Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

@RaikuKawisa Well I have just now been told that the place I am going will have no internet. However I will have my phone and its hotspot capabilities so I will still be posting, just likely not online more than a few times a day, as it eats through data. I am very sorry I was originally told that there would be interwebs but there wilnae be. I am starting the driving trip shortly so I will not be posting today for at least five or so hours.

For now, since I'm sure very soon we'll be fighting the imps, I should make some things clear about Korn's powers (since I don't want to have any issues with GM-sama).

For one, she can control water with magic to a degree-- she can mold it into things like spears and balls, but doing so takes quite a bit of energy, and moving said water more than a few feet drains her almost completely. However, it takes her little to no energy now to turn water vapor in the air (even if it's not steam) into water, or turn water into water vapour. Conversely, it also takes no energy to turn water into ice and ice into water.

As far as summoning goes, she has the potential summon any reptilian creature (Even Dragonic reptilians, like Dragons), but as of now, she only has the ability to summon snakes, due to how her ability to summon works. It'll be explained more in the RP why this is, but for now, if you think of any REAL LIFE snake, chances are, she can summon it. From things as harmless as a Garter Snake to as venomous as the Black Mamba to things as huge as the Reticulated Python, she can summon.

These powers will be explored more as the story of this RP progresses. I just wanted to get that squared away.

If you read, thanks for that. Now you're a little bit more informed, and if push comes to shove, you know the extent of Korn's strength.

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Gotta go for a bit guys, might get on later might not :( )

[/QUOTE]
Alright man. Peace.

@RaikuKawisa Pardon me for not posting until now. I'm very much interested but the start date of this thread has been untimely for me y.y Will post soon~ don't keel meh (even though I haven't made my appearance yet) :o

RaikuKawisa said:
Just posted an updated list in Overview. We have 8 Fighters out of 14 characters xD
I might create a support in a bit. Particularly since it is looking like Adrianna's story is going to get possibly lethally exciting soon.

RaikuKawisa said:
just remember suport is not just healing :3 bards are also supports
Funny you should say that I think I am going to make a singing based character. On that note would a Lamia be alright? That is to say woman with the torso and head of a human, and the lower body of very large snake. Clarification tho she would be incredibly unwilling to fight people, along with having a full snake form and a human form.

So... a naga?

Abberakelaran said:
Funny you should say that I think I am going to make a singing based character. On that note would a Lamia be alright? That is to say woman with the torso and head of a human, and the lower body of very large snake. Clarification tho she would be incredibly unwilling to fight people, along with having a full snake form and a human form.

RaikuKawisa said:
So... a naga?
Depend on the mythos you go by. Generally I consider naga to usually be a less human based form with gills and generally being a water based species, this from a few things but most recently WOW. Lamia on the other hand I generally envision as singular entities, usually magically powerful, along with being more snake based rather than aquatic lizard based.

my knowledge of naga is half snake half human. But ya especially since you said she has a human form i see it as very doable.

RaikuKawisa said:
my knowledge of naga is half snake half human. But ya especially since you said she has a human form i see it as very doable.
Yeah I will probably do that. Sadly probably not for a few days as I have already gone through a ridiculous amount of data and will have to limit my postings and online time more. I will likely wait till I am back home to get that done.

You know, with this whole mention of nagas and stuff, I just got to wondering if it would be possible for Korn to summon mythological snake creatures.

Maybe, if the GM allows it :V

Users who are viewing this thread

Back