Dove

It has been confirmed @Rias Silverburgh is staying.

@Unknown1 Aqua's decision is unknown as shes unavailable for 2 months

@Umbra Regalia is staying

Scattered Ambitions has decided to leave.

NOW I wish to inform everyone who has stayed @Umbra Regalia Is now Co-GM & enforcer of this RP.

If she goes at you for you breaking the rules you must listen to her. She will be keeping all of you in line.

Do not disrespect her, do not argue with her. IF you have any problem with her tell me only if you have proof of bad actions.

I trust Umbra for this position. But I'm not unjust. I won't let my trust make me biased. If Umbra truly does anything wrong and there is proof I will make her step down from this position however until something like that happens she will be running this RP with me and you WILL listen to her. Shes got the authority of a GM, respect her as one.

@Defective Kitten @National

@Rias Silverburgh I dunno if I'll continue Dove if I'll bring it back, tho RPN will be fixing the BBcode (finally its what I was waiting for for all my old rps bc there was TOO much for me to fix all by myself)

@Umbra Regalia @Unknown1 If I end up wanting to do dove again its most likely I'll make a reboot of it so we can start anew instead of having to go through and find where we left off, and it wouldn't be as big of a group bc it was too much to manage.

What do you 3 think? Would you 3 wanna do it, or should I just let dove completely die not revive it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back