Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

So, before I try shit, I just wanna get a few questions out of the way.

One, are you still looking for people to join this RP?

Two, do you need guild members, or not?

Three, if not, then can I chill out here as a dragon? I've been working on one for a while now, and I'm not exactly what you'd call a bad roleplayer. I think I could do a dandy job.

Four, if so, then can I be a mage?

- - - - -

I think that's all the shit I wanted to ask. Peace

1) yes

2) yes

3) xD everyone wants to be a dragon. RP as a normal person first and I will consider letting a dragon in

4) Oh god yes, we need spellcasters

Dope. Also, am surprised.

I'll get to work now. I don't know what to expect, so neither should you.

Hell, I might even bo--

SNAKE WITCH HERE I GOOOOOOOO

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Dope. Also, am surprised.
I'll get to work now. I don't know what to expect, so neither should you.

Hell, I might even bo--

SNAKE WITCH HERE I GOOOOOOOO

[/QUOTE]
I think you mean Snek Witch

gogojojo331 said:
I think you mean Snek Witch
snek waifu material tbh

Unfortunately, with a severe lack of sexy snake babes (Don't.) i'm just going to have to settle for second best

;-;

[QUOTE="C O I S E]snek waifu material tbh
Unfortunately, with a severe lack of sexy snake babes (Don't.) i'm just going to have to settle for second best

;-;

[/QUOTE]
Don't what?

snek witch cinnamon roll is done guys

eriaba10.png

Hope you like her!

C O I S E] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37267-raikukawisa/ said:
@RaikuKawisa[/URL] I'm going to bed. Have a fun time with my Character.
Peace out, everyone.
night

RaikuKawisa said:
Wait unless that means you can't post UNTIL tomorrow in that case i misunderstood
I meant to post last night as I had a bit of down time but I fell asleep as soon as I laid my head down u.u I'll be on the road again for the whole day today but I'll make sure to post an intro. Sorry for the misunderstanding~~

Hey guys, I'll see you all in a bit. I'm going to go see X-Men today, so I won't be back for a good while. Have fun 'till then!

Have fun with the movie. Also, did I miss anybody with my post? As much as I love chaos, I do think it'd be rude to miss anyone.

[QUOTE="Loex Ibetink]Have fun with the movie. Also, did I miss anybody with my post? As much as I love chaos, I do think it'd be rude to miss anyone.

[/QUOTE]
Nice post m8. Now you made the babbu lizard angry :V

On a non-related note, X-Men was much better than expected. It was actually pretty solid, and had some gud twists. I'd recommend. (music)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back