Dove

I'm sorry guys I was dealing with a lot of crap the past few days and didn't get enough time on here to RP. I also didn't want my mood affecting the RP.

I'll try to get a post up later today if I can (possible it might be tomorrow since I AM trying to fix my sleep schedule so I'm a bit screwed up right now)

Sorry everyone. Also sorry I didn't inform you before hand it wasn't something I expected and I got wrapped up in tryin to get through everything.

Though the 10th is some I know's birthday so I am going to be celebrating I don't know If I can post that day..we'll see.

sorry I know its been awhile. I was dealing with quite a few things. got so wrapped up, I also never got a post up when I said I'd try to sorry I'll get one up now if I'm able to get my brain to work right now.

@RegalWindstar

i decided to have my character wake up just now. or atleast have woken up not long ago. So if she is still asleep is she laying on the grass (preferred) or on arada's back?

~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ *malfunctioned*

I-its not too far a skip right? o_o I guess it doesn't matter i can just put in what has happened, but if its too far then we will have to colaborate what has happened, especially regarding the training, because on that i don't want to get so far to the point where i can't build on the training with Fa.

Aside from whats stated I'm honestly fine with whatever. Sorry to be difficult xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Unknown1 it'd just be about 6 days (saturday) so that your character doesn't miss out on a lot of training we could just have her have gained a bit more control over her current powers. thats all she can do anyways until shes healed real training doesn't begin.

Thing is I can't do anything right now. I have nothing to fill the gaps between the tests (which is why I've tried to rush it a bit more) Scattered's char and your char are out of commission aswell because of injuries so a time skip is necessary to continue.

@Unknown1 @Rias Silverburgh @Scattered Ambitions @Defective Kitten @Umbra Regalia @National

Sorry for my absence lately.

I think thursday is the last day I'm going out for awhile.

Lately everything has been crap. I keep hurting my hands and feet (I dunno on what), I have kept trying to fix my sleep schedule, which after a week of being fixed is going all to crap again. I haven't been feeling well I've been sleeping a LOT. I slept for 15 hours yesterday. Been getting headaches aswell.

I swear I caught something when we were out or my family brought something home from the nearby grocery store (lots of people in town have colds near us) My head also has felt stuffy. I don't have a fever / my head is not hot but I think I am a bit sick.

On top of that I keep having weird / bad dreams which means I wake up then fall back to sleep a lot so I am not sleeping well at all

which is probably why I slept so long yesterday.

Anyways if I feel well enough on the weekend I'll help get Kitten, Umbra and National's characters in if I can.

I do not know what happened to SA have not heard from her in forever.

Now @Unknown1 is going to be busy for awhile. So don't expect many posts from her.

If anyone is going to be inactive when I don't feel under the weather please always inform me if you can.

If I don't feel well do not worry about informing me because the RP can't progress while you're gone if I'm unwell.

Anyway I love you all <3

Now someone plz pass the coffee.

Sorry Re, I'm pretty inactive myself. My family had a pet emergency and said pet's progression is up and down. It's fairly depressing. Anyway, due to that, I won't be on the site much until she gets better.

@RegalWindstar

RegalWindstar said:
@Unknown1 @Rias Silverburgh @Scattered Ambitions @Defective Kitten @Umbra Regalia @National
Sorry for my absence lately.

I think thursday is the last day I'm going out for awhile.

Lately everything has been crap. I keep hurting my hands and feet (I dunno on what), I have kept trying to fix my sleep schedule, which after a week of being fixed is going all to crap again. I haven't been feeling well I've been sleeping a LOT. I slept for 15 hours yesterday. Been getting headaches aswell.

I swear I caught something when we were out or my family brought something home from the nearby grocery store (lots of people in town have colds near us) My head also has felt stuffy. I don't have a fever / my head is not hot but I think I am a bit sick.

On top of that I keep having weird / bad dreams which means I wake up then fall back to sleep a lot so I am not sleeping well at all

which is probably why I slept so long yesterday.

Anyways if I feel well enough on the weekend I'll help get Kitten, Umbra and National's characters in if I can.

I do not know what happened to SA have not heard from her in forever.

Now @Unknown1 is going to be busy for awhile. So don't expect many posts from her.

If anyone is going to be inactive when I don't feel under the weather please always inform me if you can.

If I don't feel well do not worry about informing me because the RP can't progress while you're gone if I'm unwell.

Anyway I love you all <3

Now someone plz pass the coffee.
Get better soon Lil! Take your time, don't force yourself to come back.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Get better soon Lil! Take your time, don't force yourself to come back.

[/QUOTE]
*Hugs* Thanks Umbra, Love you <3

I'm so sorry about not doing anything since march. Umbra and Unknown knows this, I've been busy.

I have still wanted to RP so I started one slow paced RP up and I did start two 1 on 1 rps since I know my two friends aren't people who post like crazy or expect crazy fast posting.

I spend most my days helping people whether its friends online, strangers online or family I'm always helping people. I've been trying to free up time to get back to dove I do have a bit more these past few days but I'm stumped on what to do right now with dove. I'm truly sorry about that.

Its not like I can stop helping people though, I can't just turn my back on anyone I dunno why I'm like that but it makes me run myself into the ground quite often. I've been also dealing with my boyfriend though things have gotten better now he apologised to me after so long and..has been sticking around again. Dunno how long this peace with him will last though.

Now in other news @Unknown1 Probably won't be available all summer so if we do manage to start the RP up again Fa Lin will need to just be assumed to be following along and unless Aqua / Unknown uses her character we should not interact with Fa Lin. I mean if we start it again, I have to first figure out how. Now @Umbra Regalia @Defective Kitten @National I still have you help you guys get your characters in don't I? Sorry about that, I'll have a look over our PM and if I have the time think on how exactly to go through with this that is if you are still interested.

You guys know by now I have a slight hard time running RPs because quite often my life gets kind of busy or hectic so if anyone doesn't wanna deal with that crap you can drop the RP. Just tell me if you want to okay? I won't hold it against you. Also please tell me if any of you will not be available for RPing at any point in time and the estimated time for when you will be available again.

@Scattered Ambitions @Rias Silverburgh

Hey Re, really sorry about this. I honestly have just lost interest, and so am therefore dropping the rp, officially. I would still love to do other stuff with you in the future, though.

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Hey Re, really sorry about this. I honestly have just lost interest, and so am therefore dropping the rp, officially. I would still love to do other stuff with you in the future, though.

[/QUOTE]
Thats fine no need to apologize. I understand. If you ever want to come back you are welcome to though.

I would love to do other stuff with you too. (Even I've lost slight interest in my own RP. Only reason I wanna keep trying is for others sake though.)

RegalWindstar said:
(Even I've lost slight interest in my own RP. Only reason I wanna keep trying is for others sake though.)
Like I loved doing the RP with @Umbra Regalia Alone and at first I liked doing this RP as a group but the flow of it..was so off compared to mine and Umbra's one on one of it. So I quickly started to honestly lose interest because the flow was off, with the amount of people it was slow. Had a jerk in the RP who made my life a living hell (not saying who) But I wanted to continue trying for everyone elses sake. The worst that can happen is everyone leaves except me and Umbra and then I can just go back and resume with Umbra where we left off in the original or continue this together a do over of everything if I really still want to do it.

RegalWindstar said:
The worst that can happen is everyone leaves except me and Umbra
Now thats not me saying I don't like RPing with everyone here. I think everyone here is amazing RPers I'd love to RP other stuff with them.

Its just part of me would be heart broken but I'd still have Umbra to do it with. I'd understand if everyone left. I'd be okay if it was just Umbra and me too.

I'm not saying I want people to leave not at all thats not what I mean! What I'm trying to say is everyone could leave but as long as I have Umbra I can still do this RP if I wanted to. I think me and Umbra match in RPing. When we RP it flows well and we get really far together. So I could do it easily as a one on one with her. God, This might sound bad but please no one misunderstand! I love you all, I love RPing with you all, I'd be heartbroken if everyone left but what I'm just trying to say is I'm able to do it with Umbra. As long as there is Umbra I can still do the RP so if everyone left it wouldn't mean the death of the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back