Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Yeah, they sort of had to come together and all. Centaurs are generally known as, as I said in the post, barbaric, chaotic creatures in their tribes. So it is EXTREMELY rare for someone like Kronig to be wlaking side by side with a man, hence why Arnok is waiting with him. Showing his loyalty/obediance.

[/QUOTE]
Huh. Go figure. Well, it's not like my character to leave another unattened. Though I have others that should be responding some time soon. I hope you don't mind that I'm waiting for others to have their time in the sun.

Korn and Gigo are probably going to fearful of you and hate you, respectfully. Sorry, but seeing such a huge half-human creature would be too much for her senses, and seeing the infamous Arnok would set Gigo on the edgiest edge in the world.

So if they don't directly communicate with you inRP, don't think it's because I don't like your characters. Sorry ahead of time.

Hey, don't spoil the plot right now! :/ It's all in the RP boss ^^ Friendly competition is always lovable

So just to make sure, with regards to no back to back post, I have to wait until the GM or someone else responds, right? ^^; if so, then I'm going to wait, too.

Ohhhhhh my gosh I wanna respond so bad thanks to your post Boss. You, ohh youuu. You just let me know when I can!

I think I don't necessarily have to post in the current situation anymore. I'll do so when we get to the traveling and imp-fighting part.

[QUOTE="Rainy Hearty]I think I don't necessarily have to post in the current situation anymore. I'll do so when we get to the traveling and imp-fighting part.

[/QUOTE]
True

I hope that wasn't too soon Boss, it just seems like that's how instant he'd of reacted. And I DID let two posts go before my own, righ?

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Btw Boss, I'm not posting until you do. Just making that clear

[/QUOTE]
jah me as well

Abberakelaran said:
I do :) , sides the eye, dragon is my usual profile image choice. This particular image is new tho
The dragon in my profile image is my OC. Stil haven't decided if and how I would add him to this RP.

Post soonish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back