• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Rushes at a knight and stabs him though the abdomen with the byonets at the bottom before poping a shell into his stomach and ripping him in two. Turning to the others and charging with his lance.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Rushes at a knight and stabs him though the abdomen with the byonets at the bottom before poping a shell into his stomach and ripping him in two. Turning to the others and charging with his lance.
The dragon goes underneath the cannon and starts to raise up. Trying to flip it over. The cannon seems extremely heavy since the dragon seems to be having a hard time. Though the dragon doesn't stop pushing even if the knights are attacking it.

He peers over at the dragon and watches it attempt to lift the cannon. Finishing off a few knights as he rushes to the dragons side, trying to fight off the others to let the dragon do it's job.

Bruce launches a barrage of ki balls on the knights, acting like a mortar. He'd charge up a ki ball then throw it in an arc so that it landed in the middle of the armies.

The dragon continues to push until some of it raises off of the ground. The Dragon is now flapping its wings. Trying to raise it into the air.

Bruce dashed to the cannon to help the dragon get the damned thing in the air. He wasn't going to be any help once it was in the air but he could sure as hell help right now. He went under where the dragon had already lifted it, squeezing himself into the smallest point and pushing up with all his might, which was quite a lot to be honest. He felt the cannon slowly going higher and higher until he stood as tall he could.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce dashed to the cannon to help the dragon get the damned thing in the air. He wasn't going to be any help once it was in the air but he could sure as hell help right now. He went under where the dragon had already lifted it, squeezing himself into the smallest point and pushing up with all his might, which was quite a lot to be honest. He felt the cannon slowly going higher and higher until he stood as tall he could.
( Bruce used strength! You are now able to move boulders and lift cannons because of Bruce's strength! )

The dragon is now able to be in the air with the cannon due to Bruce pushing off the ground. The dragon now had to do the rest by itself. It couldn't rely on his help anymore. The dragon was pushing itself. Flying as high as it could. Only to turn back around and fly downward. The dragon intended to smash the cannon.

Light said:
( Bruce used strength! You are now able to move boulders and lift cannons because of Bruce's strength! )
The dragon is now able to be in the air with the cannon due to Bruce pushing off the ground. The dragon now had to do the rest by itself. It couldn't rely on his help anymore. The dragon was pushing itself. Flying as high as it could. Only to turn back around and fly downward. The dragon intended to smash the cannon.
(There's a reference I'm not getting here... what is it? It sounds like Pokemon or some other RPG.)

Bruce booked it the fuck out of his current location, getting crushed by a dragon ally was not the way he was about to go. Fuck friendly fire.

Afrobrony said:
(There's a reference I'm not getting here... what is it? It sounds like Pokemon or some other RPG.)
Bruce booked it the fuck out of his current location, getting crushed by a dragon ally was not the way he was about to go. Fuck friendly fire.
( Pokemon xD )

The Dragon slammed into the ground where the most knights were. There was an explosion of the mana in the form of what could only be considered an eruption.

Light said:
( Pokemon xD )
The Dragon slammed into the ground where the most knights were. There was an explosion of the mana in the form of what could only be considered an eruption.
(I was right!)

Bruce turned his back to the explosion, after all, cool guys don't look at explosions. Even if he wasn't the one to cause it.

Afrobrony said:
(I was right!)
Bruce turned his back to the explosion, after all, cool guys don't look at explosions. Even if he wasn't the one to cause it.
There seemed to be flames and fallen knights everywhere. The Dragon seemed to be absorbing the mana from the cannon. The dragon merely looks at Bruce before it leaves.

( How come Bruce hasn't noticed that was Dark/Alice? Wait I don't think he's ever seen her dragon form. )

Light said:
There seemed to be flames and fallen knights everywhere. The Dragon seemed to be absorbing the mana from the cannon. The dragon merely looks at Bruce before it leaves.
( How come Bruce hasn't noticed that was Dark/Alice? Wait I don't think he's ever seen her dragon form. )
(No, he hasn't. He doesn't know about the cannon being powered by her/their(?) mana either. I knew it was.)

Bruce cocks his head at the dragon, were the gods watching down on him and had sent a dragon to help him? Nah, the gods didn't give a shit, if anything, they wanted him dead more than anything.

Afrobrony said:
(No, he hasn't. He doesn't know about the cannon being powered by her/their(?) mana either. I knew it was.)
Bruce cocks his head at the dragon, were the gods watching down on him and had sent a dragon to help him? Nah, the gods didn't give a shit, if anything, they wanted him dead more than anything.
The remaining knights ran away in fear. Due to seeing his strength and the cannon being destroyed. They went east to regroup with separate armies in different areas.

Light said:
The remaining knights ran away in fear. Due to seeing his strength and the cannon being destroyed. They went east to regroup with separate armies in different areas.
"Well while most people would call that a victory, I wouldn't. Not until I've killed all these knights and left only one to tell the rest about the strength of Bruce." And that's exactly what he did, since the knights were in fear they couldn't fight back against him. The last one he made sure to blast off one of its legs before letting it go.

"What was with that dragon? If it would have been a normal day that thing would have been the one to destroy this village..." He says in curiosity before letting out a sigh, facing Bruce then the remaining knights. "Is this the last of them?"

Afrobrony said:
"Well while most people would call that a victory, I wouldn't. Not until I've killed all these knights and left only one to tell the rest about the strength of Bruce." And that's exactly what he did, since the knights were in fear they couldn't fight back against him. The last one he made sure to blast off one of its legs before letting it go.
( :*) )

Before some of the knights died they cursed him. Some mumbled things about having many more cannons and using Alice's mana.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
"What was with that dragon? If it would have been a normal day that thing would have been the one to destroy this village..." He says in curiosity before letting out a sigh, facing Bruce then the remaining knights. "Is this the last of them?"
"Probably not by a long shot. Anyways, there are relatively friendly dragons out there. I know one, her name is Isabel. Granted she's also usually not in dragon form but still. Relatively nice dragon."

Light said:
( :*) )
Before some of the knights died they cursed him. Some mumbled things about having many more cannons and using Alice's mana.
BarrelOfGunpowder said:
Bruce looked between the direction that the dragon flew off in, the dead knights, and Gun. "Ohhhh, I get it now. She is fighting it."

"Dragon people you say? That is odd...Are you saying all the dragon i have slayed have been...people?" He is slightly shocked, hoping to hear that he was wrong about his theory.

BarrelOfGunpowder said:
"Dragon people you say? That is odd...Are you saying all the dragon i have slayed have been...people?" He is slightly shocked, hoping to hear that he was wrong about his theory.
"Maybe some of them but I'm sure most of them were bad. You'd probably be better off asking her and not me. I can get you back to the guild and you can meet them, learn about the guys who just destroyed this village, and help kill them."

@Light @BarrelOfGunpowder

Bruce looked up at the sky, hoping what he was about to try would work. If it didn't, well then he had no way to go back to the guild. At least that would mean he could go find shoes in the mortal realm. "Beam us up, Witch!"

Afrobrony said:
@Light @BarrelOfGunpowder
Bruce looked up at the sky, hoping what he was about to try would work. If it didn't, well then he had no way to go back to the guild. At least that would mean he could go find shoes in the mortal realm. "Beam us up, Witch!"
Suddenly a portal envelops them and brings them to the dinner table. Witch looks at Bruce and the newcomer. She would address that later. "What happened?"

Light said:
Suddenly a portal envelops them and brings them to the dinner table. Witch looks at Bruce and the newcomer. She would address that later. "What happened?"
"Well, there was that army of knights, they were pretty easy to beat but then they brought out this massive cannon that just about killed me. But as you can see it didn't as I was saved by a dragon. That dragon was Dark." He looked over at Mist, a bit surprised that he was there "oh hey buddy, we should get a drink and catch up some time."

Afrobrony said:
"Well, there was that army of knights, they were pretty easy to beat but then they brought out this massive cannon that just about killed me. But as you can see it didn't as I was saved by a dragon. That dragon was Dark." He looked over at Mist, a bit surprised that he was there "oh hey buddy, we should get a drink and catch up some time."
"Wait what? I thought Dark was with Arcadia.... Isabel went after her." Witch looked extremely confused. "What cannon?"

Light said:
"Wait what? I thought Dark was with Arcadia.... Isabel went after her." Witch looked extremely confused. "What cannon?"
"It was just this massive cannon that fired off what I can guess to be Dark's mana, given it was the same color as hers and the knights said so as I killed them. The knights also said something about multiple of them, which cannot be good."

Afrobrony said:
"It was just this massive cannon that fired off what I can guess to be Dark's mana, given it was the same color as hers and the knights said so as I killed them. The knights also said something about multiple of them, which cannot be good."
Witch starts to lightly bang her head on the table. "Alright, it's about time Dragon's Roar joined the fight. Alpha, Oroborus. I want you two to handle the armies scattered around the mortal realm. Vramiel I want you to go to the mortal realm as well. Zan you're going to the originals realm. Sonter and Nopos I want you two going to the originals realm. Bruce I need you in the originals realm. Apex you're staying in the mortals realm. Julie, you're going to the originals realm. Jackie you're going to the originals realm. Royal.... are you even fighting? Never mind just work on getting angry. You're going to the mortal realm with Apex and I. Isaac, you're going to the originals realm." Witch looks at the newcomer. "You... originals realm." Witch opens up a portal to go to the mortal realm on her left and a portal to go to the originals realm on her right. "Alright... I'm going to make this short. Most of us won't come back from this fight. Some won't be the same. Just know that this guild will always care for yo- aaannnnd. I'm done, this speech should have been Origins job. Apex before you go... can you at least stir up some deities to help down in the mortal realm. Since you are their leader."

Apex smirks at this and nods her head. "I can try." Apex floats off to the stairs. Getting to the top floor to access the realm wide intercom.

Witch turns back to the others and clears her throat. "Well.... go."

( @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @CelticSol @TheGodSnake @Cadin shadow lord @Daimao @BarrelOfGunpowder @Afrobrony )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back