• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

What should the name of the towns be? Put your answers in your character creation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eagle was surprised to hear Arkthes's voice echo through his head. He had never been able to understand Niruth before now, and an excited look washed over his face. I can hear you! He thought back excitedly. Oh he was the one who took down the Black Arrow. They're rivals or sorts. He saved all our lives, especially mine. Eagle made a throat slitting gesture across his own neck and then hung his head and stuck his tongue out to make the point a bit more powerful (and slightly comical at the same time). He then looked at Jarak, "It's alright to be injured," he said in a light but more serious tone. "No one is invincible, not even Arkthes! You'll heal soon enough." He had tried to make the dragonkin chuckle earlier, but it hadn't worked.

He jumped a little when Az-rel suddenly broke off his speech and jumped away to yet another battle. "What the-" Eagle rushed over to Niruth, reluctantly waking her. She raised her head sleepily and blinked a few times before focusing on Eagle. Her face immediately lightened and she nuzzled him, but then she noticed the worried look on his face and stood. She knew that look. It was the look meaning someone was in danger and Eagle needed her help. "Where," she demanded. Eagle didn't have to answer when Nor heard arrows hitting metal and took off at a trot, which was a full on sprint for Eagle.

She weaved as best she could through the trees, thankfully not knocking any over and got to the battle scene. She snarled at both strangers, she didn't know which to fight though. Eagle called out while pointing to the scarlet clad swordsman, "that's Az-rel, he's our ally." Niruth then stepped between the two and snarled at the elf hunter, bearing her razor sharp teeth and whipped her tail about anxiously. She had no intention of actually biting this man, just scaring him away.

@Giga @Salex

Lilith was in the middle of washing her wound out and listening to the scarlet hunter carefully when suddenly he stopped talking to the sound of a twig breaking. She was surprised to see him react so quickly and in the way he did. Are those flips really necessary... She asked herself. She figured that if it was a false alarm that he would just come back over but soon sounds of combat were heard. She stood up, grabbed her blades and ran in as quickly as she could. "Az-rel!" She noticed his weapon had broken and equipped her bow before trying to toss him her dual blades with perfect timing so that the other man, who seemed to be dealing with Niruth, wouldn't get to them. "Use those, they're not like your weapon but it'll have to do." Lilith then moved next to the dragon and pointed her bow at the intruder with a new kind of magic arrow in it. It wasn't the usual light blue. It was a purple color and it had slightly less glow to it. "If you don't want to deal with this arrow in your chest, I suggest you move along." She glared at the man, the arrow threatening to shoot with the slight noises the bow made with every slight movement of her fingers.

Jarak didn't have a lot of time to react, when someone attacked. "Again?" he thought to himself. However, as the hostile person got shots on this scarlet friend of theirs, he let out a loud growl. "If I were you I would give up immediately," he demanded, grabbing his daggers. Arkthes raised her head, trying to look bigger, as she let out a snarl too. The cave dragon's eyes glowed and a slight purple-ish smoke erupted from between her jaws. "Woah... Ark, you're angry," Jarak said to him telepathically. "Not really, this is more of a... defense mechanism. Though I will barbeque that crossbowboy if he doesn't back up!"

@Cheselth @AEchelon @Giga @Salex

Cheselth said:
Lilith was in the middle of washing her wound out and listening to the scarlet hunter carefully when suddenly he stopped talking to the sound of a twig breaking. She was surprised to see him react so quickly and in the way he did. Are those flips really necessary... She asked herself. She figured that if it was a false alarm that he would just come back over but soon sounds of combat were heard. She stood up, grabbed her blades and ran in as quickly as she could. "Az-rel!" She noticed his weapon had broken and equipped her bow before trying to toss him her dual blades with perfect timing so that the other man, who seemed to be dealing with Niruth, wouldn't get to them. "Use those, they're not like your weapon but it'll have to do." Lilith then moved next to the dragon and pointed her bow at the intruder with a new kind of magic arrow in it. It wasn't the usual light blue. It was a purple color and it had slightly less glow to it. "If you don't want to deal with this arrow in your chest, I suggest you move along." She glared at the man, the arrow threatening to shoot with the slight noises the bow made with every slight movement of her fingers.
the voice of the silver hunter was deep and cold, "Make your move, dark elf" he said, he turned the crossbow to sniper mode and loaded an enchanted red bolt but he didnt notice the dragon in any way from his armor blocking the view leaving his vulnerable @Cheselth @MidnightStar89

Ashoak finished tending to Costachios wounds and hugged the dragon,though Costachio rolled her eyes she wrapped her neck around Ashoak then went off to hunt some fish in the lake to feed the others,though she was not a good fisher she knew how to scare the fish out or make them come out without having to get too wet.Ashoak seemed not be be bothered by all the conflict and began pulling out cubes of herbs that smelled delicious and began handing them out to the wounded people around her including Arkthes, Jarak, Lilith, Eagle,Niruth,and Az-rel,she made sure to be quick as not to disturb anything going on but enough time to put healing herbal cubes in their palms or closest to them if they didn't want them now,she was none too thrilled about the combat.

@Everyone

(also anyone think it should get dark now so we can tell ghost stories and eat fish?)

Niruth created an ice helmet on her head and head-butted the fighter. She chomped down on his weapon, crushing it to the point of no repair, and tossing it away. Niruth put her tail in front of Lilith protectively and stepped towards the fighter. She was so close to her mouth now that one could see the individual finer scaled that covered her face. "Step back, hunter." She growled at him. @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilith was about to take the chance from his offer to make a move and shoot her arrow when the ice dragon had attacked first and then placed her tail in front of her. "Aw come on! I wanted to test out my new poison arrows..." She childishly stuck her tongue out before the arrow vanished into thin air. "Fine but what are we gonna do with him? He might know some things about Black Arrow."

AEchelon said:
Niruth created an ice helmet on her head and head-butted the fighter. She chomped down on his weapon, crushing it to the point of no repair, and tossing it away. Niruth put her tail in front of Lilith protectively and stepped towards the fighter. She was so close to her mouth now that one could see the individual finer scaled that covered her face. "Step back, hunter." She growled at him. @Salex
(sry for the late reply) "pfftt... break my weapon i can still make more, don't underestimate me" he said, he took out his enchanted unique sword and the blade started to emit an aura

Niruth growled stomped down on the sword and put the man's arm in her mouth, only biting down hard enough to break the skin, but the threat of her breaking his arm was real. This was his last warning. Right when Niruth's teeth touched the hunter's flesh, an ice crystal started to form around his arm. It was forming fast enough that a if probably gave his weak human skin freezer burn, but she couldn't be sure.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
AEchelon said:
Niruth growled stomped down on the sword and put the man's arm in her mouth, only biting down hard enough to break the skin, but the threat of her breaking his arm was real. This was his last warning. Right when Niruth's teeth touched the hunter's flesh, an ice crystal started to form around his arm. It was forming fast enough that a if probably gave his weak human skin freezer burn, but she couldn't be sure.
@Salex
his adamantium alloy armor stood up to the intense pressure with it only denting like the dragon was trying to bite an iron slab, the sword that was emitting the aura touched the dragon's scale and it instantly burst to fire to counter the ice as the silver cladded hunter pulled the sword from the dragon's stomp and stabbed the dragon in the leg while it is still burning, "i've faced fire dragons inside a volcano, you think you and your pathetic snow cone machine you call a mouth can defeat me?!" he shouted @AEchelon

Lilith growled and created another poison arrow, pointing it towards the man. "You will leave before I shoot you down myself!" She scowled at the man and stood tall, no matter how sore her leg felt. "I will not stand for a completely stranger doing this to my comrades."

Cheselth said:
Lilith growled and created another poison arrow, pointing it towards the man. "You will leave before I shoot you down myself!" She scowled at the man and stood tall, no matter how sore her leg felt. "I will not stand for a completely stranger doing this to my comrades."
"go ahead, try shooting, you saw the dragon's jaw cannot even penetrate my armor, im the silver hunter for crying out loud, and your gonna need more than measly poison arrows to beat me... and also what friends?" he said taunting the dark elf (also im changing my text to silver cuz... silver hunter related thingy)

At the point when the hunter taunted them, Arkthes got enraged for real. "What is it with you and dark elves? You seem to hate them!" she asked with a roar. Her tail slashed wildly, causing a surprised face on the dragonkin's face.

Jarak grinned and pointed at Ark, who leaned a bit downwards. He hopped on her head, and she bounced him in the air. Jarak landed quite a way from the hunter, but immediately put his sword into a battle position.
"Come at me with your silly glowing sword!" he said. This was going to be good.

Arkthes connected with Jarak in a way, that they both had a grin-like face. They were now thinking the same way, going to create amazingly well coordinated attacks.
"Guys, you should be careful of where you stand, Ark tends to... get messy when she battles," Jarak chuckled.

@Salex @AEchelon

MidnightStar89 said:
At the point when the hunter taunted them, Arkthes got enraged for real. "What is it with you and dark elves? You seem to hate them!" she asked with a roar. Her tail slashed wildly, causing a surprised face on the dragonkin's face.
Jarak grinned and pointed at Ark, who leaned a bit downwards. He hopped on her head, and she bounced him in the air. Jarak landed quite a way from the hunter, but immediately put his sword into a battle position.
"Come at me with your silly glowing sword!" he said. This was going to be good.

Arkthes connected with Jarak in a way, that they both had a grin-like face. They were now thinking the same way, going to create amazingly well coordinated attacks.
"Guys, you should be careful of where you stand, Ark tends to... get messy when she battles," Jarak chuckled.

@Salex @AEchelon
"hmph... fighting 5 to 1? i feel flattered if this is what it takes to beat me... well its been fun but my tools have been destroyed, this will not be the last time you see me..." he said, he proceeded to throw a smoke bomb and the whole battle field is filled with grey smoke, he then ran from the scene back to his camp near a town "that dark elf is gonna be harder to hunt than i thought... i have to see in the book... and i need to fix my armor as well" he said as he fixed his crossbow and this time he remade it from steel instead of wood, he then fixed the dent in the armor and looked in his book form past encounters with creatures and studied their weaknesses @MidnightStar89 @AEchelon @Cheselth @Giga

Jarak let out a sigh of frustration as the enemy left. "That looked like some strong armor," he laughed, but Ark jumped through the smoke to tackle him. "I could've bitten through, definitely!" she replied back. "Definitely, you wall-chomper," Jarak 'insulted'. Arkthes rolled her eyes. "I was a kid..." the cave dragon said a bit embarrassed, but sat down. Jarak then turned to the others. "Um... Are you alright?" he asked from everyone at once. Aaaand the pain in his leg was back. He frowned, at this point it just annoyed him, but it had to be washed. The dragonkin walked to the lake, throwing some water in the wound. Arkthes decided to keep watch, he listened to any sounds outside their little group.

@Cheselth @Giga @AEchelon

steve then runs back to the battle field before to find they are still there talking. he loaded a custom made anti-dragonkin bolt filled with poison as well and turned it to sniper mode (which makes the shot 10 times more powerful that can even break through dragon scales) and aims for the dragonkin @MidnightStar89 @Cheselth @AEchelon

Jarak was at the lake, when Ark screeched a warning. She had caught the scent of the person. The dragonkin did the classic 'duck and roll' technique into the lake. Arkthes hissed at the bushes, spitting purple acid to there. The acid would burn skin badly and armor semi-badly. Meanwhile Jarak swam deep, invisible in the water, to a spot where he was safe behind a rock. Even though his leg has stopped bleeding, it was painful. "Get away from my friend!" Arkthes roared, her voice had a threatening tone to it. The cave dragon readied herself, she was going to take a shot to her strongest scales. Luckily almost noone knew her weak spots, nobody got to examine her species of cave dragons before they sealed themselves underground permanently. Jarak was half in water, behind a huge rock formation. He saw some vines on the rock, so he grabbed those and climbed to hang on the side of it.

@Salex

MidnightStar89 said:
Jarak was at the lake, when Ark screeched a warning. She had caught the scent of the person. The dragonkin did the classic 'duck and roll' technique into the lake. Arkthes hissed at the bushes, spitting purple acid to there. The acid would burn skin badly and armor semi-badly. Meanwhile Jarak swam deep, invisible in the water, to a spot where he was safe behind a rock. Even though his leg has stopped bleeding, it was painful. "Get away from my friend!" Arkthes roared, her voice had a threatening tone to it. The cave dragon readied herself, she was going to take a shot to her strongest scales. Luckily almost noone knew her weak spots, nobody got to examine her species of cave dragons before they sealed themselves underground permanently. Jarak was half in water, behind a huge rock formation. He saw some vines on the rock, so he grabbed those and climbed to hang on the side of it.
@Salex
"hmph... you dragons are inadequate non-thinking beasts... time to prove who is in the top of the food chain..." he said, he took a steady aim and shot to a tree branch, for a moment he looked like he missed, but the bolt ricocheted to another branch to a rock then to the cave dragon's rear neck, with it being shot 10 times more powerful it went through the scale not killing the dragon only injecting the poison that makes the recipient feel like they are burning inside out but not dying @MidnightStar89

Arkthes grinned as the person shot. Jarak didn't see the situation so he could've warned her, but as the shot was hit, Jarak fell back to the lake, letting out a quiet snarl. Arkthes cringed but with her tail grabbed the bolt out. "I'm immune to poison, you 'top of the food chain' -hunter," she growled. Her own venom in her veins caused the wound to stop bleeding almost immediately, though it was still quite painful. "But now I know exactly what you think of me," she stated and released a wave of purple-ish fire at him. The wall made of fire went from left to right, spreading quite a range. That would be hard to dodge, and the smoke it caused made a vision blocking wall. She jumped back, on the rock where only a straight hit was possible to land on her. Jarak looked up at his friend and climbed on her, hanging to the spikes. He tried not to touch her wound though, when patting her for good work. "If that is what you think, you know nothing of their kind. Dragons are intelligent and noble, and you dare to hunt them?" the dragonkin said with a hiss after that.

@Salex

MidnightStar89 said:
Arkthes grinned as the person shot. Jarak didn't see the situation so he could've warned her, but as the shot was hit, Jarak fell back to the lake, letting out a quiet snarl. Arkthes cringed but with her tail grabbed the bolt out. "I'm immune to poison, you 'top of the food chain' -hunter," she growled. Her own venom in her veins caused the wound to stop bleeding almost immediately, though it was still quite painful. "But now I know exactly what you think of me," she stated and released a wave of purple-ish fire at him. The wall made of fire went from left to right, spreading quite a range. That would be hard to dodge, and the smoke it caused made a vision blocking wall. She jumped back, on the rock where only a straight hit was possible to land on her. Jarak looked up at his friend and climbed on her, hanging to the spikes. He tried not to touch her wound though, when patting her for good work. "If that is what you think, you know nothing of their kind. Dragons are intelligent and noble, and you dare to hunt them?" the dragonkin said with a hiss after that.

@Salex
through the fire suddenly like a phoenix going through a fire, he walks out of the fire with the armor not even having any scorch marks "duranium-adamantium alloy, nice huh? fireproof, ice proof, vibration resistant, and did i mention it's durable? I've hunted your kind for more than 10 years and none but 1 has escaped... that 1 is a keeper now i give you a last chance to run before you end up with the rest of the dragon heads i've collected since i've started killing your kind..." he said, he loaded a magazine of dragon-venom bolts and turns to full auto @MidnightStar89

As Jarak heard the word 'Keeper' he stepped down on the ground. "You idiot tried to hunt a Keeper?! Who of them, hm? Who of them deserve to kick your ass?" he yelled at him. Arkthes frowned, but backed up a little, behind the rock... well moslty, she wanted to see what happened. Jarak had a tight grip on his dagger, as he tried to control his anger. He doesn't deserve to live, he tried to harm a protector of lands, he is a mere mortal! The dragonkin heard words in his head, not sure if they were just his imagination. Whatever it was, that person deserved death. "But why? Like we want to hunt you humanoids, you're not worth the risk..." Arkthes asked. Something was off with Jarak's energy, she felt it. Suddenly he cut the connection between them. ...oh damn.

@Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back