• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

He stares at the Witch with a blank expression, Weather from shock or confusion is indistinguishable. Turning to Apex withan equally dumbfounded face which is hidden under his helm.

Light said:
Witch starts to lightly bang her head on the table. "Alright, it's about time Dragon's Roar joined the fight. Alpha, Oroborus. I want you two to handle the armies scattered around the mortal realm. Vramiel I want you to go to the mortal realm as well. Zan you're going to the originals realm. Sonter and Nopos I want you two going to the originals realm. Bruce I need you in the originals realm. Apex you're staying in the mortals realm. Julie, you're going to the originals realm. Jackie you're going to the originals realm. Royal.... are you even fighting? Never mind just work on getting angry. You're going to the mortal realm with Apex and I. Isaac, you're going to the originals realm." Witch looks at the newcomer. "You... originals realm." Witch opens up a portal to go to the mortal realm on her left and a portal to go to the originals realm on her right. "Alright... I'm going to make this short. Most of us won't come back from this fight. Some won't be the same. Just know that this guild will always care for yo- aaannnnd. I'm done, this speech should have been Origins job. Apex before you go... can you at least stir up some deities to help down in the mortal realm. Since you are their leader."
Apex smirks at this and nods her head. "I can try." Apex floats off to the stairs. Getting to the top floor to access the realm wide intercom.

Witch turns back to the others and clears her throat. "Well.... go."

( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @CelticSol @TheGodSnake @Cadin shadow lord @Daimao @BarrelOfGunpowder @Afrobrony )
Before going into the portal Bruce put his hands on Witch's shoulders. "Remember these words as my last testament, have them etched on my tombstone, put them in a scrap book, whatever. As long as somebody will know them as my last words." He took a deep breath and said "YOLO motherfuckers." He then ran straight into the portal, prepared for anything that may lay ahead.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
He stares at the Witch with a blank expression, Weather from shock or confusion is indistinguishable. Turning to Apex withan equally dumbfounded face which is hidden under his helm.
Afrobrony said:
Before going into the portal Bruce put his hands on Witch's shoulders. "Remember these words as my last testament, have them etched on my tombstone, put them in a scrap book, whatever. As long as somebody will know them as my last words." He took a deep breath and said "YOLO motherfuckers." He then ran straight into the portal, prepared for anything that may lay ahead.
Witch turns to him and gestures for him to enter the portal to his right. The same portal Bruce just entered.

When Bruce enters he ends up in front of a fortified castle. Schniezels main castle. There were many archers ready to fire at him. They were positioned on a wall in front of the main gate.

Sighs softly before shruging, Walking towards the portal and peaking his head though. "Woah...Need a hand there?" He speaks to bruce with only his head out of the portal.

Light said:
When Bruce enters he ends up in front of a fortified castle. Schniezels main castle. There were many archers ready to fire at him. They were positioned on a wall in front of the main gate.
BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Sighs softly before shruging, Walking towards the portal and peaking his head though. "Woah...Need a hand there?" He speaks to bruce with only his head out of the portal.
Bruce looked up at the many archers. Yeah, he needed help. He pulled him through and hid behind his shield, charging up his ki in his hand. "Just keep me from getting shot, I'm going to blow the main gate and we're going to charge in.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Shrugs and holds his shield high, Staring at the archers and the castle itself in amazement. "Who's castle even is this?"
"One of the originals', the guys who we're going to kill this day. I'm guessing Schniezel. I know, his name makes him sound like food but he's strong. My last fight with him ended in me cutting off my hand, but he was a gentleman and had his medics put it back on."

"That's certainly interesting, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not used to fighting people though, I'm a Monster Hunter." He turns back to Bruce. "Why are you trying to kill him?"

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
"That's certainly interesting, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not used to fighting people though, I'm a Monster Hunter." He turns back to Bruce. "Why are you trying to kill him?"
@Light

Bruce looked up, pausing to think about it. Why were they killing these originals in the first place? He'd never really gotten a clear story on that, he only knew that they controlled people's fates and such. Sure they were the ones made his family use magic but that couldn't be a reason. "That's a good question." He ran back into the portal. "Witch, why are we killing these originals in the first place?"

Afrobrony said:
@Light
Bruce looked up, pausing to think about it. Why were they killing these originals in the first place? He'd never really gotten a clear story on that, he only knew that they controlled people's fates and such. Sure they were the ones made his family use magic but that couldn't be a reason. "That's a good question." He ran back into the portal. "Witch, why are we killing these originals in the first place?"
"Okay... think of it as a role play. The originals are the creators and we're the characters. The creators love to give their characters horrible lives and backstorys and kill them off for entertainment. That's exactly what they're doing. Do you want to be put through tragic bullshit only to be killed off for amusement? I didn't think so."

Light said:
"Okay... think of it as a role play. The originals are the creators and we're the characters. The creators love to give their characters horrible lives and backstorys and kill them off for entertainment. That's exactly what they're doing. Do you want to be put through tragic bullshit only to be killed off for amusement? I didn't think so."
"... You know, you could've just stopped at 'kill them off for entertainment'. And what if I had said yes? Besides, plenty of other people live normal lives or even extravagant lives where they don't have to face life destroying tragedies. They have houses with white picket fences and little lap dog to comfort them. Some us are just those exceptions."

Afrobrony said:
"... You know, you could've just stopped at 'kill them off for entertainment'. And what if I had said yes? Besides, plenty of other people live normal lives or even extravagant lives where they don't have to face life destroying tragedies. They have houses with white picket fences and little lap dog to comfort them. Some us are just those exceptions."
BarrelOfGunpowder said:
"People have bad lives and that's just how it is, We just manage to work with it."
Witch pinches the bridge of her nose. "We don't have time for a comedy act."

The archers release their first volley of arrows.

Light said:
Witch pinches the bridge of her nose. "We don't have time for a comedy act."
The archers release their first volley of arrows.
Bruce had been completely serious, this wasn't a comedy act. This was Bruce being honest. "Is that all I am? A comedy act? You know what, I'm not even going to argue. I'll just go on living the life where I never asked questions and just did as I was told. Followed other people and just accepting their pay instead of working for myself. I'll get to kill these originals and right what was wronged against my family, that'll be my payment. Fuck any other reasons." He went into the portal once again, looking up at the arrows and hiding himself behind Gun's shield to protect himself while charging his attack.

Light said:
Witch starts to lightly bang her head on the table. "Alright, it's about time Dragon's Roar joined the fight. Alpha, Oroborus. I want you two to handle the armies scattered around the mortal realm. Vramiel I want you to go to the mortal realm as well. Zan you're going to the originals realm. Sonter and Nopos I want you two going to the originals realm. Bruce I need you in the originals realm. Apex you're staying in the mortals realm. Julie, you're going to the originals realm. Jackie you're going to the originals realm. Royal.... are you even fighting? Never mind just work on getting angry. You're going to the mortal realm with Apex and I. Isaac, you're going to the originals realm." Witch looks at the newcomer. "You... originals realm." Witch opens up a portal to go to the mortal realm on her left and a portal to go to the originals realm on her right. "Alright... I'm going to make this short. Most of us won't come back from this fight. Some won't be the same. Just know that this guild will always care for yo- aaannnnd. I'm done, this speech should have been Origins job. Apex before you go... can you at least stir up some deities to help down in the mortal realm. Since you are their leader."
Apex smirks at this and nods her head. "I can try." Apex floats off to the stairs. Getting to the top floor to access the realm wide intercom.

( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @CelticSol @TheGodSnake @Cadin shadow lord @Daimao @BarrelOfGunpowder @Afrobrony )
Sonter nods,"gladly" he and Nopos stand up and depart for the nearest known portal.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce had been completely serious, this wasn't a comedy act. This was Bruce being honest. "Is that all I am? A comedy act? You know what, I'm not even going to argue. I'll just go on living the life where I never asked questions and just did as I was told. Followed other people and just accepting their pay instead of working for myself. I'll get to kill these originals and right what was wronged against my family, that'll be my payment. Fuck any other reasons." He went into the portal once again, looking up at the arrows and hiding himself behind Gun's shield to protect himself while charging his attack.
TheGodSnake said:
Sonter nods,"gladly" he and Nopos stand up and depart for the nearest known portal.
Witch simply shakes her head. She didn't call him as a person a comedy act. She wouldn't argue, she literally had no time for hurt feelings over a small comment.

Once Nopos and Sonter enter the portal they can see Gun and Bruce hiding behind a shield, pushing forward to the main gate. A barrage of arrows raining down on them.

Light said:
Once Nopos and Sonter enter the portal they can see Gun and Bruce hiding behind a shield, pushing forward to the main gate. A barrage of arrows raining down on them.
Sonter Smiles, "You ready kid? as long as those arent enchanted, we're safe" they both dashed up on each side of their two allies, Sonter was next to gun, Nopos next to Bruce. "Sorry we're late to the party" Nopos laughed. "We'll cut down any arrows that come near you"

Light said:

Jackie sighs as she stands up, then she goes around the table to Mist, yanking him to his feet by his shirt. "I'll ask you later what you told the Originals, but for now, I am going to do something I rarely do," She pauses, avoiding looking at his eyes and instead fixing his disheveled collar, "I'm going to trust you again," Her eyes harden as she gets him to look at her, "Temporary truce, because we're going to need as many hands as we can get and you know the layout of Schniezel's castle. But I need you to promise me that the first sign of trouble or the first sign of any possible way to get back your girlfriend won't put you back on their side."

------

Arcadia finishes the drawing on the rock, and throws it up into the air. Light envelopes H, Grimm, Layla, Arcadia, and Timor, and drops them in the middle of the kitchen. Arcadia picks up the now useless rune and tosses it aside, heading to Isabel. "I'm not a combatant, but I need a role to get near Dark. I think I can talk sense into her."

Layla steps forward as well, Timor lingering behind her like a shadow, "And for us. I believe I may be useful against this Schniezel, and Timor can help in the mortal realm, as it is her designated job to help protect it."

Simi goes to Royal's side, taking her hand in her's with a determined nod. "Simi will protect the Domina and will follow wherever she leads. At her order, Simi will strike."

@Light @BarrelOfGunpowder @TheGodSnake

"Good to have you guys, my attack is just about ready, when I fire is when we'll rush in and kill us some assholes. Aaaaand," Bruce felt the power in his hand finish charging "done." He jumped from behind Gun's shield, charged forward, and threw his attack, blowing apart the gate in a spectacular fashion.

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter Smiles, "You ready kid? as long as those arent enchanted, we're safe" they both dashed up on each side of their two allies, Sonter was next to gun, Nopos next to Bruce. "Sorry we're late to the party" Nopos laughed. "We'll cut down any arrows that come near you"
BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Keeps his shield raised high, watching as the arrows fly though the sky and downwards in an arc towards them. "Everybody ready?"
Once Bruce busted down the gate a cannon was waiting for them. It was one of the cannons filled with Dark's mana. It fires a blast of her concentrated mana since it was charging it up before.

CelticSol said:
Jackie sighs as she stands up, then she goes around the table to Mist, yanking him to his feet by his shirt. "I'll ask you later what you told the Originals, but for now, I am going to do something I rarely do," She pauses, avoiding looking at his eyes and instead fixing his disheveled collar, "I'm going to trust you again," Her eyes harden as she gets him to look at her, "Temporary truce, because we're going to need as many hands as we can get and you know the layout of Schniezel's castle. But I need you to promise me that the first sign of trouble or the first sign of any possible way to get back your girlfriend won't put you back on their side."
------

Arcadia finishes the drawing on the rock, and throws it up into the air. Light envelopes H, Grimm, Layla, Arcadia, and Timor, and drops them in the middle of the kitchen. Arcadia picks up the now useless rune and tosses it aside, heading to Isabel. "I'm not a combatant, but I need a role to get near Dark. I think I can talk sense into her."

Layla steps forward as well, Timor lingering behind her like a shadow, "And for us. I believe I may be useful against this Schniezel, and Timor can help in the mortal realm, as it is her designated job to help protect it."

Simi goes to Royal's side, taking her hand in her's with a determined nod. "Simi will protect the Domina and will follow wherever she leads. At her order, Simi will strike."
Mist stares at Jackie. He turns his head and thinks. Suddenly at least one blood mist hurricane forms up. It seems to spin around his head in excitement. Mist follows it with its eyes. The blood mist hurricane ventures over to Jackie and does the same. Mist let's out a heavy sigh and nods his head as he looks her in the eyes. "I promise..."

Isabel looks at the portals and bites her lip. "Based off what Bruce has said.... It seems like Dark recently saved them. So yes... I can do this. I'll send you to the last place she was seen." She opens up a portal behind Arcadia.

Dark was still in dragon form. Going through the ruins of the destroyed village.

Witch nods her head and approaches Layla. She mimics Layla's voice. "Now Isabel, you have to watch yourself at all times. I'll be disappointed if you fail or get your hair cut off." Witch was standing on the tips of her toes. She was slightly messing with her hair.

Royal nods her head as well. "Alright! Though it may take me a while to get... battle ready." Royal enters the portal to enter the mortal realm with Simi.

Light said:
Once Bruce busted down the gate a cannon was waiting for them. It was one of the cannons filled with Dark's mana. It fires a blast of her concentrated mana since it was charging it up before.
Nopos realizes whats about to happen as the giant purple ball of mana flies at them. he jumps out in front of them and slashes down the middle of it, his sword absorbing the mana that would probably kill them, empowering Nopos, but becoming very heavy inthe process. nopos stops and lets the sword fall to rest on the ground, sweat covering his face. "shit"

Light said:
((Fucking.. good bye fourth wall))

H looked at the others, then heard about Dark and looked around, taking in the new sights and sounds that only served to deepen his confusion, "What do I... What do I do now? I want to help Dark, but I'm not sure what I need to do." He said looking down at his feet, "I.. I just don't want to be in the way. I think... I can either stay here and help or I can go to the originals.. Or I can talk to Dark... I think I can do any of those things... But I don't know if I can fight. Can I fight? I think I'm a bad fighter and can't do much." He said meekly.

Light said:
Mist stares at Jackie. He turns his head and thinks. Suddenly at least one blood mist hurricane forms up. It seems to spin around his head in excitement. Mist follows it with its eyes. The blood mist hurricane ventures over to Jackie and does the same. Mist let's out a heavy sigh and nods his head as he looks her in the eyes. "I promise..."

Isabel looks at the portals and bites her lip. "Based off what Bruce has said.... It seems like Dark recently saved them. So yes... I can do this. I'll send you to the last place she was seen." She opens up a portal behind Arcadia.

Dark was still in dragon form. Going through the ruins of the destroyed village.

Witch nods her head and approaches Layla. She mimics Layla's voice. "Now Isabel, you have to watch yourself at all times. I'll be disappointed if you fail or get your hair cut off." Witch was standing on the tips of her toes. She was slightly messing with her hair.

Royal nods her head as well. "Alright! Though it may take me a while to get... battle ready." Royal enters the portal to enter the mortal realm with Simi.
Jackie frowns, then sighs. "I'll take it and run," Her eyes start to change colour as corruption starts to take hold, and she turns to the portal to Schniezel's castle, stepping into it and turning her head to avoid an arrow to the face. She goes to stand by Bruce, the tendrils and serpentine heads extending from her back and defending her from the arrows that comes too close. "What've we got, Bruce?"

(@Afrobrony )

---

Arcadia steps through it with no hesitation, and she smiles up at Dark, though it's pained. It's obvious she's trying to ignore the destruction as she presses her palm to Isabel's back leg to catch her attention, "Hello, Isabel."

----

Layla rolls her eyes at the jab, rather than being angry, "I do actually care for your well being, believe it or not. But before I ask for orders, I figured I should still tell you what I want to say," She puts her gloved hands on Witch's shoulders and crouches down so she can look in her eyes. "I do want you to be careful. You're far more precious to me than you give yourself credit for, Isabela," Her hand goes to cradle Isabel's face as she smiles ruefully, "I've lost you before. I will not let it happen again so easily," She stands to her full height and envelopes Isabel into a warm, tight hug. "I'm proud of you, leanbh. More than you know."

----

Timor follows Royal, her form shivering and barely even solid. Her whole form suddenly falls apart like sand, then rebuilds into a creature that seems to be a cross between a Wendigo and a werewolf, standing at 8 feet and built lean but hulking at the same time. Her teeth are sharp, with claws that are even sharper, and she looks to Isabel with a snarl, and despite her animalistic appearance, her eyes remain intelligent and knowing - but also questioning. Waiting for an order from her. Simi is practically vibrating from the desire to fight, but she too waits for orders.

@Light @TheGodSnake @BarrelOfGunpowder @CelticSol

Bruce had put up his arms instinctively to block himself however his instincts also lead his body to let the Nega-Bruce out considering the blast would've killed them all if Nopos hadn't stepped in. Bruce would prefer not to let him out but it was already too late, he'd only get killed if he fought back. He turned his attention to Jackie simply saying "kill." Bruce looked up at the arrows, forming two balls of dark purple ki around his hands and jumping up to meet them head on. His fists were hardly even a blur at this point, deflecting the arrows away from him. He reached the top of the wall and said "hello boys. Can I interest you in an ass whooping? Again!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back