Dove

Rias Silverburgh] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19006-regalwindstar/ said:
@RegalWindstar[/URL] Huh? I was in a game. :<
Oh xD *hugs* what game? :o

@RegalWindstar I think it's a very good game! Well, at least that is what I think. Everyone has their own opinion. It is basically a MOBA game, and I really do like the characters and their stories. So many fun characters to play!

Sorry everyone I was AFK. I'm back.

Also I closed the sign up to new players. You guys can still make 2nd characters don't worry its only closed to new PLAYERS not characters.

However I am still waiting on @Scattered Ambitions CS.

Anyway I want to advance the story more, so please wrap up any important convos between chars soon, I wish to advance to the end of the week the first test.

if convos aren't wrapped up within an hour I will advance the story anyway. Because I don't want us stuck in an endless chat circle forever we are not making any progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, could I create a male character too? I know you said no more sign ups, but because you said people, I wasn't sure if that meant people who already joined o:

@Stamper I had tried clarifying by saying no PEOPLE not characters. Since you guys are here you can create your other characters but new people cannot join. (except people I've been waiting on)

No, I mean, you said they were split into teams. Is everyone on the same team?

@Stamper Each dorm room is a team. So all the players are a team. Theres a dorm BUILDING for each group (Doves, Foxes, Ice wolves and Pigeons) with multiple rooms inside them.

So we are even up against other aspiring doves. even if they stayed across the hallway from us, we most likely will find them dead or kill them ourselves in these trials / tests

@Stamper How exactly does his ability work, what does it mean for corruption and healing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back