Dragon's Heart RP Pre RN Update - OOC

Oh I just can't wait for this to begin, mainly because I just want other people to screw with. (} :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Loex Ibetink]Oh I just can't wait for this to begin, mainly because I just want other people to screw with. (} :) )

[/QUOTE]
:( Just note I want this to be a fun RP. I don't want to force 'normal' guild members because that is no fun.

Only thing I'm forcing is my actions. I tend to write in how he's going to strike, and hits afterwards if it hits or misses. Besides, I'm just going to be acting slightly disorienting. Nothing is fun if forced, gotta stay free man

xD i know, i approved your character, its just the last Rp i was in like this, there was a full orc that day one started cooking up human stew... i dont want that

Alright, I'm off to work so it will be about 9 to 10 hours before I can post and respond again.

I see new CS! Ill look them over when i home (on break at work atm)

There is something i wanted to run past you guys. Instead of sending the whole guild to deal with every single contract, what say you to doing small private RPs through notes where teams of 2-3 characters take contracts and then return to the main rp when they done?

I'd like to join but would like to play as a dragon if that's cool. I could make it a young one and make em either intelligent or feral to level the playing field.

Dragon221 said:
I'd like to join but would like to play as a dragon if that's cool. I could make it a young one and make em either intelligent or feral to level the playing field.
Yay! Dragon Bro! As far as a dragon PM me and we might figure something out :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back