Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

YAY i am finally home now my sitting in a car butt ache can give ground to my sitting in a comfy chair butt ache

RaikuKawisa said:
post in the morning... I work at Chick-Fil-A and today was Cow Day.. not fun
Sounds ominous, as cows are generally nefarious creatures. Isn't chickfila a chicken focused place? Wots cows got to do with it? On a more serious note cool about the post :) , and sympathies about the rough day :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They use cows as a mascot to say 'eat more chicken' as chicken is the other most common meat product.

CHICK2.png

RaikuKawisa said:
They use cows as a mascot to say 'eat more chicken' as chicken is the other most common meat product.
CHICK2.png
Thats....... Kind of creepy TBH. I can see why that would be an unpleasant day tho. Sleep well :)

Yeah no anyone's fre to respond to that but they're going to be standing there waiting for someone.

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Yeah no anyone's fre to respond to that but they're going to be standing there waiting for someone.

[/QUOTE]
A bit presumptuous of them, though. Everyone else just walked inside like normal people.

Then again, I guess the Centaur might be too big to walk in?

Yeah, they sort of had to come together and all. Centaurs are generally known as, as I said in the post, barbaric, chaotic creatures in their tribes. So it is EXTREMELY rare for someone like Kronig to be wlaking side by side with a man, hence why Arnok is waiting with him. Showing his loyalty/obediance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back