Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

RaikuKawisa said:
*sigh* goign to start on the next post. I love nice long detailed posts but actually writing them o,o
I will wait untill you post to post mine. I'm with family so it might be a bit before I can get back to the keyboard. :3

Socialize, go buy things, your characters have 3 hours of free time.

If you guys just want to continue, just let me know here

You should have continued with the zubat infestation lol. We have a pokemon trainer here, named Korn.

I'm working on a reply, errrghghgh one of the downsides to waiting this long is that now I have react to everything in one post

kkrkkrkskfgfhd

I apologize if that post seemed short, I don't have my tablet I usually post with on me. So I posted from my phone. Also, I'm sure it's somewhat filler, yet in character they have three hours to kill, so I just posted what he was going to be doing unless someone interacted. Beautiful thing about being some of the initial posts once time has to be killed. You can make a situation others can react to or not . Also, I seem to be rambling on here.

What the hell is he made of? He's getting cut every darn time. Won't he die out of bleeding?

[QUOTE="Rainy Hearty]What the hell is he made of? He's getting cut every darn time. Won't he die out of bleeding?

[/QUOTE]
I.. have to agree with you on this one. x3 If this man cannot even go 5 seconds without cutting himself. I can only imagine what he will be like in combat.

He's not made of anything special, it's just blind devotion to faith, and the Laughing. Helps dull the pain. Though yes, he could die of blood loss if he doesn't stop. One can do many things under blind belief. Also, as for combat. Trust me, you have no idea. Spinning, jumping, and those daggers. Not to mention the variety of distractions he carries. Battle is chaos, and he's bringing chaos. Though if someone would like to stop the killer clown from dying, that'd be nice.

TheTaskForce said:
Still accepting people?
Although I'm not the GM, I believe we are. At least, he said someone could fill out a CS earlier. Don't quote me on this. I'm simply saying maybe, and it wouldn't hurt to make a CS just in case.

[QUOTE="Loex Ibetink]He's not made of anything special, it's just blind devotion to faith, and the Laughing. Helps dull the pain. Though yes, he could die of blood loss if he doesn't stop. One can do many things under blind belief. Also, as for combat. Trust me, you have no idea. Spinning, jumping, and those daggers. Not to mention the variety of distractions he carries. Battle is chaos, and he's bringing chaos. Though if someone would like to stop the killer clown from dying, that'd be nice.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe the water magic of Korn can help? Doubt it, lol. Hilda's drunk god magics, perhaps?

Anything that can heal would be of help. Though Hilda's help may not be the most welcomed, he may not hate clerics like Patches (I'm sure Ellie gets the reference) but he doesn't really enjoy their company. It's simply on principle that they tend to be rather admiring and pushing worship of their own deity.

[QUOTE="Loex Ibetink]Anything that can heal would be of help. Though Hilda's help may not be the most welcomed, he may not hate clerics like Patches (I'm sure Ellie gets the reference) but he doesn't really enjoy their company. It's simply on principle that they tend to be rather admiring and pushing worship of their own deity.

[/QUOTE]
My other dude's a healer, but he not around yet ;p

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]My other dude's a healer, but he not around yet ;p

[/QUOTE]
Curses. Hopefully I don't bleed out before they show up. Well technically I'd pass out and might get taken care of, though if he wakes up without his mask on...wew lad, bloodbath.

[QUOTE="Loex Ibetink]Anything that can heal would be of help. Though Hilda's help may not be the most welcomed, he may not hate clerics like Patches (I'm sure Ellie gets the reference) but he doesn't really enjoy their company. It's simply on principle that they tend to be rather admiring and pushing worship of their own deity.

[/QUOTE]
Fuck patches. Best part of DS3 was ending his sad miserable life > :)

RaikuKawisa said:
Fuck patches. Best part of DS3 was ending his sad miserable life > :)
Only of DKS3? Ending Patches in every Souls game was satisfying, even discount Patches (Pate) in DKS2. Trusty inded, he's always there for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back