Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

So sorry, Dragon GM :(

As for me, I think I have to wait until my next post. Though I am thinking of posting, but I shall wait~ ^^;

Tbh I kind of want to add a favourite of mine to the character cast before I make the smuggler dood. Let me check how many characters you're allowed to have before you get shafted.

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Tbh I kind of want to add a favourite of mine to the character cast before I make the smuggler dood. Let me check how many characters you're allowed to have before you get shafted.

[/QUOTE]
2 right now, once we get more into the RP i might let more.

RaikuKawisa said:
2 right now, once we get more into the RP i might let more.
Right, yeah. But I'm down. I don't need more than Korn and Gigo, atm, and who I have in store is sure to be more than enough to handle in the coming times.

Tbh, I can't wait to make his CS, but I need to reign myself in so I can introduce him at the p e r f e c t time.

I plan to have Lyrene's elder sibling join soon, but I think it'd be a whole lot better if I give that character to a different player. More collaborative work = better results.

Also, please move on now. I'm itchin' to post about them good action stuff.

[QUOTE="Rainy Hearty]I plan to have Lyrene's elder sibling join soon, but I think it'd be a whole lot better if I give that character to a different player. More collaborative work = better results.

[/QUOTE]
The issue with that is that if someone else already has a character planned, they'll technically be breaking the rule, since each individual person's only supposed to have 2 characters, at the max. (If that wasn't the case, I'd gladly shoulder being Lyrene's older sibling. I love new chars and shiz.)

Finally back! Work, life, internship and everything else has finally calmed down. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. In return you guys get one free AFK pass. If you guys jump ship for whatever reason I won't kill your characters. Instead they will go on some grand quest to find themselves or something until (or if) you return.

(typing post now)

RaikuKawisa said:
Finally back! Work, life, internship and everything else has finally calmed down. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. In return you guys get one free AFK pass. If you guys jump ship for whatever reason I won't kill your characters. Instead they will go on some grand quest to find themselves or something until (or if) you return.
(typing post now)
I'm around still :D . You scared me though ;-;

RaikuKawisa said:
Nae worries alls well that ends well I suppose :) . Lol my power is out atm and I am on my phone, but it has been at one percent for thirty+ minutes xD . I may vanish for the night at any time

RaikuKawisa said:
@MechaGhoul 24 hours to reply before death! (you had an AFK warning before my haitus)
Alas I think they are gone forever ;-;. They have not been online in nearly a month which makes me sad because things would have gotten exciting between our characters. Incredibly violently destructive, but exciting :P

Abberakelaran said:
Alas I think they are gone forever ;-;. They have not been online in nearly a month which makes me sad because things would have gotten exciting between our characters. Incredibly violently destructive, but exciting :P
Meh, they still get the warning xD

Speaking of which I should probably try to finish that Lamia I had in mind ages ago, since at the time my idea for her intro was on the way to/ after the fight. Lol I believe the closest I came to a plan was her accidentlly hitting Adrianna with her tail and flinging her through a tree or two, and then seeing how events unfolded. That is probably not best plan tho :P . Then again I suppose Adrianna has pissed people off enough that it might work just via nobody caring enough to leap in and try to kill the lamia immediately xD

RaikuKawisa said:
(typing post now)
good to see you're back dad

Anyways, i'm gonna go read your post now. Also, good morning everybody

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Whooo!!! Nice to see posts again! ^^
Hey boss you let me know when i should reply :)

[/QUOTE]
Whenever you feel its right :3

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Hmmm, I suppose I'll post right now. Any objections?

[/QUOTE]
YES BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I OBJECT! I OBJECT TO EVERYTHING!

(Nah go for it :D )

Abberakelaran said:
YES BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I OBJECT! I OBJECT TO EVERYTHING!
(Nah go for it :D )
PFFFFFFFT xD LOL!!

Gosh that's funny, xD I'll get right on it hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back