• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

What should the name of the towns be? Put your answers in your character creation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Craig gave a growl, tapping Niruth's haunches with his spiked tail. "Don't relax yet," he spoke telepathically, "You can't just assume he'll go with it.."

In evidence of his own caution, his ice grew heavier and stronger, further shielding his already shielded form.

The spikes rattled again and there was scratching of crushing frost - the act of his wings separating from against his back. His eyes never - not even once - left the Dark Hunter.

Meanwhile, nodding at the now seated Eagle, the human turned his attention toward the outside. "Hm..." Without much additional context, he went for the opened tent flaps and took a look outside, just for the sake of doing so. The hostility of his dragon was painfully clear, and the tense atmosphere had him drowning, watching all of the gathered beings for a brief moment.

@AEchelon @Salex

when the guards proceeds to grab him by the shoulder, the dark hunter unsheats his blade, spins while his blade is on the head level and decapitates the guards that were about to take him out of the settlement "hmph... dirty humanoids..." he said as he wiped his blade clean from the blood @AEchelon @Giga @MidnightStar89 @Hoki

Last edited by a moderator:
Shocked and terrified, Vyra cries out in agony as she sees her fellow dragonkin fall to the ground. Tears come to her eyes and she begins to cry. When her tears hit the ground, though, they sputter and make little divots in the ground. Niruth notices right away. Acid tears? she thinks to herself before turning back to the Dark Hunter. "Haven't you shed enough blood today? What is the matter with you?" She demanded with a roar.

@Hoki @Salex (I'm going to put the rest on hold because I want @MidnightStar89 and @Giga to have a chance to react to everything. It's obvious they're not online. I'm also not going to be back for 4 hrs, but if they both reply before i'm back, feel free to start up the fight again)

Jarak followed the others quietly, his eyes looking nervously around the settlement. When they arrived to the tent, Arkthes chuckled a little, she was fine with sleeping outside.

However, when the guards were decapitated he gasped a little. Vyra was... crying. "You! Why are you after us, you sick monster?" he demanded, even Ark let out a low growl. "Vyra - sorry if you don't like that nickname -, this man is The Silver Hunter, he's been after us for a while now... I suggest you don't get close to him, though..." he snarled.

------

As Nifer walked around the settlement, he heard roars. Dragons? The dark elf swiftly ran to the scene, seeing two dead guards and a person in armor. The group behind him was definitely shocked and angry. As nobody noticed her in the shadows, she grabbed her bow. With a simple swing of her hand a spell was cast on the arrow, making it able to pierce armor. She aimed and let the arrow fly, it was silent like the wind, there was no way the man would notice it before it was too late. That arrow was aimed for his right hand, this next one she shot was aimed to his back.

@Salex (So she aimed at The Dark Hunter~)

@AEchelon @Giga @ManyFaces @Hoki

(Still a bit busy. Let's say that Az-Rel went off to spy on Regahn for a while and isn't with you guys)

(okay, then im gonna reply)

Vyra sniffed and wiped her eyes and looked up at Jarak, a bit surprised that he called her that name. Only one person had ever called her that... how did this dragonkin know about her nickname...? Trembling, Vyra stood again. She shook the memory of her friend from her head and raised her sword at the Dark Hunter. The greenish tears were still dripping down her face when she spoke again.
"Bad news or not, he just killed some of my people." Even though her voice was soft and almost childlike, the power behind it was not to be reckoned with. Vyra saw the enchanted arrows heading for the man and lunged at him to make sure they connected. She aimed for his chest, which should make him step back into the arrow. "Hyyaaaahhhh!!" She growled. @Salex

Niruth was too weak to do anything and Razor was too frightened. The two kept each other company in the background.

When Max left the tent suddenly, Eagle couldn't help but to be curious. He got up and followed the boy only to see the two guards' bodies on the ground. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up on end and he grabbed his daggers from Niruth. He saw the girl attack and called out a,
"NO!" but she was already halfway to the horrid man. @Hoki @MidnightStar89

Ashoak followed after the group lagging behind some,when she finally caught up everyone appeared to be going into a tent.When she looked around though she saw two dead guards and that accursed hunter near them.She grunted seeing the girl go after the man,once again they had no peace and as it appeared they never would "If someone can just buy me time I could sap him temporarily..." she muttered out loud.

Costachio on the other hand appeared to be just fine with the violence
"Roasted knight....mmm" she said as her body began to shine and her mouth began to glow,she was readying a red hot fireball.

@everyone

he notices the dark elf and he turns around, but it was too late, he lifted up his sword but the bow made his sword fell, which forces him to turn to his cross bow which he loads uo againts anti-dragon bolts on rapid fire mode (dont let me get too close to you, i can penetrate dragon scales if im too close) @Giga @MidnightStar89 @AEchelon @Hoki @ManyFaces

Eagle turned to Ashoak, "If you can sap him, we'll have the upper hand. Maybe injure him enough to keep him down forever." There was a growl in his voice. Niruth took note of it and frowned a little, she didn't like this new attitude that Eagle was forming. She had taught him to never kill or injure someone to the point of disability. @ManyFaces

Vyra saw him turn around to face the arrows and plunged her sword into the man's side. "Don't turn your back on me, Hunter!" she screamed at him. Since the sword was enchanted, it should go through the armor, but she couldn't be sure. She jumped back and flapped her wings to get into the air so that he couldn't attack her at too close of a range. @Salex

AEchelon said:
Eagle turned to Ashoak, "If you can sap him, we'll have the upper hand. Maybe injure him enough to keep him down forever." There was a growl in his voice. Niruth took note of it and frowned a little, she didn't like this new attitude that Eagle was forming. She had taught him to never kill or injure someone to the point of disability. @ManyFaces
Vyra saw him turn around to face the arrows and plunged her sword into the man's side. "Don't turn your back on me, Hunter!" she screamed at him. Since the sword was enchanted, it should go through the armor, but she couldn't be sure. She jumped back and flapped her wings to get into the air so that he couldn't attack her at too close of a range. @Salex
the sword touched his armor it only made a dent, on which he kicks vyra with his bottom spiked boots

Jarak saw the opportunity. When the hunter's leg lifted off the ground for a kick, the dragonkin was already lunging at him, his legs smashing into his side. He smashed his whole weight against him, so basically the man would be forced down, Jarak wasn't a light person. As he was pushed against the hunter, he grabbed the crossbow's "safe spot" with his jaws, making it dent into a very, very bad shape. That would basically ruin his aiming.

Arkthes snarled, but didn't get close; That hunter frightened her.

---

Nifer frowned as the armored man had noticed her, but that didn't bother her. What bothered her were the dragons. There were so many, she would've loved to shoot them down. However, she remained calm, dragons could sense anger towards them. The dark elf loaded her bow again, "accidentally" aiming past the hunter as a dragonkin smashed himself against him. The arrow was once again enchanted, though this time with tranquilizing poison. She shot the arrow, aiming at the closest dragon past the hunter, which happened to be a red dragon with a glowing mouth, probably ready to roast the armored man.

@Salex @ManyFaces @AEchelon

(Nifer likes to cause some chaos~)

MidnightStar89 said:
Jarak saw the opportunity. When the hunter's leg lifted off the ground for a kick, the dragonkin was already lunging at him, his legs smashing into his side. He smashed his whole weight against him, so basically the man would be forced down, Jarak wasn't a light person. As he was pushed against the hunter, he grabbed the crossbow's "safe spot" with his jaws, making it dent into a very, very bad shape. That would basically ruin his aiming.
Arkthes snarled, but didn't get close; That hunter frightened her.

---

Nifer frowned as the armored man had noticed her, but that didn't bother her. What bothered her were the dragons. There were so many, she would've loved to shoot them down. However, she remained calm, dragons could sense anger towards them. The dark elf loaded her bow again, "accidentally" aiming past the hunter as a dragonkin smashed himself against him. The arrow was once again enchanted, though this time with tranquilizing poison. She shot the arrow, aiming at the closest dragon past the hunter, which happened to be a red dragon with a glowing mouth, probably ready to roast the armored man.

@Salex @ManyFaces @AEchelon

(Nifer likes to cause some chaos~)
his armor dented badly, to the point it touched his skin, seeing a perfect opportunity, he loaded all 30 bolts in his magazine filled with anti dragon bolts to jarak, making him have diarrhea (haha!!! deja vu). he took out a toilet paper roll from his bag and gave it too jarak while saying "trust me, you'll need this"

After an hour of arguing and fighting in an undisclosed area, Regahn and Az-Rel heard fighting noises again not far from their area. "This is not over." Regahn (Black Arrow) said as he wipes blood off his forehead. His arms and lower abdomen are heavily bruised after a hand-to-hand cmbat with Az-Rel who is also currently panting, his hands on his knees as his bend over to spit a mouthful of blood onto the grassy floor. Az-Rel looked up to the man whom he once respected.. Maybe he still have a bit of respect left for him but he's a known killer... But so was he... "You have to leave the Brotherhood. It's making you worse.. It's turning you into something you're not." Az-Rel said, hoping he would listen. But as stubborn as he is, Regahn shook his head "They are my true family.. And the leader trusts me.. He gave me the essential needs to keep my brother alive!" he yelled back, furiously.. "No.. You're giving yourself an excuse to cover up the acts of a horrible man. The Shadow Brotherhood had a better reputation last time. At least they were the Robin Hoods of the continent. Now, they're nothing but scumbag mercenary assassins ever since your saint leader took the previous leader's place.. Didn't he threaten to kill your brother as well? And your family are killers" Az-Rel contradicted. "Killers who care. You'll see and don't act as if you were never in the brotherhood itself!" Regahn said as he picked up his unique composite bow and fired a strangely-shaped black arrow up to the sky. He knew Az-rel newfound friends are being attacked by the previous hunter.

The arrow that was fired up into the sky suddenly burst into flames and suddenly turned into large fireworks which could be seen from miles away. Soon, the dark colours of the firework forms a logo in the sky. It was a strange logo with a shape of a tribal S and an arrow cross diagonally for it. Az-Rel knew what that was. He's called for reinforcements.. and the Assassins of the Shadow Brotherhood are NOT to be taken lightly. "Don't worry.. Atleast they won't kill your friends.. I hope" he said tauntingly.

he looks up at the fire work ".... the brotherhood of shadows.... hmph, well..." he said as he kicked jarak off him "i suppose ill call my backup too..." he said, he took out a heavy bolt and loaded it too his crossbow, he shot it too the sky and it exploded with a red letters saying 'ML' (mercenary league) and made a big bang @Giga @AEchelon @MidnightStar89

An arrow landed near his feet. Suddenly, the Black Arrow, fully in dark mercenary leather armor leaps out of nowhere "You sure.. are a big annoyance.." He said as he landed in front of the Silver Hunter. A sudden whooshing noise was heard as a second dragonkin assassin landed beside him "You called, brother?" he said in a rough draconic tone as he stood up, equipping his strikingly vicious-looking bow with sharp edges around it. He finally can be seen clearly, his wings extended open as he stood up, making himself look very fearful. Like the Black Arrow, he had a face mask on but no hood. He was also wearing nearly identical leather armor as to Black Arrow but it was a lot lighter in tone and less customized. Sharp horns were seen sticking out of his dark red scaly reptilian head. His eyes were vicious as if they were staring at a prey. "Yes I called, assassin of the Uril'kha'an settlement!" replied the Black Arrow. The dragonkin was clearly the assassin of this region. He knew his ways around here.

Both of them h
old their bows up, pointing both vicious arrows at the Silver hunter. The dragonkin assassin spoke this time. "May I remind you, silver hunter. The Uril'kha'an settlement is placed under the protection of and is marked by the Shadow Brotherhood!." he said with with a growl. "This is due to the fact that a prime employer who had used our services continuously over the years is currently residing in this settlement. Therefore, you are trespassing and assaulting on Shadow Brotherhood's territory! You do not want a war with us do you now, member of the Mercenary League!" The Black Arrow continued for the dragonkin in a calm, collected but heated tone! Despite how violent both league and brotherhood can be, Regahn (Black Arrow) knows that a war with them could be the last thing they want. Or.. it could be the only way to show those wannabes of their true strength and agility. It will be soon before, other Brotherhood assassin would arrive

Meanwhile, Az-Rel managed to sneak past them towards his newfound friends. He had heard what Regahn (black arrow) had said and wondered since when did they place this settlement under watch by the Shadow Brotherhood. He wanted them to get out of this settlement as fast as they can. He manages to reach Eagle "We need to get out of here.. As fast as possible.." he declares as he intend to tells the same thing to others, including Jarak, Vyra, Lilith and... the dragons.. which he'll tell last or let the others tell them.

@MidnightStar89 @AEchelon

Jarak was still holding the crossbow when bolts shot out of it. Unfortunate for the shooter, those bolts missed because the dragonkin aimed them elsewhere. However now he was on the ground, looking at Az-rel. "...sh*t... Ark! We have to go, now!" he yelled, the dragon leaped to him. Jarak climbed on him and held on. "I'm good at finding escape routes, follow!" Arkthes said to the others.

----

Nifer saw the mark and raised her eyebrow. Assassins. She ran to the gates, the guards didn't even see her. Quickly the bird ran to her, so she was on her way.
I have to follow this dragon group... They're interesting!

@AEchelon @Salex @Hoki @ManyFaces @Giga

Az-Rel looked at Jarak and the dragon and nodded his head in agreement. He had no idea if he was able to catch up with them if they decided to fly.. into the sky but at least he'll know if they are safe and prepares himself for a long run.

Jarak was very ready to go, but Ark waited. She looked at Az-rel. "You don't have a mount... I can give you a ride, otherwise you might not be able to catch up. I can't fly right now, so don't worry about heights," she suggested and lowered herself. Somehow the spikes on her back bended downwards, creating a safe spot to sit on. "If you insist..." Jarak whispered with a bit grumpy voice. He decided to curl his tail out of the way anyways.

@Giga

he grinned, knowing his tools are broken, he ran off in the chaos out the settlement, he could see by the distance people riding on horses with a red flag but on the other end he can see some people carrying a black flag "this is gonna turn very ugly soon..." he said as he escapes @Giga @AEchelon @MidnightStar89

Nifer was riding her bird near the settlement, when she saw a person escape the place. The earlier hunter. "Why might you be running? Didn't you just call your mighty friends to help you?" she asked with her toned voice. It wasn't a threat, more like a curious question with a friendly tone. Spek tilted his head, making quiet chirp sounds, as if questioning the person's presence. "Plus, you seem to be interested in that dragon group... so am I. Who are they?" she added. Her bow was neatly placed on her back, but a tiny detail was missing. Only a person who either owned, created or examined carefully, would notice what it was. And that something was hidden on her, as a little back-up plan.

@Salex

MidnightStar89 said:
Nifer was riding her bird near the settlement, when she saw a person escape the place. The earlier hunter. "Why might you be running? Didn't you just call your mighty friends to help you?" she asked with her toned voice. It wasn't a threat, more like a curious question with a friendly tone. Spek tilted his head, making quiet chirp sounds, as if questioning the person's presence. "Plus, you seem to be interested in that dragon group... so am I. Who are they?" she added. Her bow was neatly placed on her back, but a tiny detail was missing. Only a person who either owned, created or examined carefully, would notice what it was. And that something was hidden on her, as a little back-up plan.
@Salex
"your 'friends' destroyed my tools, i have to run... and they are a wanted group by a man so thats why i hunt them..." he said @MidnightStar89

Az-Rel shook his head, declining the offer. He didn't tell why but it could known that he.. was probably nervous of the dragon. "It's okay.. I think I'll stay.. I need to deal some business with that hunter.. I'll catch up!" he stated as he equip his daggers. Meanwhile Black Arrow watches the silver hunter escape for his life. "What a coward" his dragonkin associate had said. Black Arrow nodded in agreement "We should our brothers off, now that he is gone." His dragonkin colleague wasn't too sure about this "Not just yet.. Somethings comming.. Something big"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back