expression changed Zan was first to speak. "What happened? Is there trouble?" Zan's hand gripping the scabbard of Kensei and the muscles in his body tensed bringing attention to his surprising musculature despite his slim frame. Fayde spoke next, "Something's happened there I can feel it, we should move send out a ground for backup. " Zan perked up, "I can go! But I should go alone...you'll need more people here just in case something goes awry here. I'll he more than enough assistance, even The leader of Excidium acknowledged my strength."

[/QUOTE]
"No." Bacchus holds out his hand and freezes all of them in place. "It's too dangerous. These are people you cannot beat. Knowing the way the leader of Excidium thinks he may even know this and may already be evacuating."

@Light

''Bacchus, if we were to talk in numbers...How strong would these guys be compared to an enhanced anti-mage like myself?'' asked Aeron. He was serious.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
''Bacchus, if we were to talk in numbers...How strong would these guys be compared to an enhanced anti-mage like myself?'' asked Aeron. He was serious.
"They would chew you up and spit you out. They also excel with weapons. I'd have to say these guys have been around for a while and their leader is an ancient. It isn't smart. Just focus on the guild for now. Even if you did go the boat ride would take two weeks." Bacchus frowns. "Hell they'd even give me, a god one hell of a time. They're not the strongest guild for nothing."

Suddenly the two doors of the guild fly open and a man walks in. "Well lookie here. We seem to have a problem. I sense no guild leader... we can't have that. From now on I declare myself as guild leader for this wretched place!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back