Dove

@AnarchyReins Alright, next time you have to go if you are able to, please inform me that you'll be gone awhile okay? Thank you for telling me now atleast.

@Deity of Ice Thank you for replying aswell. I'm glad to know you are still around.

@Redrobinwing Like I said to Anarchy, next time something comes up please tell me if you can that you'll be gone. Thank you aswell for responding.

@AnarchyReins *hugs* Pfft *hands you a bumble bee pattern tissue* (yes I actually have those in my purse IRL)

"guys i'm so excited! :D lets kill- i mean injure fa!" <-- what i found saved in here from several days ago.

No but really i'm excited haha.

@Redrobinwing Sorry, sorry it took so long for me to get to you.

Also I'm going out tomorrow, we didn't go out today because it rained.

I was busy with other stuff though ^_^ "

Anyways, ah its the very first test we have to find the relic map in 2 hours.

The panther is dead, Arada and Fa lin are back from chasing the suspicious guy, Fa lin got injured so Arada is carrying her on her back, Arada also is injured but not badly. I'd say after all of that theres about 1 hour left xD

@Stamper None of your guys char have seemed to notice them yet.

Also Stamper *points to the early posts of the RP* Arada has snacks xD shes got Mika covered

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'm going to have to drop this roleplay for now. More things to do in real life and less time for roleplay. I'm sorry!

@Stamper Its alright, just inform me when you can come back and I'll get you up to date. If there is anything I can help with just contact me okay? ^_^

I'll miss you <3

RegalWindstar said:
@Stamper Its alright, just inform me when you can come back and I'll get you up to date. If there is anything I can help with just contact me okay? ^_^
I'll miss you <3
Okey dokey, thank you~ I'll let ya know <3

@Stamper has left, unsure if it will be permanent or if she will come back someday, she sounded like she would someday be back but we don't know when it could be weeks or months from now.

Hmm actually can't you put polls on your RP? I'm gonna check that

Well, because people are not emoting, you'd think that you'll have to wait for them. Which results in us barely getting anywhere. Either more people start emoting, or I guess we could possibly skip to where the map is, or skip until the end of the test.

I agree with Rias. I'd rather get somewhere than wait, either because I like progress, or I don't want this to die. One or the other. or both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back