Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

Heyyyyyyy!!! Salutations to you good sir!! ^^ Happy to hear about that! :D Can't get enough military amiright?

Hah, well I'm about to be Guide of the Marine Corps Delayed Entry Program, so I'm getting into my own authority xD

I just realized I forgot to tag. I was like "Yay I'm finally done typing" and then I just clicked the button -_- .

On the topic of military a good friend of mine just went away to basic and I already miss him :(

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Sorry to hear that :/ my brother's active for Combat and I miss him every day </3

[/QUOTE]
Aw. That's tough. I don't think anyone in my family is involved with the military.

As for my friend... He won't be escaping form me so easily > :)

Drakerus said:
Aw. That's tough. I don't think anyone in my family is involved with the military.
As for my friend... He won't be escaping form me so easily > :)
Bahaha xD What is he going in for? Which branch too, may I ask?

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Bahaha xD What is he going in for? Which branch too, may I ask?

[/QUOTE]
Army.

I think he wanted to do something involving intel.

[QUOTE="Aithen the Kindled]Ah! That's good then ^^ At least it's nothing too dangerous ya?

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea when it comes to him lol

But yes. Hopefully.

Yeah, realllllllllllly well. Best advice for you is to keep that thing out of sight, well, when the centaur finds out.

Well, it's the beginning of the RP, and it's his first skipped contract. Of course he's gonna get that vib from an official, but OOCly it's a bit too rash to think he won't do good this soon, boss.

Yeah I know, but it's still too soon to decide if he's staying or not :P I thought I made it clear how he doesn't know how guilds work

There we go. Had Korn's bit finished already, but then I noticed a pair of posts were planted in the play, so I had to re-post my post with more punctual responses to Drakerus's post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back