Dragon Riders

Skylar tries to stay calm. "No..but that doesn't mean that they aren't scary to other bunnies..." Skylar starts trying to think of a way out.

He chuckles at her response. "But that also means that there are those certain rabbits that are scary to none and are simply cute." He moves he's leaning his upper weight on his elbows.

Skylar realized he just called her cute and looks at him in slight shock and is also blushing. "Not scary but cute...?" She looked at him and her eyes showed how confused she was and how awkward this was for her.

Elias shrugs and looks away. He hadn't realized he said that until she questioned him but now that it was out there... he might as well follow through. He looks back over to her. "Yeah. Cute. Is there a problem with that?"

Skylar was slightly confused by all of it, "Well...umm...no? I...am just a bit confused I guess..." She tries once again to get up.

He chuckles slightly and shakes his head at her. "Can you sit still for one minute or does the need for constant motion come with being so tiny?"

Skylar looks calm but her eyes show that she is slightly hurt at his comment. "No... that's not true,,," She just looked at him wondering why people always came to the conclusion that her height effected so many things.

His eyebrows pinch together and he looks at her in concern. "Hey... what's wrong?" He moves her head back so she's facing him. He honestly didn't know what was wrong. A second ago they were simply bantering back and forth and now she seemed hurt. Once she is facing him he searches her eyes deeply for an explanation for her mood change.

"Nothing..." She tries to move once again and also breaks eye contact with him. "Are you going to let me get up at all?"

He won't move and looks at her challengingly. "You and I both know that's a lie, something is bothering you. So tell me what's wrong and I might." He wasn't used to this, he never cared what was wrong with someone other that Tatsuo in such a long time. This was so new to him but he truly wanted to know what was bothering her.

Elias sits up and moves away in slight shock. He had not expected her to start yelling. "All right. Fine. Don't say anything then." He stands up and looks to the sky and sees the sun starting to descend down the sky his face completely devoid of all emotion.

Skylar relaxes a bit when he gets away and lets out a sigh. She still has her eyes closed and she recollects her thoughts now that she is not under pressure. Sky begins talking lightly. "I-I have always, and I mean always, gotten comments on my height, some okay others...others were just down right messed up. I don't like getting snappy but that is not always a great topic with me..."

He sighs and looks back at her in curiosity, and still shows no emotion but his eyes soften a little. He thinks for a moment then can't control his curiosity and asks her, "Like what?" He walks over and holds his hand out to help her up.

Skylar opens her eyes slightly. "An example, not one of the worst, would be...whats dow-I mean whats up? Oh also they say that I am the last one to know when it rains. Heard that I was so short that when I sit on the sidewalk my feet dangle." Her nose twitched slightly and she took his hand.

"Oh..." Elias had to force himself to hold back a smile at her when her nose twitched. She actually was kind of like a rabbit in some ways... He pulled her up so she was standing but accidentally pulled too hard so she crashed into him. "Oh, sorry."

Skylar blushed slightly. "Oh um..its okay." She takes a step back. "Thanks for helping me up..." She looks away embarrassed.

"No problem." Elias smiles a little at her and, having still not let go of her hand from helping her up, uses his other to place on her cheek and lightly brushes his thumb over her blush before he realizes what he is doing.

Skylar taken a bit by shock leans into the touch and realizes what she is doing. She then looks at Elias in slight confusion, she has yet to move however.

Elias looks her right in the eye deeply and very slowly leans forward. He quickly licks his lips and speaks very softly, "Hey, princess?"

Skylar unintentionally leaned in and looked at him. "yeah?" She seemed a bit confused still and paid close attention.

They were now pretty close together and he dips his head down so they are at eye level for the most part and says in a hushed voice, "You're beautiful." Then he brings his lips to hers and wraps his arms around her waist.

Skylar slowly wraps her arms around him and kisses him back. She freaks out a bit in her head thinking that Eros was so going to kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back