Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

[QUOTE="C O I S E]You know, with this whole mention of nagas and stuff, I just got to wondering if it would be possible for Korn to summon mythological snake creatures.
Maybe, if the GM allows it :V

[/QUOTE]
considering her primary magic ability is summoning snakes i dont see why not

Alright well I don't want to post and be interrupting anything so if someone would want me in by any reasons or if there is an opportune time to bring my characters in please do let me know. ^^

Ok, Lokir's there, so that's good ^^ Prepare for a fairly decent post involving a man horse and a crazy man.

OH! Wait! Actually from Sunday through like, Tuesday or Wednesday I can't be on because I'm at a camp, should I wait till after that?

gah Im stuck between two character idea's. I keep flipping between the two and end up not finishing a form. X.x

I'll try to post tomorrow, but it is more likely to be accomplished on the following day.

Sorry if I might delay you guys. Especially @C O I S E. I'm rather swarmed with tasks right now, and I'm trying to finish them as soon as I can.

feelsbadman

RaikuKawisa said:
@RiddleWrappedEnigma Thank you for donating your character to the Death Pool :3 May you actually be active in the next RP you join.
@MechaGhoul @gogojojo331 @Devious Dilbert You haven't posted in a while
Yeah I know ))):

I'm sorry but Imma have to drop out, I don't think I have the stuff to be in a detailed rp when I'm in a bunch of others ))):

Feel free to kill off Serna in the most brutal way possible, like really tear him apart

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Yeah I know ))):
I'm sorry but Imma have to drop out, I don't think I have the stuff to be in a detailed rp when I'm in a bunch of others ))):

Feel free to kill off Serna in the most brutal way possible, like really tear him apart

[/QUOTE]
Like dork I still get to hang with you in Ayane's so :3 and i might just have him leave, you didn't AFK out like Riddle

RaikuKawisa said:
Devious is dropping out (dork never added her characters)
Shame man shame

also, are we allowed to accrue more powers as time goes on? I'll admit, I didn't think this Familiar thing through when I made Korn originally, but an idea was sparked in my brain after seeing an image. It'd be sorta a trade-off power for the Ko-Go duo. I'll drop the image for y'all:

latest

also maybe I should find a place to write down all the info i've come up for Gigo's species hmm :V

I am 100% ok with earned power :3 Whether its training or some sort of quest reward, it is just fine for characters to get stronger

RaikuKawisa said:
I am 100% ok with earned power :3 Whether its training or some sort of quest reward, it is just fine for characters to get stronger
Aight, thanks for the confirmation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back