• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

What should the name of the towns be? Put your answers in your character creation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MidnightStar89 said:
As Jarak heard the word 'Keeper' he stepped down on the ground. "You idiot tried to hunt a Keeper?! Who of them, hm? Who of them deserve to kick your ass?" he yelled at him. Arkthes frowned, but backed up a little, behind the rock... well moslty, she wanted to see what happened. Jarak had a tight grip on his dagger, as he tried to control his anger. He doesn't deserve to live, he tried to harm a protector of lands, he is a mere mortal! The dragonkin heard words in his head, not sure if they were just his imagination. Whatever it was, that person deserved death. "But why? Like we want to hunt you humanoids, you're not worth the risk..." Arkthes asked. Something was off with Jarak's energy, she felt it. Suddenly he cut the connection between them. ...oh damn.

@Salex
"hmph... im the silver hunter, one of the best hunters in the lands... and you think you... a measly dragonkin can defeat me? i've killed your kind more than i've taken showers... and i take a shower two times a day, i can sense your energy is getting higher... are you getting angry? oh im getting really afraid now!" he taunted trying to make him angrier "you merely are a useless heir to bedlam, you are weak and premature, dragonkin..." . he then turned his sword to dragon mode(a mode where the sword counters the effects of dragon type damage output be it natural or dragon-made but not so good on other races) to match the dragonkin's and dragon's weakness "let's see this dragonkin in it's full potential..." he thought to himself @MidnightStar89

Last edited by a moderator:
"You didn't answer her question," he snapped at him, grabbing his daggers. Arkthes let out a quiet whimper-like sound. Bedlam... I don't usually pray to you... but... Bedlam help Jarak. she thought before hopping back on the rock. "Your mechanical weapons can't stop me from revenge! You deserve to die! This is not a game, where each kill is a point!" the dragonkin yelled. He knew very well, that attacking first would cause more harm than dodging his moves. "Sorry for cutting our connection, I didn't want you to hear what things he said... Not that guy, HIM. I mean, listen to this..." the dragonkin messaged his friend. "They are foolish, they are dangerous, but still foolish. Spill their blood, revenge for my people who they have slain. Our slayers will be punished! ......and so on. I don't know if it is my imagination or real, but it's scary. Arkthes, for the first time in years I am scared of my enemy," he telepathically continued, and Arkthes glared at the enemy like a hawk. "It's just in your head, you're not possessed or anything. Though... if he can, let him help," the dragon answered. Arkthes took a ready-to-pounce -position and let out a long, bloodthirsty hiss.

@Salex

@Cheselth @AEchelon @Giga (I wish you were here :3)

MidnightStar89 said:
"You didn't answer her question," he snapped at him, grabbing his daggers. Arkthes let out a quiet whimper-like sound. Bedlam... I don't usually pray to you... but... Bedlam help Jarak. she thought before hopping back on the rock. "Your mechanical weapons can't stop me from revenge! You deserve to die! This is not a game, where each kill is a point!" the dragonkin yelled. He knew very well, that attacking first would cause more harm than dodging his moves. "Sorry for cutting our connection, I didn't want you to hear what things he said... Not that guy, HIM. I mean, listen to this..." the dragonkin messaged his friend. "They are foolish, they are dangerous, but still foolish. Spill their blood, revenge for my people who they have slain. Our slayers will be punished! ......and so on. I don't know if it is my imagination or real, but it's scary. Arkthes, for the first time in years I am scared of my enemy," he telepathically continued, and Arkthes glared at the enemy like a hawk. "It's just in your head, you're not possessed or anything. Though... if he can, let him help," the dragon answered. Arkthes took a ready-to-pounce -position and let out a long, bloodthirsty hiss.
@Salex

@Cheselth @AEchelon @Giga (I wish you were here :3)
"my answer? i dont have to answer to you you scaled human wannabe... sensing how quiet you've been i can see you are connected telephatically and sending messages... well then let's see if my mechanical weapons are what you say and if i kill you then another point to my scoreboard..." he taunted while grinning, he readied his crossbow filled venom that is a counter to a dragon own's venom hurting them "you dragons underestimate a mortal? then come get me, pray to bedlam ill make your death quick and painfull" he threatens @MidnightStar89

Jarak took a deep breath. "Ladies first," he joked, doing a polite hand ...thing. Ark gave a slight smirk, but went straight back to 'serious face'. The dragonkin took deeper breaths than normally, relaxing. Remember, what you have trained for. He is clearly a warrior, I am an assassin. A shadow... Stay calm and emotionless, don't show anger, fear or joy. I got this, a dragonkin will not fall for those without dragon blood. "Nor will a dragon," Ark said telepathically. "Heh, oops?" the dragonkin replied. Those moments were awkward, when Jarak accidentally talked to someone instead of just to himself.

@Salex (Should we wait for the others for now?)

MidnightStar89 said:
Jarak took a deep breath. "Ladies first," he joked, doing a polite hand ...thing. Ark gave a slight smirk, but went straight back to 'serious face'. The dragonkin took deeper breaths than normally, relaxing. Remember, what you have trained for. He is clearly a warrior, I am an assassin. A shadow... Stay calm and emotionless, don't show anger, fear or joy. I got this, a dragonkin will not fall for those without dragon blood. "Nor will a dragon," Ark said telepathically. "Heh, oops?" the dragonkin replied. Those moments were awkward, when Jarak accidentally talked to someone instead of just to himself.
@Salex (Should we wait for the others for now?)
(yeah we should, @Cheselth or @AEchelon or @Giga please intervene)

Despite being quite injured, Az-rel manages to stand up and is still willing to put up with a fight. He still has his daggers with him. Maybe with alongside Jarak, Lilith and Eagle, they all can take down this armored intruder. "You find pleasure in killing dragons? Even the Black Arrow who is considered a top assassin and mercenary respect their existence and ignores them unless necessary! You're worse than him! " he said, disgusted at this arrogant intruder. He tightens his holds around the daggers, intending to plunge them deeply into this idiot's chest. He usually doesn't kill his enemies but the way this man has been acting, he felt revolted at him. He even has a bit of compassion now towards Black Arrow as he only kills for money, not for fun.

Giga said:
Despite being quite injured, Az-rel manages to stand up and is still willing to put up with a fight. He still has his daggers with him. Maybe with alongside Jarak, Lilith and Eagle, they all can take down this armored intruder. "You find pleasure in killing dragons? Even the Black Arrow who is considered a top assassin and mercenary respect their existence and ignores them unless necessary! You're worse than him! " he said, disgusted at this arrogant intruder. He tightens his holds around the daggers, intending to plunge them deeply into this idiot's chest. He usually doesn't kill his enemies but the way this man has been acting, he felt revolted at him. He even has a bit of compassion now towards Black Arrow as he only kills for money, not for fun.
(welcome back, where've you been?)

"hmph... im not doing this only for fun, a person is paying me big money for that dark elf's head, a dragon scale coat should sell well, they are durable after all... and what makes you think you can beat me mister goody two shoes?" he taunted him again, "so listen now... i make you a chance to run before i skewer my sword down your throat... your choice" he threatened as he put his crossbow to sniper mode filled with anti dragon bolts aimed toward the dragon and the dragonkin @Giga @MidnightStar89

Jarak looked at Az-rel with the corner of his eye, it was good to see someone help. He looked back at the bow. What was h waiting for? For him to attack first? Arkthes' chest glowed slightly, as a ball of acid or fire was forming in it. However she was in a position that hid it perfectly. Very quickly, as she hid behind the rock, she released a ton of smoke for distraction. As she was safe she sent a ball of acid towards him. If the acid would hit, it would melt his armor, despite of 'acid resistance' or 'acid immunity', as her specie's poison was... erm, special?

@Salex @Giga @Cheselth @AEchelon (Tag all the people :3)

MidnightStar89 said:
Jarak looked at Az-rel with the corner of his eye, it was good to see someone help. He looked back at the bow. What was h waiting for? For him to attack first? Arkthes' chest glowed slightly, as a ball of acid or fire was forming in it. However she was in a position that hid it perfectly. Very quickly, as she hid behind the rock, she released a ton of smoke for distraction. As she was safe she sent a ball of acid towards him. If the acid would hit, it would melt his armor, despite of 'acid resistance' or 'acid immunity', as her specie's poison was... erm, special?
@Salex @Giga @Cheselth @AEchelon (Tag all the people :3)
despite being human he has been training with the best hunters and has perfected his senses not only his sight and he heard and smelled the acid, he quickly pulled out his shield from his back and it makes his shield melt down to a goo as he unstrap the shield from his arm to stop the spread of acid "son of a cussing cuss word!!!" he cursed... sort of

@MidnightStar89 @Giga @Cheselth @AEchelon

He looked at Jarak and nodded, as a sign for coordinated attack (He does not have a bow. He only has daggers). He quickly leap off the ground at rushed towards the intruder as he was distracted by the acid which has been inflicted on the shield. He attempts to plunge his two mystical daggers into his fortified armor in order to give him a quick push where if he ends up on the ground, he could easily disable him from there. He hopes that Jarak will have his back when he was in the process of this..

Giga said:
He looked at Jarak and nodded, as a sign for coordinated attack (He does not have a bow. He only has daggers). He quickly leap off the ground at rushed towards the intruder as he was distracted by the acid which has been inflicted on the shield. He attempts to plunge his two mystical daggers into his fortified armor in order to give him a quick push where if he ends up on the ground, he could easily disable him from there. He hopes that Jarak will have his back when he was in the process of this..
being in the smoke, he closed his eyes and used his sense of smell, sound and touch to traverse around the battlefield, he then notice that the running of the scarlet hunter means he is about to attack, quickly he turns his enchanted sword to hurricane mode and makes a gust of strong storm like wind that blows him off and blows off the smoke allowing him too use his vision "come on... smoke and a pounce attack? pfft... amateurs" he taunted, he then aimed his crossbow venom and shot two bolts to a rock and it ricocheted off a tree, then the bolt shot first hitting the dragonkin and the other bolt hitting the bolt attached to the dragonkin ricocheting to back of the dragon's scale stabbing the rear neck and both bolts filled with anti-dragon venom that counteracts the dragon venom making a sudden urge and making a dragon or dragon related race having... diarrhea (yeah im not going to go op, just going a lil silly here) @MidnightStar89 @Giga @Cheselth @AEchelon

(yeah, summarized what i wrote, lots of trickshot, insults then the dragon and the dragonkin now have diarrhea.... enjoy!!! :) )

(Redoing my post xD )

As Jarak was about to run with him too, a gust of wind threw him back. As he was about to get up, a bolt got him by surprise. "God damn, I will- um.." he snarled in pain, luckily the venom didn't affect him yet. He got up and held his daggers, when an awful feeling hit him. Well sh*t... literally. However that didn't bother him, he knew how to handle such a silly disease with ease. He held his sword, growling.

As Arkthes was about to attack, she felt that something hit her friend. The dragon quickly moved her head as a bolt was coming towards, so it missed horribly. The cave dragon let out a loud hiss, jumping on the ground
very close to the enemy. Like, sword-combat -close. The dragon released her fire breath, close-up it would be much hotter... plus it creatd a good distraction.

@Salex @Giga (Not today! > :D )

MidnightStar89 said:
(Redoing my post xD )
As Jarak was about to run with him too, a gust of wind threw him back. As he was about to get up, a bolt got him by surprise. "God damn, I will- um.." he snarled in pain, luckily the venom didn't affect him yet. He got up and held his daggers, when an awful feeling hit him. Well sh*t... literally. However that didn't bother him, he knew how to handle such a silly disease with ease. He held his sword, growling.

As Arkthes was about to attack, she felt that something hit her friend. The dragon quickly moved her head as a bolt was coming towards, so it missed horribly. The cave dragon let out a loud hiss, jumping on the ground
very close to the enemy. Like, sword-combat -close. The dragon released her fire breath, close-up it would be much hotter... plus it creatd a good distraction.

@Salex @Giga (Not today! > :D )
he then now turns on the rapid fire mode which isnt as powerful but can penetrate dragon scales in close range he then gets closer and shoots the entire 28 bolts left with the dragon venom right to the dragon, each bolt hitting making the urge to go even worse. once the magazine is emptied, he threw a roll of toilet paper that he carries around just in case to the dragon while shouting "trust me, your gonna need this more than i do" (the power of silliness!!!) @Giga @MidnightStar89

Niruth cried in pain from the burn and tried to heal over the burn with ice.

Eagle had been tending to all of Niruth's wounds including the mouth burn when he realized the hunter was back. He grabbed his ice-pick daggers and joined the fight. He used a flight spell to lift him up above the silver soldier and found a thin opening in the man's armor between his shoulder plate and helmet. When Eagle saw Az-rel charging the man, he dove, his sleek daggers aimed for the opening and timing it so he would connect with the enemy's skin at the same time as Az-rel's attack. Eagle missed due to other attacks from Ark and Jarak making him move out of alignment. Eagle's daggers dug into the ground and he snarled like a dragon pup at the warrior.

(Edited)

@Salex @Giga @MidnightStar89 @Cheselth

AEchelon said:
Niruth cried in pain from the burn and tried to heal over the burn with ice.
Eagle had been tending to all of Niruth's wounds including the mouth burn when he realized the hunter was back. He grabbed his ice-pick daggers and joined the fight. He used a flight spell to lift him up above the silver soldier and found a thin opening in the man's armor between his shoulder plate and helmet. When Eagle saw Az-rel charging the man, he dove, his sleek daggers aimed for the opening and timing it so he would connect with the enemy's skin at the same time as Az-rel's attack. Now if Jarak and Ark attacks connected at the exact moment that the other two did, this should be enough. Maybe if Lilith had the strength to shoot another arrow, that would definitely put this evil man out of commision.

@Salex @Giga @MidnightStar89 @Cheselth
"you dragons are such pathetic creatures... not even watching your surrounding one bit" he said, as he said that, he took out a stick with a button and under the ice dragon is a cleverly made bomb that doesnt explode until a sound cannnot be heard by humans and other species around 1000 hertz is made, the button scratched a special duranium-gold alloy inside making sounds above 1000 hertz

and the bomb exploded making an explosion equivalent to dynamite
@AEchelon @Giga @MidnightStar89 @Cheselth

He felt the insane gust of wind pushing him away. Despite being an extraordinary fighter, he is no superman and the gust of wind manages to push him all the way back. Being injured, he couldn't maneuver his way out and let the wind took him and threw him quite a distance away from them. Before he could rush back towards the fortified fighter, an arrow suddenly shot out of nowhere and landed in front of him. No.. not now! Not at this time!' He thought as the arrow which was black in colour could mean one thing. He knew.. He has come to intervene. The Black Arrow. "So, I heard you run into a little problem." A voice echoed through the forest. Az-Rel was impatient and frustrated. "Not now, Regahn!" Az-Rel yelled back, his intention was clear. He did not want any help of his rival. "Ohh, but I am your only chance. I know the person you're fighting up against. His weakness" the voiced echoed, only to his area. Az-Rel begins to reconsider. He knew his rival, The Black Arrow wouldn't lied. He has never lied, not at least to him. If he let him help, Eagle will probably get killed. But if he doesn't, all of them will get killed by this armored intruder.

"Niruth!" Eagle cried out to her, but she was already up in the air, out of range of the bomb. Chunks of dirt flew out in all directions and Niruth did something she promised she'd never try with Eagle. She made a binding link with him so that she could help him fight. In the air, Niruth "stood" upright and puffed out her chest. Eagle's eyes glowed white under her control and he mirrored her posture exactly. Niruth and Eagle picked up the daggers out of the ground and roared at the fighter, not noticing Black Arrow's return.

Niruth and Eagle, we'll call this connection Earuth, charged at the Silver hunter at full force and swiped and slashed at all of the gaps and weak spots in the armor, darting to the side to get a better vantage point. Then Earuth ice blasted the warrior with such a cold blast, that it froze the seam between the back and chest plates. Earuth dug their blade into the seam, which shattered apart, leaving the hunter's ribs exposed.

@Salex @Giga @MidnightStar89

AEchelon said:
"Niruth!" Eagle cried out to her, but she was already up in the air, out of range of the bomb. Chunks of dirt flew out in all directions and Niruth did something she promised she'd never try with Eagle. She made a binding link with him so that she could help him fight. In the air, Niruth "stood" upright and puffed out her chest. Eagle's eyes glowed white under her control and he mirrored her posture exactly. Niruth and Eagle picked up the daggers out of the ground and roared at the fighter, not noticing Black Arrow's return.
Niruth and Eagle, we'll call this connection Earuth, charged at the Silver hunter at full force and swiped and slashed at all of the gaps and weak spots in the armor, darting to the side to get a better vantage point. Then Earuth ice blasted the warrior with such a cold blast, that it froze the seam between the back and chest plates. Earuth dug their blade into the seam, which shattered apart, leaving the hunter's ribs exposed.

@Salex @Giga @MidnightStar89
the hits made the armor get hit alot, but after the dust cleared the armor still isnt scratched at all, but the silver hunter underneath, is exhausted terribly and has passed out, the kevlar straps underneath the armor is still strong though unless there's a way to break the straps to release the armor

Earuth pants and look down at their enemy. Niruth lets the link go and falters in her flight from exhaustion, but doesn't pass out. Eagle though, pants for a few seconds before dropping to his knees. Thankfully none of his wounds open up, but his ribs are burning with pain. Sweat drips down his face as he loses the fight for conciousness. He collapses next to his enemy.

The Scarlet fighter returned, only to find many of them exhausted and finally, the enemy was faced-down on the grassy floor. Along with Eagle.. 'Could Eagle be? He can't be..' he thought frantically. He had said no to the Black Arrow, but he was watching them from the shadows, seeing if there is any sign of trouble. If Eagle is truly dead, then his job would actually be done. He was a little upset that he couldn't get a fight, despite not resting that much but atleast he had tend to his wounds and fulfill his thirst and hunger. Az-Rel did not know he was watching them.. or did he?

the silver hunter woke up, disoriented and dazed, he started standing up, having too use his sword to keep him falling and grabbed his crossbow. "ugghhh.... well im tired as f*ck..." he said while using his sword in a cane like manner @Giga @MidnightStar89 @AEchelon

While Jarak was off being... busy, Arkthes heard the enemy get up again. She quickly limped towards him with a growl, but stopped a fine distance away. "You're glad my blood can wash almost any poison out of me. Now, do you want to die or leave humiliated?" she snarled, holding her right front leg a bit in the air. Quite many of the bolts had hit it, but none of them managed to penetrate her chest plating.

@Salex @Giga @AEchelon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back