Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

RaikuKawisa said:
Meh he only fucked me over once in DS1 and Pate never really did anything wrong
He screwed me over twice in DKS1 and Pate simply had the misfortune of looking like Patches, and as such needed to be put out of his misery.

gogojojo331 said:
ever...or the best." Most guilds were either made by a group of friends or governmentally made. To have such an open guild was...interesting.
This guild WAS governmently made xD unless you talking something like a Merchant's Guild

Unless someone interacts with Lokir, I'll let one more round of posts go around. If you are trying to get your intro done might want to do it now. Otherwise plan on your character meeting the Guild on the South Road.

(It won't be until i wake up tomorrow that I reply again. I'll wait until i get off work if there is enough activity :3 )

RaikuKawisa said:
Unless someone interacts with Lokir, I'll let one more round of posts go around. If you are trying to get your intro done might want to do it now. Otherwise plan on your character meeting the Guild on the South Road.
(It won't be until i wake up tomorrow that I reply again. I'll wait until i get off work if there is enough activity :3 )
I want to post an intro now but alas it is 1:30 am or so and I am sleepy. Encounter on the road it is, maybe I will have her cleaning blood off her sword at the roadside :D

Sorry if that post was a bit rough I am running on very little sleep, and I had to spend most of today working on prepping the house for guests.

Oh also in terms of vibes off of her, anyone looking into her eyes is going to be unsettled, as she is not the only thing looking back. Looking at her in any kind of magical vision, she looks oddly normal, except for her shadow which is that of an immense monster, and her eyes which have an otherworldly glow. @MechaGhoul Hilda would likely not get a good vibe off her, and if she looked her in the eyes while paying attention would probably get a specifically demonic vibe off of her, as she is holy.

Abberakelaran said:
Oh also in terms of vibes off of her, anyone looking into her eyes is going to be unsettled, as she is not the only thing looking back. Looking at her in any kind of magical vision, she looks oddly normal, except for her shadow which is that of an immense monster, and her eyes which have an otherworldly glow. @MechaGhoul Hilda would likely not get a good vibe off her, and if she looked her in the eyes while paying attention would probably get a specifically demonic vibe off of her, as she is holy.
Just a fun note Adrianna is the name of my real life sister. Same spelling

I run a livestream when I get off work. So i will get to a reply in about 3 hours :3 (in case any of you were waiting on me to reply)

RaikuKawisa said:
I run a livestream when I get off work. So i will get to a reply in about 3 hours :3 (in case any of you were waiting on me to reply)
I am but no worries :) , I can wait.

RaikuKawisa said:
Just a heads up. I won't be replying until tomorrow. Today was my last day at work for the week and I am about to die of exhaustion. I can feel my bed calling to me x3.

[QUOTE="Ellie the Knight]Just a heads up. I won't be replying until tomorrow. Today was my last day at work for the week and I am about to die of exhaustion. I can feel my bed calling to me x3.

[/QUOTE]
Go forth and become less sleep deprived! I am never going to advise against sleep, even if I have gotten like maybe a collective sixteen hours. In the last week and a half.

Abberakelaran said:
Go forth and become less sleep deprived! I am never going to advise against sleep, even if I have gotten like maybe a collective sixteen hours. In the last week and a half.
still up? im about to write post

RaikuKawisa said:
Just a fun note Adrianna is the name of my real life sister. Same spelling
Neat :D . Names I usually chose per character so that name was more or less randomly pulled off the top of my head. Also I am shortly going to have to sleep.

Abberakelaran said:
Lol yes. I am on phone though so I probably cannot put up a new post till tommorow. Strictly speaking I should be asleep.
Fair enough sorry it took so long :(

MNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SLEEEP IS FOR WEAK BABBIES I SHALL BE STRONG LIKE AWAKE BEAR. NO HIBERNATION! WHO NEEDS FULL BRAIN FUNCTIONALITY! I SHALL SCREAM MY VICTORY OVER MORPHEUS FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back